Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301509 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Jan 17 with 2311 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 19:34 - Jan 17 by londonlisa2001

I actually said that I thought it would be tighter than people were saying.

Wake up Tommy - Theresa May is the worst prime minister in living memory. And Corbyn is still behind her.

She has caused this chaos. Her stupid red lines, her complete unwillingness to change course, her triggering of article 50. Corbyn is aiding and abetting her every step of the way. The pair of them are lying charlatans. Thank god their parties are showing every sign of ignoring them. Lib Dem’s arent siding with Tories, they are trying to stop that lying toerag Corbyn playing games with peoples lives by running down the clock to get the Brexit he wants.

Any sentiment from him about giving a crap about poverty, people’s daily lives, homelessness, disability, mental health is subservient to his own political desire. If he genuinely cared about it, he’d be opposing the single course of action that would make the lives of the disadvantaged even harder. He’s an absolute fraud.

You’ll get your people’s vote Lisa .
Labour and the Torys detest each other and you want them to sit down and have a cup of tea and sort this out .

Take no deal off the table then they’ll talk .

Your last paragraph is a huge hissy fit by the way ,go and have a large glass of red .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 2291 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 19:39 - Jan 17 by waynekerr55

Well said Lisa.

Corbyn is 4/1 in a two horse race, with said horse (May) being the wooden rocking horse variety.

She's a complete twàt and the embodiment of the nasty party, whilst he's putting his own lust for power first, so he can turn the UK into Venezuela without the sun.

Get the fúcking vote back out to the public and get Steptoe out.

i can see it now

Corbyn -we need another vote

MSM -Tory Party- etc etc

Corbyn hates democracy- traitor .

This board doesn’t reflect the feeling of the nation

Unfortunately

The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 2289 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Jan 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

You’ll get your people’s vote Lisa .
Labour and the Torys detest each other and you want them to sit down and have a cup of tea and sort this out .

Take no deal off the table then they’ll talk .

Your last paragraph is a huge hissy fit by the way ,go and have a large glass of red .

As I’ve said a few times, I don’t think a people’s vote is the way to go from where we are tommy.

I’m a supporter of the cross party Norway plus option supported by the likes of Grieve, Cooper, Benn etc. I think a second referendum would be too problematic and we desperately need to move on. The whole country has such fundamental issues, we have to move on. We can’t have another year of no effective government and no effective opposition.
The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 2289 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins. on 16:21 - Jan 17 by Batterseajack

"He pointed out that while many Brexit supporters are angry the Prime Minister proposes maintaining a common rule book on industrial goods with the EU, Philips has to follow those rules anyway for its trade, so a new UK rule book would simply add a new layer of red tape."

https://www.suffolkfreepress.co.uk/news/glemsford-factorys-brexit-warning-is-not

So much for Brexit leading to the removal of red tape from businesses!
And so it will go on .......project fear the Brexiteers said...well it's reality!
And the less red tape well I can tell you I have "wasted" 2 days of my life at work setting things in place so we can continue to do what we have always done post Brexit but there will be more work to do once the "" great day " comes!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Jan 17 with 2281 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Jan 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

i can see it now

Corbyn -we need another vote

MSM -Tory Party- etc etc

Corbyn hates democracy- traitor .

This board doesn’t reflect the feeling of the nation

Unfortunately

The only way a second vote will happen is because cross party backbenchers make it happen. The leaders won’t call for it.

And I don’t think we’ll end up there anyway (and I don’t think we should from where we are now).
The Countdown begins. on 20:11 - Jan 17 with 2248 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Jan 17 by londonlisa2001

The only way a second vote will happen is because cross party backbenchers make it happen. The leaders won’t call for it.

And I don’t think we’ll end up there anyway (and I don’t think we should from where we are now).

Indeed
My take on it
Corbyn saying he won't talk to May until no deal is off the table is very smart. As soon as May says that, the Tories split in two. if she doesn't, she admits she's considering no deal. He's got her backed into a corner which she won't be able to get out of and it’s all her own doing and they would have done the same

Call it party politics call it what you want

The 2 party’s hate each other
Bit like us and Cardiff 😉

By the way

Last 5 polls

- Kantar - Labour lead by 3%
- ComRes - Labour lead by 2%
- BMG - Labour level
- Survation - Labour lead by 3%
- YouGov -Labour behind by 5%

But don’t believe the polls 😉
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 20:19]

The Countdown begins. on 20:43 - Jan 17 with 2203 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 18:54 - Jan 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

The Supreme Court ruled only Parliament could invoke A50, so it would need to go back to Parliament. She can of course ask Parliament to revoke it but neither her or Corbyn will go there unilaterally.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 19:04]

As I see it, after the Gina Miller case , parliament voted to give the PM power to invoke A50.

Parliament has not voted to leave the EU nor invoke A50, that decision was taken by May as PM.

So if A50 was invoked by the PM, it should logically follow that the PM, whoever that may be, can withdraw it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 20:51 - Jan 17 with 2191 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:43 - Jan 17 by sherpajacob

As I see it, after the Gina Miller case , parliament voted to give the PM power to invoke A50.

Parliament has not voted to leave the EU nor invoke A50, that decision was taken by May as PM.

So if A50 was invoked by the PM, it should logically follow that the PM, whoever that may be, can withdraw it.

That’s a stretch. Parliament passed a law empowering the PM to notify the EU of the UK’s invoking of A50. There’s no law empowering the PM (whoever that is) to revoke it.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:03 - Jan 17 with 2170 viewsBatterseajack

So the timeline for a second ref is around 12 months which seems reasonable, which kind of rules it out. It can’t be rushed through quicker with more political will, just like the withdrawal deal couldn’t be rushed through quicker if we tried harder. On top of that, the overspending rules need to be tightened which is complicated in itself and will take time.

In the meantime there’s MEP elections coming up this summer, if we’re not out by then, do we still elect our MEPs?
The Countdown begins. on 21:03 - Jan 17 with 2167 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:03 - Jan 17 by Batterseajack

So the timeline for a second ref is around 12 months which seems reasonable, which kind of rules it out. It can’t be rushed through quicker with more political will, just like the withdrawal deal couldn’t be rushed through quicker if we tried harder. On top of that, the overspending rules need to be tightened which is complicated in itself and will take time.

In the meantime there’s MEP elections coming up this summer, if we’re not out by then, do we still elect our MEPs?

Yes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 21:08 - Jan 17 with 2162 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Jan 17 by Highjack

It’s official Labour Party policy. It was agreed at conference and voted on after a series of mammoth all night meetings that their brexit policy is to “keep all options on the table”, which presumably covers everything from a full scale nuclear attack on Brussels to sending the Queen gift wrapped in blue and yellow ribbons as a token of our undying fealty.

That's what Prince Phillip was up to on the way to Brussels.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 22:24 - Jan 17 with 2113 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:11 - Jan 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed
My take on it
Corbyn saying he won't talk to May until no deal is off the table is very smart. As soon as May says that, the Tories split in two. if she doesn't, she admits she's considering no deal. He's got her backed into a corner which she won't be able to get out of and it’s all her own doing and they would have done the same

Call it party politics call it what you want

The 2 party’s hate each other
Bit like us and Cardiff 😉

By the way

Last 5 polls

- Kantar - Labour lead by 3%
- ComRes - Labour lead by 2%
- BMG - Labour level
- Survation - Labour lead by 3%
- YouGov -Labour behind by 5%

But don’t believe the polls 😉
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 20:19]

Allowing the country to go down the pan, with the worst off in society being those that will inevitably suffer most, for the sake of ‘party politics’. Unwilling to take a stance, just oppose the Tories so that they will be the ones that are blamed when the country is suffering and he can distance himself from absolutely everything?

And that’s a man of principle is it? Not a typical politician?

He’s EXACTLY the same as the ones he professes to hate. No principles. No morals. No backbone. Just pure, unadulterated, sickening, personal ambition at the expense of those he’s supposed to represent.

And it’s the opposite of very smart. In a time where May is crawling in the sewer, he’s managed to find the lower ground.
The Countdown begins. on 22:36 - Jan 17 with 2100 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:24 - Jan 17 by londonlisa2001

Allowing the country to go down the pan, with the worst off in society being those that will inevitably suffer most, for the sake of ‘party politics’. Unwilling to take a stance, just oppose the Tories so that they will be the ones that are blamed when the country is suffering and he can distance himself from absolutely everything?

He’s EXACTLY the same as the ones he professes to hate. No principles. No morals. No backbone. Just pure, unadulterated, sickening, personal ambition at the expense of those he’s supposed to represent.

And it’s the opposite of very smart. In a time where May is crawling in the sewer, he’s managed to find the lower ground.

It’s about time he listened to the members but he won’t. More Jezza hypocrisy. Time to stand up again Keir Starmer.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 22:48]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 22:51 - Jan 17 with 2088 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 12:07 - Jan 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

This really brings it home.

The country is in a mess and these are the 2 respective party leads. Approximately 1/3 of May’s own party thought she wasn’t up to being the Leader of the party and tried to ditch her a few weeks ago but failed. They all backed her in the vote of confidence last night! Corbyn, he didn’t do too bad at the last election but he’s not exactly cutting it at the moment.

As for PMs waiting in the wings, Boris fancies it but I can’t see him getting enough support, David Davis file with May, I think Michael Gove is the one to watch. He was a Brexiteer, but has stayed in the cabinet and I suspect could be the one who would pull both factions together. If Labour want to win an election, they will have to change.
The Countdown begins. on 23:10 - Jan 17 with 2072 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 16:06 - Jan 17 by westside

phillips electronics are off

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/philips-job-losses-glemsford-fa

Factories employing 400 to 500 people don’t grow on tres and this will be a big loss to the Glemsford economy. We have seen what has happened to our area after major employers have closed down. Replacing these jobs is going to be difficult and those affected have my sympathies.

We are in a mess.
The Countdown begins. on 23:14 - Jan 17 with 2069 viewslonglostjack

Meanwhile the Executive seeks revenge.

Speaker Bercow 'could be denied peerage' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46913477

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 07:42 - Jan 18 with 1975 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:36 - Jan 17 by longlostjack

It’s about time he listened to the members but he won’t. More Jezza hypocrisy. Time to stand up again Keir Starmer.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 22:48]

Jezza loves Labour Party democracy. Oh, hang on...
The Countdown begins. on 08:54 - Jan 18 with 1927 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Labour will be finished if they call for a people’s vote at this moment in time .
So will the Torys come to that .

That’s the only certainty of this cluster Fack .

The Countdown begins. on 08:55 - Jan 18 with 1926 viewspikeypaul

10 weeks and fecking loving it

Suck it up you remoaner losers

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Jan 18 with 1909 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:54 - Jan 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Labour will be finished if they call for a people’s vote at this moment in time .

Don’t be daft. Again.
The Countdown begins. on 09:47 - Jan 18 with 1885 viewsHighjack

Calling for a people’s vote would require actually making a decision on brexit which goes right against their official party policy voted on at conference of keeping every option in the world on the table.

It is diametrically opposed to Mays plan of having absolutely no options available I suppose so at least we have a choice.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Jan 18 with 1877 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 18:46 - Jan 17 by Kilkennyjack

Yes she can.
Revoke it pending a GE or people’s vote.

Ploughing on is no longer an option for the clueless callous Maybot.
No deal is not a realistic option, parliament will stop that.

Sadly it probably ends up as a soft brexit with Theresa’s red lines totally binned.
Until the young people vote us back in - which is , of course, inevitable.

Supreme Court stated A50 has to be approved by parliament, any delay to A50 will need both parliament and the EU 27 agreement. Parliament can revoke A50 by itself.

.....and then there is the politics of it all.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 9:55]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Jan 18 with 1871 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 22:24 - Jan 17 by londonlisa2001

”In a time where May is crawling in the sewer, he’s managed to find the lower ground.

Nice turn of phrase there, made me smile reading that.

I’m not too sure what you mean by it though? What depths do you think Ms May is plumbing, or rather which gallery do you think she is playing to?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 10:58 - Jan 18 with 1833 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 07:42 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

Jezza loves Labour Party democracy. Oh, hang on...

As long as it's in line with what he wants, of course.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 11:27 - Jan 18 with 1824 viewsmajorraglan

May doesn’t want/can’t her position a great deal otherwise she will incur the wrath of the Brexiteers and potentially the supporter base in the local constituencies. The one thing above all else I think she will do, even if it is to the detriment of the National interest is to avoid a splinter group breaking away from the Conservative Party as this will cost them votes.

The mainstream press will do their best to make Corbyn unelectable, a party that leans to the left may be what some people want, but I suspect the Labour left won’t get what they crave and they will be in opposition until they move back towards the Ctr.

What is to sure is that we have some pretty poor and shallow politicians.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024