Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301761 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:00 - Nov 23 with 2307 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 17:53 - Nov 23 by Jango

Our Civil servants are accountable to Ministers who are accountable to us. The EU are accountable to nobody but themselves. They are on silly money, they get silly benefits and bonuses. They also get ludicrous expenses that they don’t have to declare. The people at the very top of any organisation will always get away with murder so your point is stupid. The problem is the entire EU is rotten to the core. You just won’t open your eyes to it.

If as you say "Our Civil servants are accountable to Ministers who are accountable to us" you can mention press articles commenting on the sacking/demoting of very senior civil-servants for their part in failed projects...

When you are ready!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 18:16 - Nov 23 with 2282 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:00 - Nov 23 by DJack

If as you say "Our Civil servants are accountable to Ministers who are accountable to us" you can mention press articles commenting on the sacking/demoting of very senior civil-servants for their part in failed projects...

When you are ready!

I see you chose to ignore me agreeing that the people at the top will always get away with it. It’s the same in every organisation. My argument that MEPs answer to nobody and there’s 50000 civil servants in the EU averaging €90000 seems to go over your head though. It’s a gravy train as simple as that.
The Countdown begins. on 18:27 - Nov 23 with 2270 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Nov 23 by Jango

Why? Because I disagree with open border immigration?

You’re not alone. There are probably similar mindsets in Spain, the Dordogne and the Canaries complaining about being overrun by British immigrants. Maybe not. God what a boring little world it would be if we all withdrew into our little nationalist shells. As for professional qualifications I can assure you that being in the EU makes it much much easier for those qualifications to be speedily recognized.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:43 - Nov 23 with 2262 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:00 - Nov 23 by DJack

When you are ready!

Accountability matters, maybe once brexit is sorted, well mostly because it'll take a fair while, we can start sorting out the swamp that is Westminster and the old boys club that is the civil service.
That old tv series Yes Minister and then Yes Prime Minister seems really quite inciteful about our government and senior civil service

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 18:52 - Nov 23 with 2258 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:27 - Nov 23 by longlostjack

You’re not alone. There are probably similar mindsets in Spain, the Dordogne and the Canaries complaining about being overrun by British immigrants. Maybe not. God what a boring little world it would be if we all withdrew into our little nationalist shells. As for professional qualifications I can assure you that being in the EU makes it much much easier for those qualifications to be speedily recognized.

There’s 1.3 million British immigrants in the the whole of the EU. In Spain alone there’s 108k brits living off U.K. pensions and receiving care from nhs.

There’s currently 3.8m EU immigrants in the U.K. only 45% come here with a definite job. Shouldn’t happen.
The Countdown begins. on 19:40 - Nov 23 with 2243 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 18:52 - Nov 23 by Jango

There’s 1.3 million British immigrants in the the whole of the EU. In Spain alone there’s 108k brits living off U.K. pensions and receiving care from nhs.

There’s currently 3.8m EU immigrants in the U.K. only 45% come here with a definite job. Shouldn’t happen.

And the legislation exists to remove them from the country, however that would need effective means of working to collate data and information and then to act on it which is something I don’t think the Home Office are able/willing to do.
The Countdown begins. on 19:52 - Nov 23 with 2238 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Nov 23 by Jango

Why? Because I disagree with open border immigration?

I doubt very much that you understand the rules governing free movement within the European Community.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Nov 23 with 2232 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:43 - Nov 23 by Catullus

Accountability matters, maybe once brexit is sorted, well mostly because it'll take a fair while, we can start sorting out the swamp that is Westminster and the old boys club that is the civil service.
That old tv series Yes Minister and then Yes Prime Minister seems really quite inciteful about our government and senior civil service

Where's Warick when you need him....

Plastic since 1974

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:15 - Nov 23 with 2219 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Nov 23 by Gowerjack

He’d probably say something along the lines of “It’s Warwick you rancid, festering cun7 pipe.”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Nov 23 with 2203 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:15 - Nov 23 by Highjack

He’d probably say something along the lines of “It’s Warwick you rancid, festering cun7 pipe.”

He does have a certain eloquence with his comments.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 20:36 - Nov 23 with 2201 viewsJango

Warwick.
The Countdown begins. on 20:37 - Nov 23 with 2199 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:52 - Nov 23 by Gowerjack

I doubt very much that you understand the rules governing free movement within the European Community.

I don’t doubt that you doubt it. You’re an imbecile though.
The Countdown begins. on 20:52 - Nov 23 with 2185 viewsWarwickHunt

“Inciteful” - from a poster named after a poet.

FFS, mun.
The Countdown begins. on 22:59 - Nov 23 with 2133 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Nov 23 by Batterseajack

Theresa May has just announced my freedom of movement has ended to appease bovine clackw@nkers like yourself.

Thats excellent news. Now watch companies have to increase salaries for lower paid jobs in order to be able to get anyone to do them. Its started already. Boo hoo for these business as they are the ones who have benefited the most from an oversupply of labour.

Its quite amusing that on one hand you have the left complaining about crap jobs and crap money being paid, often topped up by the taxpayer with in-work benefits while the businesses make profits. Yet on the other hand they are oblivious to the fact oversupply of cheap labour from abroad is causing this - many of whom want complete freedom of movement.

Unfortunately, due to this, the highly paid, highly skilled people who are here from abroad will also be caught up to the loss of the UK. Personally i think the points system would work well. Picking and choosing who we welcome here isnt racist, its just common sense.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 23:01 - Nov 23 with 2131 viewsraynor94

DUP, beginning to waver surely this deal isn't going to make it through Parliament

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Countdown begins. on 08:31 - Nov 24 with 2024 viewspikeypaul

125 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Nov 24 with 1995 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 19:52 - Nov 23 by Gowerjack

Please do enlighten us, what are the rules? Are they allowed to travel to any member state for employment or to look for employment? Are they alloed to stay there even once employment has finished and have equal rights with regards to employment, working rights and social and tax advantages? Can they transfer their health and social security coverage? Can they bring their family members?

Are there restrictions based on public security, policy and health and certain restrictions on working in the public sector?

#rhetorical, what's not to understand, please enlighten us.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 11:33 - Nov 24 with 1965 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Nov 24 by Catullus

Please do enlighten us, what are the rules? Are they allowed to travel to any member state for employment or to look for employment? Are they alloed to stay there even once employment has finished and have equal rights with regards to employment, working rights and social and tax advantages? Can they transfer their health and social security coverage? Can they bring their family members?

Are there restrictions based on public security, policy and health and certain restrictions on working in the public sector?

#rhetorical, what's not to understand, please enlighten us.

Learn.

Since 2004, European Union law has allowed governments to control movements of EU citizens as follows: allow EU citizens to freely circulate only for three months and then require them (should they want to stay longer) to show they are working (employed or self-employed), a registered student or have sufficient resources (pension, savings) to support themselves and comprehensive sickness insurance eg a valid European health insurance card enabling the NHS to claim back the cost of treatment or have private health insurance.

The UK is one of the few governments that has not implemented this.

For six years, Theresa May was in charge of the Home Office responsible for immigration, yet did nothing to adopt these conditions.

One wonders why not and why immigration was allowed to dominate the referendum and is still being paraded as a big problem. Yet another failure of our own government and the Home Office under Theresa May is being blamed on the EU.

The remedy was always in the UK’s hands.

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Nov 24 with 1954 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:33 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Learn.

Since 2004, European Union law has allowed governments to control movements of EU citizens as follows: allow EU citizens to freely circulate only for three months and then require them (should they want to stay longer) to show they are working (employed or self-employed), a registered student or have sufficient resources (pension, savings) to support themselves and comprehensive sickness insurance eg a valid European health insurance card enabling the NHS to claim back the cost of treatment or have private health insurance.

For six years, Theresa May was in charge of the Home Office responsible for immigration, yet did nothing to adopt these conditions.

One wonders why not and why immigration was allowed to dominate the referendum and is still being paraded as a big problem. Yet another failure of our own government and the Home Office under Theresa May is being blamed on the EU.

Are you really that naive to think it’s the remedy? You haven’t got a clue.
The Countdown begins. on 12:02 - Nov 24 with 1943 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Nov 24 by Jango

Are you really that naive to think it’s the remedy? You haven’t got a clue.

Ok.

So a highly qualified team of legislators and lawyers have drawn up a law to regulate EU immigration but it appears to be unworkable according to a guy on Planet Swans.

How would you deal with the issue ( if indeed issue there is) ?

Off you go...

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 12:35 - Nov 24 with 1924 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:02 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Ok.

So a highly qualified team of legislators and lawyers have drawn up a law to regulate EU immigration but it appears to be unworkable according to a guy on Planet Swans.

How would you deal with the issue ( if indeed issue there is) ?

Off you go...

A highly qualified team of legislators and lawyers chose not to opt in to this law but it was the wrong option because some guy on planetswans said so.

Tell me how having to prove you’ve got a job after 3 months stops all the unskilled workers coming over here and bringing their families with them?
The Countdown begins. on 12:53 - Nov 24 with 1915 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 11:33 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Learn.

Again, what's not to understand. It was Blair and Brown who opened the gates but ignored those same rules. May is just as guilty now she's PM but maybe when Home Secretary she was under instruction from Cameron? It's more than possible.
I can happily admit not everything is the EU's fault and the UK governments have been too stupid to understand that doing nothing when they could and then blaming the EU (to deflect criticism) would lead to a rise in anti EU sentiment.

It doesn't mean a leave voter wasn't aware of the rules and chose leave anyway or that thinking we allow too much immigration is racist or that a person doesn't understand the rules.

The Countdown begins. on 14:25 - Nov 24 with 1891 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:53 - Nov 24 by Catullus

Again, what's not to understand. It was Blair and Brown who opened the gates but ignored those same rules. May is just as guilty now she's PM but maybe when Home Secretary she was under instruction from Cameron? It's more than possible.
I can happily admit not everything is the EU's fault and the UK governments have been too stupid to understand that doing nothing when they could and then blaming the EU (to deflect criticism) would lead to a rise in anti EU sentiment.

It doesn't mean a leave voter wasn't aware of the rules and chose leave anyway or that thinking we allow too much immigration is racist or that a person doesn't understand the rules.

THe UK government hasn’t been stupid in realising it. They know, but they want it because their donors want cheap labour so they can maximise profit through their off shore companies 👍.

It’s the same with the financiers of Brexit - all donors who are buying influence, so they can gamble against our failing currency and businesses, cream off what they can and then feck off overseas to their tax exiled estates and super yachts.

The best bit is they have persuaded people this is in the national interest and helps the common person. You know this as well, you come across as clued up to what’s going on.
The Countdown begins. on 17:22 - Nov 24 with 1866 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:25 - Nov 24 by LeonWasGod

THe UK government hasn’t been stupid in realising it. They know, but they want it because their donors want cheap labour so they can maximise profit through their off shore companies 👍.

It’s the same with the financiers of Brexit - all donors who are buying influence, so they can gamble against our failing currency and businesses, cream off what they can and then feck off overseas to their tax exiled estates and super yachts.

The best bit is they have persuaded people this is in the national interest and helps the common person. You know this as well, you come across as clued up to what’s going on.

The best bit, well that's the good bit. It's the bit where the government have been encouraging cheap labour and telling everyone it's the EU's fault. The stupid bit is where they didn't understand why people turned against the EU.

Speaking as that closet communist, the markets, the stocks and shares, they are a huge rip off to the poor. Most shares are in the hands of the very rich. The stock market is as much the problem as anything else, run by and for the benefit of the wealthy. They throw a few crumbs to the workers (like the Royal Mail sell off where staff were given a handful of shares) but the vast majority go to the corporate goons.

We don't need the EU or Welsh independence, not as long as we allow the same system to operate. The only thing that'll make a real change is a worldwide revolution against greed and against the mega rich who control the system!!

Just call me Che Catullus.

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Nov 24 with 1844 viewsHighjack

That buffoon Verhoefstaed is demanding nation states give up more powers and all their sovereignty to the EU as it’s the only thing that will solve the crisis of brexit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024