Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301215 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:15 - Dec 19 with 2065 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:13 - Dec 19 by longlostjack

Oh dear, Corbyn has called May “ a stupid woman” in Parliament.

Ever the statesman...

Fûcking moron.
The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Dec 19 with 2058 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 13:13 - Dec 19 by longlostjack

Oh dear, Corbyn has called May “ a stupid woman” in Parliament.

"Bitch" would have had so much more impact too
The Countdown begins. on 13:55 - Dec 19 with 2023 viewsLegend83

It's pretty obvious he actually said "stupid people", and I detest the bloke.
The Countdown begins. on 13:55 - Dec 19 with 2023 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Dec 19 by LeonWasGod

"Bitch" would have had so much more impact too

If he’d done that, it would have been misogynistic.

Calling her a woman is not.

Labour now maintaining that he didn’t say it when he quite clearly did is worse than him saying it. It’s like a small kid doing something relatively innocuous but then lying about it. It’s the lying that’s bad.

A pair of more utterly useless leaders it’s impossible to imagine. Spending £2bn on trying to force a vote through parliament is unbelievable. Spending weeks pretending you’re going to call for a no confidence vote just to delay matters is also unbelievable. Both May and Corbyn are a disgrace.
The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Dec 19 with 2016 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:55 - Dec 19 by Legend83

No he didn’t. It’s obvious what he said. There’s nothing wrong in him saying it anyway. It’s not offensive to call a woman a woman, albeit it’s probably not acceptable to call someone stupid in the HoC.
The Countdown begins. on 14:29 - Dec 19 with 1996 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 13:55 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

If he’d done that, it would have been misogynistic.

Calling her a woman is not.

Labour now maintaining that he didn’t say it when he quite clearly did is worse than him saying it. It’s like a small kid doing something relatively innocuous but then lying about it. It’s the lying that’s bad.

A pair of more utterly useless leaders it’s impossible to imagine. Spending £2bn on trying to force a vote through parliament is unbelievable. Spending weeks pretending you’re going to call for a no confidence vote just to delay matters is also unbelievable. Both May and Corbyn are a disgrace.

Yep, a waste of space the pair of them.
The Countdown begins. on 14:42 - Dec 19 with 1988 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

No he didn’t. It’s obvious what he said. There’s nothing wrong in him saying it anyway. It’s not offensive to call a woman a woman, albeit it’s probably not acceptable to call someone stupid in the HoC.

Correct. He called her a stupid woman. His PR team are trying to pass it off as "Stupid People" like Legend is saying.

It was stupid woman. Big faux pas that, even though he isnt wrong.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 14:57 - Dec 19 with 1967 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:55 - Dec 19 by Legend83

I see him saying “stupid people” too in fairness and I’m far from a corbynite. It’s like the blue and black dress thing. The worst he can get done for is unparliamentary language because it is truthful and isn’t misleading the house as they are unequivocally stupid people.

But the most depressing thing of all is the swarms of gleeful faces childishly thrusting their phones in the speakers face because they’ve got a clip of it on their phone.

Just f*cking grow up the lot of you.

[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 15:05]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Dec 19 with 1951 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:57 - Dec 19 by Highjack

I see him saying “stupid people” too in fairness and I’m far from a corbynite. It’s like the blue and black dress thing. The worst he can get done for is unparliamentary language because it is truthful and isn’t misleading the house as they are unequivocally stupid people.

But the most depressing thing of all is the swarms of gleeful faces childishly thrusting their phones in the speakers face because they’ve got a clip of it on their phone.

Just f*cking grow up the lot of you.

[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 15:05]

I agree. The Conservative benches are particularly bad from what I’ve seen over the last week. So much theatrical nonsense.
Perhaps they should ban the use of mobile phones in the Commons.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 15:16]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Dec 19 with 1938 viewsLegend83

The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

Well a deaf colleague of mine who is a skilled lip reader believes he said "people" so we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

The rest of your comment I cannot disagree with.
The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Dec 19 with 1936 viewsBytholWyn

I'm no fan of Corbyn, and that's a massive understatement - but he clearly says "stupid people". I wonder if the Tory MPs will line up to offer their sincere apologies to the leader of the opposition - oh no they won't.
The Countdown begins. on 15:25 - Dec 19 with 1927 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Dec 19 by Legend83

Well a deaf colleague of mine who is a skilled lip reader believes he said "people" so we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

Yes I’m very good at lip reading and I’m almost certainly sure it’s “people” he said. His eyes are also moving around the whole front bench as he says it, whereas if his comment was directed at May he’d be looking at her.

Like I said, unparliamentary probably. Definitely a petulant comment made in a bit of a temper. Certainly not a good example of kinder gentler politics.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 15:31 - Dec 19 with 1919 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Dec 19 by BytholWyn

I'm no fan of Corbyn, and that's a massive understatement - but he clearly says "stupid people". I wonder if the Tory MPs will line up to offer their sincere apologies to the leader of the opposition - oh no they won't.

Strange. I’ve just looked at it again and it does look like people. The treacherous BBC and other left wing organs have obviously doctored the original footage.

The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Dec 19 with 1910 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

They both look pretty stupid to me.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Dec 19 with 1909 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:31 - Dec 19 by longlostjack

Strange. I’ve just looked at it again and it does look like people. The treacherous BBC and other left wing organs have obviously doctored the original footage.

Yes I’m sure he wasn’t wearing that Russian hat and the “I hate Jews” badge before too...

The Countdown begins. on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 1865 viewsBloodyhills

Meanwhile the country looks fvcked.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Dec 19 with 1854 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Dec 19 by Legend83

Dame Evelyn Glennie was on Radio 2 this afternoon and said he said stupid woman.

Given she’s the most astonishing lip reader I’ve ever met, I’m going with her.

Having said that, as I said, it really doesn’t matter. I’m far more concerned with the utter incompetence shown on both sides of the house than this nonsense.
The Countdown begins. on 17:08 - Dec 19 with 1846 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

Dame Evelyn Glennie was on Radio 2 this afternoon and said he said stupid woman.

Having said that, as I said, it really doesn’t matter. I’m far more concerned with the utter incompetence shown on both sides of the house than this nonsense.

Yes, they all seem factional and incapable right now.

The Countdown begins. on 17:20 - Dec 19 with 1835 viewsBytholWyn

Sorry I don't buy that. The first syllable i.e. "pee" in "people" stretches the mouth horizontally, whereas "wo" in "woman" is accompanied by a rounding of the mouth. Corbyn's lips do the former not the latter.
The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Dec 19 with 1823 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 13:15 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

Ever the statesman...

Fûcking moron.

Kinder and more gentle politics, hey?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 17:32 - Dec 19 with 1815 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Dec 19 by waynekerr55

Kinder and more gentle politics, hey?

Yes, but what does Betty from Berkshire think?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 17:35 - Dec 19 with 1810 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 15:31 - Dec 19 by longlostjack

Weird. Same here.

I saw it first on the LBC website and it definitely looked like he'd said woman. I've since watched it on the BBC and can only see him saying people.

Anyway I fail to see what's misogynist about calling someone a stupid woman, and being the humourless PC zealot that I am I'd be the first to call him out on it if it was.
The Countdown begins. on 17:52 - Dec 19 with 1794 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:35 - Dec 19 by Humpty

Weird. Same here.

I saw it first on the LBC website and it definitely looked like he'd said woman. I've since watched it on the BBC and can only see him saying people.

Anyway I fail to see what's misogynist about calling someone a stupid woman, and being the humourless PC zealot that I am I'd be the first to call him out on it if it was.

It’s strange. Perhaps because you hear the accusation first and your brain is almost subconsciously confirming it. I’d say too that “stupid woman” would be a more natural reaction than “stupid people”. There again, I’m not from Islington and as my wife and daughter often point out, have dinosaurial traits that despite my best efforts, do occasionally surface.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 18:04]

The Countdown begins. on 18:07 - Dec 19 with 1770 viewsHighjack

Was she already on there in her official capacity as excellent and talented musician or did the Beeb just drag in the nearest famous deaf person to tell us what corbyn said?

The Countdown begins. on 18:20 - Dec 19 with 1751 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 18:07 - Dec 19 by Highjack

Was she already on there in her official capacity as excellent and talented musician or did the Beeb just drag in the nearest famous deaf person to tell us what corbyn said?

The way the media works these days anyone associated with lip reading has had a call.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024