Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301494 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 20:39 - Dec 2 with 2299 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins on 06:16 - Dec 2 by the_oracle

I thought Canada and the USA were in Nato. Can you see them as part of an EU army?

They mught as well come and join the fun. Israel are in the Euros after all.
The Countdown begins. on 20:39 - Dec 2 with 2297 viewsScottishEddie

The Countdown begins. on 21:04 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

But at the same time under the current deal our Youngsters, who so love the EU, can serve in it's Army.
You know that EU army the Remainers denied was coming.
Will there be Conscription, who knows?
Will the EU "Army", include our Navy & Air Force as well, who knows?
Who will ultimate control of it, who knows?

You are a f*cking lunatic!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

The Countdown begins on 20:50 - Dec 2 with 2285 viewsthe_oracle

The Countdown begins on 15:59 - Dec 2 by A_Fans_Dad

You said "Surely it would be better and cheaper to pool resources, skills equipment etc. "
which is what NATO already does, so why does the EU want to duplicate it?

Do we retain our forces merely to supply Nato when required then?
The Countdown begins. on 20:59 - Dec 2 with 2273 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Dec 2 by Jango

If remain had won I would have accepted the vote and got on with my life. I’m good like that. I’ve quite enjoyed the desperation and bitterness of the losers on here, backing each other up claiming they know best. Wendy’s the lot of them.

Wendy’s what?
The Countdown begins. on 21:02 - Dec 2 with 2267 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:59 - Dec 2 by WarwickHunt

Wendy’s what?

See now I was polite enough to ignore that.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 09:10 - Dec 3 with 2179 viewsJackSomething

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Dec 2 by Jango

If remain had won I would have accepted the vote and got on with my life. I’m good like that. I’ve quite enjoyed the desperation and bitterness of the losers on here, backing each other up claiming they know best. Wendy’s the lot of them.

Considering the amount of bile and vitriol you display, I find this very hard to believe.

It's got worse as time has gone on and it's become obvious to all but the most obtuse that this whole thing is going to be an absolute disaster (just to clarify, I'm not saying leaving the EU was guaranteed to be a disaster under any circumstances, but that it is going to be a disaster the way it has been and is being handled).

The desperation and bitterness seems to be coming more from the Leave side as far as I can tell.

Also, nothing to say about Nigel starting calls for a second referendum before he realised his side had actually won? Hard to slam Remainers calling for a second vote when one of the most prominent Leave campaigners was openly talking about doing the same thing isn't it?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 9:12]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Dec 3 with 2172 viewspikeypaul

116 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Dec 3 with 2167 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 09:10 - Dec 3 by JackSomething

Considering the amount of bile and vitriol you display, I find this very hard to believe.

It's got worse as time has gone on and it's become obvious to all but the most obtuse that this whole thing is going to be an absolute disaster (just to clarify, I'm not saying leaving the EU was guaranteed to be a disaster under any circumstances, but that it is going to be a disaster the way it has been and is being handled).

The desperation and bitterness seems to be coming more from the Leave side as far as I can tell.

Also, nothing to say about Nigel starting calls for a second referendum before he realised his side had actually won? Hard to slam Remainers calling for a second vote when one of the most prominent Leave campaigners was openly talking about doing the same thing isn't it?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 9:12]

I don't think they find it hard at all. Many* leave voters simply repeat whatever the Mail/Express/Sun and to a lesser extent Times tells them, it's that simple.

*not all obviously, but the amount of times you hear exactly the same arguments and forms of words, it's fairly obvious where people are getting their views from.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:50 - Dec 3 with 2063 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Dec 3 by pikeypaul

116 AFLI

SIUYRL

You've not realised yet then?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 22:01 - Dec 3 with 2037 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Dec 3 by LeonWasGod

I don't think they find it hard at all. Many* leave voters simply repeat whatever the Mail/Express/Sun and to a lesser extent Times tells them, it's that simple.

*not all obviously, but the amount of times you hear exactly the same arguments and forms of words, it's fairly obvious where people are getting their views from.

That supposes that most leavers are right wing. Very many Labour supporters chose leave too.
Lets face it, despite the MSM reporting these things (the EU army and rebates being removed) people who have brought this up on here have been decried and called barmy by some. it's like a form of blindness. It's often said that's the MSM and you can't trust that. People are choosing to disbelieve things even when it's the EU saying them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 22:26 - Dec 3 with 2019 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:50 - Dec 3 by Gowerjack

You've not realised yet then?

Poor dab.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 22:53 - Dec 3 with 1998 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 22:01 - Dec 3 by Catullus

That supposes that most leavers are right wing. Very many Labour supporters chose leave too.
Lets face it, despite the MSM reporting these things (the EU army and rebates being removed) people who have brought this up on here have been decried and called barmy by some. it's like a form of blindness. It's often said that's the MSM and you can't trust that. People are choosing to disbelieve things even when it's the EU saying them.

A lot of people critisce the BBC, but it’s a lot more reliable than some of the internet based news information sites. The best way is to rad a cross section of sources.
The Countdown begins. on 23:04 - Dec 3 with 1991 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep, my experience is only from the Tory/Kipper voting angle. I’m not sure what has motivated those with values more often associated with labour voters.

There have always been people in the EU making a case for an EU army. Junker’s been at it for years. Merkel & Macron may hold more weight than him, yet it’s still very much a minority voice - it’s not an EU position. There’d be a long way to go before it could become reality, and I suspect many countries wouldn’t give the independence of their defence (we wouldn’t if we were still in it). With us in the EU I’d expect it to be highly unlikely. Even if there does end up one, I don’t see the issue (shared resources could save us a fortune).

Personally, I think the rebate is neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things weighed against the monetary benefits membership brings. I’d rather we invest that blow similar sums just on mitigating the impact of Brexit. We’re not spending much less on our civil service just to deal with leaving, and that won’t have any direct benefits.
The Countdown begins. on 23:14 - Dec 3 with 1977 viewslondonlisa2001

We have a veto on a EU army (ironically we require a referendum as well as an Act of Parliament, to transfer defence powers from the UK to the EU).

We also have a veto on the removal of the rebate. The only reason it can be removed going forward is because we can’t veto the decision to do so once we aren’t a member state.

That’s why people are decrying those who bring it up.
The Countdown begins. on 23:56 - Dec 3 with 1957 viewsmajorraglan

There lots of military cooperation already going on between Britain, France and the other European nations, I think a lot of the issues are being exaggerated.
The Countdown begins. on 01:36 - Dec 4 with 1944 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 23:56 - Dec 3 by majorraglan

There lots of military cooperation already going on between Britain, France and the other European nations, I think a lot of the issues are being exaggerated.

Nonsense.

Frau Merkel begins conscripting all males between the ages of fourteen and sixty into her new Volkssturm next year.

Nigel Farage told me.
The Countdown begins. on 07:59 - Dec 4 with 1915 viewspikeypaul

115 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 08:08 - Dec 4 with 1913 viewsMrSwerve

The debate that is being had now should have happened before the vote was given to us (if it should have been at all).

I don’t think anyone campaigning on either side actually took it as seriously as they are now. I’m staggered that Cameron seems to have gotten away with running off in the manner that he did.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Countdown begins. on 08:34 - Dec 4 with 1900 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 23:14 - Dec 3 by londonlisa2001

We have a veto on a EU army (ironically we require a referendum as well as an Act of Parliament, to transfer defence powers from the UK to the EU).

We also have a veto on the removal of the rebate. The only reason it can be removed going forward is because we can’t veto the decision to do so once we aren’t a member state.

That’s why people are decrying those who bring it up.

Ah the veto powers. Well now, when you have people calling for more powers and more sovereignty to be transferred do you think they'll let a veto stop them?
If they need to remove the power of veto to get something through, they will. QMV applies in most areas and I have no doubt they will push through with the changes.

Someone said it was a minority voice calling for an EU army, when the president (Juncker) is backed by Merkel and Macron it's a minority in number but a really powerful voice in political terms. Merkel is supposedly lined up to be next President, do you think she's a minority, really? Trump is only one person but look at the power he has.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Dec 4 with 1879 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:34 - Dec 4 by Catullus

Ah the veto powers. Well now, when you have people calling for more powers and more sovereignty to be transferred do you think they'll let a veto stop them?
If they need to remove the power of veto to get something through, they will. QMV applies in most areas and I have no doubt they will push through with the changes.

Someone said it was a minority voice calling for an EU army, when the president (Juncker) is backed by Merkel and Macron it's a minority in number but a really powerful voice in political terms. Merkel is supposedly lined up to be next President, do you think she's a minority, really? Trump is only one person but look at the power he has.

You’ve had a kicking - stop making a dick of yourself.

You could start by not using the MSM acronym. Always a dead giveaway...
The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Dec 4 with 1844 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:34 - Dec 4 by Catullus

A veto is a veto is a veto
The Countdown begins. on 10:19 - Dec 4 with 1826 viewslonglostjack

European Court of Justice’s Advocate General says that UK should be able to unilaterally cancel Brexit. Excellent news.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 10:25]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 12:37 - Dec 4 with 1782 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:19 - Dec 4 by longlostjack

European Court of Justice’s Advocate General says that UK should be able to unilaterally cancel Brexit. Excellent news.

So i make that 1 type of Remain and 2 types of Brexit on the ballot paper.

The Countdown begins. on 12:48 - Dec 4 with 1773 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:08 - Dec 4 by MrSwerve

The debate that is being had now should have happened before the vote was given to us (if it should have been at all).

I don’t think anyone campaigning on either side actually took it as seriously as they are now. I’m staggered that Cameron seems to have gotten away with running off in the manner that he did.

Absolutely. - or if not before the referendum, then have the discussion immediately after before triggering Article 50.

As soon as it was obvious that Cameron's plan didn't go beyond people actually voting leave, then a grown up debate for what type of Brexit was seriously available to us, and a strategy for which we should aim for should have been carried out so we can enter the 2 year discussion as best prepared as we could.

Instead we got vague assurances on Brexit means Brexit, the hecklers who championed brexit (but were't responsible for delivering it) carried on with promising the undeliverable and mismanaging public expectations, and meanwhile anyone who thought non of this was acceptable got labelled bitter remainers,
The Countdown begins. on 13:41 - Dec 4 with 1751 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:19 - Dec 4 by longlostjack

Bloody ECJ of the dictatorial and bullying EUSSR.

Allowing us to change our minds and giving the final decision to our sovereign parliament.

good job we are leaving and handing control to Theresa May, she'll respect and preserve our precious union and make sure the voice of wales, Scotland and N Ireland is fully heard in any debate.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024