Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301704 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Dec 15 with 2560 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:09 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

If there was to be a second referendum the government would have to extend article 50, then change the law to amend the date of leaving and create a new one allowing for the referendum. A second vote can’t happen by the end of March.

Yes but would the EU agree to the extension of article 50 if there is already a non negotiable deal agreed and signed off?

There’s nothing left to negotiate so to extend the negotiation period is unlikely.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 11:29 - Dec 15 with 2535 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Dec 15 by Highjack

Yes but would the EU agree to the extension of article 50 if there is already a non negotiable deal agreed and signed off?

There’s nothing left to negotiate so to extend the negotiation period is unlikely.

EU doesn’t need to agree, as per the ECJ judgement last week. It’s the UK ‘s decision to make.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 11:37 - Dec 15 with 2522 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 11:29 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

EU doesn’t need to agree, as per the ECJ judgement last week. It’s the UK ‘s decision to make.

Wasn't that article about revoking Article 50 not extending?
The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Dec 15 with 2509 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 11:37 - Dec 15 by bluey_the_blue

Wasn't that article about revoking Article 50 not extending?

Might have been. EU won’t object anyway. They want us to stay.

The Countdown begins. on 11:47 - Dec 15 with 2504 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

Might have been. EU won’t object anyway. They want us to stay.

Well, if it's non-negotiable as they claim they'd not agree to an extension surely? They'd want to extension to compress the timeframe, putting pressure on us to cave in.

In reality EU like to leave things to the final minute before giving concessions, see Greece.
The Countdown begins. on 11:48 - Dec 15 with 2504 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:42 - Dec 15 by PozuelosSideys

I find it hard to believe that May and her advisors have gone over to Europe, walked in the door, and have completely no idea what to ask for, what they want and what they need from the EU in terms of getting her shambles plan through Parliament.

Would have thought some pretty basic legal paperwork that the backstop stuff is time limited is easy to either provide or deny, yet the EU moan they dont know whats required? These are roadblocks made upon the spot by a number of parties involved to fudge the whole process.

Clearly Spain want Gibralter, France want some fish. The Germans want to keep selling is their cars and the rest want some cash. They will be able to demand this no bother without the legal agreements.

No deal. Enough of this shite.

"I find it hard to believe that May and her advisors have gone over to Europe, walked in the door, and have completely no idea what to ask for, "

Yeah, it would be an unbelievably incompetent government and PM if that was the case.

imagine calling Mrs May nebulous, she's been absolutely clear, Brexit means Brexit.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 12:55 - Dec 15 with 2471 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:47 - Dec 15 by bluey_the_blue

Well, if it's non-negotiable as they claim they'd not agree to an extension surely? They'd want to extension to compress the timeframe, putting pressure on us to cave in.

In reality EU like to leave things to the final minute before giving concessions, see Greece.

No thanks, it’s a terrible film and I don’t like John travolta.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 13:39 - Dec 15 with 2446 viewsBatterseajack

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 13:56 - Dec 15 with 2428 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:39 - Dec 15 by Batterseajack

20 people aping the French bring an emergency rapid response Ambulance with blue lights on to a standstill while sticking a finger up at the medical staff inside.

Absolute morons. Hopefully the person that the medical team were trying to get to didn’t die as a result.
The Countdown begins. on 14:54 - Dec 15 with 2391 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:56 - Dec 15 by londonlisa2001

20 people aping the French bring an emergency rapid response Ambulance with blue lights on to a standstill while sticking a finger up at the medical staff inside.

Absolute morons. Hopefully the person that the medical team were trying to get to didn’t die as a result.

Reinforcing Brexit Means Fûckwit.

Fûcking idiots.
The Countdown begins. on 15:49 - Dec 15 with 2366 viewsBatterseajack

...then Leave.eu badge up the video with their logos and publicly support it. What mad times we live in
The Countdown begins. on 16:29 - Dec 15 with 2343 viewsrockinjk

I haven’t posted on here in probably over a year.

I remember people shouting project fear, it’s all going to be great, they need us...

It’s not going very well, is it?

But I see there’s still the usual suspects pretending it could have been different if only...

It’s like the communists who say we’ve never had real communism
The Countdown begins. on 16:39 - Dec 15 with 2337 viewsrockinjk

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1073909794162032640
The Countdown begins. on 16:52 - Dec 15 with 2320 viewsLohengrin

You do have to wonder at the mentality of a protest, any protest, that would bar the way to the emergency services?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 17:57 - Dec 15 with 2274 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 16:39 - Dec 15 by rockinjk

Utter morons the lot of them.
The Countdown begins. on 19:44 - Dec 15 with 2234 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 16:39 - Dec 15 by rockinjk

Brexit in a f*cking nutshell.

Can't we exchange our oafs for immigrants?
The Countdown begins. on 20:09 - Dec 15 with 2208 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 10:34 - Dec 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

I've a funny idea that a single handed attempt to drink the european wine lake could end in glorious failure.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 10:41]

You and I could help him in his endeavour!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 20:25 - Dec 15 with 2184 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins. on 20:09 - Dec 15 by DJack

You and I could help him in his endeavour!

Had a nice little 2015 red from the Terra Alta region of NE Spain with my dinner tonight, tempranillo and grenache blend, bluddy luvly.
Was on offer in Lidl in Oliva this week, 1.35 Euros. Yes, about £1.20 a bottle. Criminal, innit?
The Countdown begins. on 20:41 - Dec 15 with 2175 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 20:25 - Dec 15 by Pegojack

Had a nice little 2015 red from the Terra Alta region of NE Spain with my dinner tonight, tempranillo and grenache blend, bluddy luvly.
Was on offer in Lidl in Oliva this week, 1.35 Euros. Yes, about £1.20 a bottle. Criminal, innit?

How quickly I've come to hate you!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 23:38 - Dec 15 with 2122 viewsrockinjk

I’m a supporter of people’s vote, however this is an excellent contribution from a brilliant man
The Countdown begins. on 23:47 - Dec 15 with 2105 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is beyond parody now. We have a minority government that’s crippled by a lack of numbers and talent which is led by the most incompetent PM I’ve ever seen. We have an equally incompetent opposition, a party that desperately wants to remain but is afraid to say it led by a man who desperately wants to leave but can’t say it. We have a Parliament that knows remaining in the EU is the only sensible option but is in thrall to a narrowly amd dubiously won vote to leave. I hate referendums but the only way to solve this mess before the U.K. goes completely down the shitter through paralysis, indecision and incompetence is to have another one. Let’s get it done.

The Countdown begins. on 00:17 - Dec 16 with 2090 viewswestside

Yellow jackets in Paris are protesting about their government making them worst off.

Yellow jackets in London are protesting because their government won't deliver Brexit to make them worst off.

The Countdown begins. on 02:01 - Dec 16 with 2050 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 23:47 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

This is beyond parody now. We have a minority government that’s crippled by a lack of numbers and talent which is led by the most incompetent PM I’ve ever seen. We have an equally incompetent opposition, a party that desperately wants to remain but is afraid to say it led by a man who desperately wants to leave but can’t say it. We have a Parliament that knows remaining in the EU is the only sensible option but is in thrall to a narrowly amd dubiously won vote to leave. I hate referendums but the only way to solve this mess before the U.K. goes completely down the shitter through paralysis, indecision and incompetence is to have another one. Let’s get it done.

Mad ain't it mon amie! At our age we will not suffer quite so much but the youth who were usurped by a bunch of old men are a bit screwed.

The Countdown begins. on 07:36 - Dec 16 with 2019 viewspikeypaul

103 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:13 - Dec 16 with 1978 viewsrockinjk

The only reason this nonsense continues is cognitive dissonance. There is nothing positive about Brexit it is a damage limitation exercise as those of us on remain side said it would be.

Irish border - Project fear!
They need us more than we need them... not true - Project fear!
We will lose control and become a rule taker - Project fear!
The Germans car manufacturers, Prosecco yadda yadda... simply not true - Project fear!
It goes on and on!!

There is nothing positive about Brexit, we’re left with we’ve had worse times in this Country like War. Not a wonderful slogan that aye.

Fundamentally the reason this sh1t show continues is because a lot baby boomers who’ve spent their lives obsessing about the EU (the bloody Germans/foreigners) haven’t got the balls to admit they’re wrong. They would rather read the express the sun and lap up the propaganda and let the Country crash and burn so that they can have their little victory. Cognitive dissonance reigns supreme.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024