Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301373 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Nov 16 with 2283 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:08 - Nov 16 by Batterseajack

“Organisers estimate a crowd of at least 700,000”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Nov 16 with 2277 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:11 - Nov 16 by WarwickHunt

Pikey will be there - just as soon as he gets his Hamilton tickets.

Seems like Pikey and his poor wife eventually made it there to double the numbers

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/only-four-people-turn-up-for-ukip-mep-pat
The Countdown begins. on 14:23 - Nov 16 with 2272 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Nov 16 by Batterseajack

Seems like Pikey and his poor wife eventually made it there to double the numbers

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/only-four-people-turn-up-for-ukip-mep-pat

That could be the final straw for Theresa.
The Countdown begins. on 14:30 - Nov 16 with 2256 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:23 - Nov 16 by WarwickHunt

That could be the final straw for Theresa.

Far too many obscure acronyms thrown at her all at once.

Suck it up Theresa IAFI u remona looser IAFBE feckin' luvs it 132 dayz no deal ROFL and i luvs it!!!!
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 14:31]
The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Nov 16 with 2234 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 14:30 - Nov 16 by Batterseajack

Suck it up Theresa IAFI u remona looser IAFBE feckin' luvs it 132 dayz no deal ROFL and i luvs it!!!!

Welcome back PeRcH

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 15:24 - Nov 16 with 2234 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Nov 16 by WarwickHunt

"But last week Corbyn gave an interview to Der Spiegel in which he said Brexit could not be stopped, and later told Channel 4 that he wouldn’t agree with Jo Johnson’s call for another referendum.

Interviewed in a ‘Reach Fest’ event on Wednesday night, Corbyn was asked whether he would back a public vote and replied: “That’s not a priority”."

Shame he doesn't actually support remaining. Honest politician my arse.

Now now Warwick, he's doing this for the many and not the few. Absolutely nothing to do with his own ambition.

And to everyone else watching (particularly members of his cult), not supporting Uncle Jez does not equate to being a swivelled eyed loon nor a Tory. What a fúcking mess this is.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 15:25 - Nov 16 with 2233 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Nov 16 by Highjack

“Organisers estimate a crowd of at least 700,000”

700,000 skin cells?
The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Nov 16 with 2228 viewsbluey_the_blue

So Barnier wants to play tough on security, removing access to passenger name recognition system.

Well ok EU, say f*cking goodbye to any and all information arising from UK's "Five Eyes" membership then. Good luck preventing those bombings and other terrorist attacks without that...
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 16:14 - Nov 16 with 2208 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:30 - Nov 16 by Batterseajack

PMSL
The Countdown begins. on 16:25 - Nov 16 with 2192 viewsScottishEddie

The Countdown begins. on 22:11 - Nov 5 by pikeypaul

Opinion polls are totally different from the real thing which we already had.

what did the remain campaign say about a once in a generation vote that would be binding?Strange now they want another one or maybe two if they think it should be best of 3, fecking laughable from the pathetic losers.

The country has decided and any amount of BBC Brexit bashing is not going to change a thing.

Get used to it we are coming out.and nothing the pathetic losers say or do will change it.

144 AFLI

SIUYRL

mate tger are some proper remainers in this thread who are intelligent and civil, have a lie down.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

The Countdown begins. on 16:35 - Nov 16 with 2189 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 16:45 - Nov 16 with 2181 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 18:05 - Nov 16 with 2122 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 16:45 - Nov 16 by Shaky

#prayforstephen

ps who the fück is Stephen Barclay?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 18:07]
The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Nov 16 with 2043 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:05 - Nov 16 by WarwickHunt

#prayforstephen

ps who the fück is Stephen Barclay?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 18:07]

Another Leaver, as a token nod to the ERG, but with no authority as I assume May is still running the show. So it doesn’t really matter who he is, he’s largely irrelevant to the bigger picture. He’ll be in charge of making sure someone crosses the ‘t’s and dots the ‘i’s.
The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Nov 16 with 2019 viewslonglostjack

48 reached? Rumours abound. Sterling has taken a tumble again.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 22:36]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 00:59 - Nov 17 with 1947 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Nov 16 by longlostjack

48 reached? Rumours abound. Sterling has taken a tumble again.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 22:36]

Was listening to the radio earlier and they were on about Steven Baker MP who is a member of JRM’s ERG. The way it was spun was that he had stated they would have the 48 letters by this morning, then lunch time, then this evening now Monday!

The whole Brexit thing is a mess, so much infighting, lying and scheming on both sides. If I were Hove I would sit tight and watch to see how it pans out, jumping one way or the other could alienate him from a significant proportion of the party.
The Countdown begins. on 07:19 - Nov 17 with 1916 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 00:59 - Nov 17 by majorraglan

Was listening to the radio earlier and they were on about Steven Baker MP who is a member of JRM’s ERG. The way it was spun was that he had stated they would have the 48 letters by this morning, then lunch time, then this evening now Monday!

The whole Brexit thing is a mess, so much infighting, lying and scheming on both sides. If I were Hove I would sit tight and watch to see how it pans out, jumping one way or the other could alienate him from a significant proportion of the party.

There isn't a significant portion of the party that are all in one group! There's so many factions, so much in fighting that even a box of frogs looks less mad.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 07:41 - Nov 17 with 1914 viewspikeypaul

132 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 07:55 - Nov 17 with 1903 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 00:59 - Nov 17 by majorraglan

So the ERG who claim to be able to arrange an organised, efficient and effective brexit are incapable of coordinating the hand delivery of 48 letters to an office in the building they all work.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 08:08 - Nov 17 with 1893 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 07:55 - Nov 17 by sherpajacob

So the ERG who claim to be able to arrange an organised, efficient and effective brexit are incapable of coordinating the hand delivery of 48 letters to an office in the building they all work.

They have to get everyone to agree to a leadership challenge. Some of them will baulk at that, wondering if it'll let Corbyn in somehow. I'll refer you to my post above, there are factions within factions within factions. Amogst those factions there are probably fake members too, spying for other factions and working to destabilise them. Politics is a dirty old game.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 08:17 - Nov 17 with 1888 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 07:55 - Nov 17 by sherpajacob

It’s not as straightforward as getting to 48 and announcing no confidence. Brady has to go back through all letters and confirm with whoever sent them that it still stands. It was said on Thursday that if the total had been reached then an announcement would most likely be Monday or Tuesday.
The Countdown begins. on 12:21 - Nov 17 with 1829 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 08:08 - Nov 17 by Catullus

They have to get everyone to agree to a leadership challenge. Some of them will baulk at that, wondering if it'll let Corbyn in somehow. I'll refer you to my post above, there are factions within factions within factions. Amogst those factions there are probably fake members too, spying for other factions and working to destabilise them. Politics is a dirty old game.

Members of the ERG putting self interest and personal political ambitions above the national interest.

Who would have thought it?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 12:35 - Nov 17 with 1809 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 12:21 - Nov 17 by sherpajacob

Members of the ERG putting self interest and personal political ambitions above the national interest.

Who would have thought it?

If that is the case, I'm changing my gas and electricity supplier.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 14:06 - Nov 17 with 1780 viewsGlyn1

So as I understand it … and there are plenty of people on here who will correct me if I'm wrong … this deal means that the UK takes back control of immigration, and keeps us in the free trade area for another 2 years.

And at 2020 we leave with whatever permanent deal that we've negotiated. In other words, this is a temporary deal and not a permanent one?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Countdown begins. on 15:16 - Nov 17 with 1757 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:06 - Nov 17 by Glyn1

So as I understand it … and there are plenty of people on here who will correct me if I'm wrong … this deal means that the UK takes back control of immigration, and keeps us in the free trade area for another 2 years.

And at 2020 we leave with whatever permanent deal that we've negotiated. In other words, this is a temporary deal and not a permanent one?

Yep, but the backstop arrangement could go on longer than if the future trade deal takes longer. Dishonest brexiteerslike David davis are selling this as if it’s the final deal rather than the withdrawal agreement that it is.

It’s in my view the best way to reach a Canada style free trade agreement without completely destroying our economy on the way. Trouble is, the final deal could take years, as explains in Dai Cameron’s leaflet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024