Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301200 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:38 - Mar 22 with 5515 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 18:18 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Well we have been farming out 20% of them for 9 years, and I assume you don't feel the same when British companies manufacture for overseas military? That's pretty crucial security stuff right there.

What about the Royal Mint looking close to home? They make coins for over 40 countries.

What about the German Parliament being designed by. British firm?

Rees Mogg et al have been telling everyone how wonderful this new 'free trading' world will be for everyone. Brexiteers think it's fantastic. And now they want protectionism. Lol. Time to wake up perhaps.

I’ll go you one better, I’d advocate protectionism AND a strong element of economic planning.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 18:46 - Mar 22 with 5503 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 18:38 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

I’ll go you one better, I’d advocate protectionism AND a strong element of economic planning.

But your mates down the pub, the ones that seemingly think people like me are their enemy whereas people like Rees Mogg and Farage are on their side, they voted against the strongest form of protectionism we had.

It's a joke. The French were not the problem. Neither for that matter the Poles. You'll recall me saying on several occasions that the people that will be hurt are those that can least afford it, and yet they are the ones that voted for it (together with those for whom free trade means a licence to print money - pun intended...).
The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Mar 22 with 5483 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:46 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

But your mates down the pub, the ones that seemingly think people like me are their enemy whereas people like Rees Mogg and Farage are on their side, they voted against the strongest form of protectionism we had.

It's a joke. The French were not the problem. Neither for that matter the Poles. You'll recall me saying on several occasions that the people that will be hurt are those that can least afford it, and yet they are the ones that voted for it (together with those for whom free trade means a licence to print money - pun intended...).

The new mantra from the Tory Brexit lobby though is that the poor will benefit most from cheaper goods from China! Free trade is all very well and good but free trade vs State capitalism. There's only one winner.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:09 - Mar 22 with 5458 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Mar 22 by longlostjack

The new mantra from the Tory Brexit lobby though is that the poor will benefit most from cheaper goods from China! Free trade is all very well and good but free trade vs State capitalism. There's only one winner.

Indeed there is.

The steel tariffs with the US are a good example of the problem. Last time they tried to do it, the EU imposed tariffs on the products that would most hurt various US states. The US backed down. This time, the EU will do the same, and we will be terrified as we are desperate to trade with them. Plus we now have a market of 60 million people rather than 300 million. We've lost our negotiating strength.

Our steel industry gets shafted, and the workers suffer. Do you think Jacob Rees Mogg will give a tiny crap?
The Countdown begins. on 19:12 - Mar 22 with 5438 viewstrampie

Truth be said I think its the English that is the problem.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 20:22 - Mar 22 with 5404 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:09 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Indeed there is.

The steel tariffs with the US are a good example of the problem. Last time they tried to do it, the EU imposed tariffs on the products that would most hurt various US states. The US backed down. This time, the EU will do the same, and we will be terrified as we are desperate to trade with them. Plus we now have a market of 60 million people rather than 300 million. We've lost our negotiating strength.

Our steel industry gets shafted, and the workers suffer. Do you think Jacob Rees Mogg will give a tiny crap?

Hardly! It does make you wonder why he sees the EU as such a threat. UK governments have always been outward looking and free trade by nature but the EU is an enormous free trading block. Admittedly protectionist externally but surely that's what's needed when facing up to the US and especially China. I don't get it. I really don't.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 07:49 - Mar 23 with 5342 viewspikeypaul

371 AFLI more each day.

Great to think it will be under a year this time next week.

Suck it up you pathetic losers.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 10:52 - Mar 23 with 5311 viewsHighjack

IAFLIAAGFAW

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:48 - Mar 23 with 5284 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 07:49 - Mar 23 by pikeypaul

371 AFLI more each day.

Great to think it will be under a year this time next week.

Suck it up you pathetic losers.

Except it won't you massive clowns pocket! Watch the news!

I don't blame Farage for hating the EU though, I mean imagine having to attend a place where everyone is smarter than you in their second language.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 11:58]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 12:25 - Mar 23 with 5289 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 19:12 - Mar 22 by trampie

Truth be said I think its the English that is the problem.

Obvious really That fecker Offa only built a dyke, whereas what you really wanted was a wall.
The Countdown begins. on 13:11 - Mar 23 with 5266 viewsLohengrin

I’ve just cheered myself up thinking about that lot and the reason why they like ‘The Mogg’ so much, I’m laughing because I think I’ve hit on exactly why, though I’m not sure you would be able to really understand it, love.

They have an unthinking identification, a sense of protectiveness toward him you could say, because of how he speaks and dresses. He’s like a retired senior officer of the Household Brigade. Do you know what they do, love? They don’t lie to you and your welfare is the thing foremost in their list of priorities. We’re both smiling now!

We were watching that kerfuffle up in Bristol with Mogg and the masked mincers on the big screen and it was hilarious to see the jaws starting to clench and the fists ball. In the universe of them and us The Mogg is most definitely ‘US’ in the bar, but get this... if those boys bother to vote at all it would invariably be Labour.

The Countdown begins. on 14:01 - Mar 23 with 5239 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:11 - Mar 23 by Lohengrin

I’ve just cheered myself up thinking about that lot and the reason why they like ‘The Mogg’ so much, I’m laughing because I think I’ve hit on exactly why, though I’m not sure you would be able to really understand it, love.

They have an unthinking identification, a sense of protectiveness toward him you could say, because of how he speaks and dresses. He’s like a retired senior officer of the Household Brigade. Do you know what they do, love? They don’t lie to you and your welfare is the thing foremost in their list of priorities. We’re both smiling now!

We were watching that kerfuffle up in Bristol with Mogg and the masked mincers on the big screen and it was hilarious to see the jaws starting to clench and the fists ball. In the universe of them and us The Mogg is most definitely ‘US’ in the bar, but get this... if those boys bother to vote at all it would invariably be Labour.

There's every possibility you're actually barking mad.

Because in Jacob Rees Mogg's universe of us and them, the boys in the pub are very definitely 'them'. The sooner people stop being fooled by an upper class accent and pair of Church's the better.
The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Mar 23 with 5234 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 14:01 - Mar 23 by londonlisa2001

There's every possibility you're actually barking mad.

Because in Jacob Rees Mogg's universe of us and them, the boys in the pub are very definitely 'them'. The sooner people stop being fooled by an upper class accent and pair of Church's the better.

Oh! as a hatter, no doubt.

They are a quality shoe though....

The Countdown begins. on 14:30 - Mar 23 with 5206 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 12:25 - Mar 23 by LeonWasGod

Obvious really That fecker Offa only built a dyke, whereas what you really wanted was a wall.

Build that wall Trampie.

https://goo.gl/images/PmbvmH

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 14:33 - Mar 23 with 5195 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Mar 23 by Lohengrin

Oh! as a hatter, no doubt.

They are a quality shoe though....

Ah a pair of Churches are shoes?

I thought it was something to do with the music video for “I love it when you call my name”.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 06:21 - Mar 24 with 5100 viewspikeypaul

370 AFLI more each passing week we get closer to the day we are officially out of the EU.

Suck it up remoaner losers.

The Countdown begins. on 06:36 - Mar 24 with 5093 viewsLord_Bony

Shurrrup.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 10:07 - Mar 25 with 4991 viewspikeypaul

369 AFLI

SITUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 19:23 - Mar 25 with 4935 viewspikeypaul

I hope you remoaner losers like my new avatar.

369 AFLI
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 19:24]

The Countdown begins. on 20:04 - Mar 25 with 4923 viewsWATP

The sooner we leave the better.
Can’t come quick enough.
The Countdown begins. on 20:15 - Mar 25 with 4915 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 20:04 - Mar 25 by WATP

The sooner we leave the better.
Can’t come quick enough.

Exactly.

Under a year later this week,it will be here before we know it.

369 AFLI

The Countdown begins. on 02:21 - Mar 26 with 4867 viewsDJack

Brexit is great!?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-finance/brexit-delivers-longer-blow

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 02:53 - Mar 26 with 4863 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 02:21 - Mar 26 by DJack

Brexit is great!?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-finance/brexit-delivers-longer-blow

"It was the eighth quarter of falling optimism"

FFS!

The Countdown begins. on 09:34 - Mar 26 with 4826 viewspikeypaul

368 AFLI more each passing day

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 09:44 - Mar 26 with 4823 viewspikeypaul

Radio 5 live Thursday

Brexit 1 year to go

Swansea being one of the places it’s being broadcast from.

368 AFLI
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 10:10]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024