Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301750 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:32 - Jan 18 with 2090 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 23:10 - Jan 17 by majorraglan

Factories employing 400 to 500 people don’t grow on tres and this will be a big loss to the Glemsford economy. We have seen what has happened to our area after major employers have closed down. Replacing these jobs is going to be difficult and those affected have my sympathies.

We are in a mess.

That must be about a quarter of their population too - can't be more than 2-3k in Glemsford. Not the biggest place - nice part of the world though.
The Countdown begins. on 11:35 - Jan 18 with 2086 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:27 - Jan 18 with 2028 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 11:35 - Jan 18 by Batterseajack

Not sure what’s the worst, the outfit or her arrogance in making that kind of demand to the EU. Seriously, maybe that’s that’s why it’s been so difficult, it they have approached these talks in an arrogant manner making all sorts of demands maybe the EU have dug in and thought stuff them.
The Countdown begins. on 13:54 - Jan 18 with 2015 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:27 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

Not sure what’s the worst, the outfit or her arrogance in making that kind of demand to the EU. Seriously, maybe that’s that’s why it’s been so difficult, it they have approached these talks in an arrogant manner making all sorts of demands maybe the EU have dug in and thought stuff them.

Definitely the outfit

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 14:02 - Jan 18 with 2007 viewspikeypaul

Was hoping to get to 1/2 million views by February but now looking likely to get there by the end of the weekend.

Great to have you all on the end of my hook,well done you mother Feckers.

70 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:03 - Jan 18 with 2003 viewsWarwickHunt

How appropriate that she’s wearing a clown outfit.
The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Jan 18 with 1992 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Superb stuff

That’ll show em

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 14:24 - Jan 18 with 1985 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 14:03 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

You're the one girl in town I'd marry
Girl, I'd marry you now if I were free
I wish it could be
I could love you but why begin it
'Cause there ain't any future in it...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 14:45 - Jan 18 with 1967 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:24 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

You're the one girl in town I'd marry
Girl, I'd marry you now if I were free
I wish it could be
I could love you but why begin it
'Cause there ain't any future in it...

Glad to say I had to Google that.

Shame on you!

Edit: just remembered you have daughters. You’re excused.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 14:47]
The Countdown begins. on 14:58 - Jan 18 with 1963 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 14:03 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

Definitely a touch of the Pennywise about her.

He's just not quite as heartless and evil as her though...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 1901 viewslonglostjack

This is an interesting read. Could we please just shut down Eton?

https://nyti.ms/2RWEZsY?smid=nytcore-ios-share
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:25]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:52 - Jan 18 with 1888 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 14:45 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

Glad to say I had to Google that.

Shame on you!

Edit: just remembered you have daughters. You’re excused.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 14:47]

Lohengrin will be mentally quoting the Four Seasons rather than the Bay City Rollers I assume...
The Countdown begins. on 19:02 - Jan 18 with 1885 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 18:52 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Lohengrin will be mentally quoting the Four Seasons rather than the Bay City Rollers I assume...

We saw Jersey Boys the other night. Excellent it was.

Just to stay on topic, Boris made a right chuff of himself today. Again.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 19:10]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 1882 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 18:52 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

No flies on you.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 19:12 - Jan 18 with 1874 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Jan 18 by Lohengrin

”In a time where May is crawling in the sewer, he’s managed to find the lower ground.

Nice turn of phrase there, made me smile reading that.

I’m not too sure what you mean by it though? What depths do you think Ms May is plumbing, or rather which gallery do you think she is playing to?

I think both May and Corbyn have forgotten the real impact on real people that playing political games with Brexit will cause if they bugger about to such an extent we end up with no deal on 29 March.

Actual jobs will be lost. A great many actual jobs. It’s all very well talking about impact on votes by doing x or y, and it’s also all very well talking about long term impact.

None of them ever seem to remember that most people can’t say ‘it’s going to be fine in 20 years’ or even 10 years, or 5 years. What the hell are they supposed to do in the meantime?

I was listening to a brexit supporting (hard Brexit) economist giving evidence to a parliamentary select committee on the impact of a no deal Brexit on the car manufacturing industry, yesterday. He quite cheerfully stated that the British car industry would have to be wound down in relatively short order, and described it as a ‘necessary reset’ of our economy, comparing it with the substantial closure of the mining industry and the steel industry in the 1980s / 1990s. The fact that those closures are still resonating in communities all over the UK, with large numbers of people and families that have still not recovered from the economic impact of the loss of those industries, some 35 years on, was something that he was completely oblivious to, or perhaps, just didn’t care about. To him, it was all about the long term UK wide economy. Although I’ve always said that in the longer term, the UK is important enough, succeful enough, resilient enough to thrive under most scenarios, vast swathes of people losing jobs that will not be replaced for a generation while the ‘new economy’ re-establishes itself is too big a hit in my view.

Question Time last night was from Derby, and a significant number of audience members (aided and provoked by plants in my opinion) was cheering the thought of ‘no deal’. Actually cheering. The big employers in Derby are Rolls Royce and Toyota. The head of Toyota in Derby has actually said there will be huge job losses in the event of a no deal. If the plant stays open at all. So people are cheering losing their own jobs. They are being lied to, misguided, manipulated.

In 3 years time, if we have exited without a deal, and the people cheering last night are out of work, either because they are employed by Toyota, or work for a supplier, or a shop or restaurant where people employed by Toyota spend their money, what then? It’s too late. And if they turn to those employed in financial services or similar in London and the South East, who will remain relatively prosperous, and say to them ‘we need more tax from you to pay for the things we need now we have no work’, there is a very real risk of the people being asked to contribute more saying ‘f*** off - your decision, not ours, so you can swing for more from us’. And the more prosperous will have the full support in saying that of those, like Rees Mogg and Boris, who’ve lied to the poor sods in Derby in the first place. And made them believe they’re ‘taking back control’.

The whole thing makes me sick.
The Countdown begins. on 19:15 - Jan 18 with 1872 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:02 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

Still haven’t seen it. I’ve watched the film a few times.

Must get around to seeing the show. I keep forgetting to get tickets. I’ve only this week booked to see Hamilton. I must be the last person in London to go and see it.
The Countdown begins. on 20:00 - Jan 18 with 1852 viewsBarrySwan

The Countdown begins. on 19:12 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

I think both May and Corbyn have forgotten the real impact on real people that playing political games with Brexit will cause if they bugger about to such an extent we end up with no deal on 29 March.

Actual jobs will be lost. A great many actual jobs. It’s all very well talking about impact on votes by doing x or y, and it’s also all very well talking about long term impact.

None of them ever seem to remember that most people can’t say ‘it’s going to be fine in 20 years’ or even 10 years, or 5 years. What the hell are they supposed to do in the meantime?

I was listening to a brexit supporting (hard Brexit) economist giving evidence to a parliamentary select committee on the impact of a no deal Brexit on the car manufacturing industry, yesterday. He quite cheerfully stated that the British car industry would have to be wound down in relatively short order, and described it as a ‘necessary reset’ of our economy, comparing it with the substantial closure of the mining industry and the steel industry in the 1980s / 1990s. The fact that those closures are still resonating in communities all over the UK, with large numbers of people and families that have still not recovered from the economic impact of the loss of those industries, some 35 years on, was something that he was completely oblivious to, or perhaps, just didn’t care about. To him, it was all about the long term UK wide economy. Although I’ve always said that in the longer term, the UK is important enough, succeful enough, resilient enough to thrive under most scenarios, vast swathes of people losing jobs that will not be replaced for a generation while the ‘new economy’ re-establishes itself is too big a hit in my view.

Question Time last night was from Derby, and a significant number of audience members (aided and provoked by plants in my opinion) was cheering the thought of ‘no deal’. Actually cheering. The big employers in Derby are Rolls Royce and Toyota. The head of Toyota in Derby has actually said there will be huge job losses in the event of a no deal. If the plant stays open at all. So people are cheering losing their own jobs. They are being lied to, misguided, manipulated.

In 3 years time, if we have exited without a deal, and the people cheering last night are out of work, either because they are employed by Toyota, or work for a supplier, or a shop or restaurant where people employed by Toyota spend their money, what then? It’s too late. And if they turn to those employed in financial services or similar in London and the South East, who will remain relatively prosperous, and say to them ‘we need more tax from you to pay for the things we need now we have no work’, there is a very real risk of the people being asked to contribute more saying ‘f*** off - your decision, not ours, so you can swing for more from us’. And the more prosperous will have the full support in saying that of those, like Rees Mogg and Boris, who’ve lied to the poor sods in Derby in the first place. And made them believe they’re ‘taking back control’.

The whole thing makes me sick.

Every factory, steel plant, coal mine closure or transfer abroad during all the years that we have been members of the EU has made me feel sick.

Now we're leaving, people such as you start whining and blaming exactly the same scenarios and closures and job losses as those that have occured during the past 40 odd years, on Brexit.

Well done. It's because of people such as yourself that so many including myself take no notice of such wailing and whining from the so called self appointed experts who apparently have never noticed the millions of job losses whilst the UK has been in the EU but have now started having hysterics over every plant transfer or shutdown ( regrettable that they are of course) since the referendum result.

Get over yourself!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 20:01]
The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Jan 18 with 1843 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:00 - Jan 18 by BarrySwan

Every factory, steel plant, coal mine closure or transfer abroad during all the years that we have been members of the EU has made me feel sick.

Now we're leaving, people such as you start whining and blaming exactly the same scenarios and closures and job losses as those that have occured during the past 40 odd years, on Brexit.

Well done. It's because of people such as yourself that so many including myself take no notice of such wailing and whining from the so called self appointed experts who apparently have never noticed the millions of job losses whilst the UK has been in the EU but have now started having hysterics over every plant transfer or shutdown ( regrettable that they are of course) since the referendum result.

Get over yourself!

Yeah, you’ve completly missed the point I was making.

It was the Brexit supporting economist that said that the car industry would inevitably be closed down but that it was a necessary reset. The people who are pushing for this think it’ll happen and don’t care. That’s the point. That’s why I said it made me sick - they see jobs and people as pawns or collateral damage and don’t care. They are lying to people.

But you know, it’s my fault and all that.
The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Jan 18 with 1814 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

It was the Brexit supporting economist that said that the car industry would inevitably be closed down but that it was a necessary reset. The people who are pushing for this think it’ll happen and don’t care. That’s the point. That’s why I said it made me sick - they see jobs and people as pawns or collateral damage and don’t care. They are lying to people.

Spot on Lisa and it's not just the car industry that will suffer .......I know of one company that will be gone in 3 years as its parent has opened a plant in Poland and will transfer the work there as the majority of its output goes to Europe and with Brexit it makes it harder to continue with the products coming from a UK base.....and that's quite a few jobs that won't be easily replaced r the money spent in the local economy the loss of the business rates to the local council less revenue so further cuts in services.
But it's ok as we don't need to trade with the EU and there will be other countries queuing up up to trade with us....I see today Liam Fox has yet to sign or find anyone to do this!

Yes we might take back control....and it's so funny to hear people on here blaming the EU for the destruction of our coal and steel industries when in fact it was the Tory party who did that.like it or not the UK is fooked.....we have nothing to trade....the ERG mob are living in the Victorian age....and guess what that means for the ordinRy working man....sorry I have to be PC person.
But control of what.....the economic landscape is so different ...wealth comes from manufacturing which is why Germny has had a strong economy.....over the last 40 yeRs the British manufacturing industry has been broken....the car industry I the hands of foreign countries.....no longer is there a British marque......we have become a outrun of component manufactures to supply a European supply chain ...the assembled vehicles purely for sale in the EU .We face very poor times but the likes of Boris, Rees-Mogg and Farage will not feel a thing.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 20:29 - Jan 18 with 1814 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:02 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

He was eviscerated on C4 news this evening...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 20:33 - Jan 18 with 1806 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 18:24 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

This is an interesting read. Could we please just shut down Eton?

https://nyti.ms/2RWEZsY?smid=nytcore-ios-share
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:25]

Nice to see JRM has moved one of his Wealth management fund to Dublin, the prospectus apparently lasted Brexit as one of the risks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-jacob-rees-mogg-scm-irelan
The Countdown begins. on 20:55 - Jan 18 with 1786 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

A minor economist from the capital. Big fan of Trevor Ford.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 21:13 - Jan 18 with 1766 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:15 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Still haven’t seen it. I’ve watched the film a few times.

Must get around to seeing the show. I keep forgetting to get tickets. I’ve only this week booked to see Hamilton. I must be the last person in London to go and see it.

No, that would be me.

Wild horses etc.
The Countdown begins. on 21:15 - Jan 18 with 1759 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:00 - Jan 18 by BarrySwan

Get over yourself!

Hello, Nige. Fancy a pint?
The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Jan 18 with 1753 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:13 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

No, that would be me.

Wild horses etc.

To be honest it didn’t really appeal to me (although I enjoy a good musical) but everyone I know who’s seen it has raved on about it so much I thought I should go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024