Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301552 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:40 - Nov 30 with 2245 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 18:08 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

As a remainer i understand that democracy did not end in 2016.

I also understand that Brexit will deliver less money for our schools, hospitals, social services, police, armed forces, roads, trains and airports.

Nobody voted to be less well off.
People were lied to.

Smash this English Tory Brexit.

Too many claims and counter claims for me on both sides, distorts the whole process, press are not helping and social media is pretty toxic.
Prefer to look at what has actually happening or is happening, both sides are as culpable. But, if we allow the democratic process to be undermined what do we do next?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Nov 30 with 2237 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 18:26 - Nov 30 by WarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/30/brexit-eu-dismisses-mays-claim-

That’s fûcked the idiot Corbyn too. Love you, Donald. 😘
🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Pretty clear agenda from the EU then.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Nov 30 with 2220 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:35 - Nov 30 by sherpajacob

"Nobody voted to be less well off. "

- westwalesed and cattulus did. They've admitted as much. On the basis that we regain sovereignty by leaving the EU.

However if our sovereign parliament exercises its sovereignty by rejecting the EU/May deal and also rejecting a no deal scenario, does that mean that parliament is or isn't sovereign?

So you say ‘regain sovereignty’, like we lost it ?

We have not left.

Then you say ‘our sovereign parliament’ but i thought , see above , that we had lost it somehow.

Bottom line - people have changed their minds. Stop Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 19:33 - Nov 30 with 2220 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:35 - Nov 30 by sherpajacob

"Nobody voted to be less well off. "

- westwalesed and cattulus did. They've admitted as much. On the basis that we regain sovereignty by leaving the EU.

However if our sovereign parliament exercises its sovereignty by rejecting the EU/May deal and also rejecting a no deal scenario, does that mean that parliament is or isn't sovereign?

That's a wee bit of misrepresentation. We have the belief that the future could be a success, a few years of pain yes. We aren't the doom mongers that so many remainers are.
Our point was that the financial aspect wasn't our greatest concern and if it came to it we'd rather live in a democracy and be poorer than be stuck in an anti democratic society.

On self serving lying PM's, I put May behind Blair and Cameron and maybe not even third!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Nov 30 with 2200 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

We have not left.

Then you say ‘our sovereign parliament’ but i thought , see above , that we had lost it somehow.

Read it again...
The Countdown begins. on 20:13 - Nov 30 with 2189 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Nov 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

Pretty clear agenda from the EU then.

Aye - we’ve bent over backwards, take it or leave it.
The Countdown begins. on 20:15 - Nov 30 with 2188 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 19:33 - Nov 30 by Catullus

That's a wee bit of misrepresentation. We have the belief that the future could be a success, a few years of pain yes. We aren't the doom mongers that so many remainers are.
Our point was that the financial aspect wasn't our greatest concern and if it came to it we'd rather live in a democracy and be poorer than be stuck in an anti democratic society.

On self serving lying PM's, I put May behind Blair and Cameron and maybe not even third!

Can you give an example of Theresa May telling the truth?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Nov 30 with 2173 viewssherpajacob

https://mobile.twitter.com/SteveBarclay/status/1068533485470736384

Someone please tell me this guy isn't in charge of anything.

We could have this moron negotiating for us, or we could have someone of the calibre of Michel Barnier negotiating on our behalf.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:29 - Nov 30 with 2166 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Nov 30 by sherpajacob

We could have this moron negotiating for us, or we could have someone of the calibre of Michel Barnier negotiating on our behalf.

He’s the Brexit Secretary. It’s the very definition of non-job these days.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 21:32 - Nov 30 with 2113 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

We have not left.

Two things, can our Parliament pass any law that takes precedence over EU law? The answer is no, EU law has primacy.
Secondly, where is the proof that people have changed their minds? The only proof there can be of that (absolute proof) is if we have another vote and remain wins. Unless you would believe any poll that says so though we all know how accurate polls are.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 21:55 - Nov 30 with 2096 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:32 - Nov 30 by Catullus

Two things, can our Parliament pass any law that takes precedence over EU law? The answer is no, EU law has primacy.
Secondly, where is the proof that people have changed their minds? The only proof there can be of that (absolute proof) is if we have another vote and remain wins. Unless you would believe any poll that says so though we all know how accurate polls are.

I’ve explained the first one before. Parliament has total control over whether EU law takes primacy or not and always has. If parliament doesn’t want EU law to take primacy, it’s within Parliament’s control to end that. And always has been. The U.K. parliament has remained sovereign over U.K. law throughout our membership of the EU.

The Countdown begins. on 22:08 - Nov 30 with 2084 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:55 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve explained the first one before. Parliament has total control over whether EU law takes primacy or not and always has. If parliament doesn’t want EU law to take primacy, it’s within Parliament’s control to end that. And always has been. The U.K. parliament has remained sovereign over U.K. law throughout our membership of the EU.

Game, set, and match.

The Countdown begins. on 22:15 - Nov 30 with 2079 viewsHighjack

What are the consequences if parliament choose not to rubber stamp a directive? Sanctions perhaps? Disciplinary action?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Nov 30 with 2073 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 22:15 - Nov 30 by Highjack

What are the consequences if parliament choose not to rubber stamp a directive? Sanctions perhaps? Disciplinary action?

Fines mainly. And directives aren’t just rubber stamped, they’re transposed into acts of Parliament after full legislative scrutiny. Regulations are directly applicable. Amd of course the U.K. has full input into these regulations and directives at all stages. They’re not just imposed.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 22:25]

The Countdown begins. on 22:22 - Nov 30 with 2068 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 20:15 - Nov 30 by sherpajacob

Can you give an example of Theresa May telling the truth?

Just one, anything at all?

The Countdown begins. on 22:24 - Nov 30 with 2063 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 22:22 - Nov 30 by sherpajacob

Just one, anything at all?

There will be no early general election?

Windrush wasn’t my fault?

This deal is good for Britain?

Strong and stable leadership?

Nah. I got nothing.

The Countdown begins. on 22:33 - Nov 30 with 2048 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

Fines mainly. And directives aren’t just rubber stamped, they’re transposed into acts of Parliament after full legislative scrutiny. Regulations are directly applicable. Amd of course the U.K. has full input into these regulations and directives at all stages. They’re not just imposed.

The dirty, garlic-munching bastards - how dare they!
The Countdown begins. on 22:40 - Nov 30 with 2031 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Nov 30 by sherpajacob

I’m struggling to pick a favourite reply. It’s tempting to go for one of the majority obvious ones, but on balance this just nicks it for me:

“Are you taking the p*ss?”
The Countdown begins. on 22:41 - Nov 30 with 2031 viewssherpajacob

And EU law must be passed, and is subject to scrutiny, by democratically elected MEPs,

People like Farage and Hannan.

Sorry, that doesn't really help the argument does it?

As you were.

The Countdown begins. on 00:03 - Dec 1 with 1976 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

Yes if we don’t comply we face fines. Parliament has no choice but to bow down to their rules. They have threatened Italy with sanctions over their budget. They have threatened Hungary with punishments for their stance on illegal migrants. Just this week we have heard leading members of the EU demanding nation states give up any remaining powers to the EU.

Nations in Europe are not able to govern their own affairs without criticism, threats and blackmail from an unelected comittee of bankers and failed politicians.

That is not sovereignty.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 00:52 - Dec 1 with 1960 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 00:03 - Dec 1 by Highjack

Yes if we don’t comply we face fines. Parliament has no choice but to bow down to their rules. They have threatened Italy with sanctions over their budget. They have threatened Hungary with punishments for their stance on illegal migrants. Just this week we have heard leading members of the EU demanding nation states give up any remaining powers to the EU.

Nations in Europe are not able to govern their own affairs without criticism, threats and blackmail from an unelected comittee of bankers and failed politicians.

That is not sovereignty.

I would imagine it will go much the same way as the regulations in the finance (and other sectors) go. Basically, play by our rules or dont do business here. The UK will be over a barrel.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 06:20 - Dec 1 with 1917 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 00:03 - Dec 1 by Highjack

That is not sovereignty.

Exactly. It’s saying I’m a free man I can do whatever I want where I like....but I’ll go to prison.
The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Dec 1 with 1899 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:44 - Nov 19 by WarwickHunt

Like I said, a fûcking disgrace.

More fantasy guff from the idiot. Honest politician my arse.

He is a fecking plum.

The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Dec 1 with 1893 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 22:24 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

There will be no early general election?

Windrush wasn’t my fault?

This deal is good for Britain?

Strong and stable leadership?

Nah. I got nothing.

Given around half the Windrush deportations happened under Labour not sure how May can be solely blamed for that?

Rest I agree with, although I'm wondering if her love for the "deal" is reverse psychology to get people to vote it down.
The Countdown begins. on 10:21 - Dec 1 with 1869 viewsjohnlangy

They've got closed minds ecb.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024