Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301521 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Dec 14 with 2607 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Dec 14 by Lohengrin

Juncker? Look at the state on the drunken old t*at having to be shuffled off stage at a press conference because he’s put odd shoes on his stumbling feet.

The absolute mess of it.

Now come on. Let’s be fair. He wasn’t drunk, he suffers from sciatica. The form of sciatica which gives you a red nose and fits of giggles and makes him want a kebab.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 12:45 - Dec 14 with 2602 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Whatever happened to the European Wine Lake?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 12:46 - Dec 14 with 2598 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Dec 14 by Highjack

Now come on. Let’s be fair. He wasn’t drunk, he suffers from sciatica. The form of sciatica which gives you a red nose and fits of giggles and makes him want a kebab.

The embarrassing relative at the wedding...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 12:47 - Dec 14 with 2595 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:45 - Dec 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

They banned it after research suggested it causes sciatica.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 12:48 - Dec 14 with 2586 viewsLohengrin

Beth Jenkins and her Grandpa Juncker take a long swim in it every morning.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 12:49 - Dec 14 with 2584 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 12:47 - Dec 14 by Highjack

They banned it after research suggested it causes sciatica.

They could have put fish in it so you catch them marinated?

The Countdown begins. on 17:47 - Dec 14 with 2477 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Dec 14 with 2484 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:14 - Dec 14 by Batterseajack

What the F**k have we become as a nation?

History will show Brexit to be a biggest of self inflicted f**k ups. Don;t be fooled into thinking that because we're Britain, we're too good to fail.

Don’t be fooled into thinking you can see into the future.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 18:22 - Dec 14 with 2465 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 12:14 - Dec 14 by Batterseajack

What the F**k have we become as a nation?

History will show Brexit to be a biggest of self inflicted f**k ups. Don;t be fooled into thinking that because we're Britain, we're too good to fail.

I hope the reply was " EU withdrawal agreement means EU withdrawal agreement"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Dec 14 with 2435 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:46 - Dec 14 by Lohengrin

The embarrassing relative at the wedding...

Half of the people slagging him off on here have no doubt given it big billy bollox no ends of times after going on the piss - ‘urgh I’m fkin hangin’, had 10 pints last night and woke up in my sister-in-law’s bed wearing a gimp mask. What a lad. Bantz innit’.

Yet this poor, frail, sciatica sufferer misjudges the size of the glass containing his breakfast serving of Moet & Chandon Dom Perignon Charles & Diana 1961 vintage, and then all hell breaks loose and it’s a symbol of European oppression.

Madness. What has the world come to that the common worker can’t have a little tipple now and again?
The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Dec 14 with 2385 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Dec 14 by LeonWasGod

Half of the people slagging him off on here have no doubt given it big billy bollox no ends of times after going on the piss - ‘urgh I’m fkin hangin’, had 10 pints last night and woke up in my sister-in-law’s bed wearing a gimp mask. What a lad. Bantz innit’.

Yet this poor, frail, sciatica sufferer misjudges the size of the glass containing his breakfast serving of Moet & Chandon Dom Perignon Charles & Diana 1961 vintage, and then all hell breaks loose and it’s a symbol of European oppression.

Madness. What has the world come to that the common worker can’t have a little tipple now and again?

We’ve all done the odd Friday lunch time pint that turn from 1 to 6 on an empty stomach.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 22:06]
The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Dec 14 with 2383 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Dec 14 with 2376 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Dec 14 by LeonWasGod

Have a little tipple or just be a complete p***k all the time.

[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 22:58]
The Countdown begins. on 23:25 - Dec 14 with 2314 viewslonglostjack

Junker is an embarrassment at times for sure but at least it can be put down to the drink. What's May's excuse Jango?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 06:51 - Dec 15 with 2267 viewspikeypaul

104 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:11 - Dec 15 with 2249 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Dec 14 by Batterseajack

We’ve all done the odd Friday lunch time pint that turn from 1 to 6 on an empty stomach.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 22:06]

Exactly. It’s just that his started at a lunch in January and lasted to December
The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Dec 15 with 2224 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:25 - Dec 14 by longlostjack

Junker is an embarrassment at times for sure but at least it can be put down to the drink. What's May's excuse Jango?

So constantly being pissed on the job, on the world stage, is an acceptable excuse? Unbelievable.

May has no excuse. She’s ignored pretty much everyone and carried on regardless. You’d think there was some sort of method to her complete madness but probably not. Just out of touch.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 9:25]
The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Dec 15 with 2218 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 08:11 - Dec 15 by LeonWasGod

Exactly. It’s just that his started at a lunch in January and lasted to December

Avoid hangovers by not stopping drinking.
The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Dec 15 with 2193 viewswaynekerr55

Interesting that the EU have told Italy they can't run more than a 3% deficit; will that apply to France after Macron's giveaway.

Anyone think that the European project may unravel?

Perhaps we can go back to the trading bloc?

And as a note, free movement doesn't mean any Getrude, Piotr or Juan from the EU. We have the ability to send back low skilled workers if we want to police our borders.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 10:12]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 10:15 - Dec 15 with 2188 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins. on 06:51 - Dec 15 by pikeypaul

104 AFLI

SIUYRL

Morning, Pikey.

Apologies if I've missed it, but I don't recall you answering a question I put to you earlier in this thread.

Now that the momentum is growing for a People's Vote, and given the likely outcome of 'Remain in the EU', do you have a contingency plan of emigration to somewhere, like, New Zealand?
The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Dec 15 with 2187 viewsPegojack

I'm doing my bit.
The Countdown begins. on 10:33 - Dec 15 with 2176 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:15 - Dec 15 by Pegojack

Morning, Pikey.

Apologies if I've missed it, but I don't recall you answering a question I put to you earlier in this thread.

Now that the momentum is growing for a People's Vote, and given the likely outcome of 'Remain in the EU', do you have a contingency plan of emigration to somewhere, like, New Zealand?

Firstly are you sure about “likely outcome for remain”? There doesn’t appear to be that much of a change in opinion, if anything people seem more entrenched. The polls showed an easy win for remain last time and we all know what happened.

Secondly haven’t they left it a bit late for a losers vote? We only have around 14 weeks left until we leave the EU and the last campaign lasted 10 weeks. They presumably have time off for Christmas, so unless they have a shorter campaign period than last time which could be construed as unfair they will really have to rush it through.

The Countdown begins. on 10:34 - Dec 15 with 2173 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Dec 15 by Pegojack

I'm doing my bit.

I've a funny idea that a single handed attempt to drink the european wine lake could end in glorious failure.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 10:41]

The Countdown begins. on 10:42 - Dec 15 with 2163 viewsPozuelosSideys

I find it hard to believe that May and her advisors have gone over to Europe, walked in the door, and have completely no idea what to ask for, what they want and what they need from the EU in terms of getting her shambles plan through Parliament.

Would have thought some pretty basic legal paperwork that the backstop stuff is time limited is easy to either provide or deny, yet the EU moan they dont know whats required? These are roadblocks made upon the spot by a number of parties involved to fudge the whole process.

Clearly Spain want Gibralter, France want some fish. The Germans want to keep selling is their cars and the rest want some cash. They will be able to demand this no bother without the legal agreements.

No deal. Enough of this shite.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 11:09 - Dec 15 with 2136 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 10:33 - Dec 15 by Highjack

Firstly are you sure about “likely outcome for remain”? There doesn’t appear to be that much of a change in opinion, if anything people seem more entrenched. The polls showed an easy win for remain last time and we all know what happened.

Secondly haven’t they left it a bit late for a losers vote? We only have around 14 weeks left until we leave the EU and the last campaign lasted 10 weeks. They presumably have time off for Christmas, so unless they have a shorter campaign period than last time which could be construed as unfair they will really have to rush it through.

If there was to be a second referendum the government would have to extend article 50, then change the law to amend the date of leaving and create a new one allowing for the referendum. A second vote can’t happen by the end of March.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024