Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342015 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 00:30 - Jan 16 with 2463 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:58 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

Is there a more depressing indictment of British politics than having Matt Hancock followed by Barry Gardiner both being utterly destroyed one after another by Emily Maitlis,

Barry “Mr Ineffectual” Gardiner stressing that the no confidence motion wasn’t a one-off event.
Presumably another way of avoiding backing a second referendum.

Disgraceful.
The Countdown begins. on 08:49 - Jan 16 with 2359 viewspikeypaul

I wonder if Ashdown would have been true to his word ? Somehow I doubt it.

52 AFLI

SIUYRL

4000 views yesterday only another 19000 to get my thread up to 1/2 million get viewing you mother feckers.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 8:51]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Jan 16 with 2338 viewsShaky

Brexit: Blame it on the banking crisis
By Nicholas Crafts, Professor of Economics and Economic History at the University of Warwick and CEPR

Voxeu, 15 January 2019

Brexit in 2019 and the banking crisis in 2007 to 2009 are usually seen as unrelated events. This column argues that they are in fact closely connected. The austerity policies embarked on in response to the fiscal damage resulting from the banking crisis triggered the protest votes of left-behind voters, which at the margin allowed Leave to win the referendum vote. The implication is that the economic costs of the banking crisis are much larger than is usually supposed.

Link: https://voxeu.org/article/brexit-blame-it-banking-crisis

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Jan 16 with 2331 viewsBatterseajack

So who won last nights vote? Remainers or no dealers?

No deal still seems like the path of least resistance.

Interesting/worrying to hear Steve Eisman (the character Steve Carrel plays in the Big Short) is now shorting 3 British banks which he'll cash in after the No Deal recession, and has a list of some 30 odd companies he'll short if Corbyn comes into power.
The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Jan 16 with 2329 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Jan 16 by Shaky

By Nicholas Crafts, Professor of Economics and Economic History at the University of Warwick and CEPR

Voxeu, 15 January 2019

Brexit in 2019 and the banking crisis in 2007 to 2009 are usually seen as unrelated events. This column argues that they are in fact closely connected. The austerity policies embarked on in response to the fiscal damage resulting from the banking crisis triggered the protest votes of left-behind voters, which at the margin allowed Leave to win the referendum vote. The implication is that the economic costs of the banking crisis are much larger than is usually supposed.

Interesting that, although a slightly misleading title. As surmised "None of these outcomes was by any means certain ex ante but they were the realised results of the policy response to the banking crisis". Or in other words, Blame it on the Tories. The overly-aggressive, unfair and punitive nature of austerity; the self-defence response to UKIP and threat of ERG on the back benches; the divisive, emotive campaigns (both sides); the clusterfeck since. I don't think anyone should be under any illusions that this isn't a Tory-made mess.
The Countdown begins. on 09:42 - Jan 16 with 2305 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Jan 16 by Shaky

Voxeu, 15 January 2019

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was mileage in this. Stories in newspapers about the Uber rich and excesses of the City bankers whilst most of the country has struggled with no decent pay rises along with the increase in both EU and non EU migration. I genuinely believe immigration was a huge factor for lots of voters.
The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Jan 16 with 2299 viewsShaky

Not only do they get to the sun loungers first, they also have their Brexit legislation in place well before the Brits. Bloody typical, innit?

How did zey ever vin?

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 09:53 - Jan 16 with 2282 viewsShaky

Musical interlude:

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 10:03 - Jan 16 with 2262 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 08:49 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

I wonder if Ashdown would have been true to his word ? Somehow I doubt it.

52 AFLI

SIUYRL

4000 views yesterday only another 19000 to get my thread up to 1/2 million get viewing you mother feckers.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 8:51]

[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 10:04]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Jan 16 with 2231 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

In reality nothing has changed
No confidence will fail.
There aren't the numbers.
No GE.
May can't be touched.
Now what?
Second referendum?
Extend Article 50?
Revoke Article 50?
No deal Brexit?

Cross party soft Brexit is the only answer for me

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 10:46 - Jan 16 with 2220 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Jan 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

No confidence will fail.
No GE.
May can't be touched.
Now what?
Second referendum?
Extend Article 50?
Revoke Article 50?
No deal Brexit?

Fawkes knows

Just for clarification, I'm not actually advocating that someone should burn down Parliament. It's just a play on words.
The Countdown begins. on 10:46 - Jan 16 with 2220 viewssherpajacob

117 Tory MPs don't trust May to be leader of their party, but trust her to be PM.

Shows where their loyalties and priorities lie

The Countdown begins. on 10:52 - Jan 16 with 2215 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Jan 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

No confidence will fail.
No GE.
May can't be touched.
Now what?
Second referendum?
Extend Article 50?
Revoke Article 50?
No deal Brexit?

soft Brexit is probably the least worst option.

but as the emperor streaks through the city, someone will point out that its not as good an option as EU membership on our current terms.

The Countdown begins. on 10:59 - Jan 16 with 2206 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 10:46 - Jan 16 by LeonWasGod

Fawkes knows

Just for clarification, I'm not actually advocating that someone should burn down Parliament. It's just a play on words.

We should burn it down 😉

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 11:00 - Jan 16 with 2204 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:52 - Jan 16 by sherpajacob

but as the emperor streaks through the city, someone will point out that its not as good an option as EU membership on our current terms.

A soft Brexit would have the added bonus of sending hardline Tory Brexiteers into the dustbin of history where they rightly belong.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Jan 16 with 2197 viewsLord_Bony

No way will the brexit deal take place on 29th March now.

It will be put on the back burner for at least three months.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Jan 16 with 2184 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Jan 16 by Lord_Bony

End of thread then!

The Countdown begins. on 11:18 - Jan 16 with 2178 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Jan 16 by sherpajacob

End of thread then!

I’m afraid we ll be stuck with this thread for quite a few months now as a result.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 11:38 - Jan 16 with 2150 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 11:18 - Jan 16 by Lord_Bony

I’m afraid we ll be stuck with this thread for quite a few months now as a result.

Months?! This'll be going for years as one side or the other is desperate for anything to prove they were the most right.

Good piece in the Times today about the doubling down on viewpoints - https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blame-the-brexiteers-for-last-night-s-farce-2
The Countdown begins. on 11:38 - Jan 16 with 2149 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Jan 16 by Lord_Bony

Which of course has been the plan all along. May has done her job fantastically well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46887188

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 11:39 - Jan 16 with 2148 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:59 - Jan 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

We should burn it down 😉

I'm a wuss; I'd just let it fall into the Thames. I wouldn't cry about it though - that's for sure.
The Countdown begins. on 12:12 - Jan 16 with 2120 viewsDrGonzo

Looking forward to the day when this shrine to stupidity is rendered obsolete.
The Countdown begins. on 14:14 - Jan 16 with 2053 viewsymaohyd

I think we would all agree that Mrs May has had an impossible role to play.

That said, what unfolded last night represented on her part the biggest cluster fu ck in British political history.

Listening to Tory mp's in December, a common theme on the radio programme i was listening to was that in trying to work with her, they all claimed that she wouldn't listen.

I'm sure she has many strengths, however, she has been completley the wrong person, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Countdown begins. on 14:22 - Jan 16 with 2044 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 11:38 - Jan 16 by LeonWasGod

Months?! This'll be going for years as one side or the other is desperate for anything to prove they were the most right.

Good piece in the Times today about the doubling down on viewpoints - https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blame-the-brexiteers-for-last-night-s-farce-2

Good article. Spot on.
The Countdown begins. on 14:41 - Jan 16 with 2032 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:52 - Jan 16 by sherpajacob

It also won't silence the delusional no dealers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024