Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301559 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:00 - Dec 10 with 2135 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 22:24 - Dec 9 by sherpajacob

How do you define leaving the EU?

This gets to the root of the whole stupid fiasco in the first place.

That professor Dougan from Liverpool nailed it all before the referendum. For those that did their research.

We could leave with a Norway / Switzerland or even Canada type option, which is pointless, we may as well remain. ( I actually see little difference between May's deal and the Norway option many seem keen on)

we could leave completely - which would be disastrous.

or we could remain.

so all in all the best / only sensible option is to remain,

Most MPs and Cameron knew this in 2015, so why have a referendum on it?

Quite, and it wasn't just Dougan. The much maligned government leaflet mentioned other countries who are out but have close economic ties, and what that meant for them for FoM and lack of influence in decisions.
The Countdown begins. on 09:32 - Dec 10 with 2107 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 08:19 - Dec 10 by Jango

You’ll agree with this then?

Romano Prodi, the Italian who served as president of the EU Commission until 2004, said Saturday that if the British parliament rejects Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal next week, the EU will have to come back to the negotiating table.

“We must keep free trade between us because it is in the British interests and European interest,” said Prodi in an interview with The Observer, adding that the two sides could reach a compromise on the thorny issue of the Irish border in order to clinch a deal that could appeal to British lawmakers.

Because you remainers seem convinced we won’t get anymore out of the EU.

What do officials who have been in direct relevant roles know compared remainer Raymond down the local bistro.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 8:24]

I suspect that could be the case, yes. There'll be all sorts of bluffs and double bluffs going on. Barnier has said it's a take it or leave it deal, but is it really? Who knows.
The Countdown begins. on 09:53 - Dec 10 with 2093 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 08:19 - Dec 10 by Jango

You’ll agree with this then?

Romano Prodi, the Italian who served as president of the EU Commission until 2004, said Saturday that if the British parliament rejects Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal next week, the EU will have to come back to the negotiating table.

“We must keep free trade between us because it is in the British interests and European interest,” said Prodi in an interview with The Observer, adding that the two sides could reach a compromise on the thorny issue of the Irish border in order to clinch a deal that could appeal to British lawmakers.

Because you remainers seem convinced we won’t get anymore out of the EU.

What do officials who have been in direct relevant roles know compared remainer Raymond down the local bistro.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 8:24]

Prodi is obviously like Verhofstadt, an utter loon that nobody takes any notice of. I mean, how else can you explain it?
Not that I think the EU will offer further concessions though I could be wrong. Why would they though? When faced with a divided enemy who consistently argue amongst themselves, why would you change tack when victory is close?

Whether by accident or design May has delivered a deal that nobody wants, a deal that offers the UK an exit but through a door only the EU can open and possibly never will. She continues to push it and then, with perfect timing, the ECJ declares the UK can unilaterally cancel Brexit, the day before the Parliamentary vote on the deal. How very convenient for every remainer. Now they can push harder for the second referendum which will deliver a remain result, job done.
Like I've said, I don't like it but when faced with two bad choices I'll take the least bad. I suppose there is a chance that we'll go for no deal, a slight chance but only if May is ousted and replaced with an ardent leaver. Or we could accept the deal and once we have handed over everything the individual EU27 want be allowed to leave by which point we'll be similar in stature to bl00dy Ratners when he made his famous business destroying gaffe.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Dec 10 with 2072 viewssherpajacob

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-46481643

ECJ have ruled the UK parliament has the right to unilaterally revoke A50 and retain existing terms of membership.

Bloody bullying ECJ, dictating to the UK that we can do what we want because we are a sovereign nation

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 10:19 - Dec 10 with 2062 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Dec 10 by sherpajacob

ECJ have ruled the UK parliament has the right to unilaterally revoke A50 and retain existing terms of membership.

Bloody bullying ECJ, dictating to the UK that we can do what we want because we are a sovereign nation

Retain the existing terms of membership until the next budget cycle when rebates (to start with) will be phased out. So all the claims by leave about how much we give the EU will become reality,

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-rebate/britain-would-lose-eu-rebate

Or will our veto be useful in this situation? Lets sit back, wait and see. Unless of course, we actually do leave in which case we can watch from the outside.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Dec 10 with 2026 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Dec 10 by sherpajacob

Yet we still need the ECJ to make a judgement on whether we are allowed to make this decision or not...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 11:51 - Dec 10 with 1995 viewsWarwickHunt

"Tomorrow's vote will definitely go ahead. 100%"

Pulled.
The Countdown begins. on 12:02 - Dec 10 with 1985 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 11:51 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

Pulled.

I can see this p1ssing Brussels off even more. Not that it really matters because there'll be no more concessions, or at least nothing that will make a difference.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 12:11 - Dec 10 with 1977 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Countdown begins. on 08:15 - Dec 10 by LeonWasGod

Quite right. What do officials who’ve been in directly relevant roles know compared to Brexit Brian down the pub?

All we here from remainers is repeats of the claims made by the leave Project Fear.
One of the latest was the Dover tail backs first put about by none other than the lying/exagerating Phil Hammond.
How about what the actual ports think about Brexit, to find the truth read this from Tim Morris, the Executive Officer of UK Major Ports Group that handle about 75% of imports/exports for the UK.
https://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2018/05/tim-morris-ignore-the-scaremon
The Countdown begins. on 12:17 - Dec 10 with 1972 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 12:11 - Dec 10 by A_Fans_Dad

All we here from remainers is repeats of the claims made by the leave Project Fear.
One of the latest was the Dover tail backs first put about by none other than the lying/exagerating Phil Hammond.
How about what the actual ports think about Brexit, to find the truth read this from Tim Morris, the Executive Officer of UK Major Ports Group that handle about 75% of imports/exports for the UK.
https://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2018/05/tim-morris-ignore-the-scaremon

I think one of the very few things that is clear to me in this whole Brexit process is that arguments can be made to support any point of view.

Only time will tell and then there'll be a lot of 'I told you so' and egg on faces.

Whatever happens now, I can see a period of unrest in the UK with economic problems being blamed on whichever path we take. I can see rioting in larger cities similar in scale to the Toxteth / St Paul's / Handsworth / Brixton incidents in the mid 80s but not for the same reasons.

'Interesting' times ahead.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 12:21]

The Countdown begins. on 12:24 - Dec 10 with 1959 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 11:51 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

Pulled.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 12:24 - Dec 10 with 1958 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Dec 10 by Highjack

Yet we still need the ECJ to make a judgement on whether we are allowed to make this decision or not...

FFS.

May and Corbyn said we've submitted A50 under EU rules we cant stop the process now now.

Some Scots said, excuse me that's B0ll0cks, the Uk is a sovereign nation, if parliament wants to revoke it can. The ECJ said "we agree" The UK is a sovereign nation you can do what you want.

Unbelievable people saying the ECJ judgment that the UK is sovereign is somehow proof that it is not sovereign.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 12:28 - Dec 10 with 1949 viewsShaky

Pound getting tonked on the foreign exchange markets.

You would have thought this was long term positive for the UK economy, but on the other hand if this is strong and stable government God only knows what the alternative is.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Dec 10 with 1920 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 12:02 - Dec 10 by union_jack

I can see this p1ssing Brussels off even more. Not that it really matters because there'll be no more concessions, or at least nothing that will make a difference.

From the BBC -

"European Commission spokeswoman Mina Andreeva said the EU would not renegotiate the Withdrawal Agreement.

In a press briefing, she said: "We take note of the Court of Justice judgment today on the irrevocability of Article 50.

"We have an agreement on the table which was endorsed by the European Council in its Article 50 format on the 25th November.

"As President Juncker said, this deal is the best and only deal possible. We will not renegotiate - our position has therefore not changed and as far as we are concerned the United Kingdom is leaving the European Union on 29 March, 2019. The massive fücking twàts.*"

*She didn't actually say the last bit.
The Countdown begins. on 12:46 - Dec 10 with 1912 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Dec 10 with 1902 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 12:11 - Dec 10 by A_Fans_Dad

The bloke you are quoting in the article you are quoting, specifically exempts Dover from his analysis as it (in his words) carries 98% trade with the EU.

Tailbacks have been spoken about re Dover, not other ports, so there’s nothing even remotely contradictory being said.

There are active plans to use parts of the M26 as a stacking mechanism. The works are being carried out at the moment. They started in October.

Dover themselves have said that a 2 minute check could lead to a 17 mile tailback. The Dover District council have prepared an impact statement which states that impact could last for months or even years.

It’s not project fear, it’s what is currently being planned for.

That’s the truth.
The Countdown begins. on 12:57 - Dec 10 with 1897 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Dec 10 by Highjack

I’m not sure you understand how this came about if you believe that.
The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Dec 10 with 1891 viewslonglostjack

Vote delayed. What an absolute shambles.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:14 - Dec 10 with 1879 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

From the BBC -

"European Commission spokeswoman Mina Andreeva said the EU would not renegotiate the Withdrawal Agreement.

In a press briefing, she said: "We take note of the Court of Justice judgment today on the irrevocability of Article 50.

"We have an agreement on the table which was endorsed by the European Council in its Article 50 format on the 25th November.

"As President Juncker said, this deal is the best and only deal possible. We will not renegotiate - our position has therefore not changed and as far as we are concerned the United Kingdom is leaving the European Union on 29 March, 2019. The massive fücking twàts.*"

*She didn't actually say the last bit.

The most that she can hope for is a bit more waffle concerning the political settlement. I can see Article 50 being extended very soon.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:16 - Dec 10 with 1875 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Dec 10 by longlostjack

It appears from what some commentators and MPs are saying that she may not be able to pull the vote. Parliament may be able to force her to hold it.

The shambles may get even more shambolic.
The Countdown begins. on 13:19 - Dec 10 with 1870 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 13:16 - Dec 10 by londonlisa2001

It appears from what some commentators and MPs are saying that she may not be able to pull the vote. Parliament may be able to force her to hold it.

It seems that everything TM says is definitely going to happen, actually doesn't!

I eagerly await ref2🤣
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 13:20]

The Countdown begins. on 13:32 - Dec 10 with 1846 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Dec 10 by longlostjack

If they're not going to let her win, she's taking her ball home!
The Countdown begins. on 13:39 - Dec 10 with 1827 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:16 - Dec 10 by londonlisa2001

And funnier...
The Countdown begins. on 14:04 - Dec 10 with 1795 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:39 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

And funnier...

The Countdown begins. on 14:31 - Dec 10 with 1776 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 14:04 - Dec 10 by Batterseajack

Corbyn has a real problem though.

He can’t afford to lose the Labour seats in the North who are strong leave areas. He cant get the SNP support unless it comes with a second referendum. He wants Brexit more than any other political leader, but will have to make a choice between his personal conviction and ambition (and, by the way, the irony that Britain’s ‘conviction politician’ will have to throw away his convictions to get power, which will show him up as being as power hungry as the rest).

The DUP will support May in a no confidence vote so Labour probably don’t have the numbers.

And the reality, is who would want to be PM through this anyway, unless they were an idiot. I remain unconvinced that Labour actually want a general election even slightly until this is sorted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024