Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329042 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:10 - Dec 1 with 2479 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:04 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

But at the same time under the current deal our Youngsters, who so love the EU, can serve in it's Army.
You know that EU army the Remainers denied was coming.
Will there be Conscription, who knows?
Will the EU "Army", include our Navy & Air Force as well, who knows?
Who will ultimate control of it, who knows?

The Grammar Police are coming for you. Be very afraid.
The Countdown begins. on 22:12 - Dec 1 with 2450 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 20:40 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes and most of them are costing US money, because they have high tarrifs, especially on food.
Perhaps you can quote to us which are the top 20 best and worst of those deals for the UK and not the EU in general and France & Germany in particular?
Perhaps you can also tell us why we have countries queing up to make trade deals with us when we leave?

This is something I found on Wikipedia. There are a lot of countries in there and they are working on something with Japan

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_free_trade_agreements

Edite - add link
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 22:53]
The Countdown begins. on 22:41 - Dec 1 with 2434 viewssherpajacob

But at the same time under the current deal our Youngsters, who so love the EU, can serve in it's Army.

Maybe it will be like the 2 world wars that brexiteers love going on about.

WW1 our forces were under the command of Foch in WW2 it was Eisenhower.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 22:58 - Dec 1 with 2417 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:48 - Dec 1 by Catullus

That is your take on it. Others would argue that the only way to take primacy back is to leave the EU. Staying in the EU is an agreement that they are in charge, it's signing over power to them.
The EU will not allow us to over rule them without enforcing a punishment on us. If we are sovereign then how can they punish us?
Our EU membership is basically a power of attorney, we agree to submit to their rules.

It’s not my take at all. It’s a fact. Others can argue what they like but they’re wrong. The U.K. parliament has always been the final arbiter on what becomes law in the U.K.

You can have your own opinion as can I and everyone else. You can’t have your own facts.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins on 23:01 - Dec 1 with 2416 viewsexiledclaseboy

Project Fear is alive and well.

The Countdown begins on 23:05 - Dec 1 with 2408 viewsthe_oracle

The Countdown begins on 23:01 - Dec 1 by exiledclaseboy

Project Fear is alive and well.

I've never understood the fear of an EU Army? Surely it would be better and cheaper to pool resources, skills equipment etc. ?
The Countdown begins on 23:07 - Dec 1 with 2406 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 23:05 - Dec 1 by the_oracle

I've never understood the fear of an EU Army? Surely it would be better and cheaper to pool resources, skills equipment etc. ?

The Germans would be in charge. Fourth Reich. Obviously. Clue in.

The Countdown begins on 23:24 - Dec 1 with 2392 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 23:07 - Dec 1 by exiledclaseboy

The Germans would be in charge. Fourth Reich. Obviously. Clue in.

If it wasn't for the Prussians we'd all be speaking French, good old Blucher.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 23:27 - Dec 1 with 2390 viewsHumpty

Project f*cking wibble.
The Countdown begins on 23:42 - Dec 1 with 2383 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The problem is that the French will surrender, the Italians will retreat and the Germans will chronically over stretch themselves all at the same time leaving us and six Poles to put together a credible fighting force.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins on 23:46 - Dec 1 with 2380 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It is called NATO.
The Countdown begins on 00:02 - Dec 2 with 2368 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins on 23:42 - Dec 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

The problem is that the French will surrender, the Italians will retreat and the Germans will chronically over stretch themselves all at the same time leaving us and six Poles to put together a credible fighting force.

I think the world has moved on and old Empire is most certainly gone.

The Poles are on their own ...

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins on 00:03 - Dec 2 with 2366 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins on 00:02 - Dec 2 by Kilkennyjack

I think the world has moved on and old Empire is most certainly gone.

The Poles are on their own ...

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins on 02:04 - Dec 2 with 2347 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins on 23:42 - Dec 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Another armchair general who knows feckall and did not understand history.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins on 06:16 - Dec 2 with 2328 viewsthe_oracle

The Countdown begins on 23:46 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

It is called NATO.

I thought Canada and the USA were in Nato. Can you see them as part of an EU army?
The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Dec 2 with 2306 viewspikeypaul

117 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 10:33 - Dec 2 with 2270 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins on 06:16 - Dec 2 by the_oracle

I thought Canada and the USA were in Nato. Can you see them as part of an EU army?

It's why we don't need an EU army.

Someone called it wibble but the EU is in favour as are Merkl and Macron, it is going to happen.

ECB, I'm not trying to have my own facts. Some facts are undeniable. The EU makes laws that we must obey as long as we are members. The only choice is to obey or leave the EU, we can't have it both ways. Therefore as long as we are members the EU has primacy and we are not sovereign, to have full sovereignty we must leave. That is a stark staring fact.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins on 10:36 - Dec 2 with 2269 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 10:33 - Dec 2 by Catullus

It's why we don't need an EU army.

Someone called it wibble but the EU is in favour as are Merkl and Macron, it is going to happen.

ECB, I'm not trying to have my own facts. Some facts are undeniable. The EU makes laws that we must obey as long as we are members. The only choice is to obey or leave the EU, we can't have it both ways. Therefore as long as we are members the EU has primacy and we are not sovereign, to have full sovereignty we must leave. That is a stark staring fact.

As much as I have to keep repeating this it bears repeating until it finally gets through to you. EU law has primacy in the U.K. because the U.K. parliament allows it to. Because the U.K. parliament is sovereign over the laws of the U.K. Simple fact and stated as simply as it can be. If you still don’t get it, I can’t help you further.

The Countdown begins on 15:27 - Dec 2 with 2203 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins on 10:36 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

As much as I have to keep repeating this it bears repeating until it finally gets through to you. EU law has primacy in the U.K. because the U.K. parliament allows it to. Because the U.K. parliament is sovereign over the laws of the U.K. Simple fact and stated as simply as it can be. If you still don’t get it, I can’t help you further.

You can keep repeating it, carry on, but the only way to stop an EU law becoming law in the UK is to leave the EU. As long as we are members any EU law becomes law in the UK. We can't negotiate it, we can't say to the EU we don't want that law but we'll still be members. As soon as we refuse any EU law we will be punished until we either fall into line or leave.

https://fullfact.org/europe/eu-law-and-uk/

The UK parliament passed the ECA in 1972 accepting that EU law takes primacy and it was endorsed by our courts.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins on 15:55 - Dec 2 with 2200 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 15:27 - Dec 2 by Catullus

You can keep repeating it, carry on, but the only way to stop an EU law becoming law in the UK is to leave the EU. As long as we are members any EU law becomes law in the UK. We can't negotiate it, we can't say to the EU we don't want that law but we'll still be members. As soon as we refuse any EU law we will be punished until we either fall into line or leave.

https://fullfact.org/europe/eu-law-and-uk/

The UK parliament passed the ECA in 1972 accepting that EU law takes primacy and it was endorsed by our courts.

I know. I’ve told you all this and you’ve post that link before in your seemingly endless attempts to prove that you don’t understand a simple concept. The info in the link agrees with everything I’ve been telling you. The U.K. parliament passed an Act which allows EU law to take primacy. The U.K. parliament can repeal that Act whenever it wants. Indeed it is doing just that next March. The U.K. parliament can do these things because it is and always has been sovereign. You keep pointing it out yourself yet you still can’t grasp it. Weird.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 15:59]

The Countdown begins on 15:59 - Dec 2 with 2193 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Countdown begins on 06:16 - Dec 2 by the_oracle

You said "Surely it would be better and cheaper to pool resources, skills equipment etc. "
which is what NATO already does, so why does the EU want to duplicate it?
The Countdown begins on 18:32 - Dec 2 with 2164 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins on 15:55 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

I know. I’ve told you all this and you’ve post that link before in your seemingly endless attempts to prove that you don’t understand a simple concept. The info in the link agrees with everything I’ve been telling you. The U.K. parliament passed an Act which allows EU law to take primacy. The U.K. parliament can repeal that Act whenever it wants. Indeed it is doing just that next March. The U.K. parliament can do these things because it is and always has been sovereign. You keep pointing it out yourself yet you still can’t grasp it. Weird.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 15:59]

Pork is notoriously difficult to educate, Andrew.
The Countdown begins on 19:33 - Dec 2 with 2144 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins on 18:32 - Dec 2 by WarwickHunt

Pork is notoriously difficult to educate, Andrew.

...but it is fcking tasty though!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 19:44 - Dec 2 with 2136 viewsJackSomething

The Countdown begins. on 18:50 - Nov 12 by LeonWasGod

Here are some “loser” leavers for balance.

https://goo.gl/images/wAZPSB

And here’s a few eurosceptic lobbying and political groups who spent DECADES campaigning against ‘the will of the people’:
Get Britain Out (1961-)
Campaign for an Independent Britain (1969-)
UKIP (1993-)
Global Britain (1997-)
The Democracy Movement (1998-)
Better Off Out (2006-)

You really have worked out how democracy works have you? People are still entitled to make their views known, irrespective of the current consensus. That’s the beauty of living here and not in a dictatorship.

I love the implication from the likes of Jango and Pikey that had the vote been 52% to 48% the other way, they would have happily accepted it and never moaned about the EU ever again.

Wasn't their poster boy Nigel already talking about a 2nd referendum between the ballot boxes closing and the result being announced?

If you're going to slam the people on one side of the debate, you have to accept your side are just as bad. Welcome to politics in 2018.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Dec 2 with 2130 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:44 - Dec 2 by JackSomething

I love the implication from the likes of Jango and Pikey that had the vote been 52% to 48% the other way, they would have happily accepted it and never moaned about the EU ever again.

Wasn't their poster boy Nigel already talking about a 2nd referendum between the ballot boxes closing and the result being announced?

If you're going to slam the people on one side of the debate, you have to accept your side are just as bad. Welcome to politics in 2018.

If remain had won I would have accepted the vote and got on with my life. I’m good like that. I’ve quite enjoyed the desperation and bitterness of the losers on here, backing each other up claiming they know best. Wendy’s the lot of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024