Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329774 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 15:40 - Nov 17 with 2563 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 12:21 - Nov 17 by sherpajacob

Members of the ERG putting self interest and personal political ambitions above the national interest.

Who would have thought it?

Anyone with at least half a brain, it's what politicians do best.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 20:17 - Nov 17 with 2480 viewswestside

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Nov 16 by longlostjack

48 reached? Rumours abound. Sterling has taken a tumble again.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 22:36]

Did he get booked for diving ?
The Countdown begins. on 21:35 - Nov 17 with 2443 viewslonglostjack

If you thought May was bad, along comes Andrea Leadsom 😩 !
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 21:37]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Nov 18 with 2338 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:35 - Nov 17 by longlostjack

If you thought May was bad, along comes Andrea Leadsom 😩 !
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 21:37]

Honestly, can anyone think of a Tory or Labour prospect who could do any better than May, they are all hopeless.
Turns out Gove only stayed so he could try and persuade May to renegotiate a bit more, allegedly.
Sturgeon is on Andrew Marr now, she just said while she supports the backstop and any deal that ensures the Good Friday agreement and keeps peace in Northern Ireland such a deal will put Scotland at a disadvantage so she can't support it....or did I hear it wrong? Did I misunderstand?
It sounded like she said she supports something she cannot support!! She also wants a general election to get rid of the tories, she must think she'll be better off with Corbyn, maybe he'd allow another indyref?
All these politicians are saying they want the best for the UK but it's all about self interest, as usual.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 10:37 - Nov 18 with 2331 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Nov 18 by Catullus

Honestly, can anyone think of a Tory or Labour prospect who could do any better than May, they are all hopeless.
Turns out Gove only stayed so he could try and persuade May to renegotiate a bit more, allegedly.
Sturgeon is on Andrew Marr now, she just said while she supports the backstop and any deal that ensures the Good Friday agreement and keeps peace in Northern Ireland such a deal will put Scotland at a disadvantage so she can't support it....or did I hear it wrong? Did I misunderstand?
It sounded like she said she supports something she cannot support!! She also wants a general election to get rid of the tories, she must think she'll be better off with Corbyn, maybe he'd allow another indyref?
All these politicians are saying they want the best for the UK but it's all about self interest, as usual.

Sturgeon is so tunnel visioned that all she can put her mind to is how to make the (or any) situation support independence. To the extent she makes contradictory statements.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Nov 18 with 2305 viewsShaky

Mrs May has put her cards on the table. Now it’s everyone else’s turn
The prime minister has made her choices. Others will have to take responsibility for fateful decisions of their own
By Andrew Rawnsley

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/18/theresa-may-brexit-cards-o

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 11:59 - Nov 18 with 2298 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Nov 18 by Shaky

The prime minister has made her choices. Others will have to take responsibility for fateful decisions of their own
By Andrew Rawnsley

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/18/theresa-may-brexit-cards-o

Surely thats a good thing if the current deal on the table is anything to go by? May has come across like a massive control freak who is tryinig to appease everyone but has only succeeded in handing over even more to the EU than remaining entirely would have.

She needs removing

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 12:08 - Nov 18 with 2293 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Nov 18 by Shaky

By Andrew Rawnsley

And made a truly dreadful job of it.

Reality is about to bite us all as direct result.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 12:11 - Nov 18 with 2286 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:37 - Nov 18 by union_jack

Sturgeon is so tunnel visioned that all she can put her mind to is how to make the (or any) situation support independence. To the extent she makes contradictory statements.

I wish Wales had somebody like Comrade Nicola to fight our corner.

Complacent Carwyn even handed back devolved powers to Westminster ....for nothing. Brilliant. Not.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 12:13 - Nov 18 with 2284 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:08 - Nov 18 by Kilkennyjack

And made a truly dreadful job of it.

Reality is about to bite us all as direct result.

Got the best deal she could considering her own stupid red lines and having to pander to the unicornists.

There is no deal available to us that is better than the deal we have as a member.

It's really not that difficult to understand.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 13:57 - Nov 18 with 2240 viewsGowerjack

Well worth a read..

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/17/observer-view-on-brexit-th

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Nov 18 with 2228 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 12:13 - Nov 18 by Gowerjack

Got the best deal she could considering her own stupid red lines and having to pander to the unicornists.

There is no deal available to us that is better than the deal we have as a member.

It's really not that difficult to understand.

At this point in term with regards to dealing with EU. There's a bigger world out there and the longer term is far more important.

The problem any government trying to make a deal is the constant opposition, both on opposition benches and from within Tory party trying to dismiss and prevent "no deal". Tht approach has destroyed any leverage in negotiations - given EU fear that outcome, why on earth would anyone do their best to rule it out? Gives EU the whip hand.
The Countdown begins. on 14:18 - Nov 18 with 2220 viewswaynekerr55

Anyone watch the Sky News interviews today?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Nov 18 with 2218 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

At this point in term with regards to dealing with EU. There's a bigger world out there and the longer term is far more important.

The problem any government trying to make a deal is the constant opposition, both on opposition benches and from within Tory party trying to dismiss and prevent "no deal". Tht approach has destroyed any leverage in negotiations - given EU fear that outcome, why on earth would anyone do their best to rule it out? Gives EU the whip hand.

No. 27 to 1 plus 45 years of membership gives them the whip hand.

Blaming the pesky opposition to it is laughable.
The Countdown begins. on 14:47 - Nov 18 with 2201 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

I have said the same thing so many times I'm fed up repeating myself. Gowerjack is right about the EU, no deal they give us will be better than the members deal but those of us who believe a fair 'third country' deal with the ability to forge new deals of our own across the planet would be better, understand that.
The problem is the remainers don't see it that way, they think leaving the EU is total doom and gloom, they have no confidence that we can do better outside the EU.
They can't see though that all the infighting, the calls for another vote, the divisions in our country have only given the EU encouragement. To get a fair deal we needed to be unified and strong and they had to know we'd be willing to leave with no deal. Their refusal to give up on stopping brexit has done as much damage as our useless politicians.
I watched Raab this morning. He stayed loyal to May, said he supported her but cannot support the clause that could tie us into the EU in perpetuity, until they gave us permission to leave. If May changes that he thinks the deal could still happen and I agree. Raab certainly made more sense than Bojo.
On a side note, I rwad today that JRM has complained he is struggling, down to his last 5 million apparently. If true, is it any wonder so many people don't like or trust him, it shows a surprising detachment from reality and a complete lack of empathy and understanding for people who have to get by on a tiny fraction of his pocket money. I called him Dickensian yesterday, maybe he needs a visit from the ghost of Christmas future!!

The Countdown begins. on 14:49 - Nov 18 with 2200 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Nov 18 by WarwickHunt

Denying they’ve helped the EU during the negotiations is laughable.
The Countdown begins. on 14:58 - Nov 18 with 2195 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:49 - Nov 18 by Jango

Sami Chakrabarty this morning was claiming Labour would get a better deal, a deal much like we have now. Marr pointed out to her that the EU has said many times no third country will get anywhere near that and she said that Labour could as we'd be talking in a better atmosphere.
It's more delusional than any brexiteer, she and apparently Corbyn think the EU will give them a better deal because it'd be a friendly chat!!
Adding in that Corbyn has been constantly undermining the tories to try and get into number 10 and the damage that has done, Corbyn has to take a share of the blame for the position we are in, as does anybody else who has actively undermined brexit.

The Countdown begins. on 15:17 - Nov 18 with 2178 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 13:57 - Nov 18 by Gowerjack

Well worth a read..

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/17/observer-view-on-brexit-th

That absolutely nails it, fair play.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 15:30 - Nov 18 with 2164 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:58 - Nov 18 by Catullus

Sami Chakrabarty this morning was claiming Labour would get a better deal, a deal much like we have now. Marr pointed out to her that the EU has said many times no third country will get anywhere near that and she said that Labour could as we'd be talking in a better atmosphere.
It's more delusional than any brexiteer, she and apparently Corbyn think the EU will give them a better deal because it'd be a friendly chat!!
Adding in that Corbyn has been constantly undermining the tories to try and get into number 10 and the damage that has done, Corbyn has to take a share of the blame for the position we are in, as does anybody else who has actively undermined brexit.

Labour, with a few honourable exceptions, have been a disgrace over Brexit.
Saint Jezza in particular.
The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Nov 18 with 2147 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:49 - Nov 18 by Jango

They don’t need the help of an impotent opposition. They make the rules - it’s not a difficult concept.

Go ahead and blame the incompetent negotiations on people who weren’t negotiating if it makes you feel better though.
The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Nov 18 with 2136 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 15:17 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

That absolutely nails it, fair play.

Doesn't it just!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 16:28 - Nov 18 with 2112 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Nov 18 by union_jack

Doesn't it just!

Absolutely it does, but its only what many have been saying for 3 years anyway.

I think James Obrien nailed it a few months ago. All the arguments for Brexit disintegrate as soon as you have to write them down and expose them to scrutiny.
Which is why hard liners like the ERG and Pikey champion "no deal", because its exactly that... the absence of a deal.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 16:45 - Nov 18 with 2104 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Nov 18 by WarwickHunt

It doesn't give them the whip hand.

An opposition, including within the Tory party wanting to explicitly exclude "no deal" meaning they would accept *any* deal weakens Britain's position.

No wonder they wanted to speak to Starmer!
The Countdown begins. on 16:49 - Nov 18 with 2097 viewsexiledclaseboy

The loony DUP has officially confirmed they don’t support May’s proposals. So the game is probably up. Unless she comes up with something dramatic next week.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 17:01 - Nov 18 with 2088 viewsGowerjack

For those interested the Unicornists dream in full...

https://reaction.life/britain-looks-like-brexit/

Sunlit Uplands indeed

Plastic since 1974

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024