Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328946 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:49 - Dec 6 with 2402 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:40 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

"Propoganda" - from the Cambridge Dictionary.
"information, ideas, opinions, or images, often only giving one part of an argument, that are broadcast, published, or in some other way spread with the intention of influencing people's opinions"
Which is precisely as you described it, "their preferred position".
Thank you for confirming it for us.

There's no such word as "propoganda".

It discusses "what ifs" for the leave scenario, so doesn't only give one side of the argument.

Again, what is there in the leaflet that misleads people? Still waiting....
The Countdown begins. on 20:53 - Dec 6 with 2399 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:25 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Really?

Oh, I must have hibernated through the instant recession after the vote to Leave and emergency budget that happened as a consequence. I must have slept through the economic forecasts that were wrong - especially from the Treasury.

Since I was comatose, were they good?

Yep, not bad considering they were only predictions. Not perfect, but they got a reasonable chunk of the direction of travel right.

The Countdown begins. on 20:57 - Dec 6 with 2390 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:49 - Dec 6 by LeonWasGod

It discusses "what ifs" for the leave scenario, so doesn't only give one side of the argument.

Well I’m not going to go through it all but from that first page:

We will not join the Euro. How can they guarantee that? It was government policy to join the Euro relatively recently. There are many politicians who would love to see it. It could become policy again. We just don’t know.

We will not enter into further political integration with Europe. They’ve been saying that for fifty years. Then Maastricht, Lisbon etc. Again there’s lots of politicians who would happily endorse further integration. And EU politicians and other leaders have demanded it as recently as last week. Calling for closer integration and Eu army etc. It will happen at some point.

We have made a commitment to reducing EU red tape. What the hell does that mean? A commitment?

Borders - Free movement is a pillar of EU membership

None of these they can guarantee. This is why it’s misleading.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 20:59 - Dec 6 with 2389 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:53 - Dec 6 by LeonWasGod

Yep, not bad considering they were only predictions. Not perfect, but they got a reasonable chunk of the direction of travel right.

And what was the direction of travel For it all before brexit? I only ask because there’s no way of knowing how it would have gone had we voted remain.
The Countdown begins. on 21:06 - Dec 6 with 2359 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Countdown begins. on 20:49 - Dec 6 by LeonWasGod

So I spelt it wrong, quite commom when I am typing stuff.
That is your response?
You cannot accept that you were wrong even using your own definition, which matches the Dictionary one.
Therefore it is no longer worth discussing it with you.
You will not accept reality.
The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Dec 6 with 2356 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Dec 6 by Shaky

Farage is the most capped Question Time panellist this century. The leader of a party that has never won a parliamentary election.

A 30 second prime time advertising slot on the nearest equivalent ITV costs perhaps £10lk. Do the maths.

A 30 second prime time advert costs 'perhaps 10k' do the maths?

The maths aren't as simple as to compare one 30 second slot to QT appearances.

Then again, take all the leaver and remainer appearances and work out which side had the most air time and the comparative costs. I'm sure remain would cost more because there was always two remainers for every leave supporter when I watched it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Dec 6 with 2344 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 21:06 - Dec 6 by A_Fans_Dad

So I spelt it wrong, quite commom when I am typing stuff.
That is your response?
You cannot accept that you were wrong even using your own definition, which matches the Dictionary one.
Therefore it is no longer worth discussing it with you.
You will not accept reality.

Whataboutery won't help. What is there the leaflet that is misleading?
The Countdown begins. on 21:31 - Dec 6 with 2336 viewsJackSomething

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Dec 6 by LeonWasGod

Whataboutery is the average Brexiteers best friend. Not all of course, but there seems to be a lot of them.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Dec 6 with 2331 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Dec 6 by LeonWasGod

We will not join the Euro. How can they guarantee that? It was government policy to join the Euro relatively recently. There are many politicians who would love to see it. It could become policy again. We just don’t know.

We will not enter into further political integration with Europe. They’ve been saying that for fifty years. Then Maastricht, Lisbon etc. Again there’s lots of politicians who would happily endorse further integration. And EU politicians and other leaders have demanded it as recently as last week. Calling for closer integration and Eu army etc. It will happen at some point.

We have made a commitment to reducing EU red tape. What the hell does that mean? A commitment?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 09:03 - Dec 7 with 2258 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:31 - Dec 6 by JackSomething

Whataboutery is the average Brexiteers best friend. Not all of course, but there seems to be a lot of them.

Of course both sides are guilty of this in equal measure but it won't stop anyone from taking a chance to dismiss the opposition.

I could say there was 'whataboutery' involved in pointing out spelling mistakes, as in what about your bad spelling, grammar etc. That goes on too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 09:07 - Dec 7 with 2256 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:03 - Dec 7 by Catullus

Of course both sides are guilty of this in equal measure but it won't stop anyone from taking a chance to dismiss the opposition.

I could say there was 'whataboutery' involved in pointing out spelling mistakes, as in what about your bad spelling, grammar etc. That goes on too.

Yes and it’s especially childish when people with generally good spelling makes a genuine typo only to be met with “You thick colossal f&cking biff” or something along those lines.

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Dec 7 with 2252 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:07 - Dec 7 by Highjack

Yes and it’s especially childish when people with generally good spelling makes a genuine typo only to be met with “You thick colossal f&cking biff” or something along those lines.

People is an uncountable noun you thick colossal biff. 😉

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 09:20 - Dec 7 with 2242 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Dec 6 by Catullus

A 30 second prime time advert costs 'perhaps 10k' do the maths?

The maths aren't as simple as to compare one 30 second slot to QT appearances.

Then again, take all the leaver and remainer appearances and work out which side had the most air time and the comparative costs. I'm sure remain would cost more because there was always two remainers for every leave supporter when I watched it.

10k?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

For real peak time ITV ads on a programme with serious viewing figures, you can treble that for starters.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 9:30]
The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Dec 7 with 2232 viewspikeypaul

16 weeks AFLI

SIUYRL

Getting funnier by the day.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Dec 7 with 2202 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Dec 7 by pikeypaul

16 weeks AFLI

SIUYRL

Getting funnier by the day.

“Getting funnier by the day” - I don’t think so. Regardless of what side you support or what deal (if any) it’s descended in to an absolute mess, the parties are fighting each other and then we have factions in each party fighting each other, particularly the Tories. There is no national interest, it’s all about their own ideology or getting 1 on the other side.

It’s a complete dogs dinner.
The Countdown begins. on 10:43 - Dec 7 with 2189 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Dec 7 by longlostjack

Brexiter - what did you expect?
The Countdown begins. on 10:53 - Dec 7 with 2180 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Dec 7 by longlostjack

Oh no it isn’t!

The Countdown begins. on 10:57 - Dec 7 with 2176 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:43 - Dec 7 by WarwickHunt

Brexiter - what did you expect?

You can count people you bloody thick colossal remainer f@cking biff.

The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Dec 7 with 2165 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:57 - Dec 7 by Highjack

I didn’t actually disagree, you thick Brexiter twàt.
The Countdown begins. on 12:20 - Dec 7 with 2136 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:57 - Dec 7 by Highjack

Three peoples have replied to my post so far.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 12:22]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 14:57 - Dec 7 with 2089 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Dec 7 by majorraglan

“Getting funnier by the day” - I don’t think so. Regardless of what side you support or what deal (if any) it’s descended in to an absolute mess, the parties are fighting each other and then we have factions in each party fighting each other, particularly the Tories. There is no national interest, it’s all about their own ideology or getting 1 on the other side.

Yes, politicians exposed as factional and incapable on all sides.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 16:07 - Dec 7 with 2069 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:20 - Dec 7 by WarwickHunt

10k?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

For real peak time ITV ads on a programme with serious viewing figures, you can treble that for starters.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 9:30]

I was replying to shaky's post, he said 10k.

The point is you can't take one appearnace on QT and give it a value then compare it with one 30 second add. The maths don't add up!

The Countdown begins. on 16:16 - Dec 7 with 2066 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Dec 7 by majorraglan

In which case can I drum up any support for the campaign to decrease the number of politicians in our world?
We must be able to get rid of some of them, even if it's Westminster. The more politicians we have the worst the world gets.
At the bare minimum can we do away with the Welsh MP's and give their representative powers to our first minister and he can send a delegate to Westminster to raise concerns. That'd save 40 MP's wages as well as their expenses and staff. That would be maybe 5 million with everything taken into account. A pittance in the grand scheme but a start.

The Countdown begins. on 17:35 - Dec 7 with 2026 viewsBatterseajack

Oh this would be good. How many people do you think might show up for this?

I’m going for no greater than 500 at any one time exc. media and jounrnos

The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Dec 7 with 2014 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:58 - Dec 6 by Highjack

We've got an opt out of cliser financial integration & the Euro as it stands. Yes, that could change if we want it to - isn't that what Parliamentry sovereignty is all about? Most comentators seem to think it's highly unlikely we'd join the Euro.

Same for political integration.

Red tape - no idea. Assume it it's somethIng to do with this where we've been influential in cutting red tape https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

"We will keep our own border controls" - well we have them now and there's no suggestion that was going to change.

Bottom line is that the leaflet is largely correct.
Feck, what a boring post
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024