Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301563 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:53 - Mar 21 with 4379 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:33 - Mar 21 by Jango

I found a few surveys on google all ranging from 90-92%. I know surveys are never truly accurate but those figures are pretty damning.

Dr Craig McAngus, a lecturer in politics who led the study, said that while the team had expected the industry to be above average for those wanting an exit from the EU, a figure of 92% voting ‘leave’ demonstrates the true depth of feeling.

Where did you read that 90% - 902% of fishermen are thick racists ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Mar 21 with 4360 viewsHighjack

I read somewhere that 0% of the people of Europe are eligible to vote for the members of the European Commission.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 14:22 - Mar 21 with 4350 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 13:33 - Mar 21 by Jango

I found a few surveys on google all ranging from 90-92%. I know surveys are never truly accurate but those figures are pretty damning.

Dr Craig McAngus, a lecturer in politics who led the study, said that while the team had expected the industry to be above average for those wanting an exit from the EU, a figure of 92% voting ‘leave’ demonstrates the true depth of feeling.

Thank you, much obliged.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Mar 21 with 4346 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Mar 21 by Highjack

I read somewhere that 0% of the people of Europe are eligible to vote for the members of the European Commission.

Although it's decided by the people we vote in to make these decisions on our behalf. All an old boys network mind: Sir Julian King, Lord Patten, Lord Kinnock
The Countdown begins. on 14:40 - Mar 21 with 4334 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Mar 21 by LeonWasGod

Although it's decided by the people we vote in to make these decisions on our behalf. All an old boys network mind: Sir Julian King, Lord Patten, Lord Kinnock

And the prince of darkness himself Lord mandelson. Isn't this reason enough to want to leave??

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 14:55 - Mar 21 with 4314 viewspikeypaul

Right now kids I want this thread to get to 2000 replies and 100,000 views by the great day in March next year.

If the bed wetting remoaners carry on spitting their dummies out I am sure we can make my thread
the greatest in Planet Swans Forum history.

Get typing losers.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 14:56 - Mar 21 with 4314 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:53 - Mar 21 by Flashberryjack

Where did you read that 90% - 902% of fishermen are thick racists ?

Slightly tongue in cheek but no doubt that’s what a few on here would say.
The Countdown begins. on 15:02 - Mar 21 with 4306 viewspikeypaul

Oh I forgot

373 AFLI more each day, but you all know that.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 15:03 - Mar 21 with 4306 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:56 - Mar 21 by Jango

Slightly tongue in cheek but no doubt that’s what a few on here would say.

I'm sure they would, some people love hurling the word "Racist" around, kind of counter productive IMO.

Hello

The Countdown begins. on 15:32 - Mar 21 with 4290 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:40 - Mar 21 by Highjack

And the prince of darkness himself Lord mandelson. Isn't this reason enough to want to leave??

Fair point
The Countdown begins. on 15:37 - Mar 21 with 4285 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:26 - Mar 8 by WarwickHunt

Pikey's going to have to start adding a 1 in front. The massive plum.

*bump*
The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Mar 21 with 4275 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 15:03 - Mar 21 by Flashberryjack

I'm sure they would, some people love hurling the word "Racist" around, kind of counter productive IMO.

I much prefer the term "Hard of thinking" which is a very accurate description of those who voted leave.

https://tuckered.co.uk/2018/03/16/since-brexit-the-british-bulldog-has-turned-in
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 16:03]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Mar 21 with 4235 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Mar 21 by Ebo

I much prefer the term "Hard of thinking" which is a very accurate description of those who voted leave.

https://tuckered.co.uk/2018/03/16/since-brexit-the-british-bulldog-has-turned-in
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 16:03]

Whoever this person is, they’ve summed up the majority remainers on this site perfectly.

I’ve learned in politics that almost no one listens to the other side. Rather than going to the source, people read allies’ reports of what the other side is supposed to have said. If a British person tells you that the vote was “all about immigration,” I can almost guarantee that you are talking to a Remainer. Those among my friends who voted to stay in the European Union didn’t weigh and then dismiss the economic and democratic cases against membership; they never heard them.

The same confirmation bias can be seen in their determination to find bad economic news. Here is a selection of British reports from the past two weeks: Unemployment fell again, as every month since the vote, to 1.49 million (from 1.67 million in June of last year); manufacturing orders are at their highest level since August 1988; retail sales, official figures show, are up 2.9 percent on this time last year.

Exports were up 10 percent year-on-year in May, helped by the long-overdue correction of the exchange rate. Remainers like to point to the fall in sterling, but rarely mention that, before the vote, the International Monetary Fund and the Bank of England agreed that Britain’s currency, seen as a haven from the travails of the euro, was artificially expensive.

Continental Europeans evidently still regard the British economy as attractive; more of them are working in Britain than ever before. As for the supposed decline of London, a number of European banks, including Deutsche Bank and ING, have grown their operations here since the referendum. Last year, Wells Fargo spent £300 million (about $392 million) on its new European headquarters – in London. The latest survey from the Robert Walters City Jobs Index, for July, reported that hiring in financial services was up 13 percent year-on-year.

You may think I’m prone to a confirmation bias of my own. But it’s only fair to contrast what has happened since the Brexit vote with what was predicted during the campaign. Remain campaigners told us to expect a recession in 2016; in fact, Britain grew faster in the six months after the referendum than in the six months before. They told us that the FTSE 100 index of leading companies’ share prices would collapse; in fact, British stocks performed strongly after the Brexit vote. They told us that Scotland would leave Britain; in fact, support for separatism has collapsed, and the Scottish first minister, Nicola Sturgeon, has shelved her planned independence referendum.

Most people, whichever way they voted, are celebrating the good news. But a few Euro-fanatics, disproportionately prominent on the BBC and at The Financial Times, are acting like doomsday cultists, constantly postponing the date of their promised apocalypse. First, a Leave vote was supposed to wreck the economy. Then, it became “wait until we begin the disengagement.” Now it’s “wait until you see what a bad deal we get from the European Union.”
The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Mar 21 with 4229 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Mar 21 by Jango

Whoever this person is, they’ve summed up the majority remainers on this site perfectly.

I’ve learned in politics that almost no one listens to the other side. Rather than going to the source, people read allies’ reports of what the other side is supposed to have said. If a British person tells you that the vote was “all about immigration,” I can almost guarantee that you are talking to a Remainer. Those among my friends who voted to stay in the European Union didn’t weigh and then dismiss the economic and democratic cases against membership; they never heard them.

The same confirmation bias can be seen in their determination to find bad economic news. Here is a selection of British reports from the past two weeks: Unemployment fell again, as every month since the vote, to 1.49 million (from 1.67 million in June of last year); manufacturing orders are at their highest level since August 1988; retail sales, official figures show, are up 2.9 percent on this time last year.

Exports were up 10 percent year-on-year in May, helped by the long-overdue correction of the exchange rate. Remainers like to point to the fall in sterling, but rarely mention that, before the vote, the International Monetary Fund and the Bank of England agreed that Britain’s currency, seen as a haven from the travails of the euro, was artificially expensive.

Continental Europeans evidently still regard the British economy as attractive; more of them are working in Britain than ever before. As for the supposed decline of London, a number of European banks, including Deutsche Bank and ING, have grown their operations here since the referendum. Last year, Wells Fargo spent £300 million (about $392 million) on its new European headquarters – in London. The latest survey from the Robert Walters City Jobs Index, for July, reported that hiring in financial services was up 13 percent year-on-year.

You may think I’m prone to a confirmation bias of my own. But it’s only fair to contrast what has happened since the Brexit vote with what was predicted during the campaign. Remain campaigners told us to expect a recession in 2016; in fact, Britain grew faster in the six months after the referendum than in the six months before. They told us that the FTSE 100 index of leading companies’ share prices would collapse; in fact, British stocks performed strongly after the Brexit vote. They told us that Scotland would leave Britain; in fact, support for separatism has collapsed, and the Scottish first minister, Nicola Sturgeon, has shelved her planned independence referendum.

Most people, whichever way they voted, are celebrating the good news. But a few Euro-fanatics, disproportionately prominent on the BBC and at The Financial Times, are acting like doomsday cultists, constantly postponing the date of their promised apocalypse. First, a Leave vote was supposed to wreck the economy. Then, it became “wait until we begin the disengagement.” Now it’s “wait until you see what a bad deal we get from the European Union.”

Celebrating? Are you f ucking deranged?

Brexit is the pissed up arsehole at the bar who glasses the landlord, smashes the place up but still wants to be friends with everyone and won’t pay his bar tab.

No amount of waffle you post Jango will change mine or many others minds. It’s a boiling volcano of shit and it’s about to erupt.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 8:59]

The Countdown begins. on 17:39 - Mar 21 with 4223 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Mar 21 by Ebo

Brexit is the pissed up arsehole at the bar who glasses the landlord, smashes the place up but still wants to be friends with everyone and won’t pay his bar tab.

No amount of waffle you post Jango will change mine or many others minds. It’s a boiling volcano of shit and it’s about to erupt.

I’m fully aware of the Ebo don’t worry. Fortunately you and the many others you talk of are the minority which is something you just cannot accept. Maybe one day you’ll swallow the bitter pill.
The Countdown begins. on 17:40 - Mar 21 with 4222 viewslonglostjack

Brilliant!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 17:56 - Mar 21 with 4209 viewsFlashberryjack

"It’s a boiling volcano of shit and it’s about to erupt"

You could just as well be describing the bloated EU.

Hello

The Countdown begins. on 22:18 - Mar 21 with 4156 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 17:39 - Mar 21 by Jango

I’m fully aware of the Ebo don’t worry. Fortunately you and the many others you talk of are the minority which is something you just cannot accept. Maybe one day you’ll swallow the bitter pill.

Minority or majority, we will all end up in the same place. Re-arrange the words shit paddle a creek up without.

The Countdown begins. on 22:21 - Mar 21 with 4155 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 17:56 - Mar 21 by Flashberryjack

"It’s a boiling volcano of shit and it’s about to erupt"

You could just as well be describing the bloated EU.

The same EU who pull the reigns in on any crazy idea this government has. Talk of May and co taking EU legislation and rulings and bringing them into our own set of rules and regulations has me quite concerned as without the EU they can do what they like to us. Our working laws and rights could be changed quite dramatically and there would be no-one to stop them. This is not scaremongering at all but fact.

The Countdown begins. on 06:06 - Mar 22 with 4106 viewspikeypaul

Another day closer to the great day

372 AFLI suck it up you remoaner losers.

The Countdown begins. on 07:34 - Mar 22 with 4079 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 22:21 - Mar 21 by Ebo

The same EU who pull the reigns in on any crazy idea this government has. Talk of May and co taking EU legislation and rulings and bringing them into our own set of rules and regulations has me quite concerned as without the EU they can do what they like to us. Our working laws and rights could be changed quite dramatically and there would be no-one to stop them. This is not scaremongering at all but fact.

The same EU who pull the reigns on any idea our government has full stop. You’re right, it is a fact the laws and rights could change, as could many other things. What is also factual is that they could all change to our benefit, but that doesn’t sit well with your argument so you rule that out with no substance whatsoever.
The Countdown begins. on 07:53 - Mar 22 with 4073 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 06:06 - Mar 22 by pikeypaul

Another day closer to the great day

372 AFLI suck it up you remoaner losers.

Bless!
The Countdown begins. on 08:34 - Mar 22 with 4062 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 07:53 - Mar 22 by WarwickHunt

Bless!

Lots of dumb as feck pensioners in England like Pikey.
Wants to turn the clock back.

Throwing dead fish in the Thames ffs ? ...... embarrassed around the world.

Pitiful and simply moronic .. in fairly equal measure.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 09:01 - Mar 22 with 4053 viewsEbo

Blue passports...............printed in France. F ucking France!!

The F ucking bungalows voted for this.

The Countdown begins. on 09:04 - Mar 22 with 4053 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:34 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

Lots of dumb as feck pensioners in England like Pikey.
Wants to turn the clock back.

Throwing dead fish in the Thames ffs ? ...... embarrassed around the world.

Pitiful and simply moronic .. in fairly equal measure.

And when the tide of facts disprove their entrenched views, rather than listen to the facts and adjust their views accordingly, they pop their fingers in their ears and shout the usual remoaners, losers, enemy of the peoples, traitors, FISH, liberal elite, taking back control, we won get over it, clear majority, islington types, blah blah blah
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024