Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301198 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:26 - Jan 14 with 2287 viewsKilkennyjack

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 14:26 - Jan 14 with 2287 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:26 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

What a mess this all is .

Cameron needs locking up

Parliament should be locked up too then because nearly all of them weee 100% behind it until the results started coming in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 14:28 - Jan 14 with 2281 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:26 - Jan 14 by Kilkennyjack

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Jan 14 with 2188 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Jan 14 with 2180 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Jan 14 by sherpajacob

Mp's that voted against implementing the results of the Scottish and Welsh referendums in 1997.

It's the usual suspects:-

May
Redwood
IDS
Fox
Davis
Michael Howard
Bill Cash
Peter Lilley
Owen Patterson
Edward Leigh

Exactly. All lying toerags who will do what is in their interests, not the interests of us, the voters.

There was a Tory minister on Daily Politics today who, when asked why they had voted against the Welsh/Scottish referendum results, said something like 'it's our job to oppose the government'.

So their job is only to enact the democratic will of the people when it suits them to do so. A pathetic bunch of self serving clowns.
The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Jan 14 with 2167 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ken Clarke (not a fan of his normally) saying some MPs causing instability in hope of GE or 2nd vote both of which may not move the county any further forward.
Bunch of tawts.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 17:38 - Jan 14 with 2156 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Jan 14 by johnlangy

Exactly. All lying toerags who will do what is in their interests, not the interests of us, the voters.

There was a Tory minister on Daily Politics today who, when asked why they had voted against the Welsh/Scottish referendum results, said something like 'it's our job to oppose the government'.

So their job is only to enact the democratic will of the people when it suits them to do so. A pathetic bunch of self serving clowns.

When asked about her hypocrisy in relation to referendums, Theresa May just said "we accepted the result of the referendum in Wales" "We respect and made clear at the time we respected it" .........by voting against it?

I trust parliament will show the same respect to her EU withdrawal agreement.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 17:51 - Jan 14 with 2134 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:38 - Jan 14 by sherpajacob

When asked about her hypocrisy in relation to referendums, Theresa May just said "we accepted the result of the referendum in Wales" "We respect and made clear at the time we respected it" .........by voting against it?

I trust parliament will show the same respect to her EU withdrawal agreement.

Theresa Maybot - Leader of the English Nationalist Party.

No further proof is needed.

It explains why Wales is one of the poorest parts in Europe, whilst being only 3 hours from one of the richest parts.
The welsh economy is an extraction economy for the benefit of london.

Dissolve the UK union now, the welsh never agreed to join it in the first place.

Annibynnaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Jan 14 with 2124 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

She’s gone

The Countdown begins. on 19:12 - Jan 14 with 2077 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

😂

I wonder which single Malt he prefers.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:33 - Jan 14 with 2023 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

😂

Makes me want to vomit, Tom.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 22:32 - Jan 14 with 1953 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:33 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

Makes me want to vomit, Tom.

Quite right Loh , they are behaving dreadfully.

Also the Chancellor’s own company pays less tax over 5 years, than a nurse pays in 12 months.
Made £1.6m profit over that time.

All in it together, my aunt fanny .....

The Countdown begins. on 06:08 - Jan 15 with 1876 viewslonglostjack

May facing defeat but the pound has been rising against the Euro over the last couple of days. 🤔

The Countdown begins. on 08:40 - Jan 15 with 1836 viewspikeypaul

73 AFLI

SIUYRL

Now get my thread up to 1/2 million views by February you mother feckers.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:23 - Jan 15 with 1815 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:40 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

73 AFLI

SIUYRL

Now get my thread up to 1/2 million views by February you mother feckers.

No problems Pikey. You'll have until at least July to get there don't worry.

The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Jan 15 with 1796 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 06:08 - Jan 15 by longlostjack

May facing defeat but the pound has been rising against the Euro over the last couple of days. 🤔

Apparently the markets are assuming that May's deal will fail today but that this will trigger concessions and then it'll ultimately get through in a second reading. A bit optimistic if you ask me.
The Countdown begins. on 09:59 - Jan 15 with 1789 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Jan 15 by LeonWasGod

Apparently the markets are assuming that May's deal will fail today but that this will trigger concessions and then it'll ultimately get through in a second reading. A bit optimistic if you ask me.

Or a softer Brexit/ customs union with cross party support. More likely than the EU making any significant concessions I think.

The Countdown begins. on 12:09 - Jan 15 with 1742 viewswestside

gove trolled

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/michael-gove-trolled-by-his-own-words-as-
The Countdown begins. on 12:15 - Jan 15 with 1736 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:09 - Jan 15 by westside

gove trolled

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/michael-gove-trolled-by-his-own-words-as-

I saw that yesterday. Looks like a new campaign as they've only just set up social media accounts - it looks like they've only got the 3 billboard so far, but are asking for more suggestions on their Twitter feed.

I've no idea who's behind this or where they are getting their money from, but it's hard to accuse them of spin or lies when they're using the politicians' own words. They've got a shed load of material to work with, that's for sure!
The Countdown begins. on 12:40 - Jan 15 with 1714 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If Teresa May wins her vote of no confidence later and theirs a strong chance she will

I reckon there will be a cross party soft Brexit to be voted on by the people .

The first party to call for a people’s vote will be toast .

The Countdown begins. on 12:52 - Jan 15 with 1703 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 12:15 - Jan 15 by LeonWasGod

I saw that yesterday. Looks like a new campaign as they've only just set up social media accounts - it looks like they've only got the 3 billboard so far, but are asking for more suggestions on their Twitter feed.

I've no idea who's behind this or where they are getting their money from, but it's hard to accuse them of spin or lies when they're using the politicians' own words. They've got a shed load of material to work with, that's for sure!

Saw it a few days ago. They do indeed have plenty of material.

'In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way.'

- Nigel Farage, 16 May 2016

'We could have two referendums. As it happens, it might make more sense to have the second referendum after the renegotiation is completed.’

- Jacob Rees-Mogg, Oct 2011

'If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy.’

- David Davis, 2012, discussing the EU

'There are good grounds for a new government team to offer the public a voice on what the deal looks like. And we obviously wouldn’t oppose that... I think there’s a strong democratic case for it.'

- Dominic Cummings, Vote Leave campaign director, Jan 2016

'Absolutely nobody is talking about threatening our place in the Single Market.’

- Daniel Hannan, 12 May 2015

And plenty more.
The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Jan 15 with 1699 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:40 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

If Teresa May wins her vote of no confidence later and theirs a strong chance she will

I reckon there will be a cross party soft Brexit to be voted on by the people .

The first party to call for a people’s vote will be toast .

I agree that’s probably the most likely outcome. I wonder how the hardcore Brexiteers in the Tory Party would react to that? I’m still confused as to why it’s OK to call for a General Election but not a Second Referendum now that we know what the deal on the table is.

The Countdown begins. on 13:13 - Jan 15 with 1684 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Jan 15 by longlostjack

I agree that’s probably the most likely outcome. I wonder how the hardcore Brexiteers in the Tory Party would react to that? I’m still confused as to why it’s OK to call for a General Election but not a Second Referendum now that we know what the deal on the table is.

The Brexit divisions are as large in Labour as in the Tories, there are a lot of Labour constituencies that voted leave, it is safer for JC to go down the GE route right now.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 13:19 - Jan 15 with 1673 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Jan 15 by longlostjack

Because Corbyn wants to leave. Always has done.
The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Jan 15 with 1666 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:13 - Jan 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

The Brexit divisions are as large in Labour as in the Tories, there are a lot of Labour constituencies that voted leave, it is safer for JC to go down the GE route right now.

They’ll have to cobble together a manifesto including a brexit policy that’s a bit more specific than “keeping all options on the table” then though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024