Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2302007 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:08 - Mar 22 with 4573 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:34 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

Lots of dumb as feck pensioners in England like Pikey.
Wants to turn the clock back.

Throwing dead fish in the Thames ffs ? ...... embarrassed around the world.

Pitiful and simply moronic .. in fairly equal measure.

Innit.

Remind me again how they voted in the north east...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/22/post-brexit-passports-set-to-be
The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Mar 22 with 4560 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:04 - Mar 22 by Batterseajack

And when the tide of facts disprove their entrenched views, rather than listen to the facts and adjust their views accordingly, they pop their fingers in their ears and shout the usual remoaners, losers, enemy of the peoples, traitors, FISH, liberal elite, taking back control, we won get over it, clear majority, islington types, blah blah blah

The hypocrisy of this post is fantastic.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 9:23]
The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Mar 22 with 4559 viewsBrynCartwright

The Countdown begins. on 09:01 - Mar 22 by Ebo

Blue passports...............printed in France. F ucking France!!

The F ucking bungalows voted for this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43489462

Oh...the irony.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Mar 22 with 4556 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:08 - Mar 22 by WarwickHunt

Innit.

Remind me again how they voted in the north east...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/22/post-brexit-passports-set-to-be

The Brexit elites don't care about the man on the street.
The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Mar 22 with 4550 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Mar 22 by Batterseajack

The Brexit elites don't care about the man on the street.

You do realise the current prime minister was a Remainer don’t you? She’ll be gone soon though thankfully.
The Countdown begins. on 09:25 - Mar 22 with 4546 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 09:01 - Mar 22 by Ebo

Blue passports...............printed in France. F ucking France!!

The F ucking bungalows voted for this.

I’ve just been listening to an account of this business on the wireless, Eb. Apparently when it came down to the final two tenders, De La Rue the current printers were undercut by the French firm to the tune of £17m.

Here’s the quandary British workers face going forward caught in the Con-Lab pincer: on the one hand you have those to whom any argument that doesn’t boil down to a financial bottom-line falls on deaf ears, on the other you have those to whom a call to national preference, national sentiment is met with blank incomprehension, or worse...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 09:28 - Mar 22 with 4535 viewssherpajacob

Footage has emerged of Rees Mogg and a,fellow Tory MP holding their own protest after they were unable to board the trawler in the Thames due to failure to obtain the correct licence from Transport for London.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Mar 22 with 4521 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 09:25 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

I’ve just been listening to an account of this business on the wireless, Eb. Apparently when it came down to the final two tenders, De La Rue the current printers were undercut by the French firm to the tune of £17m.

Here’s the quandary British workers face going forward caught in the Con-Lab pincer: on the one hand you have those to whom any argument that doesn’t boil down to a financial bottom-line falls on deaf ears, on the other you have those to whom a call to national preference, national sentiment is met with blank incomprehension, or worse...

A contradiction in the arguments of Brexiters.!

Arguing for global free trade but demanding control if the trade freely goes elsewhere.

Shirley not?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:53 - Mar 22 with 4514 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Mar 22 by Jango

The hypocrisy of this post is fantastic.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 9:23]

oh go on then, what facts have emerged since the referendum that proves the decision was good and we'll be better off through Brexit.
The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Mar 22 with 4511 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Mar 22 by Jango

You do realise the current prime minister was a Remainer don’t you? She’ll be gone soon though thankfully.

No sh!t. But she's getting the run around from the Brexit elites within her party.
The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Mar 22 with 4504 viewsBatterseajack

I guess its the trouble with the whole Left / Right political dogma. Both beliefs are full of contradictions, the right answer is probably somewhere in the middle.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:21 - Mar 22 with 4491 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Mar 22 by Batterseajack

No sh!t. But she's getting the run around from the Brexit elites within her party.

Ok I get it, it’s all brexits fault even though we haven’t even left yet. ( you were even arguing the case that we are nowhere near leaving yesterday). Am I right to assume that you used to blame any British contracts sent abroad before the referendum on the EU? Na, didn’t think so.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 10:25]
The Countdown begins. on 10:46 - Mar 22 with 4475 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Mar 22 by Batterseajack

On the passport issue

Tory MP and ardent Brexiteer Sir Bill Cash, chairman of the Commons European Scrutiny Committee, branded such a move “completely wrong and unnecessary”.

The tender to produce the passport was understood to have been put out across the EU under single market rules.

Sir Bill said: “I think it is incongruous to say the least. It is completely unnecessary and it is symbolically completely wrong.

As you say though, all the Brexiteers fault.
The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Mar 22 with 4461 viewssherpajacob

Great news.

That means another £17m for our NHS.

Doesn't it?

The Countdown begins. on 11:55 - Mar 22 with 4445 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Mar 22 by sherpajacob

Great news.

That means another £17m for our NHS.

Doesn't it?

I’d imagine it will get diverted to MPs expenses so the like of Keith Vaz can buy cocaine from Romanian rent boys.

The Countdown begins. on 12:08 - Mar 22 with 4437 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 07:34 - Mar 22 by Jango

The same EU who pull the reigns on any idea our government has full stop. You’re right, it is a fact the laws and rights could change, as could many other things. What is also factual is that they could all change to our benefit, but that doesn’t sit well with your argument so you rule that out with no substance whatsoever.

Change to our benefit? errr you mean the government's benefit not us. I wouldn't trust them to run my f ucking bath.

In what way will the people of the UK have any say in the UK?

The Tories were given 800 grand by the Russians and 700 grand by Cambridge Analytica.

All business and capitalism itself are international, the £ is owned by the US dollar, we are owned and governed by the rich of the world.

We have no self determination.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 12:10]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 12:11 - Mar 22 with 4432 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 10:01 - Mar 22 by Batterseajack

I guess its the trouble with the whole Left / Right political dogma. Both beliefs are full of contradictions, the right answer is probably somewhere in the middle.

"the right answer is probably somewhere in the middle" is partly to blame what got us into the shite in the first place.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 12:22 - Mar 22 with 4427 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:55 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

I’d imagine it will get diverted to MPs expenses so the like of Keith Vaz can buy cocaine from Romanian rent boys.

"Keith Vaz" what a f*cking hypocritical c*nt of a man.

He wasn't even paying the rent boys he was bumming the minimum wage, not surprising that he was personally welcoming the East Europeans.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 12:50 - Mar 22 with 4421 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:08 - Mar 22 by Ebo

Change to our benefit? errr you mean the government's benefit not us. I wouldn't trust them to run my f ucking bath.

In what way will the people of the UK have any say in the UK?

The Tories were given 800 grand by the Russians and 700 grand by Cambridge Analytica.

All business and capitalism itself are international, the £ is owned by the US dollar, we are owned and governed by the rich of the world.

We have no self determination.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 12:10]

Meanwhile the head of the EU Claude Juncker is

Being investigated for for his role in illegal wire tapping.

Has been exposed for secretly blocking EU efforts to tackle tax avoidance by multinational corporations.

Being investigated for the unorthodox appointment of his chief of staff.

Spent £450k on travel expenses in 2 months.

Salt of the earth is good old Juncker and his cronies. At least once we’ve left the EU we can boot the Torres into touch where they belong. The EU doesn’t even give you that option.

The fact you have the audacity to criticise the tories for their self interest yet support the EU is quite comical really.
The Countdown begins. on 14:13 - Mar 22 with 4383 viewslondonlisa2001

De La Rue makes passports for 40 countries and banknotes for 150.

Should these contracts also be kept 'in house' or is it just the British tax payer that should pay over the odds? What do you think Lohengrin? Should all those countries look after their own people instead - or don't we care about their national preference?

I suspect that they bid believing that the government wouldn't dare send this overseas, and have been caught out for being bloody greedy. Otherwise why on earth would a French company be able to undercut by such an extent?
The Countdown begins. on 14:40 - Mar 22 with 4364 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:13 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Should these contracts also be kept 'in house' or is it just the British tax payer that should pay over the odds? What do you think Lohengrin? Should all those countries look after their own people instead - or don't we care about their national preference?

I suspect that they bid believing that the government wouldn't dare send this overseas, and have been caught out for being bloody greedy. Otherwise why on earth would a French company be able to undercut by such an extent?

I think you may have hit the nail firmly on the head there.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 15:15 - Mar 22 with 4345 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 14:13 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

I wonder how many of the posters reading this would before today have just automatically assumed that passports were printed by an arm of HMSO, or something similar? The majority I would assume? How many do you imagine are comfortable with the document being produced overseas?

Does the location of where Ghanaians have their banknotes printed cause me sleepless nights, is that really what you’re asking me?

Greed? Who knows, not me? I’ve not got the first idea what has gone on in the contract negotiations all I can tell you is that this instinctively feels like another incremental slip in our manufacturing decline. Yet another stab in the back.

The Countdown begins. on 15:30 - Mar 22 with 4331 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 15:15 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

I wonder how many of the posters reading this would before today have just automatically assumed that passports were printed by an arm of HMSO, or something similar? The majority I would assume? How many do you imagine are comfortable with the document being produced overseas?

Does the location of where Ghanaians have their banknotes printed cause me sleepless nights, is that really what you’re asking me?

Greed? Who knows, not me? I’ve not got the first idea what has gone on in the contract negotiations all I can tell you is that this instinctively feels like another incremental slip in our manufacturing decline. Yet another stab in the back.

I'm pointing out that it works both ways. De La Rue gains overall from a global marketplace.

As do many thousands of UK companies and, as a result, the employees of those companies.

You can't have it both ways.

Ironically, the protectionist nature of the EU has, to some extent at least, insulated UK companies. They will now find themselves competing without that protection against companies based all over the world. Including many countries who frankly don't care too much about employee rights, working hours, pay or safety.

That's only going to go one way.
The Countdown begins. on 15:37 - Mar 22 with 4322 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 15:30 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

I'm pointing out that it works both ways. De La Rue gains overall from a global marketplace.

As do many thousands of UK companies and, as a result, the employees of those companies.

You can't have it both ways.

Ironically, the protectionist nature of the EU has, to some extent at least, insulated UK companies. They will now find themselves competing without that protection against companies based all over the world. Including many countries who frankly don't care too much about employee rights, working hours, pay or safety.

That's only going to go one way.

I covered your last paragraph on a previous page. It’s a disaster waiting to happen.

A Passport isn’t just a ‘product’ though, it’s a security document. You simply do not, cannot, farm them out. For emerging countries the scenario may be different, but not for us. You know the dangers.

The Countdown begins. on 18:18 - Mar 22 with 4278 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 15:37 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

I covered your last paragraph on a previous page. It’s a disaster waiting to happen.

A Passport isn’t just a ‘product’ though, it’s a security document. You simply do not, cannot, farm them out. For emerging countries the scenario may be different, but not for us. You know the dangers.

Well we have been farming out 20% of them for 9 years, and I assume you don't feel the same when British companies manufacture for overseas military? That's pretty crucial security stuff right there.

What about the Royal Mint looking close to home? They make coins for over 40 countries.

What about the German Parliament being designed by. British firm?

Rees Mogg et al have been telling everyone how wonderful this new 'free trading' world will be for everyone. Brexiteers think it's fantastic. And now they want protectionism. Lol. Time to wake up perhaps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024