Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301703 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 17:09 - Nov 18 with 2339 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 16:45 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

It doesn't give them the whip hand.

An opposition, including within the Tory party wanting to explicitly exclude "no deal" meaning they would accept *any* deal weakens Britain's position.

No wonder they wanted to speak to Starmer!

There is no better deal. There couldn’t be - regardless of how it would be received or what the opposition was.

It was always going to be a massive shit sandwich, the EU would always dictate how much shit was in it.

Brittania no longer rules the waves. Suck it up etc.
The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Nov 18 with 2322 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 15:30 - Nov 18 by WarwickHunt

Labour, with a few honourable exceptions, have been a disgrace over Brexit.
Saint Jezza in particular.

Why is Jezza a disgrace?

He's always been anti-EU as are the unions. Two major reasons being unskilled cheap labour taking British jobs and Eu rules banning the state subsidies he'd need to support his nationalisation plans.

The disgrace you could pin on him would be his claims to have "campaigned" for Remain ( half-hearted at best ) and the way he's kinda encouraged people to believe he'd Remain / get a great deal by not really saying anything of note.

The bigger disgrace is those blindly following Corbyn without doing any basic research on his views and voting patterns.
The Countdown begins. on 17:24 - Nov 18 with 2315 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 17:09 - Nov 18 by WarwickHunt

There is no better deal. There couldn’t be - regardless of how it would be received or what the opposition was.

It was always going to be a massive shit sandwich, the EU would always dictate how much shit was in it.

Brittania no longer rules the waves. Suck it up etc.

No, you're taking "better deal" at point X in the timeline. Once leaving, the ball game changes especially with ability to negotiate own deals.

What's more important to me is the longer term, not the short term. That's why for me "no deal" is something that should absolutely be on the table.

Removing "no deal" from the table simply means "we'll accept any deal". It's a pathetically weak negotiating position. You've told the other party they don't need to be motivated to make any meaningful concessions - no deal would hit EU as well, after all.
The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Nov 18 with 2306 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:24 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

No, you're taking "better deal" at point X in the timeline. Once leaving, the ball game changes especially with ability to negotiate own deals.

What's more important to me is the longer term, not the short term. That's why for me "no deal" is something that should absolutely be on the table.

Removing "no deal" from the table simply means "we'll accept any deal". It's a pathetically weak negotiating position. You've told the other party they don't need to be motivated to make any meaningful concessions - no deal would hit EU as well, after all.

The “negotiated” deal and how it came about is what we’re talking about. It’s done. There is no “timeline”.

Who removed “no deal” from the table and how exactly did they do this?
According to May this week there’s her deal, no deal or no Brexit.
The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Nov 18 with 2299 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Nov 18 by WarwickHunt

The “negotiated” deal and how it came about is what we’re talking about. It’s done. There is no “timeline”.

Who removed “no deal” from the table and how exactly did they do this?
According to May this week there’s her deal, no deal or no Brexit.

Of course there's a timeline. The deal is what it is. That can only really be framed, with hindsight, years down the line - where external factors influence that determinations, ie if we lose something via this deal, would that be offset via benefits from negotiating own deals externally.

There are many politicians working to prevent a "no deal" brexit, trying to prevent that happening, The interpretation being, accept any deal.
The Countdown begins. on 17:42 - Nov 18 with 2295 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

Of course there's a timeline. The deal is what it is. That can only really be framed, with hindsight, years down the line - where external factors influence that determinations, ie if we lose something via this deal, would that be offset via benefits from negotiating own deals externally.

There are many politicians working to prevent a "no deal" brexit, trying to prevent that happening, The interpretation being, accept any deal.

May spent the last two years saying “no deal is better than a bad deal”. No one took no deal off the table. It’s just a really stupid idea.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 17:52 - Nov 18 with 2280 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 17:42 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

May spent the last two years saying “no deal is better than a bad deal”. No one took no deal off the table. It’s just a really stupid idea.

There are plenty fighting against "no deal". EU aren't speaking to Starmer for their love of the way he persecuted someone making a stupid joke about blowing up Robin Hood airport after all.

Worst case scenario would be a parliamentary vote on an amendment backing "extend transition until a deal is reached".
The Countdown begins. on 17:59 - Nov 18 with 2273 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

Any chance you could put that into English, Bluey?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Nov 18 with 2267 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:52 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

There are plenty fighting against "no deal". EU aren't speaking to Starmer for their love of the way he persecuted someone making a stupid joke about blowing up Robin Hood airport after all.

Worst case scenario would be a parliamentary vote on an amendment backing "extend transition until a deal is reached".

The EU has said that the longest it’s prepared to extend the transition period for is to the end of 2022. And if you think that’s the worst case scenario you haven’t been paying attention.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 18:07 - Nov 18 with 2262 viewslonglostjack

Interesting that the EU is mistrusted as a neo-liberal project by Corbyn while the Brexiteers see the EU as a threat to their dream of a neo-liberal UK.

The EU is obviously doing something right.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 18:08]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:31 - Nov 18 with 2243 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

The EU has said that the longest it’s prepared to extend the transition period for is to the end of 2022. And if you think that’s the worst case scenario you haven’t been paying attention.

It's only the worst case scenario if you're at Timeline X. Or something.
The Countdown begins. on 19:51 - Nov 18 with 2202 viewsGowerjack

Immigration eh..

You couldn't make this shît up.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 21:36 - Nov 18 with 2152 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 19:51 - Nov 18 by Gowerjack

Immigration eh..

Schrodinger's border controls.

according to May we are leaving to take back control of our borders.

Yet in 2016, when she was home secretary, she said we already had control of our borders.

When I returned from a nice holiday in Spain the other day, at the Airport I had to pass through UK border control. A number of border control officers took quite some time checking in detail the passports of everybody, including children, on a flight from Malaga to Cardiff.

[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 21:36]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 01:36 - Nov 19 with 2087 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 19:51 - Nov 18 by Gowerjack

Immigration eh..

That's exactly what they did...make shlt up!

The French and Germans have utilised the EU rules on migration and benefits yet al Britain did was eff-all and blame the EU rules...Deluded and/or deliberate!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Nov 19 with 2028 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 01:36 - Nov 19 by DJack

That's exactly what they did...make shlt up!

The French and Germans have utilised the EU rules on migration and benefits yet al Britain did was eff-all and blame the EU rules...Deluded and/or deliberate!

Could this be because successive governments have decided its easier to ignore the issues and blame someone else instead of actually grasping the nettle and sorting things out. To address issues you need effective governance, structures and methods of working, I think we are short of some of those at the Home Office.
The Countdown begins. on 09:33 - Nov 19 with 2017 viewspikeypaul

I apologise for the lack of updates to the countdown to the great day we leave the EU.

Returning on the train at present from 3 great days in London to the beauty and tranquility of Gower something London can not get close to.

130 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Nov 19 with 2012 viewsShaky

What a schmuck:

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Nov 19 with 2003 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:07 - Nov 18 by longlostjack

Interesting that the EU is mistrusted as a neo-liberal project by Corbyn while the Brexiteers see the EU as a threat to their dream of a neo-liberal UK.

The EU is obviously doing something right.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 18:08]

Really? because I am fed up of all this neo-Liberal claptrap, wherever it comes from.

Corbyn is a disgrace because he has been using the situation to try and displace the Tories, to try and force a general election which is only in his best interest. It was also Corbyn who took 'no deal' off the table when he said he wouldn't leave the EU without a deal,

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-labour-will-absolutely-oppose-no-deal-b

His views on the EU change frequently, depending on which way the wind is blowing,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35743994

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Nov 19 with 1991 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Nov 19 by Shaky

What a schmuck:

Uncle Jez can do no wrong Shaky, keep up mun.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Nov 19 with 1990 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Nov 19 by Catullus

Really? because I am fed up of all this neo-Liberal claptrap, wherever it comes from.

Corbyn is a disgrace because he has been using the situation to try and displace the Tories, to try and force a general election which is only in his best interest. It was also Corbyn who took 'no deal' off the table when he said he wouldn't leave the EU without a deal,

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-labour-will-absolutely-oppose-no-deal-b

His views on the EU change frequently, depending on which way the wind is blowing,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35743994

Jez is kinder and more gentle, how dare you accuse this principled fella of putting himself first, he would never do such a thing...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 10:14 - Nov 19 with 1984 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 21:36 - Nov 18 by sherpajacob

Schrodinger's border controls.

according to May we are leaving to take back control of our borders.

Yet in 2016, when she was home secretary, she said we already had control of our borders.

When I returned from a nice holiday in Spain the other day, at the Airport I had to pass through UK border control. A number of border control officers took quite some time checking in detail the passports of everybody, including children, on a flight from Malaga to Cardiff.

[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 21:36]

Yes Minister didn't come close to the absurdity of the reality.
The Countdown begins. on 10:21 - Nov 19 with 1979 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Nov 19 by waynekerr55

Jez is kinder and more gentle, how dare you accuse this principled fella of putting himself first, he would never do such a thing...

Given the way things are panning out, I'm considering a change of direction. How about we have a referendum on dumping Westminster and the devolved governments and let the EU run us?
Things couldn't possibly be any worse, surely!

That post of Shaky's, on the Marr show yesterday Sami Chakrabarti said the same thing, Labour believes it can get a better deal, it's their view.
Corbyn's official line is Labour will never leave without a deal and that they can get a deal with the same benefits as being a member despite the EU saying we can't. The worst things I can say about May is she is useless and incompetent but Corbyn is downright deluded, his roof is missing a few tiles, a sandwich short yet people believe him.

For the record, if they change the clause about leaving and make it so we don't need the agreement of all 27 member states then I'd take this deal. It's time for a pragmatic choice, any Parliamentary self interested voting will only cause a no deal to happen. Mind you, a no deal could cause a real shake up in UK politics, maybe people will finally see through the BS that's been perpetrated on us by career politicians and vote for real change! I live in hope.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 10:44 - Nov 19 with 1969 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Nov 19 by Shaky

What a schmuck:

Like I said, a fûcking disgrace.

More fantasy guff from the idiot. Honest politician my arse.
The Countdown begins. on 10:44 - Nov 19 with 1969 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:21 - Nov 19 by Catullus

Given the way things are panning out, I'm considering a change of direction. How about we have a referendum on dumping Westminster and the devolved governments and let the EU run us?
Things couldn't possibly be any worse, surely!

That post of Shaky's, on the Marr show yesterday Sami Chakrabarti said the same thing, Labour believes it can get a better deal, it's their view.
Corbyn's official line is Labour will never leave without a deal and that they can get a deal with the same benefits as being a member despite the EU saying we can't. The worst things I can say about May is she is useless and incompetent but Corbyn is downright deluded, his roof is missing a few tiles, a sandwich short yet people believe him.

For the record, if they change the clause about leaving and make it so we don't need the agreement of all 27 member states then I'd take this deal. It's time for a pragmatic choice, any Parliamentary self interested voting will only cause a no deal to happen. Mind you, a no deal could cause a real shake up in UK politics, maybe people will finally see through the BS that's been perpetrated on us by career politicians and vote for real change! I live in hope.

Something has to change, I think that’s the one thing we can all agree on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 10:45 - Nov 19 with 1966 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:33 - Nov 19 by pikeypaul

I apologise for the lack of updates to the countdown to the great day we leave the EU.

Returning on the train at present from 3 great days in London to the beauty and tranquility of Gower something London can not get close to.

130 AFLI

SIUYRL

Did you and the missus enjoy Hamilton, Pikey?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024