Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301639 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Nov 24 with 2659 viewsbluey_the_blue

He doesn't seem tog rasp that's the reason there is rising anti-EU sentiment.

UK has the "London bubble", EU has the "Brussels bubble".
The Countdown begins. on 18:19 - Nov 24 with 2641 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Nov 24 by bluey_the_blue

He doesn't seem tog rasp that's the reason there is rising anti-EU sentiment.

UK has the "London bubble", EU has the "Brussels bubble".

Bizarrely for four days a month it’s the Strasbourg bubble at great cost to the taxpayers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 20:52 - Nov 24 with 2585 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:19 - Nov 24 by Highjack

Bizarrely for four days a month it’s the Strasbourg bubble at great cost to the taxpayers.

They are all underpaid according to battersea.
The Countdown begins. on 21:08 - Nov 24 with 2575 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Nov 24 by Highjack

That buffoon Verhoefstaed is demanding nation states give up more powers and all their sovereignty to the EU as it’s the only thing that will solve the crisis of brexit.

Just Incase anyone missed it.

Nice bunch.
The Countdown begins. on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 2551 viewswestside

Holyhead on Brexit

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/holyhead-on-brexit-we-were-led-like-lam
The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Nov 24 with 2540 viewsCatullus

So brexit is a crisis for the EU and the only way out is for nation states to agree a 'new transfer of sovereignty and a new transfer of powers'

Yet any leaver who says the EU wants to be in full control, wants to be a federal superstate is condemned as a swivel eyed loon and that's not it's aim, some remainers will no doubt claim that his words are being interpreted wrongly!

Well maybe all you remainers can stop worrying about the financial problems brexit may cause long enough to answer a straight question, would you rather live in a 'US of E? Would you prefer a European federal superstate to the nation state we are currently?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 01:14 - Nov 25 with 2505 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Nov 24 by Catullus

So brexit is a crisis for the EU and the only way out is for nation states to agree a 'new transfer of sovereignty and a new transfer of powers'

Yet any leaver who says the EU wants to be in full control, wants to be a federal superstate is condemned as a swivel eyed loon and that's not it's aim, some remainers will no doubt claim that his words are being interpreted wrongly!

Well maybe all you remainers can stop worrying about the financial problems brexit may cause long enough to answer a straight question, would you rather live in a 'US of E? Would you prefer a European federal superstate to the nation state we are currently?

Ah, more intellectual dishonesty from you. Tory ministers regularly talks schitt and you dont mention it ...a European talks schitt and it 's the "EU superstate" for us al if we don't fight them

I will answer tour question though, as I at least have a modicum of honesty/principles.

My answer is I would (grudgingly) prefer to live in a EU superstate rather than a failed nation run by establishment types who want to lord it over "little people"...that includes the hard left of the labour party, who are equally bereft of any respect for modern inclusive society. Tories, hard left & populists are a blight worse than a vaguely dysfunctional EU.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 04:51 - Nov 25 with 2481 viewsScottishEddie

With the current deal, we are basically what we are now but without a say in anything l, you do make some good arguments, unlike Pauly Pike who voted remain and doesn’t really understand any of it.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 06:32 - Nov 25 with 2477 viewsmTORC1

The Countdown begins. on 01:14 - Nov 25 by DJack

Ah, more intellectual dishonesty from you. Tory ministers regularly talks schitt and you dont mention it ...a European talks schitt and it 's the "EU superstate" for us al if we don't fight them

I will answer tour question though, as I at least have a modicum of honesty/principles.

My answer is I would (grudgingly) prefer to live in a EU superstate rather than a failed nation run by establishment types who want to lord it over "little people"...that includes the hard left of the labour party, who are equally bereft of any respect for modern inclusive society. Tories, hard left & populists are a blight worse than a vaguely dysfunctional EU.

Why don’t people like you “act” instead of constantly moaning.
Move to France and maybe you could the “yellow vests”.
The Countdown begins. on 08:06 - Nov 25 with 2453 viewsBatterseajack

As Britain continues to hash out the terms of its divorce with the European Union this weekend, Americans are already feeling the loss: A once-indispensable proxy in Europe no longer has clout that it can exercise on Washington’s behalf.

Britain’s exit from the E.U. will force a broad realignment of Europe and will probably put in play a number of issues – from sanctions on Russia to free trade to military strategy – that are critical to the United States.

“Having had the U.K. in made it easy for us. We were on the phone all the time. We were aligned ideologically in almost every way,” said Anthony Gardner, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union under President Barack Obama. “That was our go-to country.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/who-becomes-the-uss-best-friend-in-e
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 8:09]
The Countdown begins. on 08:36 - Nov 25 with 2427 viewsHighjack

Yes let’s sign over all our hard fought for democratic rights to this man. He’ll lead us to a glorious future. Viva la Presidente! (Well, one of them anyway)

[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 8:43]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Nov 25 with 2402 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 01:14 - Nov 25 by DJack

Calling the U.K. a failed nation is not an honest answer though is it.
The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Nov 25 with 2396 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Nov 25 by Jango

Neither is the assertion that the EU is a Superstate.
The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Nov 25 with 2385 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Nov 25 by Jango

Correct its not a nation.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 09:51 - Nov 25 with 2382 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Nov 25 by Batterseajack

Correct - its an organisation that has delivered peace in Europe, where previously we had seen war.

And helped deliver peace in the north of Ireland for 20 years.

Plus we got to see Rangel, Bodde, Gomis, JDG, and Fab play. The EU is fab.

The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Nov 25 with 2379 viewsKilkennyjack

The Spanish leader, Pedro Sánchez, reacted immediately, claiming the UK would now have to open talks on “joint sovereignty” of Gibraltar, over which Spain has had a claim since the military dictatorship of Francisco Franco.

Sánchez said: “Once the UK has left the EU, Gibraltar’s political, legal and even geographic relationship with the EU will go through Spain …

“Spain will be a fundamental pillar of the relationship between Gibraltar and the EU as a whole.

“When it comes to the future political declaration, the European council and the European commission have backed Spain’s position, and backed it as never before.

Gibraltar puts the UK between a Rock and a hard place on Brexit | John Crace

“In these fundamental future negotiations, we’re going to have to talk about joint sovereignty and many other things with the UK.”

May has given Gibralter away. Giving control away ? 😂

The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Nov 25 with 2372 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Nov 25 by Kilkennyjack

The Spanish leader, Pedro Sánchez, reacted immediately, claiming the UK would now have to open talks on “joint sovereignty” of Gibraltar, over which Spain has had a claim since the military dictatorship of Francisco Franco.

Sánchez said: “Once the UK has left the EU, Gibraltar’s political, legal and even geographic relationship with the EU will go through Spain …

“Spain will be a fundamental pillar of the relationship between Gibraltar and the EU as a whole.

“When it comes to the future political declaration, the European council and the European commission have backed Spain’s position, and backed it as never before.

“In these fundamental future negotiations, we’re going to have to talk about joint sovereignty and many other things with the UK.”

It’s why Gibraltar voted by a margin of 96% to 4% to remain in EU.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 10:24 - Nov 25 with 2364 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:51 - Nov 25 by Kilkennyjack

Correct - its an organisation that has delivered peace in Europe, where previously we had seen war.

And helped deliver peace in the north of Ireland for 20 years.

Plus we got to see Rangel, Bodde, Gomis, JDG, and Fab play. The EU is fab.

Yes it delivered peace in Europe by being created 30 years after the war had ended and as long as you ignore all the wars and genocide in Eastern Europe and the invasion of Northern Cyprus it definitely delivered peace everywhere in Europe.

Well done E.U!

The Countdown begins. on 11:08 - Nov 25 with 2337 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Nov 25 by longlostjack

It’s why Gibraltar voted by a margin of 96% to 4% to remain in EU.

They also voted 99% to 1% to reject shared sovereignty with Spain.

May has to go ASAP.

The Countdown begins. on 11:21 - Nov 25 with 2327 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Nov 25 by Batterseajack

So you deny that the EU wants to become a'nation state' in it's own right? After Verhofstadts speech about taking sovereignty and power and you still don't think that's where it's heading?
Verhofstadt's words are very meaningful, if the EU has the power and the sovereignty then nobody can leave and there cannot be another exit.

DJack, I quoted Verhofstadt's words and asked a straight question. You can keep spouting intellectual dishonesty at me but I could hardly care less.
Calling the UK a failed state, that is entirely dishonest unless being the world's 5th biggest economy and a country millions of immigrants want to come and live in is considered failure.
Andrew Marr this morning, Tony Blair was on and he said something that made me spit my coffee out. He justified calls for a second referendum BUT it must be a one off, a once in a lifetime no repeat thing. Marr said that's what the first one was billed as and Blair said but we have a brexit that neither leave or remain want, we know so much more now so another vote should happen.
Then Marr said to him, what if, in 97 after your election win there'd been a knock at the door and he was told sorry but we are doing the election again to which Blair replied well, if on the way to Downing street I said I had changed my mind and was now a Tory and not Labour that'd be fair enough. It was another coffee spitting moment. How many Labour supporters on here consider Blair was Labour?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 12:01 - Nov 25 with 2304 viewssherpajacob

so the EU have agreed a withdrawal agreement, but it won't be implemented because the UK parliament will vote against it.

How does the argument about sovereignty go again?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 12:33 - Nov 25 with 2282 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:01 - Nov 25 by sherpajacob

so the EU have agreed a withdrawal agreement, but it won't be implemented because the UK parliament will vote against it.

Hurrah!

We've taken back control.

Blue Passports
Fish...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 12:34 - Nov 25 with 2281 viewspikeypaul

124 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 12:50 - Nov 25 with 2269 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:01 - Nov 25 by sherpajacob

Conveniently ignore the fact that the E.U. has had to agree to it before Parliament even get a vote.

The Countdown begins. on 13:57 - Nov 25 with 2217 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Nov 25 by Kilkennyjack

Sanchez leads a government likely to be voted out. Sabre rattling bs, much like the Argies over the Falklands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024