Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301081 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:46 - Dec 10 with 2185 viewsHighjack

There’s going to be a vote on whether they can vote to pull the vote or not.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Dec 10 with 2118 viewsBrynCartwright

Andy Serkis as Theresa May as Gollum...on the deal..

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Dec 10 with 2097 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:31 - Dec 10 by londonlisa2001

Corbyn has a real problem though.

He can’t afford to lose the Labour seats in the North who are strong leave areas. He cant get the SNP support unless it comes with a second referendum. He wants Brexit more than any other political leader, but will have to make a choice between his personal conviction and ambition (and, by the way, the irony that Britain’s ‘conviction politician’ will have to throw away his convictions to get power, which will show him up as being as power hungry as the rest).

The DUP will support May in a no confidence vote so Labour probably don’t have the numbers.

And the reality, is who would want to be PM through this anyway, unless they were an idiot. I remain unconvinced that Labour actually want a general election even slightly until this is sorted.

Corbyn just said if May can't sort this out step aside for someone who can. He wants an election, or he wants the Tory's to say to Labour here's the keys off you go!
Labour has consistently used Brexit to try and force another GE, if he doesn't really want it then it's utter hypocrisy and he must be panicking that the government will collapse and he gets what he says he wants.
May has said even if she goes back to the EU, she won't ask for the backstop to be taken out when that is the biggest single sticking point for many, so why not? I'll ask again, why put that clause in if it isn't intended to be used?
Jon Trickett says the problem with another referendum is it could take 7 months (under current laws) to organise it and in the meantime we will leave the EU in march.
That leaves very little leeway, if we don't have a deal then it could be no deal. Our only choice is between the 2 things the majority don't want!
It's gotten too hard to keep up with everything, stop looking for 5 minutes and something else changes/goes wrong.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 16:11 - Dec 10 with 2085 viewsWarwickHunt

Presented with a tap-in, Jezza manages to score a Rabona own goal.

Fûcking idiot.
The Countdown begins. on 16:11 - Dec 10 with 2084 viewsShaky

FT's North America editor:

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 16:17 - Dec 10 with 2081 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Dec 10 by BrynCartwright

Andy Serkis as Theresa May as Gollum...on the deal..

BLUE PASSPORTSSESS!
The Countdown begins. on 16:30 - Dec 10 with 2071 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:46 - Dec 10 by Highjack

There’s going to be a vote on whether they can vote to pull the vote or not.

The Countdown begins. on 16:43 - Dec 10 with 2053 viewspikeypaul

Getting better and funnier by the hour

109 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 16:45 - Dec 10 with 2045 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:30 - Dec 10 by LeonWasGod

The speaker must be an avid reader of planetswans if he’s plagiarising my posts. Big swans fan is John.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 16:47 - Dec 10 with 2042 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 09:32 - Dec 10 by LeonWasGod

I suspect that could be the case, yes. There'll be all sorts of bluffs and double bluffs going on. Barnier has said it's a take it or leave it deal, but is it really? Who knows.

Edit. Although the EU have today again confirmed that the deal on the table is the only deal. They've been consistent so far, so maybe there genuinely is no room for negotiation.

The Countdown begins. on 16:48 - Dec 10 with 2040 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 16:45 - Dec 10 by Highjack

The speaker must be an avid reader of planetswans if he’s plagiarising my posts. Big swans fan is John.

Massive swansea fan

RIP
The Countdown begins. on 16:50 - Dec 10 with 2038 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Dec 10 by Catullus

Corbyn just said if May can't sort this out step aside for someone who can. He wants an election, or he wants the Tory's to say to Labour here's the keys off you go!
Labour has consistently used Brexit to try and force another GE, if he doesn't really want it then it's utter hypocrisy and he must be panicking that the government will collapse and he gets what he says he wants.
May has said even if she goes back to the EU, she won't ask for the backstop to be taken out when that is the biggest single sticking point for many, so why not? I'll ask again, why put that clause in if it isn't intended to be used?
Jon Trickett says the problem with another referendum is it could take 7 months (under current laws) to organise it and in the meantime we will leave the EU in march.
That leaves very little leeway, if we don't have a deal then it could be no deal. Our only choice is between the 2 things the majority don't want!
It's gotten too hard to keep up with everything, stop looking for 5 minutes and something else changes/goes wrong.

If we have another referendum, we won’t leave the EU in March.

On the Corbyn being a hypocrite bit, well surely it’s not only now you’re realising that.

He realises his position is ridiculous, hence the ‘step aside’ bit rather than actually doing anything about it. Unless his party persuade him to declare for a second referendum he’s in limbo.
The Countdown begins. on 16:51 - Dec 10 with 2037 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 16:11 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

Presented with a tap-in, Jezza manages to score a Rabona own goal.

Fûcking idiot.

Utterly incompetent.
The Countdown begins. on 16:54 - Dec 10 with 2028 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:47 - Dec 10 by LeonWasGod

Edit. Although the EU have today again confirmed that the deal on the table is the only deal. They've been consistent so far, so maybe there genuinely is no room for negotiation.

The EU is completely undemocratic. I have no idea who she is. I never had the chance to vote for her and I have no power to remove her. But I’d like to see more of her.

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Dec 10 with 2017 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 16:54 - Dec 10 by Highjack

The EU is completely undemocratic. I have no idea who she is. I never had the chance to vote for her and I have no power to remove her. But I’d like to see more of her.

The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Dec 10 with 1982 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Dec 10 by Batterseajack

So who is this lady? And did we elect her and her EU body?

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Dec 10 with 1967 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Dec 10 by Highjack

F**k knows, but if shes representative of the EU commission, shes either just a spokes woman, or one of 28 commissioners elected by a member state.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 17:42]
The Countdown begins. on 18:07 - Dec 10 with 1937 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Dec 10 by Highjack

Mina Andreeva. One of the three main spokespeople for the Commission. Which acts in accordance with the wishes of the people we elect.

Much as the government uses spokespeople, who speak in accordance with the wishes of people we elect.
The Countdown begins. on 18:17 - Dec 10 with 1926 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:50 - Dec 10 with 1887 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 16:54 - Dec 10 by Highjack

She’s a media spokesperson. I’m not sure election is a requirement anywhere.

Anyway. What a mess. Just when you think May (because this is her and her alone now) can’t get any more incompetent she finds another way to prove us wrong. Her statement today more or less said “parliament was going to reject the deal cos of the backstop so I will not allow parliament to vote on the deal. But there will be no deal without the backstop”.

A staggering contempt for parliament, and incompetence on a grand scale.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 18:51 - Dec 10 with 1883 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It’s all Corbyns fault

😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 19:00 - Dec 10 with 1863 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 18:51 - Dec 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s all Corbyns fault

😂

He tells May that renegotiation is impossible then in the next breath said he could negotiate better deal.
May, even in her death throes, wiped the floor with the dozy twàt.
The Countdown begins. on 19:01 - Dec 10 with 1862 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:51 - Dec 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s all Corbyns fault

😂

Substitute any Labour leader since Michael Foot for Corbyn and the Tories would be staring a loss by at least 50 seats in the face.

Bloody useless, and clearly surrounded himself with sycophants otherwise somebody would have long since disabused him of his delusional belief that he can strike a better deal.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 19:03 - Dec 10 with 1853 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 19:01 - Dec 10 by Shaky

Substitute any Labour leader since Michael Foot for Corbyn and the Tories would be staring a loss by at least 50 seats in the face.

Bloody useless, and clearly surrounded himself with sycophants otherwise somebody would have long since disabused him of his delusional belief that he can strike a better deal.

How you work that one out then ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Dec 10 with 1852 viewsexiledclaseboy

With an even half way effective opposition, May’s government would have collapsed months ago.

No, this mess isn’t Corbyn’s fault but his dishonesty in claiming he could get a better deal when he should be doing what every other opposition party is doing and backing a second referendum, is.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024