Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301414 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:36 - Nov 23 with 1899 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Nov 23 by Jango

I got those numbers from the link battersea put up further up the page

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Salary/European-Commission-Brussels-Salaries-EI_IE14
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 13:37]

Well they're in euros for starters and your cherry picking the very highest numbers.

Case handler 53K - 127k Euros. Big range in salary there depending on ability, experience and responsibilities.

I never really understood the obsession in this country for not paying civil servant the going rate.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 13:40]
The Countdown begins. on 13:41 - Nov 23 with 1888 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:36 - Nov 23 by Batterseajack

Well they're in euros for starters and your cherry picking the very highest numbers.

Case handler 53K - 127k Euros. Big range in salary there depending on ability, experience and responsibilities.

I never really understood the obsession in this country for not paying civil servant the going rate.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 13:40]

My apologies. £80k for a translator. £105k for a teamleader and £100k for a PA

Those are not the going rates you belter.

Translator in the USA gets paid an $51k dollars. €44k.

Average translator job in Europe 20-25 € or £

Stop talking utter garbage. The EU is the biggest gravy train there is.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 13:47]
The Countdown begins. on 13:57 - Nov 23 with 1866 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:41 - Nov 23 by Jango

So we are about to commit the biggest self inflicted act of economic and political stupidity in modern history but that's ok because some people in Brussels may be a little overpaid.

Deep deep joy.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 14:09 - Nov 23 with 1847 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:57 - Nov 23 by Gowerjack

So we are about to commit the biggest self inflicted act of economic and political stupidity in modern history but that's ok because some people in Brussels may be a little overpaid.

Deep deep joy.

There’s more than 50000 on that gravy train not just a few. That’s what happens when you’ve got an organisation that has unelected rulers that can do as they please at the expense of everyone else.

And if I went to work and someone was getting paid double what I was getting paid to do the same job I’d walk out. I wouldn’t just accept it because it would mean I may struggle pay my bills. I’ve onviously got a bit more self respect than you.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 14:16]
The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Nov 23 with 1838 viewspikeypaul

18 WEEKS AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Nov 23 with 1828 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 14:09 - Nov 23 by Jango

There’s more than 50000 on that gravy train not just a few. That’s what happens when you’ve got an organisation that has unelected rulers that can do as they please at the expense of everyone else.

And if I went to work and someone was getting paid double what I was getting paid to do the same job I’d walk out. I wouldn’t just accept it because it would mean I may struggle pay my bills. I’ve onviously got a bit more self respect than you.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 14:16]

I don’t doubt there are plenty of people on the gravy train, however that’s a pretty poor indictment of successive governments in lots of countries who have allowed this to happen. Any public organisation must deliver V.F.M. for the tax payer/public purse and the fact the EU has allowed this is poor, people like May, Merkel and their predecessors have allowed this to happen by no nominating fellow politicians as commissioners etc.
Politicians in this country are hardly beyond reproach and whiter than white though, we have had expenses scandals, MP’s claiming all sorts on expenses, people being apppointed to sit on “quango’s” at outrageous rates and finally the House of Lords. We need to have second chamber, but it shouldn’t comprise of cronies and establishment figures.
The Countdown begins. on 14:47 - Nov 23 with 1811 viewsBatterseajack

Up here in London, and other capital cities around the world, these aren't obscene salaries. They may seem that way from a Swansea perspective, but living costs tend to be much higher in capitals. They're well paid, but not obscene. BBC salaries would be similar to this.

Translator jobs are not all the same either, so no point comparing one at a Brussels HQ with an average one around Europe or America. Not all translators will be able to translate in real time or translate highly technical text.

If its such a gravy train, why not there yourself and get a job?
The Countdown begins. on 14:50 - Nov 23 with 1809 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:57 - Nov 23 by Gowerjack

Deep deep joy.

Thats the funny thing, these clackw@nkers focus on salaries and the fees we pay Brussels yet its a minuscule amount of money in the grand scheme of things.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 14:53 - Nov 23 with 1804 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Nov 23 by majorraglan

I don’t doubt there are plenty of people on the gravy train, however that’s a pretty poor indictment of successive governments in lots of countries who have allowed this to happen. Any public organisation must deliver V.F.M. for the tax payer/public purse and the fact the EU has allowed this is poor, people like May, Merkel and their predecessors have allowed this to happen by no nominating fellow politicians as commissioners etc.
Politicians in this country are hardly beyond reproach and whiter than white though, we have had expenses scandals, MP’s claiming all sorts on expenses, people being apppointed to sit on “quango’s” at outrageous rates and finally the House of Lords. We need to have second chamber, but it shouldn’t comprise of cronies and establishment figures.

This is why I'm critical of all politicians, how many times must I say it, THEY are the ones all in it together.
It's the Kinnocks of the world, those who throw away their principles on the altar of greed and there are a lot of them in the EU apparently.

Gowerjack, your opinion about brexit being the greatest act of self harm may be right, or it might turn out not to be. None of us can be so certain of the future. We may look back in 20 years and say thank god for that. I can't be certain brexit will be a success but I have hope it will be.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Nov 23 with 1783 viewsHighjack

And you can’t trust these translators at all.

So far this morning in Brussels, we have heard a request that Commissioner Madam Dupont make a clean breast of her water management policies as a demand that she wash her tits in public.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 15:20 - Nov 23 with 1779 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:47 - Nov 23 by Batterseajack

Up here in London, and other capital cities around the world, these aren't obscene salaries. They may seem that way from a Swansea perspective, but living costs tend to be much higher in capitals. They're well paid, but not obscene. BBC salaries would be similar to this.

Translator jobs are not all the same either, so no point comparing one at a Brussels HQ with an average one around Europe or America. Not all translators will be able to translate in real time or translate highly technical text.

If its such a gravy train, why not there yourself and get a job?

Why don’t you move to the EU once we’re out if it’s so great and we’re gonna be in such a mess.
The Countdown begins. on 15:45 - Nov 23 with 1767 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 15:20 - Nov 23 by Jango

Why don’t you move to the EU once we’re out if it’s so great and we’re gonna be in such a mess.

The same could have been asked of you... Why didn't you move out of the UK when we were in that nasty EU??

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Nov 23 with 1758 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:20 - Nov 23 by Jango

Theresa May has just announced my freedom of movement has ended to appease bovine clackw@nkers like yourself.
The Countdown begins. on 16:20 - Nov 23 with 1743 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:45 - Nov 23 by DJack

The same could have been asked of you... Why didn't you move out of the UK when we were in that nasty EU??

Because it’s my home. Nasty is not the word I’d use. Corrupt is.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 16:23]
The Countdown begins. on 16:22 - Nov 23 with 1740 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Nov 23 by Batterseajack

Theresa May has just announced my freedom of movement has ended to appease bovine clackw@nkers like yourself.

Good. If you’re a qualified professional you should have no problem. If you’re not then get qualifications and Cheerio.

[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 16:24]
The Countdown begins. on 16:37 - Nov 23 with 1731 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 16:20 - Nov 23 by Jango

Because it’s my home. Nasty is not the word I’d use. Corrupt is.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 16:23]

So why the ruddy fck do you ask of others about moving to Europe?

Secondly, you say corrupt...why/where is it much different in the UK government.

Do you remember the Tories crying how the EU inaction (not breaking it's own rules) meant Chinese steel was being dumped in Europe...Conveniently hiding from the fact had a legal mechanism to act on China but it needed full member agreement and the Tories vetoed it!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 16:51 - Nov 23 with 1728 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 16:37 - Nov 23 by DJack

So why the ruddy fck do you ask of others about moving to Europe?

Secondly, you say corrupt...why/where is it much different in the UK government.

Do you remember the Tories crying how the EU inaction (not breaking it's own rules) meant Chinese steel was being dumped in Europe...Conveniently hiding from the fact had a legal mechanism to act on China but it needed full member agreement and the Tories vetoed it!

Because they are the ones championing the EU over the U.K. if it’s gonna be so bad then go now before it’s too late. I have faith in the U.K..

Secondly, I’m aware of the U.K. government however we have the option to vote them out. There was also the massive issue a few years back with the expense scandal. U.K. courts demanded they declare all expenses and the MPs fiddling the system were found out. The ECJ have no interest in doing the same and they can pretty much do as they please. It’s an awful organisation that’s gonna come crumbling down soon enough.
The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Nov 23 with 1721 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 16:51 - Nov 23 by Jango

Because they are the ones championing the EU over the U.K. if it’s gonna be so bad then go now before it’s too late. I have faith in the U.K..

Secondly, I’m aware of the U.K. government however we have the option to vote them out. There was also the massive issue a few years back with the expense scandal. U.K. courts demanded they declare all expenses and the MPs fiddling the system were found out. The ECJ have no interest in doing the same and they can pretty much do as they please. It’s an awful organisation that’s gonna come crumbling down soon enough.

But to use your reasoning for not leaving, when we were "fully" in the EU, it's their home ...and they are fighting/arguing for a better future for their home.

You say we can vote them out...Those few inept, very high ranking civil-servants, who are put in charge of expensive projects that fail aren't held to account. So why do you not bang on about this when you attack "Eurocrats"? As for our MP's, if we manange to find out about some scandal that they are involved in, generally, they get demoted but not voted out and secondly, many of those that are voted out go to very cushy directorships with businesses that they were "assisting" when voting-on/proposing laws.

Politics/government suffers from corruption in one form or another EVERYWHERE!

The Countdown begins. on 17:05 - Nov 23 with 1720 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:22 - Nov 23 by Jango

Good. If you’re a qualified professional you should have no problem. If you’re not then get qualifications and Cheerio.

[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 16:24]

A pathetic response which just sums up the “little Englander” mentality.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 17:13 - Nov 23 with 1705 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 17:05 - Nov 23 by longlostjack

It's more like nationalist/jingoist "reasoning" when they don't have an answer to your points.

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Nov 23 with 1705 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:05 - Nov 23 by longlostjack

Why? Because I disagree with open border immigration?
The Countdown begins. on 17:19 - Nov 23 with 1701 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Nov 23 by DJack

But to use your reasoning for not leaving, when we were "fully" in the EU, it's their home ...and they are fighting/arguing for a better future for their home.

You say we can vote them out...Those few inept, very high ranking civil-servants, who are put in charge of expensive projects that fail aren't held to account. So why do you not bang on about this when you attack "Eurocrats"? As for our MP's, if we manange to find out about some scandal that they are involved in, generally, they get demoted but not voted out and secondly, many of those that are voted out go to very cushy directorships with businesses that they were "assisting" when voting-on/proposing laws.

Politics/government suffers from corruption in one form or another EVERYWHERE!

The median wage for civil servants in this country is £23k

an average EU yearly salary is approximately €78,503, rising to about €91,064 if an employee can claim a tax free 16% expatriate allowance. It is said that an estimated 70% of EU staff do this.

That’s why I don’t bang on about that.
The Countdown begins. on 17:28 - Nov 23 with 1694 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 17:19 - Nov 23 by Jango

The median wage for civil servants in this country is £23k

an average EU yearly salary is approximately €78,503, rising to about €91,064 if an employee can claim a tax free 16% expatriate allowance. It is said that an estimated 70% of EU staff do this.

That’s why I don’t bang on about that.

I'll state it once again highlighting the context you tried to avoid for your misdirection...

"Those few inept, very high ranking civil-servants, who are put in charge of expensive projects that fail aren't held to account."

One - Those guys don't ear the median and they are not removed.
Two- My original rebuff to your remarks did not mention anyone's wages - corruption/ineptitude is still thus however much you are paid.

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Nov 23 with 1683 viewsCatullus

Nobodies freedom of movement has ended though. People are still free to go where they please, there will just be some extra hoops to go through along the way.

Saying your freedom of movement has ended makes it sound like you're under house arrest!!

Obviously, I agree UK politics is as corrupt as the EU but the thing is, if I don't have to pay towards all those extra politicians and all that extra corruption then it's good by me. If, with the end of 'freedom of movement' we allow fewer criminals, welfare scroungers and terrorist sympathisers into our country, even better.
As long as we still treat genuine refugees properly it's all good.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 17:53 - Nov 23 with 1672 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:28 - Nov 23 by DJack

I'll state it once again highlighting the context you tried to avoid for your misdirection...

"Those few inept, very high ranking civil-servants, who are put in charge of expensive projects that fail aren't held to account."

One - Those guys don't ear the median and they are not removed.
Two- My original rebuff to your remarks did not mention anyone's wages - corruption/ineptitude is still thus however much you are paid.

Our Civil servants are accountable to Ministers who are accountable to us. The EU are accountable to nobody but themselves. They are on silly money, they get silly benefits and bonuses. They also get ludicrous expenses that they don’t have to declare. The people at the very top of any organisation will always get away with murder so your point is stupid. The problem is the entire EU is rotten to the core. You just won’t open your eyes to it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024