Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301585 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:49 - Nov 27 with 2637 viewswestside

The Countdown begins. on 23:32 - Nov 26 by trampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46352463

Trump speaks on Brexit and thinks its a great deal for the EU.

Trump is too thick to know anything and was probably told what to say by Farage/Gove/Boris
The Countdown begins. on 11:59 - Nov 27 with 2617 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 11:49 - Nov 27 by westside

Trump is too thick to know anything and was probably told what to say by Farage/Gove/Boris

Steve Bannon more like.

This is entirely out of his playbook, but without doubt Trump is fully on board.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 12:22 - Nov 27 with 2589 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Nov 27 by Batterseajack

Whatever Blair says will be dismissed out of hand, because he's Tony Blair.

Quite right too. If we’d taken that stance in ‘97 there’d still be a million less corpses strewn around the Middle East and thousands of our soldiers would still have legs and arms.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 12:33 - Nov 27 with 2573 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:30 - Nov 27 by Batterseajack

He’s undermining our prime ministers position in trying to get this deal through parliament. If this isn’t interference then I don’t know what is.

Obama got heavily criticised for coming out and supporting our then prime minister.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 12:06]

Obama threatened the British people that if they vote leave we’d be at the back of the queue. Trump has said he’s not sure if this deal means we can do trade with the USA, I’m sure the ministers can make that decision for themselves. You’re barking mad.
The Countdown begins. on 12:33 - Nov 27 with 2573 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:22 - Nov 27 by Highjack

Quite right too. If we’d taken that stance in ‘97 there’d still be a million less corpses strewn around the Middle East and thousands of our soldiers would still have legs and arms.

Do you think the outcome would have been any different if Call me Dave was in charge?
The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Nov 27 with 2562 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 12:33 - Nov 27 by Batterseajack

Do you think the outcome would have been any different if Call me Dave was in charge?

What Tony Blair did was wrong. I agree with you, I think it would have been exactly the same outcome if Cameron or May would have been in charge, there were lots of issues including control of oil reserves.
The Countdown begins. on 12:43 - Nov 27 with 2551 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Nov 27 by majorraglan

What Tony Blair did was wrong. I agree with you, I think it would have been exactly the same outcome if Cameron or May would have been in charge, there were lots of issues including control of oil reserves.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2228294.stm

May wanted us to launch a pre emptive attack 6 months before we went to war.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Nov 27 with 2519 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:33 - Nov 27 by Batterseajack

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of that guy's mouth either.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 14:07 - Nov 27 with 2486 viewspikeypaul

122 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 14:09 - Nov 27 with 2483 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:07 - Nov 27 by pikeypaul

122 AFLI

SIUYRL

You'll need to get a bigger abacus soon, you massive dildo.
The Countdown begins. on 15:14 - Nov 27 with 2463 viewsBatterseajack

I honestly thought there’d be a bigger backlash to trumps interface last night on our PMs deal that she needs to get through parliament.
The Countdown begins. on 15:51 - Nov 27 with 2446 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Nov 27 by Batterseajack

Still waiting for the outrage from Brexiteers over Trumps intervention in trying to undermine the elected prime minister of Britain.

I watched that and he didn't undermine anyone, he simply said he didn't know it the Uk could trade with America freely if this deal went through.

He didn't say if we accept this deal you're at the back of the queue or anything like the threat Obama made.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Nov 27 with 2399 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:51 - Nov 27 by Catullus

I watched that and he didn't undermine anyone, he simply said he didn't know it the Uk could trade with America freely if this deal went through.

He didn't say if we accept this deal you're at the back of the queue or anything like the threat Obama made.

Trade freely with America ??? What he means is trade on American terms ! America first.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 17:42]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 17:45 - Nov 27 with 2396 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:51 - Nov 27 by Catullus

He’s got his blinkers on again.
The Countdown begins. on 18:24 - Nov 27 with 2368 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 20:20 - Nov 27 with 2303 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:09 - Nov 27 by WarwickHunt

You'll need to get a bigger abacus soon, you massive dildo.

😂😂😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 21:01 - Nov 27 with 2277 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Nov 27 by longlostjack

Trade freely with America ??? What he means is trade on American terms ! America first.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 17:42]

You could be right but still, he wasn't undermining May. Trump, like other American politicians would love to be selling us their crappy chlorinated chicken and getting their fingers into the NHS.
However, why would he try to undermine May now when he's often said we should choose leave?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Nov 27 with 2272 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:01 - Nov 27 by Catullus

You could be right but still, he wasn't undermining May. Trump, like other American politicians would love to be selling us their crappy chlorinated chicken and getting their fingers into the NHS.
However, why would he try to undermine May now when he's often said we should choose leave?

Of course he undermined the deal, whether he intended to or not. Trump rarely actually knows what he’s saying and why so he may well have thought he was being helpful. Who knows, he’s a bit thick. He said it was a good deal for the EU, said it might mean that we can’t strike a trade deal with the US and implied that May possibly didn’t realise the implications of the deal and that she might want to go back amd try to change it, which she’s clearly stated she can’t or won’t. And on top of that, she’s publicly disagreed with Trump’s assessment today.

This is getting to be like newspeak sometimes.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 21:14]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 21:29 - Nov 27 with 2252 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Nov 27 by exiledclaseboy

Of course he undermined the deal, whether he intended to or not. Trump rarely actually knows what he’s saying and why so he may well have thought he was being helpful. Who knows, he’s a bit thick. He said it was a good deal for the EU, said it might mean that we can’t strike a trade deal with the US and implied that May possibly didn’t realise the implications of the deal and that she might want to go back amd try to change it, which she’s clearly stated she can’t or won’t. And on top of that, she’s publicly disagreed with Trump’s assessment today.

This is getting to be like newspeak sometimes.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 21:14]

Who doesn't agree it's a good deal for the EU though, he's stating a fact. Trump is a loudmouthed hothead, if he'd been trying to undermine May I think we'd all see it very clearly. AtD again I guess.

The Countdown begins. on 22:15 - Nov 27 with 2231 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 21:29 - Nov 27 by Catullus

Who doesn't agree it's a good deal for the EU though, he's stating a fact. Trump is a loudmouthed hothead, if he'd been trying to undermine May I think we'd all see it very clearly. AtD again I guess.

Something nice and clear like this you mean?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/12/donald-trump-sun-interview-ther
The Countdown begins. on 06:29 - Nov 28 with 2164 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 21:29 - Nov 27 by Catullus

Many in the EU think it’s a bad deal for the EU. Having the U.K. in limbo within its customs union indefinitely is not good for the EU to carry out robust trade discussions and deals around the world. You need to be able to quantify your own market and it’s value when puttting it on the table for trade talks and the U.K. is a huge chunk that could leave at any point:
The Countdown begins. on 07:23 - Nov 28 with 2156 viewsKilkennyjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46338585

Well done feckwits ....

Smash this english ToryBrexit

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 09:02 - Nov 28 with 2135 viewspikeypaul

121 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 09:27 - Nov 28 with 2124 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 07:23 - Nov 28 by Kilkennyjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46338585

Well done feckwits ....

Smash this english ToryBrexit

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Today

All forms of Brexit will make the UK worse off says Phillip Hammond.

2 days ago.

Philip Hammond: Theresa May's Brexit deal better than staying in EU. The chancellor, Philip Hammond, has hit back at criticism of Theresa May’s Brexit deal, arguing that it is a better option than staying in the EU.

Didn’t pipe up then did you feckwit.
The Countdown begins. on 11:30 - Nov 28 with 2080 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 09:27 - Nov 28 by Jango

Today

All forms of Brexit will make the UK worse off says Phillip Hammond.

2 days ago.

Philip Hammond: Theresa May's Brexit deal better than staying in EU. The chancellor, Philip Hammond, has hit back at criticism of Theresa May’s Brexit deal, arguing that it is a better option than staying in the EU.

Didn’t pipe up then did you feckwit.

He's talking about 2 different things.

In point 1, he's talking about each leave scenario being worse economically, including May's deal.

In point 2, he was deflecting DUP criticism, saying that staying in the EU would be a betrayal of the referendum result. That we need to make the best of it (even if it'll be worse economically).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024