Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2327743 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 16:53 - Dec 9 with 1890 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 16:46 - Dec 9 by Batterseajack

I accept that Theresa got us this deal. I just can’t for the life of me understand what the two morons who campaigned to leave were actually doing as brexit secretary’s when they apparently had no clue what was being negotiated. If they didn’t like how TM was going over their heads, why not mention this sooner, rather than just go along with it until it was too late? I can’t understand why their credibility is not in tatters.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 16:51]

You have to remember that Davis has leadership ambitions and is also all kinds of stupid. Raab is slightly less dim but also has leadership ambitions. You also have to remember that this whole mess isn’t about what’s best for the U.K. it is now and always has been solely about internal Tory politics and personal ambition.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 16:53 - Dec 9 with 1890 viewsJango

https://www.facebook.com/796085293847699/posts/1836535786469306/
The Countdown begins. on 16:58 - Dec 9 with 1880 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 16:53 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

You have to remember that Davis has leadership ambitions and is also all kinds of stupid. Raab is slightly less dim but also has leadership ambitions. You also have to remember that this whole mess isn’t about what’s best for the U.K. it is now and always has been solely about internal Tory politics and personal ambition.

Or maybe they both believed they could get get the PM to shift on her stance but then realised they were pi***ng in the wind. There’s a reason why so many have quit and it’s not because they all have leadership ambitions.
The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Dec 9 with 1872 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 16:58 - Dec 9 by Jango

Or maybe they both believed they could get get the PM to shift on her stance but then realised they were pi***ng in the wind. There’s a reason why so many have quit and it’s not because they all have leadership ambitions.

To be fair no one was ever going to let Davis do any proper negotiating. He really is that dull. By the time Raab took over the ship had already sailed. The current guy running DExEU is basically now Secretary of State for arranging the lorries that will be backed up on Kent’s motorways.

But let’s not forget that Johnson, Raab and Davis (and many others) all initially signed up to May’s vision only to resign later when they saw an opportunity.

The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Dec 9 with 1849 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

To be fair no one was ever going to let Davis do any proper negotiating. He really is that dull. By the time Raab took over the ship had already sailed. The current guy running DExEU is basically now Secretary of State for arranging the lorries that will be backed up on Kent’s motorways.

But let’s not forget that Johnson, Raab and Davis (and many others) all initially signed up to May’s vision only to resign later when they saw an opportunity.

As much as I think Boris is a joke, the fact that so many signed up to that and have since rebelled against it leads me to believe Boris when he says they were misled.
The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Dec 9 with 1842 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sky News just predicted a Commons majority of around 200 against May’s deal. The whips have given up and are now asking MPs to abstain as opposed to voting against to reduce the size of the humiliation. It won’t be that big a defeat.

The Countdown begins. on 17:35 - Dec 9 with 1819 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Sky News just predicted a Commons majority of around 200 against May’s deal. The whips have given up and are now asking MPs to abstain as opposed to voting against to reduce the size of the humiliation. It won’t be that big a defeat.

We'll see.

As for a revised deal and Parliament voting that in should this one gives the way it is expected to, the tweaks would have to be major and need EU approval. I'm sorry but imo that's never going to happen. Why on earth would Brussels concede more to us when it's not in their best interest. It would be crazy. They'll just hope that we go down the ref2 route which has gathered a fair amount of momentum, something they will be all to aware of. And should that happen, I agree with Lisa that it's the most likely route now, then the majority will be in remain's favour.

But hey, who knows eh?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 17:38 - Dec 9 with 1815 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 16:10 - Dec 9 by Jango

You just can’t bring yourself to admit that this mess of a deal has been orchestrated by Theresa and her remainer chums.

[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 17:38]
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 17:43 - Dec 9 with 1807 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Dec 9 by Jango

As much as I think Boris is a joke, the fact that so many signed up to that and have since rebelled against it leads me to believe Boris when he says they were misled.

Boris and the truth seldom collide. He’s the most transparent opportunist in modern politics.

Quite a feat.
The Countdown begins. on 17:44 - Dec 9 with 1807 viewsBatterseajack

😂😂😂 I guess we can cut the red tape around flammable materials post brexit
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 17:45]
The Countdown begins. on 17:59 - Dec 9 with 1779 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:44 - Dec 9 by Batterseajack

😂😂😂 I guess we can cut the red tape around flammable materials post brexit
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 17:45]

I’m surprised they didn’t recognise Femi. I mean it’s Femi for gods sake. Everyone knows Femi.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 18:05 - Dec 9 with 1775 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:30 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

EU goes as Germany does. Meetings in Berlin far more important than in Brussels; convince Germany, EU will then agree.

I’m quite sure that sections of the Tory Party firmly believed that this was the way to deal with the EU. Their arrogance and contempt of the EU however, got them nowhere. The 27 did not break ranks and presented a clear and united front in negotiations unlike Maybot’s incompetent buffoons.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Dec 9 with 1769 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 18:05 - Dec 9 by longlostjack

I’m quite sure that sections of the Tory Party firmly believed that this was the way to deal with the EU. Their arrogance and contempt of the EU however, got them nowhere. The 27 did not break ranks and presented a clear and united front in negotiations unlike Maybot’s incompetent buffoons.

Oh please.

We had idiots doing their best to shoot down "no deal", meaning EU had little need to give way on anything,

It's amazing those willing to blame anything and everything on Tories yet EU are the most honest, loveliest, cuddliest people ever.
The Countdown begins. on 18:29 - Dec 9 with 1749 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Oh please.

We had idiots doing their best to shoot down "no deal", meaning EU had little need to give way on anything,

It's amazing those willing to blame anything and everything on Tories yet EU are the most honest, loveliest, cuddliest people ever.

This entire fiasco is down to the Tories. Cameron, Boris, Davis, May, Raab - take your pick.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:59 - Dec 9 with 1723 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 18:29 - Dec 9 by longlostjack

This entire fiasco is down to the Tories. Cameron, Boris, Davis, May, Raab - take your pick.

Cameron

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Dec 9 with 1701 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 17:35 - Dec 9 by union_jack

We'll see.

As for a revised deal and Parliament voting that in should this one gives the way it is expected to, the tweaks would have to be major and need EU approval. I'm sorry but imo that's never going to happen. Why on earth would Brussels concede more to us when it's not in their best interest. It would be crazy. They'll just hope that we go down the ref2 route which has gathered a fair amount of momentum, something they will be all to aware of. And should that happen, I agree with Lisa that it's the most likely route now, then the majority will be in remain's favour.

But hey, who knows eh?

I said days ago that ref2 with a remain outcome were most likely. Not that I like it but given the current options, stopping brexit and seeing what happens is the most pragmatic choice.

It still amazes me that many remainers brand anything good as the EU's doing and anything bad as national governments fault.
The EU has over arching powers, laws national governments cannot change and sets rules on standards and trade. What the EU does has a massive effect on every member state yet it gets away with it. In the UK that seems to be the case anyway where certain remainers are concerned. Then we had our governments blaming the EU for anything that went bad even when they did have the powers to change it. Of course certain leavers stepped in with another load of BS which rounded it off nicely and we were left with a situation where nobody was telling the people the whole truth or real facts, just the spin that suited their argument.
I suppose the farce that it has turned into was always going to be.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 19:36 - Dec 9 with 1697 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh please.

May set her own red lines. Unachievable as they were. No one has shut down no deal. Indeed, it’s the default option unless the law changes. Doesn’t stop it being a really stupid idea mind.

The Countdown begins. on 19:39 - Dec 9 with 1695 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Dec 9 by Catullus

I said days ago that ref2 with a remain outcome were most likely. Not that I like it but given the current options, stopping brexit and seeing what happens is the most pragmatic choice.

It still amazes me that many remainers brand anything good as the EU's doing and anything bad as national governments fault.
The EU has over arching powers, laws national governments cannot change and sets rules on standards and trade. What the EU does has a massive effect on every member state yet it gets away with it. In the UK that seems to be the case anyway where certain remainers are concerned. Then we had our governments blaming the EU for anything that went bad even when they did have the powers to change it. Of course certain leavers stepped in with another load of BS which rounded it off nicely and we were left with a situation where nobody was telling the people the whole truth or real facts, just the spin that suited their argument.
I suppose the farce that it has turned into was always going to be.

Well if it happens, it will only be lesser of all the evils. Nothing will result in Nirvana.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 19:42 - Dec 9 with 1687 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 19:36 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

May set her own red lines. Unachievable as they were. No one has shut down no deal. Indeed, it’s the default option unless the law changes. Doesn’t stop it being a really stupid idea mind.

Nothing is ever really unachievable. Incredibly difficult / low chance of happening sure.

We've Remainers in the media shooting down no deal, we've endless MP railing against no deal. It's the default and probably the best result.

The fact is no non "no deal" will please enough MPs to get a deal through. Rather than pissing around hoping something can be achieved, just say sod it and use remaining time to prepare for no deal.
The Countdown begins. on 20:01 - Dec 9 with 1669 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:42 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Nothing is ever really unachievable. Incredibly difficult / low chance of happening sure.

We've Remainers in the media shooting down no deal, we've endless MP railing against no deal. It's the default and probably the best result.

The fact is no non "no deal" will please enough MPs to get a deal through. Rather than pissing around hoping something can be achieved, just say sod it and use remaining time to prepare for no deal.

No deal would be disastrous Bluey. We simply don’t have enough time to prepare even if it were not disastrous.

The only people who support it are those who are rich enough to not give a toss (the Rees Moggs of this country) , or those who genuinely don’t understand what it means (the Nadine Dorries of this country).

It’s the absolute worst result by a country mile.
The Countdown begins. on 20:09 - Dec 9 with 1664 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Head of the WTO says

"Trade deals are like football leagues. Brexit relegates UK to division 4"
😂

Suck it up you remainer losers

Ftfo

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Dec 9 with 1663 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:01 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

No deal would be disastrous Bluey. We simply don’t have enough time to prepare even if it were not disastrous.

The only people who support it are those who are rich enough to not give a toss (the Rees Moggs of this country) , or those who genuinely don’t understand what it means (the Nadine Dorries of this country).

It’s the absolute worst result by a country mile.

But you don't indicate you'll accept *anything* to prevent no deal. What motivation do EU have to make any concessions, regardless of how slight if you take the nuclear option off the table?
The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Dec 9 with 1646 viewssherpajacob

Oh please.

The referendum was a stupid and pointless exercise by Cameron.
Johnson and Gove with their lies tipped the balance to a leave win
Cameron, despite stating in parliament he would stay, fecked off.
May has completely mismanaged the whole thing, with only one motive in her mind (to stay in power)
Davis, Fox, raab etc etc have proved themselves clueless and useless.
JRM, Baker Bridgen, Dorries and the ERG are even worse, unable to count to 48 yet criticising mark carney.

Bluey still sticking up for them though.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 20:45 - Dec 9 with 1626 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

But you don't indicate you'll accept *anything* to prevent no deal. What motivation do EU have to make any concessions, regardless of how slight if you take the nuclear option off the table?

It wasn’t taken off the table until this week. May said on countless occasions that a second referendum was out of the question and also said on countless occasions that no deal was better than a bad deal.

They’ve called our bluff. As they were always in a far stronger position than us. As was said at the time and dismissed as project fear. You seem to think they should be ‘fair’ to us. But why? It’s us that wants to leave.
The issue is that those saying stuff like ‘the Germans won’t accept it’, or ‘they need us more than we need them’ have been comprehensively disproved. And we are where we are. Nowhere else left to turn.

We’ll end up staying or with a Norway type model (whatever it’s called - single market, free movement, customs union, no vote). They win. As was always going to be the case.
The Countdown begins. on 20:45 - Dec 9 with 1626 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Dec 9 by sherpajacob

The referendum was a stupid and pointless exercise by Cameron.
Johnson and Gove with their lies tipped the balance to a leave win
Cameron, despite stating in parliament he would stay, fecked off.
May has completely mismanaged the whole thing, with only one motive in her mind (to stay in power)
Davis, Fox, raab etc etc have proved themselves clueless and useless.
JRM, Baker Bridgen, Dorries and the ERG are even worse, unable to count to 48 yet criticising mark carney.

Bluey still sticking up for them though.

Agree on your first point.

Second point, bollocks. When we were told there would need to be an immediate emergency budget on a leave vote - which never happened - it's apparent you want to conveniently ignore some lies.

Cameron's position was untenable - he staked his job on delivering a Remain vote, on having some concessions from EU in "that" deal which was immediately mocked by EU leaders.

I give credit to May for her stickability but I believe she's half-heartedly worked towards negotiating the withdrawal deal. I doubt she'd shed a tear if the whole thing collapsed and we remained. Her decision making has been questionable, ran one of the worst Tory election campaigns ever. Whatever happens, she'll be ousted before next election.

Clueless and clueless? Depends how hamstrung they were; if negotiations were undercut by Robbins as some allude to.

Agree on Bridgen and especially Dorries. It's fashionable to bash JRG, he's a lot smarter than most give him credit for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024