Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301553 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:02 - Nov 20 with 2112 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 22:53 - Nov 19 by PozuelosSideys

The deal on the table as it stands must NOT be signed off. How can any serious politician in this country agree to it? I want out, but that monstrosity is infinitely worse than remaining in the EU. Whether you want to leave or remain is irrelevent with that fudged up mess, every single one of us are being sold down the river.

Its like having a phone contract that you can only terminate when the phone company agree. WTF.

The more i read of that stuff, the more i realise why May has micromanaged the whole process and why so many have resigned. She has created this by design.

Its like when we appointed Monk as manager. He said the right things, talked about playing the game we were used to and how he would continue it etc. But when push came to shove, he lacked the vision and reverted to type. We were relegated.

As bad as this exit agreement is, im in favour of it if Brexit is unavoidable. It’s the path of least destruction to arriving at a future trade deal with the EU. The damage to our economy through a no deal would mean we’d have few cards left to negotiate with when striking deals around the world. Furthermore, other countries will be well aware of our time pressures to striking quick deals, they’d offer us crap deals that we’ll inevitably bite their hands off for.

It’s not in the EU to keep us long term and in limbo in their CU as it’s an unwelcome complication for them when negotiating deals with other countries around the world. I.e. does the U.K. economy come as part of that deal? If so, for how long? Etc.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2018 9:05]
The Countdown begins. on 09:25 - Nov 20 with 2081 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:25 - Nov 19 by yescomeon

Do any of the Brexperts on here know what's going to happen to the common travel agreement we have with ROI after free movement ends?

I think the government has confirmed that nothing will change, although that means nothing with these surrender monkeys in charge.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Nov 20 with 2079 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:38 - Nov 19 by Kilkennyjack

But the big story is Leave.

Its Brexit and Trump - and Russia.
And Cambridge Analytica.
And ‘shorting’ the markets as the pound fell afterbRef night.

Its criminal investigations on the Leave side.
Foreign interference is illegal.

Nothing remotely similar on the Remain side.

You might even expect some prominant Leave types to end in in jail.

The truth will out.

Nothing similar to foreign interference, I guess I imagined Obama's little interjection then and at the request of our own Prime Minister of the time too.

You can like it or lump it but both sides were gui;ty of the same tactics and when any leave campaign is found guilty, then you'll have a valid argument. Banks has been found guilty in the court of Remain already though.

This funding nonsense is, well it's pure nonsense, the only reason that £9 million spend on the government leaflet was not illegfl was because they put it out early. If they'd done it during the week of the vote it would have been in breach of electoral rules, it's called slight of hand but remainers choose to ignore it.

The truth will out you say, surely you don't believe that, not anymore. We (the public) are treated like mushrooms and we only find out the truth that the powers that be want us to know.
We had the Chilcott inquiry into Iraq and still we don't know the whole truth or why Blair isn't facing the Hague. That's just one example of the lies, cover ups and protection of their own kind that politicians and power brokers perpetrate.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Nov 20 with 2075 viewswestside

The Countdown begins. on 23:25 - Nov 19 by yescomeon

Do any of the Brexperts on here know what's going to happen to the common travel agreement we have with ROI after free movement ends?

Think its going to continue so free movement won't stop for Irish and British people.

Irish people are the third biggest number of immigrants in Britain.

Yet they keep saying free movement is going to stop and net immigration will be reduced to the tens of thousands.
The Countdown begins. on 09:38 - Nov 20 with 2066 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Nov 20 by westside

Think its going to continue so free movement won't stop for Irish and British people.

Irish people are the third biggest number of immigrants in Britain.

Yet they keep saying free movement is going to stop and net immigration will be reduced to the tens of thousands.

Immigration needs better controls but they will never get the numbers down that low, any idiot knows that, it's impossible.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Nov 20 with 2056 viewsyescomeon

The Countdown begins. on 08:34 - Nov 20 by WarwickHunt

Still, at least Johnny Foreigner isn’t stealing their jobs...

Project Fear, eh?

Upthecity!

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Nov 20 with 2038 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:02 - Nov 20 by Batterseajack

As bad as this exit agreement is, im in favour of it if Brexit is unavoidable. It’s the path of least destruction to arriving at a future trade deal with the EU. The damage to our economy through a no deal would mean we’d have few cards left to negotiate with when striking deals around the world. Furthermore, other countries will be well aware of our time pressures to striking quick deals, they’d offer us crap deals that we’ll inevitably bite their hands off for.

It’s not in the EU to keep us long term and in limbo in their CU as it’s an unwelcome complication for them when negotiating deals with other countries around the world. I.e. does the U.K. economy come as part of that deal? If so, for how long? Etc.

Somebody, so it might as well be me until Pikey shows up, could claim that the EU will never let us leave and answer that question with a firm yes, the UK is included and always will be!

To be honest, while I agree it isn't in anyone's lomg term interests, why insist on that clause? We know that they are talking about extending the transition period but this clause is too open ended. It only needs one of the EU27 to object and we can't leave.

As someone predicted, Spain has said it will block this deal anyway, it's not happy about Gibraltar being included and wants a veto

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/spain-brexit-deal-reject-gibralta

I'm sure I heard that there was another objection too, so never mind Parliament or a people's vote, the deal may already be dead before it gets to our MP's.

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Nov 20 with 2026 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Nov 20 by Catullus

Somebody, so it might as well be me until Pikey shows up, could claim that the EU will never let us leave and answer that question with a firm yes, the UK is included and always will be!

To be honest, while I agree it isn't in anyone's lomg term interests, why insist on that clause? We know that they are talking about extending the transition period but this clause is too open ended. It only needs one of the EU27 to object and we can't leave.

As someone predicted, Spain has said it will block this deal anyway, it's not happy about Gibraltar being included and wants a veto

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/spain-brexit-deal-reject-gibralta

I'm sure I heard that there was another objection too, so never mind Parliament or a people's vote, the deal may already be dead before it gets to our MP's.

Oh I don’t know, haven’t read the 500 pages of text.

I can only speculate that the backstop is enforeced until a future trading agreement is signed, releasing the U.K. from it, and that will be signed by the EU27. It stops us pulling a no deal stunt if May gets toppled and replaced by one of the loonies.

Like it or hate it, this is an orderly Brexit and will eventually get us to the sunny uplands of a super Canada +++, but will take years, as do all trade deals.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 10:47 - Nov 20 with 2020 viewsBatterseajack

“The question is how do we get there? It does not have to be like this. What we need now is leadership and the courage and confidence to deliver for the UK. We can deliver an honest and clean Brexit, leaving all the possibilities such as global free trade deals open for bright future. If we need to leave with no deal and negotiate a free trade agreement during the transition period, so be it.”

Anyone spot the fatal flaw in David Davis’ argument there? It’s hard to believe this guy spent almost 2 years negotiating with the EU, and many more arguing for leave yet he still doesn’t get it. If there’s no (withdrawal) deal, there’s no transition period post March 30th. Can’t believd people still see him as a credible successor to TM.

https://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2018/11/david-davis-there-has-long-bee
[Post edited 20 Nov 2018 10:50]
The Countdown begins. on 11:58 - Nov 20 with 1984 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 09:02 - Nov 20 by Batterseajack

I'm sort of thinking this way. But my reasoning is, it effectively ties us to the EU for trade, it's not full CU and SM but it's reasonably close. Which is good

Also, it gets rid of our MEPs and our say over EU rules so preventing our useless politicians fecking the whole thing up. Which is even better.

Direct rule from Brussels would be the best option imho.

It looks like May's deal might possibly scrape through parliament, Pikey will be pleased.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 13:11 - Nov 20 with 1959 viewsHighjack

Why would anybody want direct rule from Brussels?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 13:55 - Nov 20 with 1942 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:11 - Nov 20 by Highjack

Why would anyone side with Farage, Boris, JRM, Davis Davis, Nadine Dorries, John Redwood, Domonic Raab, Liam Fox and Andrea Leadsom when they routinly get caught out talking bollocks?
The Countdown begins. on 14:04 - Nov 20 with 1934 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:55 - Nov 20 by Batterseajack

Why would anyone side with Farage, Boris, JRM, Davis Davis, Nadine Dorries, John Redwood, Domonic Raab, Liam Fox and Andrea Leadsom when they routinly get caught out talking bollocks?

Just because you agree with someone on one issue doesn’t mean you side with them. It’s a bit like saying (Godwin Alert) that dog lovers all side with Hitler and are literally Nazis.

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Nov 20 with 1922 viewslonglostjack

London and Cardiff haven’t worked so why not give them a try? They also have a very decent beer that sounds the same as hello in Welsh. That has to be an omen.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 14:23 - Nov 20 with 1916 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Nov 20 by longlostjack

London and Cardiff haven’t worked so why not give them a try? They also have a very decent beer that sounds the same as hello in Welsh. That has to be an omen.

Is this the reason our President (well one of the five) is constantly pissed?

The Countdown begins. on 14:34 - Nov 20 with 1909 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:23 - Nov 20 by Highjack

Is this the reason our President (well one of the five) is constantly pissed?

A contributory factor no doubt! In fairness though, having to listen to the drivel spouted by a succession of incompetent Tory ministers would be enough to drive anyone to drink.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 15:57 - Nov 20 with 1886 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Nov 20 by longlostjack

I said the same thjing just yesterday. Given how useless all our UK politicians are, Brussels could hardly be worse!!
Yes I see the irony in a leaver saying that but when Theresa May is quite literally the best choice for Prime Minister you have to ask the question, would we be better off with the EU!!

Seeing as I'm all for cutting the number of politicians, this would get rid of, oh, around 1000 in one fell swoop.

The Countdown begins. on 16:28 - Nov 20 with 1872 viewsJango

Because the unelected politicians over there who refuse to declare their expenses have our best interests at heart.
The Countdown begins. on 16:36 - Nov 20 with 1865 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:57 - Nov 20 by Catullus

I said the same thjing just yesterday. Given how useless all our UK politicians are, Brussels could hardly be worse!!
Yes I see the irony in a leaver saying that but when Theresa May is quite literally the best choice for Prime Minister you have to ask the question, would we be better off with the EU!!

Seeing as I'm all for cutting the number of politicians, this would get rid of, oh, around 1000 in one fell swoop.

She is useless, but the fact that she is under all sorts of pressure and there is an active process to get rid of her and she’s facing a complete collapse of her government is preferable to being governed by an appointed committee who face zero scrutiny.

I mean think of all the crisises, troubles and scandals the EU have faced over the years and as far as I’m aware in recent times not a single official has ever had to resign, been forced out or removed or even criticised in any way as a result of incompetence, negligence or dodgy activity.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2018 17:21]

The Countdown begins. on 16:53 - Nov 20 with 1853 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 16:36 - Nov 20 by Highjack

She is useless, but the fact that she is under all sorts of pressure and there is an active process to get rid of her and she’s facing a complete collapse of her government is preferable to being governed by an appointed committee who face zero scrutiny.

I mean think of all the crisises, troubles and scandals the EU have faced over the years and as far as I’m aware in recent times not a single official has ever had to resign, been forced out or removed or even criticised in any way as a result of incompetence, negligence or dodgy activity.

Didn't Mike Hookem get suspended after his tussle with fellow kipper Steven Wolfe?
The Countdown begins. on 16:57 - Nov 20 with 1847 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:53 - Nov 20 by Batterseajack

Didn't Mike Hookem get suspended after his tussle with fellow kipper Steven Wolfe?

He’s still an MEP

The Countdown begins. on 18:40 - Nov 20 with 1795 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 16:36 - Nov 20 by Highjack

Ah yes, I remember now why I chose leave. The lack of transprency and accountability, the secrets and corruption, lack of a democratic mandate......phew, I was wobbling there for a moment, or not!!

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Nov 20 with 1776 viewsGowerjack

David Davis former Brexit secretary has said this..

"If we need to leave with no deal and negotiate a free trade agreement during the transition period, so be it."

Not only said it but had it published on Conservative Home.

Weapons grade stupidity yet some would want this halfwit as PM.

The lunatics have truely taken over the asylum.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Nov 20 with 1753 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Nov 20 by Gowerjack

"If we need to leave with no deal and negotiate a free trade agreement during the transition period, so be it."

Seriously now, Davis has no support to be PM. He's way down, even behind Bojo on that list. It's not like Labour are better, didn't you hear Corbyn saying he could get a better deal than the tories, which would include the things the EU have constantly said we cannot have?
Corbyn said it, Sami Chakrabarti said it on Andrew Marr yesterday...it's the labour line and it's a complete lie. Every remainer on here has been saying we can't have the deal that Corbyn says he will get yet there's remainers on here constantly bigging up Corbyn!!

The Countdown begins. on 20:36 - Nov 20 with 1750 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Nov 20 by Gowerjack

Does the Brexit Bulldog not realise that no deal = no transition period?

The f*cking imbecile.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024