Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301390 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 12:02 - Dec 9 with 1752 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 11:44 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

Second referendum.

Unless Brussels take leave of their senses, they won’t give her anything - cosmetic or not.

Unless she drops her red lines and accepts customs union, single market, freedom of movement - that’d get through. Can’t see any version of this deal getting through. Remainers in parliament on both sides are too empowered and all polling shows public support.

I’m not sure I can envisage a sequence of Parliamentary events that ends in a second referendum. Bearing in mind that to get there before the leave date parliament has to repeal or amend the Withdrawal Act and pass an enabling Act for a referendum. There’s no majority in Parliament fir either of those things I don’t think. A general election is more likely than a referendum in my opinion.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 12:06 - Dec 9 with 1743 viewsexiledclaseboy

Esther Mcvey has said this morning that she’d consider a Tory leadership bid if May clings on. F*ck me we really are down the rabbit hole.

The Countdown begins. on 12:15 - Dec 9 with 1729 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 12:02 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not sure I can envisage a sequence of Parliamentary events that ends in a second referendum. Bearing in mind that to get there before the leave date parliament has to repeal or amend the Withdrawal Act and pass an enabling Act for a referendum. There’s no majority in Parliament fir either of those things I don’t think. A general election is more likely than a referendum in my opinion.

I think a general election sees the Tories get back in unless Labour change leader. And we’re back where we are now.

Only alternative is customs union, single market, free movement - so remain apart from a vote. That may get support.

We won’t leave without a deal now - the numbers are simply not there. So if it’s that or another referendum, we have another referendum.
The Countdown begins. on 12:16 - Dec 9 with 1728 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 12:06 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Esther Mcvey has said this morning that she’d consider a Tory leadership bid if May clings on. F*ck me we really are down the rabbit hole.

Boris has had a ‘prime minister in waiting’ haircut as well.

If we end up with a choice of Boris or Corbyn we are screwed.
The Countdown begins. on 12:31 - Dec 9 with 1720 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins. on 12:15 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

I think a general election sees the Tories get back in unless Labour change leader. And we’re back where we are now.

Only alternative is customs union, single market, free movement - so remain apart from a vote. That may get support.

We won’t leave without a deal now - the numbers are simply not there. So if it’s that or another referendum, we have another referendum.

I wouldn't be so sure, Lisa. Corbyn only just failed last time, and the demographics have shifted in his favour. What with the incredible mess the Tories have created, it might just be enough to get him over the line.
If Labour had a leader of the ilk of the late John Smith now, they would win by a country mile. Shame for the country they haven't.
The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Dec 9 with 1686 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 12:31 - Dec 9 by Pegojack

I wouldn't be so sure, Lisa. Corbyn only just failed last time, and the demographics have shifted in his favour. What with the incredible mess the Tories have created, it might just be enough to get him over the line.
If Labour had a leader of the ilk of the late John Smith now, they would win by a country mile. Shame for the country they haven't.

He’s dropping in the polls though. And yes, the polling can be mistaken, but direction of travel is usually correct.

His performance this week was shocking. The government were on the ropes after losing three votes, PMQs the next day, and he doesn’t even mention it. He spends his entire time thinking about himself and how he looks rather than about his party (ironic really). His Brexit position is an absolute joke. Completely dishonest.

If Labour had a leader of the ilk of Gordon Brown they’d win by a country mile, let alone John Smith.
The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Dec 9 with 1663 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 11:35 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Second referendum or second vote in Parliament?

My money is still firmly on parliament ratifying this deal (with a few cosmetic changes) at the second attempt in January.

I can see this happening.

May will lose the vote on Tuesday, then resisting all calls for a 2nd referendum and without a,hint of irony have a 2nd MPs vote, stating how parliament is sovereign and must make the final decision.

I can actually see her trying to get her deal through by bypassing parliament, which could lead to swords and pistols in the house of commons.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Dec 9 with 1659 viewspikeypaul

110 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 13:06 - Dec 9 with 1653 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Dec 9 by sherpajacob

I can see this happening.

May will lose the vote on Tuesday, then resisting all calls for a 2nd referendum and without a,hint of irony have a 2nd MPs vote, stating how parliament is sovereign and must make the final decision.

I can actually see her trying to get her deal through by bypassing parliament, which could lead to swords and pistols in the house of commons.

If she does that she’ll be breaking her own law. Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me either. In legal terms if parliament doesn’t ratify the withdrawal agreement we leave without a deal. Tha won’t happen so it’s anyone guess.

The Countdown begins. on 13:10 - Dec 9 with 1647 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Dec 9 by pikeypaul

110 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

The Countdown begins. on 13:11 - Dec 9 with 1645 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:06 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

If she does that she’ll be breaking her own law. Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me either. In legal terms if parliament doesn’t ratify the withdrawal agreement we leave without a deal. Tha won’t happen so it’s anyone guess.

Her resilience is astonishing. Only matched by her incompetence.
The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - Dec 9 with 1641 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins. on 13:10 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

Pikey is beginning to sound a bit desperate, isn't he, as his cunning plan comes apart at the seams.....
The Countdown begins. on 13:19 - Dec 9 with 1635 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:35 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Second referendum or second vote in Parliament?

My money is still firmly on parliament ratifying this deal (with a few cosmetic changes) at the second attempt in January.

Yep.

Nailed on.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 13:40 - Dec 9 with 1608 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 12:31 - Dec 9 by Pegojack

There won’t be an election though. I can’t see the EU moving an inch - oops, centimetre - either.

A second referendum is her least worst option.
The Countdown begins. on 13:43 - Dec 9 with 1604 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 13:40 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

There won’t be an election though. I can’t see the EU moving an inch - oops, centimetre - either.

What makes you so adamant there won’t be an election? I see that as far more likely than another referendum, although I don’t think either will actually happen.

The Countdown begins. on 13:47 - Dec 9 with 1594 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:43 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

What makes you so adamant there won’t be an election? I see that as far more likely than another referendum, although I don’t think either will actually happen.

May would survive a no confidence vote. The Tories don’t want an election.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 13:48]
The Countdown begins. on 14:07 - Dec 9 with 1576 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:43 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

There won’t be an election because this time the electorate has seen what her strong and stable red white and blue brexit means brexit looks like and won’t vote for it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 15:45 - Dec 9 with 1542 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 00:13 - Dec 9 by pikeypaul

Both negotiatiers Davis ands Raab resigned because they were puppets put in the posistion with no power or influence and resigned once realising May was never going to change her remoaner ways.

May and the treasury ran it all which is now obvious to everyone.

The Conservatives are now history and I am very happy.

Those two morons only resigned once we, the public were made aware of what TMs brexit plan was. So if we are to buy in to the argument the TM was really pulling the strings, why didn’t Davis and Rabb resign sooner if they had apparently zero control over brexit talks and the way they were going. What were they doing the entire time if they weren’t negotiating the deal that’s on the table?
The Countdown begins. on 16:05 - Dec 9 with 1533 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 13:40 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

The way I see it a second referendum is May's get out of jail card.

It's the only way she can stay as PM. Parliament won't let her deal or no deal happen so a referendum in which remain is the most popular option allows her to carry on, on the basis the will of the people has changed.

Of course, the nightmare scenario is no deal wins a referendum, and we're left with PM Bojo to implement it.

The Countdown begins. on 16:10 - Dec 9 with 1528 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:45 - Dec 9 by Batterseajack

Those two morons only resigned once we, the public were made aware of what TMs brexit plan was. So if we are to buy in to the argument the TM was really pulling the strings, why didn’t Davis and Rabb resign sooner if they had apparently zero control over brexit talks and the way they were going. What were they doing the entire time if they weren’t negotiating the deal that’s on the table?

You just can’t bring yourself to admit that this mess of a deal has been orchestrated by Theresa and her remainer chums.
The Countdown begins. on 16:15 - Dec 9 with 1523 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 16:10 - Dec 9 by Jango

You just can’t bring yourself to admit that this mess of a deal has been orchestrated by Theresa and her remainer chums.

How did David Davis's meeting in Berlin go?

The Countdown begins. on 16:30 - Dec 9 with 1501 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 16:15 - Dec 9 by sherpajacob

They patted him on the head and pointed in the direction of Brussels.

Bless him.
The Countdown begins. on 16:30 - Dec 9 with 1500 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 16:15 - Dec 9 by sherpajacob

EU goes as Germany does. Meetings in Berlin far more important than in Brussels; convince Germany, EU will then agree.
The Countdown begins. on 16:46 - Dec 9 with 1486 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 16:10 - Dec 9 by Jango

I accept that Theresa got us this deal. I just can’t for the life of me understand what the two morons who campaigned to leave were actually doing as brexit secretary’s when they apparently had no clue what was being negotiated. If they didn’t like how TM was going over their heads, why not mention this sooner, rather than just go along with it until it was too late? I can’t understand why their credibility is not in tatters.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 16:51]
The Countdown begins. on 16:47 - Dec 9 with 1483 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 16:30 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

EU goes as Germany does. Meetings in Berlin far more important than in Brussels; convince Germany, EU will then agree.

Brexiteers were saying this before the ref and the German car industry would come to our rescue
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024