Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301732 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Dec 11 with 2141 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Dec 11 by trampie

The Brexit referendum took place 2 years ago [cant be arsed to check the exact date] without anyone knowing what the deal on the table was going to be, 2 weeks ago [cant be arsed to check the exact date] the deal became known.

That is why many people think there should be a peoples vote.

Not rocket science is it, tramp? Seems fairly easy to grasp to me.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:27 - Dec 11 with 2128 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 16:25 - Dec 11 by Catullus

Except that deal contains a clause that could see us never being allowed to leave.

Who in their right mind on either side would accept that deal?

“Except that deal contains a clause that could see us never being allowed to leave.”

No it doesn’t ffs. If that deal is ratified we will officially, legally and unequivocally leave the EU on 29 March 2019.

The Countdown begins. on 19:34 - Dec 11 with 2114 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

Not rocket science is it, tramp? Seems fairly easy to grasp to me.

The swans are on their 7th manager since the referendum.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Dec 11 with 2081 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 19:27 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

“Except that deal contains a clause that could see us never being allowed to leave.”

No it doesn’t ffs. If that deal is ratified we will officially, legally and unequivocally leave the EU on 29 March 2019.

Umm, nope. The deal has the clause that keeps us in the Customs Union until the EU 27 unanimouisly agree we can leave. That means we have to obey all EU rules and regs until we have fully left. We will have no say in new rules, no MEP's, no representation but we are effectively still in the EU's control.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-deal-what-is-theresa-may-d

We are still closely tied to the EU until the backstop is settled.

Not that it matters because the deal is falling apart.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Dec 11 with 2067 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Dec 11 by Catullus

Umm, nope. The deal has the clause that keeps us in the Customs Union until the EU 27 unanimouisly agree we can leave. That means we have to obey all EU rules and regs until we have fully left. We will have no say in new rules, no MEP's, no representation but we are effectively still in the EU's control.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-deal-what-is-theresa-may-d

We are still closely tied to the EU until the backstop is settled.

Not that it matters because the deal is falling apart.

I’ll add that to the list of things you can’t quite grasp. Even whe you provide links disproving your own point. If the deal is ratified we will not be members of the EU. Fact.

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Dec 11 with 2027 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

I’ll add that to the list of things you can’t quite grasp. Even whe you provide links disproving your own point. If the deal is ratified we will not be members of the EU. Fact.

Not members of the Eu but stilol in the customs union and single market, unable to negotiate our own trade deals until we are allowed to leave which we cannot do until all the EU 27 unanimously agree that we can.

You can call it leaving but it wouldn't be. Even worse, by legally signing over our right to decide we give away any remaining sovereignty of Parliament because, yes, parliament wouldn't have the last say.

You call it leaving if you want but it's akin to getting on an aircraft that never takes off. If this deal was ratified you couldn't even argue that Parliament still had the last word and you say I'm failing to grasp this?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Dec 11 with 2017 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Dec 11 by Catullus

Not members of the Eu but stilol in the customs union and single market, unable to negotiate our own trade deals until we are allowed to leave which we cannot do until all the EU 27 unanimously agree that we can.

You can call it leaving but it wouldn't be. Even worse, by legally signing over our right to decide we give away any remaining sovereignty of Parliament because, yes, parliament wouldn't have the last say.

You call it leaving if you want but it's akin to getting on an aircraft that never takes off. If this deal was ratified you couldn't even argue that Parliament still had the last word and you say I'm failing to grasp this?

The backstop wouldn’t be much of an insurance policy if the U.K. can just bin it at any point. Surely for it to end, both parties need to agree first?
The Countdown begins. on 21:32 - Dec 11 with 2003 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Dec 11 by Batterseajack

The backstop wouldn’t be much of an insurance policy if the U.K. can just bin it at any point. Surely for it to end, both parties need to agree first?

Truth is, the EU needs the backstop to protect its trade interests when there’s no border between it and a non-member state and the U.K. needs it because we can’t have a hard border in Ireland. Both sides need it, that’s why it’s there amd that’s why it’s not going anywhere.

Probably best just to forget the whole thing and stay in the EU.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:36 - Dec 11 with 1999 viewsNeathJack

The Countdown begins. on 21:32 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

Truth is, the EU needs the backstop to protect its trade interests when there’s no border between it and a non-member state and the U.K. needs it because we can’t have a hard border in Ireland. Both sides need it, that’s why it’s there amd that’s why it’s not going anywhere.

Probably best just to forget the whole thing and stay in the EU.

Or invade and annex Ireland.
The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Dec 11 with 1988 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Dec 11 by Batterseajack

Theoretically yes but as all the EU 27 have to unanimously agree and Spain and France have already been sabre rattling (about Gibraltar and fishing rights) we would have put ourself in a ridiculos position. Maybe if they'd said QMV would be the decider it would have been more acceptable but we could have found ourself tied to the Customs union with no right to leave, no A50 to fall back on.

Who in their right minds signs up to a deal where you give up your right to leave?

I can't believe May still rules out another vote, she's put herself in an impossible position. I didn't think she could make it worse but she has.
I do wonder why, if Merkel isn't in charge she was the first to say the deal cannot be changed? Juncker has backed that up.
Now it looks like a no confidence vote will happen, that leadership challenge is looming large,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2018/dec/11/brexit-deal-latest-theresa

The fatalist in me is trying to argue that this is a good thing, let all the monsters in the swamp either devour or destroy each other. Maybe it will trigger the kind of real change we need. One thing for certain though, change is coming even if it results in Trampies wet dream of the union breaking up.

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Dec 11 with 1965 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don’t see the point in changing the Tory leader. The parliament numbers stay the same and the deal ain’t changing no matter who’s in charge. A hard Brexit lunatic trying to march us out with no deal wouldn’t last five minutes and would split the Tory party asunder.

This could be fun.

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Dec 11 with 1957 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:36 - Dec 11 by NeathJack

Or invade and annex Ireland.

I think thats been tried before mind.

The result was the Irish Republic ☘️

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 22:47 - Dec 11 with 1917 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t see the point in changing the Tory leader. The parliament numbers stay the same and the deal ain’t changing no matter who’s in charge. A hard Brexit lunatic trying to march us out with no deal wouldn’t last five minutes and would split the Tory party asunder.

This could be fun.

A Brextreemist becoming the next leader of the Tory Party and splitting the nasty party is surely the point?

Edit: Sounds like the 48 letters have been received. Unless Pikey is doing the counting in which case all bets are off.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 22:59]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 23:41 - Dec 11 with 1879 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 00:02 - Dec 12 with 1873 viewsBytholWyn

The Countdown begins. on 18:35 - Dec 11 by sherpajacob

No,

the clue is in the title, its a withdrawal agreement with the EU.

We will have left. Just not on the terms some/many people wanted.

But no terms were set out on the ballot paper. so nobody can say it isn't what they voted for. The only thing on the ballot paper was leave or remain.

When leavers say it isn't what they voted for, they really mean it isn't what they thought they voted for. Many people thought leaving meant many different things.

Excellent stuff.
The Countdown begins. on 07:17 - Dec 12 with 1799 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Dec 11 by Catullus

You’d be claiming that the EU was undemocratic if the other EU members didn’t sign off the end of the backstop arrangement.

There’s no time limit for the end of the backstop, so how should you mark the end without all parties agree to it?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 7:44]
The Countdown begins. on 08:20 - Dec 12 with 1783 viewspikeypaul

107 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:38 - Dec 12 with 1773 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:20 - Dec 12 by pikeypaul

107 AFLI

SIUYRL

*snigger*
The Countdown begins. on 09:04 - Dec 12 with 1758 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 07:17 - Dec 12 by Batterseajack

You’d be claiming that the EU was undemocratic if the other EU members didn’t sign off the end of the backstop arrangement.

There’s no time limit for the end of the backstop, so how should you mark the end without all parties agree to it?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 7:44]

Actually now you point it out it is undemocratic because the majority can agree we can leave but that can all be stopped by just one dissenting voice.

The Countdown begins. on 09:11 - Dec 12 with 1754 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:14 - Dec 12 with 1751 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Dec 12 with 1736 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:14 - Dec 12 by Shaky

If they had demanded a second vote before she actually became prime minister he may have a point. They didn’t, so he’s talking wet, as usual.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 9:25]
The Countdown begins. on 09:33 - Dec 12 with 1724 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Dec 12 by Jango

If they had demanded a second vote before she actually became prime minister he may have a point. They didn’t, so he’s talking wet, as usual.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 9:25]

Don't be such a baby.

Practically everybody can agree politicians of all flavours are serial liars. But here we are expected to interpret the once in a generation promise as a solemn blood oath that must never be broken?

Especially when Farage himself is on the record saying he would not respect a 52/48% vote.

The country is staring disaster in the face but there is time and opportunity to avert it.

Please grow up.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Dec 12 with 1720 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:33 - Dec 12 by Shaky

Don't be such a baby.

Practically everybody can agree politicians of all flavours are serial liars. But here we are expected to interpret the once in a generation promise as a solemn blood oath that must never be broken?

Especially when Farage himself is on the record saying he would not respect a 52/48% vote.

The country is staring disaster in the face but there is time and opportunity to avert it.

Please grow up.

I’m not the one quoting immature tweets you clown. 17.4m people voted for something that hasn’t been implemented yet, you grow up and accept it.

And what Farage said is irrelevant, he could have fought for another 20 years and wouldn’t have got another referendum. And everytime you seen him campaigning you would have laughed at how pathetic he was being.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 9:39]
The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Dec 12 with 1709 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Dec 12 by Jango

I’m not the one quoting immature tweets you clown. 17.4m people voted for something that hasn’t been implemented yet, you grow up and accept it.

And what Farage said is irrelevant, he could have fought for another 20 years and wouldn’t have got another referendum. And everytime you seen him campaigning you would have laughed at how pathetic he was being.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 9:39]

People voted for slogans like take back control.

Happily events have now demonstrated that parliament was always in control and the fearmongering was bollocks.

Many other referendum promises collapsed on day 1 like the £350m/week for the NHS.

Time for the charlatans and morons who made those false claims to crawl back under their rocks, and for the hardcore Europhobes to once more be consigned to the fringe loony segment of the political spectrum.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2018 9:42]

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024