Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328707 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Mar 21 with 4169 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:07 - Mar 21 by Jango

The idiots we’ve got negotiating brexit is not the topic of discussion though is it brains. It’s about the date we officially leave the EU and nothing else.

Anyone with half a fûcking brain would realise the two are related.

Not you, obviously.
The Countdown begins. on 10:45 - Mar 21 with 4146 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

Anyone with half a fûcking brain would realise the two are related.

Not you, obviously.

I’m related to my cousin, she doesn’t come up in conversation every time I talk about finishing work though. The countdown is for the date we officially leave the EU Nothing else. Suck it up brains.
The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Mar 21 with 4137 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 10:45 - Mar 21 by Jango

I’m related to my cousin, she doesn’t come up in conversation every time I talk about finishing work though. The countdown is for the date we officially leave the EU Nothing else. Suck it up brains.

Exactly March 29th 2019 when we are officially OUT.

Can not comment on what the desperate loser remoaners say since most are on ignore because I laugh to much at them grasping at straws.

373 AFLI more each day.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Mar 21 with 4118 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:45 - Mar 21 by Jango

YKTR...

Which part of "transition" are you struggling with, fückwit?

From The FT
...the UK Department for Exiting the EU said: “We have always been clear that Article 50 will not be revoked.”

The department has set “exit day” as 11pm London time on March 29, 2019, meaning that Britain would not request an extension to the two-year negotiating period established by Article 50".

That went well...

Backbench Tory MPs (ERG has 60 members) are somewhat miffed. The Maybot's position as PM is hanging by a thread.

ps "Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed".
The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Mar 21 with 4118 viewslondonlisa2001

In a stunning metaphor, Farage, Rees Mogg et al, fresh from the grown up politics of throwing dead haddock into the Thames, have been refused permission to dock at any of the piers so have been sailing round in circles shouting at people. Their hard border in action one assumes.

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Mar 21 with 4115 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Mar 21 by pikeypaul

Exactly March 29th 2019 when we are officially OUT.

Can not comment on what the desperate loser remoaners say since most are on ignore because I laugh to much at them grasping at straws.

373 AFLI more each day.

Fück me - the other Chuckle Brother is back.
The Countdown begins. on 11:18 - Mar 21 with 4112 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Mar 21 by londonlisa2001

In a stunning metaphor, Farage, Rees Mogg et al, fresh from the grown up politics of throwing dead haddock into the Thames, have been refused permission to dock at any of the piers so have been sailing round in circles shouting at people. Their hard border in action one assumes.

Splendid metaphor.

Apparently Rees-Mogg was told by whips not to get on board.
The Countdown begins. on 11:22 - Mar 21 with 4108 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Mar 21 by londonlisa2001

Haha what an absolute farce
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Mar 21 with 4106 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 11:18 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

Splendid metaphor.

Apparently Rees-Mogg was told by whips not to get on board.

If I'd been nearer, I'd have popped down to chuck stuff at them.

What a bunch of morons.
The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Mar 21 with 4104 viewsBatterseajack

Didn't realise that farage was a amember of the EU fisheries committee and had the power to table amendments to existing EU laws but only turned up to 1 out of 42 meetings. So much for supporting our fishermen.
The Countdown begins. on 11:28 - Mar 21 with 4103 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 11:22 - Mar 21 by Batterseajack

Haha what an absolute farce

They should keep them there all day and night. Imagine the crowds they'd get, sailing around in circles with people throwing stuff at them.

It'd be hilarious.
The Countdown begins. on 11:42 - Mar 21 with 4090 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Mar 21 by londonlisa2001

If I'd been nearer, I'd have popped down to chuck stuff at them.

What a bunch of morons.

And yet such is the extreme polarising nature of what we are going through now, I’d refer you to the post I’d made on the previous page, if I were to show what you have written to some in the bar when I go for a pint later they would quite happily throw you in The Thames.

That’s where we’re at now. Politics deliberately infantilised.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 11:49 - Mar 21 with 4079 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

YKTR...

Which part of "transition" are you struggling with, fückwit?

From The FT
...the UK Department for Exiting the EU said: “We have always been clear that Article 50 will not be revoked.”

The department has set “exit day” as 11pm London time on March 29, 2019, meaning that Britain would not request an extension to the two-year negotiating period established by Article 50".

That went well...

Backbench Tory MPs (ERG has 60 members) are somewhat miffed. The Maybot's position as PM is hanging by a thread.

ps "Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed".

I’m well aware of what transition is. What you are struggling to get your head around is that it kicks in once we’ve officially left the EU. You don’t like the fact that it’s hapoening, whinge constantly like a f*cking child insulting anyone who disagrees with you. Melt of a man.
The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Mar 21 with 4075 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:42 - Mar 21 by Lohengrin

And yet such is the extreme polarising nature of what we are going through now, I’d refer you to the post I’d made on the previous page, if I were to show what you have written to some in the bar when I go for a pint later they would quite happily throw you in The Thames.

That’s where we’re at now. Politics deliberately infantilised.

I know where your coming from (apart from the bit throwing Lisa in the Thames), beneath all this there are serious issues. But these have been obfuscated by non other than the people who campaigned for brexit. We export so much fish to the EU as it currently stands, yet they want to risk that trade. Scrapping the common fisheries policy oils potentially lead to overfishing and raising export tariffs to our biggest buyers.
The Countdown begins. on 11:55 - Mar 21 with 4074 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:49 - Mar 21 by Jango

I’m well aware of what transition is. What you are struggling to get your head around is that it kicks in once we’ve officially left the EU. You don’t like the fact that it’s hapoening, whinge constantly like a f*cking child insulting anyone who disagrees with you. Melt of a man.

Lol the only people whinging here are the sappy leavers.

Transition period involves handing over all our control to the EU for 2 or more years. So much for taking back control. How can you say we've left when the EU have control over us?
The Countdown begins. on 12:08 - Mar 21 with 4065 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Mar 21 by Batterseajack

Didn't realise that farage was a amember of the EU fisheries committee and had the power to table amendments to existing EU laws but only turned up to 1 out of 42 meetings. So much for supporting our fishermen.

Quite. At one point his attendance record was (is?) the worse of all 700+ MEPs, with the exception of a few on long-term sick. A horrible person and a terrible public servant. The other kippers' records in the EU parliament aren't much better either.
The Countdown begins. on 12:09 - Mar 21 with 4065 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:55 - Mar 21 by Batterseajack

Transition period involves handing over all our control to the EU for 2 or more years. So much for taking back control. How can you say we've left when the EU have control over us?

Haha, you haven’t stopped since the day after the referendum.

We haven’t handed over All of our control have! Stop talking wet. It’s not the best deal everyone hoped for but it’s a 2 way negotiation so was never gonna be the case. The remainers yet again jumping on all the negatives to continue their pointless arguments. Let it go.
The Countdown begins. on 12:11 - Mar 21 with 4064 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Mar 21 by Batterseajack

I know where your coming from (apart from the bit throwing Lisa in the Thames), beneath all this there are serious issues. But these have been obfuscated by non other than the people who campaigned for brexit. We export so much fish to the EU as it currently stands, yet they want to risk that trade. Scrapping the common fisheries policy oils potentially lead to overfishing and raising export tariffs to our biggest buyers.

Ah! but you’re bringing facts to the table now, there’s no place for that in 2018, mun!

The Countdown begins. on 12:19 - Mar 21 with 4057 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:11 - Mar 21 by Lohengrin

Ah! but you’re bringing facts to the table now, there’s no place for that in 2018, mun!

92% of fishermen voted to leave in the referendum. Thick racists the lot of them.
The Countdown begins. on 12:22 - Mar 21 with 4053 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:19 - Mar 21 by Jango

92% of fishermen voted to leave in the referendum. Thick racists the lot of them.

Racist or just fed a pack of lies from snake oil salesmen?
The Countdown begins. on 12:23 - Mar 21 with 4053 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 12:19 - Mar 21 by Jango

Where did you get that stat from, fella’? I’m not out to disprove you I’m just doing some research.

The Countdown begins. on 12:55 - Mar 21 with 4039 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 12:09 - Mar 21 by Jango

Haha, you haven’t stopped since the day after the referendum.

We haven’t handed over All of our control have! Stop talking wet. It’s not the best deal everyone hoped for but it’s a 2 way negotiation so was never gonna be the case. The remainers yet again jumping on all the negatives to continue their pointless arguments. Let it go.

“A two way negotiation”

It’s been all one way so far, you massive bulb.
The Countdown begins. on 13:08 - Mar 21 with 4034 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 12:22 - Mar 21 by Batterseajack

"92% of fishermen voted to leave in the referendum. Thick racists the lot of them."

99.91% of all stats are completely made up.

Edit - meant to quote Jango
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 13:09]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 13:26 - Mar 21 with 4025 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:22 - Mar 21 by Batterseajack

They can cure that with a dose of Dr Farage's Soothing Balm and Tincture

The Countdown begins. on 13:33 - Mar 21 with 4015 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:23 - Mar 21 by Lohengrin

Where did you get that stat from, fella’? I’m not out to disprove you I’m just doing some research.

I found a few surveys on google all ranging from 90-92%. I know surveys are never truly accurate but those figures are pretty damning.

Dr Craig McAngus, a lecturer in politics who led the study, said that while the team had expected the industry to be above average for those wanting an exit from the EU, a figure of 92% voting ‘leave’ demonstrates the true depth of feeling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024