Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301248 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:42 - Nov 15 with 2543 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

And we all lived happily ever after.

There’s no majority in Parliament for no deal either.

Yeah, happy and cuddly and sh1t.

The fact there's no majority for a no deal isn't germaine to the Brexit process. It's the default position should no deal be reached. I don't think parliament will ever agree on any deal therefore the default position will occur.
The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Nov 15 with 2529 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 21:42 - Nov 15 by bluey_the_blue

The fact there's no majority for a no deal isn't germaine to the Brexit process. It's the default position should no deal be reached. I don't think parliament will ever agree on any deal therefore the default position will occur.

Corbyn now backing a second referendum!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - Nov 15 with 2524 viewsexiledclaseboy

You reckon the government could take the U.K. out if the EU without a deal without recourse to parliament and get away with it? A minority government at that.

Not in a million years. Parliament has to vote in a no deal scenario as well. The outcome won’t be binding on the government but any government that loses such a vote and says “f(ck you, we’re doing it anyway” will be quickly consigned to the annals of history.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 21:50]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 23:06 - Nov 15 with 2454 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Nov 15 by bluey_the_blue

I see it ending with no deal which for me isn't the worst thing in the world.

May will remain to get through this - the whole handling of Brexit has been toxic. No "bringing down the government" as Corbynistas seem to expect, no general election.

May gets dumped a year, 2 years before the next election. Will be difficult to find someone running a worse election campaign than May did - and her advisors will get well deserved P45s.

Labour continue to flounder, Corbyn isn't a long term answer and for me blew his best chance of winning a general election.

Short term pain potentially from a no deal Brexit but if the claimed number of deals are signed within a few years then the longer term could be very rosy.

Brexit Secretary resigns because he doesn’t like the outcome of his own negotiations.

Even Chris Morris couldn’t script that.

This is the news.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 04:05 - Nov 16 with 2404 viewsmajorraglan

This was my understanding of things.

My personal belief is that Thersa May believes that Brexit would be a bad news for the country and she is trying to achieve a Brexit that will deliver the best deal for trade, but there are so many factions with their own agendas it’s making almost impossible.
The Countdown begins. on 05:15 - Nov 16 with 2396 viewspikeypaul

Another week closer to the great day

19 weeks and fecking loving it

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 05:27 - Nov 16 with 2389 viewsLord_Bony

Nice and early this morning Pike.

The day of the revolution is coming.

Gawd elp us

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 05:44 - Nov 16 with 2386 viewspikeypaul

Yes Lord Bony up early to get the train up to London for a weekend break.

She wants to go an see the show Hamilton @ they Victoria Palace not got tickets yet so it will have to be a tout or an agent which will cost an arm and a leg but it keeps her happy and what do they say “happy wife happy life”

Any way have a good weekend

133 AFLI

SIUYRL

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 05:46 - Nov 16 with 2379 viewsLord_Bony

Indeed sir.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 07:15 - Nov 16 with 2342 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 05:46 - Nov 16 by Lord_Bony

Indeed sir.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 07:46 - Nov 16 with 2329 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Nov 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn now backing a second referendum!

Really?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 07:58 - Nov 16 with 2323 viewsKilkennyjack

An independent Cymru in Europe would fix it.

I think Brexit has shown up British Exceptionalism for the complete bollox we know it to be.

Viva Gareth Bale 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 08:02 - Nov 16 with 2321 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 05:44 - Nov 16 by pikeypaul

She wants to go an see the show Hamilton @ they Victoria Palace not got tickets yet so it will have to be a tout or an agent which will cost an arm and a leg but it keeps her happy and what do they say “happy wife happy life”

133 AFLI

SIUYRL

You do realise that it’s not a musical about Neil Hamilton the UKIP politician Pikey?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 09:20 - Nov 16 with 2280 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 05:44 - Nov 16 by pikeypaul

133 AFLI

SIUYRL

Good luck
The Countdown begins. on 10:24 - Nov 16 with 2224 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 07:46 - Nov 16 by waynekerr55

Really?

Jezza on second vote

https://labourlist.org/2018/11/corbyn-confirms-support-for-peoples-vote-campaign

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 10:27 - Nov 16 with 2219 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 07:46 - Nov 16 by waynekerr55

Really?

No he’s just said that all options remain on the table which basically translates as we have no brexit policy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Nov 16 with 2219 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:24 - Nov 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Jezza on second vote

https://labourlist.org/2018/11/corbyn-confirms-support-for-peoples-vote-campaign

"But last week Corbyn gave an interview to Der Spiegel in which he said Brexit could not be stopped, and later told Channel 4 that he wouldn’t agree with Jo Johnson’s call for another referendum.

Interviewed in a ‘Reach Fest’ event on Wednesday night, Corbyn was asked whether he would back a public vote and replied: “That’s not a priority”."

Shame he doesn't actually support remaining. Honest politician my arse.
The Countdown begins. on 10:30 - Nov 16 with 2213 viewsHighjack

Rumours are circling that graham Brady has received the total of 48 letters of no confidence in Theresa May.

This includes three letters sent by Theresa May.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 10:32 - Nov 16 with 2209 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Nov 16 by WarwickHunt

"But last week Corbyn gave an interview to Der Spiegel in which he said Brexit could not be stopped, and later told Channel 4 that he wouldn’t agree with Jo Johnson’s call for another referendum.

Interviewed in a ‘Reach Fest’ event on Wednesday night, Corbyn was asked whether he would back a public vote and replied: “That’s not a priority”."

He’s probably the longest standing brexiteer in the whole house, apart from Skinner of course.

The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Nov 16 with 2178 viewslonglostjack

Michael Gove: Will he be the main news at 6pm?

The Countdown begins. on 11:08 - Nov 16 with 2171 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Nov 16 by longlostjack

Michael Gove: Will he be the main news at 6pm?

It all depends on whether there’s an update on Meghan Markles pregnancy or not. She might feel a kick or something.

The Countdown begins. on 11:11 - Nov 16 with 2166 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:08 - Nov 16 by Highjack

It all depends on whether there’s an update on Meghan Markles pregnancy or not. She might feel a kick or something.

😂 Looks like he’s staying at the moment anyway.

The Countdown begins. on 11:46 - Nov 16 with 2134 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Nov 16 by WarwickHunt

Yeah, he's telling everyone what he thinks they want to hear whilst desperately trying to manipulate the situation for hus own gain. Yet to Corbynistas calling him a liar or dishonest means you've believed fake news.
An honest politician is rarer than rocking horse sh/t. Take Michael Gove, he's not resigned but I doubt it's because he believes in Theresa May (his previous behaviour being a fair sign of things) but more like he's having another run at taking over. He's as much a chancer as Corbyn, Bojo or anyone else.
I reckon JRM is more honest than any of the above which is not to say he's very honest, just less dishonest!
The way the tories are going they'll have more leadership hopefuls than Cabinet Ministers soon, they're all up for it, apart from JRM apparently.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 14:08 - Nov 16 with 2068 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:11 - Nov 16 with 2065 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:08 - Nov 16 by Batterseajack

Pikey will be there - just as soon as he gets his Hamilton tickets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024