Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301481 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 00:42 - Mar 20 with 4559 viewsLord_Bony

1017 days to go.

Am feckin luvin it .

Suck it up you sad remoaners...the big day is coming.

(I think so anyway )

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 06:04 - Mar 20 with 4509 viewspikeypaul

PIKEYS BACK IN TOWN

After a great 3 days in Reykjavik Pikeys back to carry on the the countdown to the great day when we will be officially OUT of the EU.

By the way I would recommend Iceland to anyone who has a few free days beautiful country.

374 AFLI suck it up you remoaner losers.

Nice link below for you who get upset when I do not update,will enable you all to keep updated exactly to the great day that’s coming at a rate of knots.

https://howmanydaystill.com/its/brexit-6

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 06:09 - Mar 20 with 4496 viewsKilkennyjack

Cambridge Analytica are getting busted.

Brexit will be cancelled.
Its over. 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺😂

Suck it up old English Tory types.

‘Labour’s Stephen Kinnock said that if Cambridge Analytica were proved to have been “in flagrant breach of our electoral rules, that would place a pretty huge question mark over the referendum result”.
Feck Brexit.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 6:43]

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 11:18 - Mar 20 with 4460 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 06:09 - Mar 20 by Kilkennyjack

Its over. 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺😂

‘Labour’s Stephen Kinnock said that if Cambridge Analytica were proved to have been “in flagrant breach of our electoral rules, that would place a pretty huge question mark over the referendum result”.
Feck Brexit.

https://www.channel4.com/news/cambridge-analytica-revealed-trumps-election-consu

So Aaron banks was happy to admit to using Cambridge Analytica. I wonder how many of our chums on planet swans had their facebook profiles mined and fed a load of fear and nonsense at the time of the referendum.
The Countdown begins. on 11:39 - Mar 20 with 4447 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:18 - Mar 20 by Batterseajack

https://www.channel4.com/news/cambridge-analytica-revealed-trumps-election-consu

So Aaron banks was happy to admit to using Cambridge Analytica. I wonder how many of our chums on planet swans had their facebook profiles mined and fed a load of fear and nonsense at the time of the referendum.

Jesus, how desperate are the remainers gonna get. You lost mun, get over it. It’s getting unbelievably tiring.
The Countdown begins. on 12:13 - Mar 20 with 4439 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 06:09 - Mar 20 by Kilkennyjack

Its over. 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺😂

Feck Brexit.

“Old English Tory types”

Killy, when you run your finger down the list of the areas that voted Leave you’ll see Swansea, Neath, Merthyr, RCT, etc..etc... on and on it goes and encompasses every cradle of heavy industry and manufacturing up and down England and Wales. That’s your actual working class that is, not the effete shills you see on the telly purporting to represent their interests, but the people themselves.

Leave was absolutely the right answer to the wrong question. Turning our back on Europe is an act of self-mutilation I’d find it difficult to believe anybody had in mind when they ticked the box, I’m utterly convinced what folk were rejecting were the dismal effects of ‘Globalisation.’ Confusing one with the other is likely to cause an explosion somewhere down the line as the realisation sinks in that leaving EU is only going to accelerate the evolution of the very thing at the root of the malaise.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Mar 20 with 4396 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 06:04 - Mar 20 by pikeypaul

PIKEYS BACK IN TOWN

After a great 3 days in Reykjavik Pikeys back to carry on the the countdown to the great day when we will be officially OUT of the EU.

By the way I would recommend Iceland to anyone who has a few free days beautiful country.

374 AFLI suck it up you remoaner losers.

Nice link below for you who get upset when I do not update,will enable you all to keep updated exactly to the great day that’s coming at a rate of knots.

https://howmanydaystill.com/its/brexit-6

errr you've not seen the news have you? You facking arse waffle
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 21:15]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Mar 20 with 4348 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:13 - Mar 20 by Lohengrin

“Old English Tory types”

Killy, when you run your finger down the list of the areas that voted Leave you’ll see Swansea, Neath, Merthyr, RCT, etc..etc... on and on it goes and encompasses every cradle of heavy industry and manufacturing up and down England and Wales. That’s your actual working class that is, not the effete shills you see on the telly purporting to represent their interests, but the people themselves.

Leave was absolutely the right answer to the wrong question. Turning our back on Europe is an act of self-mutilation I’d find it difficult to believe anybody had in mind when they ticked the box, I’m utterly convinced what folk were rejecting were the dismal effects of ‘Globalisation.’ Confusing one with the other is likely to cause an explosion somewhere down the line as the realisation sinks in that leaving EU is only going to accelerate the evolution of the very thing at the root of the malaise.

I recognise what you say.

It was turkeys voting for christmas.
A disaster for our exporting Wales.

We now know how the posh English tory types used Cambridge Analytica to target their ‘victims’.
And then the reality of our beloved NHS to be privatised to the large US health companies...?

FeckBrexit.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Mar 20 with 4321 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Mar 20 by Ebo

"arse waffle"
The Countdown begins. on 18:15 - Mar 20 with 4317 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:31 - Mar 20 by Ebo

He's a bit slow...
The Countdown begins. on 18:15 - Mar 20 with 4315 viewslonglostjack

Pikey Paulsson has been in Iceland explaining how we won the Cod wars.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:51 - Mar 20 with 4287 viewsexiledclaseboy

I read the entire draft implementation “agreement” today. All 130 pages of it. Agreed bits highlighted in green, nearly agreed bits highlighted in yellow, bits still to be agreed in white. There’s a fair bit of white. Only little stuff though, like borders (Ireland) etc. In the words of the estimable Ian Fletcher: “so that’s all good”.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:12 - Mar 20 with 4272 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 18:51 - Mar 20 by exiledclaseboy

I read the entire draft implementation “agreement” today. All 130 pages of it. Agreed bits highlighted in green, nearly agreed bits highlighted in yellow, bits still to be agreed in white. There’s a fair bit of white. Only little stuff though, like borders (Ireland) etc. In the words of the estimable Ian Fletcher: “so that’s all good”.

What red lines?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/19/barnier-tickled-pink-as-british
The Countdown begins. on 21:16 - Mar 20 with 4213 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 18:15 - Mar 20 by WarwickHunt

He's a bit slow...

A one-legged man in an arse kicking contest.

The Countdown begins. on 06:10 - Mar 21 with 4184 viewspikeypaul

Another day closer to the great day when we are OUT

373 AFLI more each passing day.

Suck it up you remoaner losers.

ps Lets see if we can get this thread up to an amazing 2000 replies I am
sure we can with all the straw grasping and desperation from the remoaner losers.

It’s happening kids get used to it.

The Countdown begins. on 08:58 - Mar 21 with 4157 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 06:10 - Mar 21 by pikeypaul

Another day closer to the great day when we are OUT

373 AFLI more each passing day.

Suck it up you remoaner losers.

ps Lets see if we can get this thread up to an amazing 2000 replies I am
sure we can with all the straw grasping and desperation from the remoaner losers.

It’s happening kids get used to it.

As I posted earlier, have you not seen the news this week? I think you may need to adjust your figures you cock smothering arse mustard.

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Mar 21 with 4141 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:58 - Mar 21 by Ebo

As I posted earlier, have you not seen the news this week? I think you may need to adjust your figures you cock smothering arse mustard.

You are aware that the transitional period kicks in next March aren’t you? You know, once we’ve officially left the EU. Let it go Ebo, your petulance is worse than my 8 year old daughter.
The Countdown begins. on 09:40 - Mar 21 with 4140 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:13 - Mar 20 by Lohengrin

“Old English Tory types”

yep, course they were Loh - it's the classic protest vote innit. Not all for sure, but you here plenty of people giving reasons for voting leave that have more to do with being left behind in a fast-changing, 'globalised' economy than for genuine issues with the EU. And yes, sadly things won't get any better for a lot of people under the 'new' regime (which won't be new at all as the 'elite' have all the tools necessary to ensure they remain at the top).
The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Mar 21 with 4136 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Mar 21 by Jango

You are aware that the transitional period kicks in next March aren’t you? You know, once we’ve officially left the EU. Let it go Ebo, your petulance is worse than my 8 year old daughter.

That’s exactly the point ebo is making you dulltard. Except the transition period is practically two whole years where we give up any control that we had. Why do you think Farage has been chucking boxes of dead fish in the Thames this morning?
The Countdown begins. on 09:49 - Mar 21 with 4134 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Mar 21 by Batterseajack

That’s exactly the point ebo is making you dulltard. Except the transition period is practically two whole years where we give up any control that we had. Why do you think Farage has been chucking boxes of dead fish in the Thames this morning?

Has he

The bloke's a media whore of the worst type.
The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Mar 21 with 4130 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Mar 21 by Jango

It’s all going swimmingly, isn’t it? Our wonderful negotiators 😂 are doing a grand job showing Johnny Foreigner who’s boss and there are absolutely no obstacles to progress and no sign of a Tory backbench rebellion to upset the applecart.

😂😂😂
The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Mar 21 with 4127 viewsWarwickHunt

Jango doing nothing to disabuse us of the notion that Brexiters are, by and large, a bit dim.
The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Mar 21 with 4126 viewsJango

It’s not though is it, he using any bit of negativity he can. This transitional period has been the main topic of negotiations for over a year so Monday’s news is nothing new whatsoever. We’ll be officially out of the EU next March. The sooner you remainers just accept it and move on the less bitter you’ll become. And yet again you’re twisting the whole scenario to suit your argument, let it go.
The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Mar 21 with 4114 viewsWarwickHunt

He’s losing his touch.

I thought he’d have gone for a couple of Nazis in front of Parliament - one pointing a machine gun and another holding a banner saying “ YOU WILL OBEY, ENGLISH PIGDOGS”.
The Countdown begins. on 10:07 - Mar 21 with 4112 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

It’s all going swimmingly, isn’t it? Our wonderful negotiators 😂 are doing a grand job showing Johnny Foreigner who’s boss and there are absolutely no obstacles to progress and no sign of a Tory backbench rebellion to upset the applecart.

😂😂😂

The idiots we’ve got negotiating brexit is not the topic of discussion though is it brains. It’s about the date we officially leave the EU and nothing else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024