Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301377 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 23:13 - Dec 10 with 2471 viewsWarwickHunt

Richard Burgon just had his arse handed to him by Anna Soubry on Newsnight.

A shadow cabinet minister - Labour’s fûcked. I fûcking despair.
The Countdown begins. on 23:21 - Dec 10 with 2463 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 23:13 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

I like Anna Soubry.

She ought to be the Labour leader.
The Countdown begins. on 23:55 - Dec 10 with 2425 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 23:13 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

Repeat 'rotten deal' ad nauseum. Check.
Working class communities. Check.
Will of the people. Check.
Hard working families. Check.

Anna Soubry - 'oh for God's sake, grow up'

As for the 4 conservative party members in Shropshire...

Negotiating suggestion appears to be 'just bloody shout at them, stupid foreigners'.

Finished off nicely by that moron Suzanne Evans.
The Countdown begins. on 00:26 - Dec 11 with 2415 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:02 - Dec 10 by majorraglan

What a day, what a mess! The handing of Brexit has been nothing short of a disaster. For long periods of time the internal politics and wrangling of the Conservative Party have taken centre stage and the National interest has been a poor second. Politicians ego’s are coming to the fore and they are all jostling to become the next PM.
The Labour Party aren’t much better, how do they think they can negotiate a better deal, they need to enlighten us. How are they going to force a General Election through, they haven’t got the numbers unless there are defectors in the Tory Party or the DUP switch sides which quite simply is not going to happen. As divided as the Conservatives are they won’t contemplate allowing JC in to number 10.

What do we look like to the world, who is going to want to deal with us and how long will it take to sort out? DT and the States? DT changes his mind like the wind and can fall out with his own shadow in a phone booth! With a National interest agenda (and I don’t blame putting his country and people first) we are going to fomeca pretty poor second. If you read the papers it seems that aspects of a deal agreed with the Chinese a few weeks ago are coming apart at the seems.

The EU were never going to make this easy and I honestly believe we aren’t going to get anything else out of them. More confusion and mess to be cleared up and the big day approaches quickly as PIkey Paul reminds us.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 23:08]

This makes a compelling case for IndyWales.

Feck Englands Tory Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 00:32 - Dec 11 with 2406 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 23:55 - Dec 10 by londonlisa2001

Negotiating suggestion appears to be 'just bloody shout at them, stupid foreigners'.

Depressing, innit.

Anna Soubry telling the Corbyn fanboy automaton to grow up made me chuckle though.
Meades’ point about the 70s Labour cabinet of Healey, Jenkins, Crossman, Crossland & Co. brought the current shower of shite into sharp relief.
The Countdown begins. on 07:05 - Dec 11 with 2347 viewsKilkennyjack

Paul says its over.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 09:08 - Dec 11 with 2322 viewspikeypaul

108 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Dec 11 with 2316 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins. on 23:55 - Dec 10 by londonlisa2001

I watched most of that and it made me glad I've moved to the continent.
You had the Labour guy demonstrating the complete paucity of talent in the upper echelons of the official opposition, and Anna Soubry showing that despite her remainer credentials, she's still a fully paid up member of the Nasty Party who's quite happy with their total destruction of the social fabric of Britain over the past six or seven years and she thinks the job's only half done.
As for those four ordinary shire Tories they dug up from the 1950s, their total insularity and smugness made me despair for the country and I had to go to bed.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 9:16]
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:47 - Dec 11 with 2275 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 00:26 - Dec 11 by Kilkennyjack

Well said Kk.
The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Dec 11 with 2275 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 00:26 - Dec 11 by Kilkennyjack

Why? because Welsh politicians are so much better? Oh no, if anything this makes a good case for the EU federal superstate.
There are not enough good UK politicians to form a government, not if we took them from all parties and had a rainbow coalition. There are not enough good Welsh politicians to fill a phone box, which are ironically as rare these days as a good politician.
The dumbing down of society hasn't just affected us plebs, the so called higher levels are just as stupid, thick and incompetent.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Dec 11 with 2268 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 00:32 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

Depressing, innit.

Anna Soubry telling the Corbyn fanboy automaton to grow up made me chuckle though.
Meades’ point about the 70s Labour cabinet of Healey, Jenkins, Crossman, Crossland & Co. brought the current shower of shite into sharp relief.

Anna Soubry who’s asking why aren’t Labour Putting in a vote of no confidence against the government and then said in the next breath she will vote against a no confidence vote
😂

That Anna Soubry, Facking hell

She’s like Diane Abbott on acid

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Dec 11 with 2249 viewstrampie

The Brexit referendum took place 2 years ago [cant be arsed to check the exact date] without anyone knowing what the deal on the table was going to be, 2 weeks ago [cant be arsed to check the exact date] the deal became known.

That is why many people think there should be a peoples vote.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Dec 11 with 2237 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Dec 11 by Catullus

Why? because Welsh politicians are so much better? Oh no, if anything this makes a good case for the EU federal superstate.
There are not enough good UK politicians to form a government, not if we took them from all parties and had a rainbow coalition. There are not enough good Welsh politicians to fill a phone box, which are ironically as rare these days as a good politician.
The dumbing down of society hasn't just affected us plebs, the so called higher levels are just as stupid, thick and incompetent.

There are better politicians in the Welsh Assembly and the Scottish Parliament than in Westminster, yes Plaid has Liz and the SNP have a few good performers in Westminster but on average there are better politicians in Kaardiff Bae and in Holyrood than in Westminster.

[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 10:51]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The Countdown begins. on 11:05 - Dec 11 with 2207 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Dec 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Anna Soubry who’s asking why aren’t Labour Putting in a vote of no confidence against the government and then said in the next breath she will vote against a no confidence vote
😂

That Anna Soubry, Facking hell

She’s like Diane Abbott on acid

Yep, that Anna Soubry. The one who made a shadow cabinet minister look like a simpleton...

The lack of talent on both sides is scary.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 11:07]
The Countdown begins. on 11:11 - Dec 11 with 2200 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 11:05 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

Yep, that Anna Soubry. The one who made a shadow cabinet minister look like a simpleton...

The lack of talent on both sides is scary.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 11:07]

Soubry did not say anything constructive, she just criticised others, the Labour guy just followed his party line.

The Countdown begins. on 11:38 - Dec 11 with 2186 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Dec 11 by trampie

There are better politicians in the Welsh Assembly and the Scottish Parliament than in Westminster, yes Plaid has Liz and the SNP have a few good performers in Westminster but on average there are better politicians in Kaardiff Bae and in Holyrood than in Westminster.

[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 10:51]

There are better politicians on Pennard parish council than in Westminster

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 11:44 - Dec 11 with 2175 viewspikeypaul

Great going guys both leavers and remoaners around 1000 views per day over 13 months making my thread the greatest in planet swans forum history,the owners can pay me my commission at the next home game.

Now let's kick on and get it up to an amazing 1/2 MILLION views.

108 AFLI more each passing day

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 11:48 - Dec 11 with 2171 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:44 - Dec 11 by pikeypaul

Great going guys both leavers and remoaners around 1000 views per day over 13 months making my thread the greatest in planet swans forum history,the owners can pay me my commission at the next home game.

Now let's kick on and get it up to an amazing 1/2 MILLION views.

108 AFLI more each passing day

SIUYRL

He STILL doesn't get it...
The Countdown begins. on 12:49 - Dec 11 with 2124 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Dec 11 by trampie

The Brexit referendum took place 2 years ago [cant be arsed to check the exact date] without anyone knowing what the deal on the table was going to be, 2 weeks ago [cant be arsed to check the exact date] the deal became known.

That is why many people think there should be a peoples vote.

May and her civil servants have spent 2 years deliberately NOT getting a Deal to bring us to this point.
The Countdown begins. on 13:03 - Dec 11 with 2108 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:21 - Dec 10 by Humpty

I like Anna Soubry.

She ought to be the Labour leader.

This Anna Soubry?

We are trusting the British people, we will go to the people and let them decide whether or not to stay in the EU. September 2015

[I backed it] only because I thought we would win. Obviously I wouldn’t have been if I thought we would lose, let’s be honest.” November 2016

‘I’m not gonna be drowned out by a couple of people who’ve been down the pub!’

‘You can’t vote for a referendum and renege on delivering it because you don’t like the result’
The Countdown begins. on 13:56 - Dec 11 with 2073 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 12:49 - Dec 11 by A_Fans_Dad

May and her civil servants have spent 2 years deliberately NOT getting a Deal to bring us to this point.

May has a deal, her deal involves the UK leaving the EU, yes its a sh1te deal for the UK, Norway, Switzerland and Canada ++++ would also be sh1te deals. Leaving without a deal is even worse. There is only one blindingly obvious, staring us in the face option and the ECJ confirmed it to us yesterday

Leave voters all claim to know exactly what they were voting for. May's deal take us out, that's what was on the ballot paper. You cant argue she hasn't delivered on the referendum.

if only brexiteers had been given the opportunity to negotiate the withdrawal agreement, arrange new trade deals and generally build support for the UK abroad.

The Countdown begins. on 15:56 - Dec 11 with 2024 viewsLeonWasGod

So Theresa got off to a good start then

The Countdown begins. on 16:25 - Dec 11 with 2012 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 13:56 - Dec 11 by sherpajacob

May has a deal, her deal involves the UK leaving the EU, yes its a sh1te deal for the UK, Norway, Switzerland and Canada ++++ would also be sh1te deals. Leaving without a deal is even worse. There is only one blindingly obvious, staring us in the face option and the ECJ confirmed it to us yesterday

Leave voters all claim to know exactly what they were voting for. May's deal take us out, that's what was on the ballot paper. You cant argue she hasn't delivered on the referendum.

if only brexiteers had been given the opportunity to negotiate the withdrawal agreement, arrange new trade deals and generally build support for the UK abroad.

Except that deal contains a clause that could see us never being allowed to leave.

Who in their right mind on either side would accept that deal?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 18:22 - Dec 11 with 1975 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:56 - Dec 11 by LeonWasGod

So Theresa got off to a good start then

Merkel: “Just when I thought I’d seen the back of her, here she comes groveling again. Verdammt noch mal !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:35 - Dec 11 with 1964 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 16:25 - Dec 11 by Catullus

Except that deal contains a clause that could see us never being allowed to leave.

Who in their right mind on either side would accept that deal?

No,

the clue is in the title, its a withdrawal agreement with the EU.

We will have left. Just not on the terms some/many people wanted.

But no terms were set out on the ballot paper. so nobody can say it isn't what they voted for. The only thing on the ballot paper was leave or remain.

When leavers say it isn't what they voted for, they really mean it isn't what they thought they voted for. Many people thought leaving meant many different things.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024