Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301394 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:13 - Dec 16 with 1860 viewsGowerjack

An excellent opinion piece here by Andrew Rawnsley.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/16/failed-by-both-major-parti

Well worth a read.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Dec 16 with 1841 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 09:13 - Dec 16 by Gowerjack

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/16/failed-by-both-major-parti

Well worth a read.

Corbyn is the problem. It’s quite simple if labour had a moderate decent leader they would be 20/30 points ahead.

Tory moderates would either work with labour or even defect. Brexit wouldn’t be an issue now it would either have been stopped or been super soft.

As someone who wouldn’t instinctively vote labour but would if they had a decent leader it baffles me.
The Countdown begins. on 09:51 - Dec 16 with 1811 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:38 - Dec 15 by rockinjk

I’m a supporter of people’s vote, however this is an excellent contribution from a brilliant man

Anyone who thinks we can just vote to remain and then go back to just how things were is barmy in my eyes. They’ll never take us seriously again.
The Countdown begins. on 10:19 - Dec 16 with 1801 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 09:51 - Dec 16 by Jango

Anyone who thinks we can just vote to remain and then go back to just how things were is barmy in my eyes. They’ll never take us seriously again.

Like they’re taking us seriously now?

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 10:40 - Dec 16 with 1792 viewsWarwickHunt

Well worth a read.

Rawnsley is always worth reading, as is the excellent Nick Cohen who takes it a step further...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/16/why-are-labour-party-leade
The Countdown begins. on 10:44 - Dec 16 with 1789 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:19 - Dec 16 by exiledclaseboy

Like they’re taking us seriously now?

Exactly. In my opinion we had the vote, we crossed the the line and there’s no going back.
The Countdown begins. on 11:24 - Dec 16 with 1777 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Dec 16 by rockinjk

Corbyn is the problem. It’s quite simple if labour had a moderate decent leader they would be 20/30 points ahead.

Tory moderates would either work with labour or even defect. Brexit wouldn’t be an issue now it would either have been stopped or been super soft.

As someone who wouldn’t instinctively vote labour but would if they had a decent leader it baffles me.

I've said many a time that if Labour had voted the right Milliband in, then we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Dec 16 with 1775 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 11:24 - Dec 16 by union_jack

I've said many a time that if Labour had voted the right Milliband in, then we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

Unions got the Milliband they wanted - Ed was behind in every round until the last when the union votes came behind him.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:40 - Dec 16 with 1767 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Dec 16 by bluey_the_blue

Unions got the Milliband they wanted - Ed was behind in every round until the last when the union votes came behind him.

McCluskey wasn't it?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 12:04 - Dec 16 with 1759 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 11:40 - Dec 16 by union_jack

McCluskey wasn't it?

He seems to have most power but virtually all unions were behind Ed.
The Countdown begins. on 12:23 - Dec 16 with 1745 viewsmonmouth

Well worth a read.

His analysis is usually on the money.

This is true. None of those that currently matter give a f*ck about anything except personal power and ego, or meaningless things like ‘party’. It is time for parliament to get a grip and show some leadership. Whatever anyone believes on ‘brexit’ (moronic phrase just about sums things up ‘brexiteers’ ‘remoaners’ ffs grow up.). Call it what it is, divorcing ourselves from a market of 500 million people on our doorstep and negotiating as the small island of the 70 million people we are, with the most abject set of politicians I have ever known ‘taking back control’. We have three options and only two of them are sane. No deal (the insane one) is worse than May’s deal and May’s deal is worse than what we have. Why is the BBC not saying this and spelling out the differences? Why is May not being made to say exactly what is better about her deal than what we currently have?

If we are going to claim that referendum is the right way to go, then of course the ‘people’ must be asked which deal or no deal they’d now prefer, with the benefits, risks and consequences spelled out. We cannot have the slogans on the bus.

Mogg and his w*nkers have been shown to have no parliamentary support, so Tell them to f*ck off and put the realistic choices to the people, whose ‘will’ you so fervently believe in.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 12:24]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 12:24 - Dec 16 with 1741 viewsrockinjk

Excellent article in Sunday Times by Andrew Marr (terrible presenter btw) he’s spot on there needs to be some honesty.

As he says the EU is a social democratic construct, the agenda behind Brexit is Thatcher 2.0.

It’s about slashing regs, taxes, privatisation and to Corbynistas it’s about turning us into Venezuela.

The lack of honesty is all of this has led to people who hated thatcher voting for Thatcher on steroids. As someone who believes we should be at heart of Europe, it saddens me because eventually those that don’t want to see reality will be troubled when reality hits. If they think they’ve seen austerity...

This phony War has to end if we are to brexit we need he Country to be aware of what that means and not just shout Project fear.

This is why we need leadership and it’s a crying shame we have the worst Government ever and we don’t even have an opposition.
The Countdown begins. on 12:30 - Dec 16 with 1732 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 12:24 - Dec 16 by rockinjk

Excellent article in Sunday Times by Andrew Marr (terrible presenter btw) he’s spot on there needs to be some honesty.

As he says the EU is a social democratic construct, the agenda behind Brexit is Thatcher 2.0.

It’s about slashing regs, taxes, privatisation and to Corbynistas it’s about turning us into Venezuela.

The lack of honesty is all of this has led to people who hated thatcher voting for Thatcher on steroids. As someone who believes we should be at heart of Europe, it saddens me because eventually those that don’t want to see reality will be troubled when reality hits. If they think they’ve seen austerity...

This phony War has to end if we are to brexit we need he Country to be aware of what that means and not just shout Project fear.

This is why we need leadership and it’s a crying shame we have the worst Government ever and we don’t even have an opposition.

Agree totally. Harsh about Marr as presenter mind, he had a stroke and has recovered amazingly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 12:33 - Dec 16 with 1723 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:24 - Dec 16 by union_jack

I remember watching it in disbelief and saying to the missus “that’s at least another ten years of Tory government then”.

Go on, Len - have another whinge about austerity you fûcking thick Scouse twàt.
The Countdown begins. on 12:42 - Dec 16 with 1719 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 12:33 - Dec 16 by WarwickHunt

I remember watching it in disbelief and saying to the missus “that’s at least another ten years of Tory government then”.

Ed Miliband appeased the left too much, decent guy but no PM

By appeasing the left, it led to Corbyn. It’s like tories electing JRM, the difference is the tories would either have got rid of him within a year or split.

But labour being labour they just can’t be ruthless because the run everything like a council committee.

It’s so sad, in normal times we could laugh at steptoe but at this moment we need an opposition. But nothing will shift the cultish Corbynistas, it’s amazing. He’s behind tories in polls and in leadership with the maybot- how is that possible?

Let’s hope 2019 there’s a realignment or something like a National Gov. This can’t go on, it’s not funny anymore.
The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Dec 16 with 1700 viewsJango

This is what happens when we have a campaign orchestrated by Tony Blair.

[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 12:57]
The Countdown begins. on 12:58 - Dec 16 with 1689 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 12:33 - Dec 16 by WarwickHunt

The tories did the same when they chose Hague, Howard and IDS over Ken Clarke.

Imho it illustrates how the EU and European politics is superior to ours. They work towards consensus, whereas our party politics system is adversarial , with the party in power trying to reverse all the policies of the previous government.

The brexit negotiations should always have been conducted on a free vote cross party basis. How can you have a, free vote referendum them expect everybody to follow party lines afterwards.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Dec 16 with 1685 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 12:24 - Dec 16 by rockinjk

As much as I despised Thatcher, she’d never have allowed this nonsense to occur. Despite her continued posturing she recognised the value and importance of remaining within the EU pissing out rather than the opposite.

The Countdown begins. on 13:01 - Dec 16 with 1685 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Dec 16 by Jango

This is what happens when we have a campaign orchestrated by Tony Blair.

[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 12:57]

That was roundly condemned by everyone involved and Blair is just one voice.

Id rather be on the side of the 700k who marched peacefully in London than with a few thousand skinheads led by Tommy Robinson.

Let’s not kid ourselves - there are many decent Brexit supported but when you lie down with dogs you get fleas
The Countdown begins. on 13:01 - Dec 16 with 1683 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:40 - Dec 16 by WarwickHunt

Rawnsley is always worth reading, as is the excellent Nick Cohen who takes it a step further...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/16/why-are-labour-party-leade

Aye

The bedsit Bolshevist.

At a time when the Country is crying out for a decent opposition we've got Wolfie fûcking Smith...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 13:03 - Dec 16 with 1679 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:01 - Dec 16 by Gowerjack

Aye

The bedsit Bolshevist.

At a time when the Country is crying out for a decent opposition we've got Wolfie fûcking Smith...

Bit harsh on Wolfie, GJ...
The Countdown begins. on 13:05 - Dec 16 with 1674 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Dec 16 by exiledclaseboy

As much as I despised Thatcher, she’d never have allowed this nonsense to occur. Despite her continued posturing she recognised the value and importance of remaining within the EU pissing out rather than the opposite.

Thatcher was the architect of the single market

It’s a profoundly sad time at moment, no one is happy. The deluded still shouting fish, will never be happy whatever happens

But hey sovereignty fish blue passports aye
The Countdown begins. on 13:14 - Dec 16 with 1662 viewsexiledclaseboy

I remain convinced that a slightly tweaked version of May’s deal will get through Parliament eventually. The worst of all worlds. Thoroughly depressing.

The Countdown begins. on 13:15 - Dec 16 with 1659 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:01 - Dec 16 by rockinjk

That was roundly condemned by everyone involved and Blair is just one voice.

Id rather be on the side of the 700k who marched peacefully in London than with a few thousand skinheads led by Tommy Robinson.

Let’s not kid ourselves - there are many decent Brexit supported but when you lie down with dogs you get fleas

It’s on the side of the people’s vote bus. That’s the lengths they are going to.

Far too much time on their hands but seems peaceful enough to me. Not many skinheads either. I’d say it’s a bit more than a few thousand to.
The Countdown begins. on 13:17 - Dec 16 with 1652 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 13:15 - Dec 16 by Jango

It’s on the side of the people’s vote bus. That’s the lengths they are going to.

Far too much time on their hands but seems peaceful enough to me. Not many skinheads either. I’d say it’s a bit more than a few thousand to.

By the organisers’ own estimate, it was between 10 and 15000.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024