Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309222 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Jan 29 with 2502 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Jan 29 by Jango

Do they know more than the actual logistics experts? Of course not but you don’t want to hear what they’ve got to say.

I’ve read the letter and can understand their concerns about delays but Calais Dover and Eurotunnel are saying there won’t be delays, why are you taking the word of a supermarket CEO over these organisations?

Eurotunnel insists it facilities could cope with the UK leaving the European Union in disarray, saying: “We have adapted our infrastructure so that, with or without a deal, traffic flow through the tunnel will be maintained.”

THE Port of Dover has vowed it is “prepared” for a No-Deal Brexit if Theresa May fails to get an agreement with the EU approved by Parliament. Kasper Moos, managing director of DFDS in Dover, said they are "intensifying work to ensure that customers are preparing for new border processes in order to protect their businesses and keep people and goods flowing through this vital trade route”

Port of Calais chief furiously dismantles Project Fear — 'NO DELAYS'. THE CHIEF of Calais port has passionately quashed fears that a no-deal Brexit would slow traffic at the pivotal crossing point between the UK and France, insisting “there will be no delay".

This is all inconvenient truths for you though by the looks of it.

Out of curiosity, has that letter from the supermarkets even been verified? It doesn’t take a lot to send twitter into meltdown and my 5 year old could whip that together in half an hour.

Jango reaches a level of idiocy that even Pikey would struggle to attain.

Has the letter been verified?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 09:13 - Jan 29 with 2512 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 06:19 - Jan 29 by Batterseajack

Not really, perishable goods being stuck on lorry tail backs isn’t good
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 6:35]

There's a serious lack of problem solving in all this. The answer's bleedingly obvious when you think about it:

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Jan 29 with 2491 viewssherpajacob

Wetherspoons all day breakfast will keep the 17.4m fed.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Jan 29 with 2491 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Jan 29 by WarwickHunt

Jango reaches a level of idiocy that even Pikey would struggle to attain.

Has the letter been verified?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

people on both sides have had a tendency to fabricate all sorts of bullsh*t throughout this process. If it genuine fair enough but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if some knob with a #FPBE name had put it together
The Countdown begins. on 09:27 - Jan 29 with 2487 viewsLegend83

The very basis of the retailers' letter is that the disruption would be caused by French customs applying veterinary and phytosanitation checks only ever applied on imports, to exports.

Can you think of a single nation that has ever voluntarily and unnecessarily impacted it's exports negatively?

It could choose to do so of course. I imagine in that event the ports of Santander and Bilbao will get a traffic boost.
The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Jan 29 with 2473 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Jan 29 by Jango

people on both sides have had a tendency to fabricate all sorts of bullsh*t throughout this process. If it genuine fair enough but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if some knob with a #FPBE name had put it together

It was the lead item on every news channel and newspaper - do you think no one checked with the signatories?

Fûcking simpleton. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤫
The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Jan 29 with 2475 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Jan 29 by WarwickHunt

It was the lead item on every news channel and newspaper - do you think no one checked with the signatories?

Fûcking simpleton. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤫

I’ve been working 14 hour shifts on a shutdown so I haven’t had the luxury of sitting around touching myself reading the news all day like yourself.

Edit: just catching up now I see Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Morrison’s have refused to sign it. No mention of that from Batterseajack
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 9:39]
The Countdown begins. on 09:44 - Jan 29 with 2450 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Jan 29 by Jango

I’ve been working 14 hour shifts on a shutdown so I haven’t had the luxury of sitting around touching myself reading the news all day like yourself.

Edit: just catching up now I see Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Morrison’s have refused to sign it. No mention of that from Batterseajack

Moron.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Jan 29 with 2451 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Jan 29 by Jango

Do they know more than the actual logistics experts? Of course not but you don’t want to hear what they’ve got to say.

I’ve read the letter and can understand their concerns about delays but Calais Dover and Eurotunnel are saying there won’t be delays, why are you taking the word of a supermarket CEO over these organisations?

Eurotunnel insists it facilities could cope with the UK leaving the European Union in disarray, saying: “We have adapted our infrastructure so that, with or without a deal, traffic flow through the tunnel will be maintained.”

THE Port of Dover has vowed it is “prepared” for a No-Deal Brexit if Theresa May fails to get an agreement with the EU approved by Parliament. Kasper Moos, managing director of DFDS in Dover, said they are "intensifying work to ensure that customers are preparing for new border processes in order to protect their businesses and keep people and goods flowing through this vital trade route”

Port of Calais chief furiously dismantles Project Fear — 'NO DELAYS'. THE CHIEF of Calais port has passionately quashed fears that a no-deal Brexit would slow traffic at the pivotal crossing point between the UK and France, insisting “there will be no delay".

This is all inconvenient truths for you though by the looks of it.

Out of curiosity, has that letter from the supermarkets even been verified? It doesn’t take a lot to send twitter into meltdown and my 5 year old could whip that together in half an hour.

So people who run supermarkets are not expert enough in logistics for you.

What about the Road Haulage Association? Are they experts?

"For supply chains, customs controls and the controlling of lorry movements the key issues. Should there be no deal and customs controls are established for UK hauliers at every European border, the knock-on effect will be crippling."

https://www.rha.uk.net/news/press-releases/2018-07-july/brexit-and-the-uk-haulag

What you need to understand about port operators, they are just that. They are not the same people as customs and do not set customs procedures.
The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Jan 29 with 2446 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Jan 29 by Jango

Jango mate, J Sainsbury plc own Sainsbury's.

You've had a long night, get some rest.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 10:09]
The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 10:04 - Jan 29 with 2438 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Jan 29 by Batterseajack

[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 10:04]
The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Jan 29 with 2429 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Jan 29 by Batterseajack

"For supply chains, customs controls and the controlling of lorry movements the key issues. Should there be no deal and customs controls are established for UK hauliers at every European border, the knock-on effect will be crippling."

https://www.rha.uk.net/news/press-releases/2018-07-july/brexit-and-the-uk-haulag

What you need to understand about port operators, they are just that. They are not the same people as customs and do not set customs procedures.

I never said they did. They have said they prepared and will be able to cope. Why are you refusing to take their word for it then?
The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Jan 29 with 2424 viewsJango

F**k me, take them out then, what about the others who refused to sign it?
The Countdown begins. on 10:23 - Jan 29 with 2400 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Jan 29 by Jango

F**k me, take them out then, what about the others who refused to sign it?

Put the JCB keys away, you massive plum.
The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Jan 29 with 2406 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Jan 29 by Jango

I never said they did. They have said they prepared and will be able to cope. Why are you refusing to take their word for it then?

Because they are port operators and don't set customs procedures. They can't overrule international trade rules.

Your man in Calais has his commercial hat on when saying Calais will be fine. Last thing he wants is other ports receiving infrastructure upgrades to deal with no deal.

He very recently said this....

Xavier Bertrand, president of the Northern Hauts-de-France region, said that if the EU and London failed to reach agreement before Britain’s scheduled March 29 exit, the European Commission would need to soften rules on border checks, while the French government would have to provide more resources.

“It is not only the north of France that would be impacted by a no-deal but rather all of France and all of Europe,” Mr Bertrand told the Financial Times in an interview. “The trucks, companies and factories that will be blocked will be those of the north of France, the whole of France and Germany.”

David Lidington, UK prime minister Theresa May’s de facto deputy, briefed the British cabinet this month that French customs controls in a no-deal Brexit could block the heavily used Dover-Calais route, reducing it to only 12-25 per cent of its normal capacity for up to six months."
The Countdown begins. on 10:32 - Jan 29 with 2389 viewsWarwickHunt

“J Sainsbury plc own Sainsbury's”

Fûck me - who knew? 😂
The Countdown begins. on 11:11 - Jan 29 with 2380 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Jan 29 by Batterseajack

Because they are port operators and don't set customs procedures. They can't overrule international trade rules.

Your man in Calais has his commercial hat on when saying Calais will be fine. Last thing he wants is other ports receiving infrastructure upgrades to deal with no deal.

He very recently said this....

Xavier Bertrand, president of the Northern Hauts-de-France region, said that if the EU and London failed to reach agreement before Britain’s scheduled March 29 exit, the European Commission would need to soften rules on border checks, while the French government would have to provide more resources.

“It is not only the north of France that would be impacted by a no-deal but rather all of France and all of Europe,” Mr Bertrand told the Financial Times in an interview. “The trucks, companies and factories that will be blocked will be those of the north of France, the whole of France and Germany.”

David Lidington, UK prime minister Theresa May’s de facto deputy, briefed the British cabinet this month that French customs controls in a no-deal Brexit could block the heavily used Dover-Calais route, reducing it to only 12-25 per cent of its normal capacity for up to six months."

Nobody has said they set anything, they have said they are prepared and will be able to cope. You don’t want it to be true so refuse to believe it.

Surely if he had his commercial hat on and things are gonna be as bad as you want them to be, he’d be of the same opinion as everyone on your letter and kicking and screaming about the damage it will cause.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 11:14]
The Countdown begins. on 16:28 - Jan 29 with 2285 viewsBytholWyn

It says it all that this article, written back in July of last year, is as relevant today as when it was written: http://ukandeu.ac.uk/the-brexit-choice-norway-plus-or-canada-minus/

If there is to be a Brexit at all, which I still think will happen, then the stark choice is between a Norway style deal, which is economically sensible but politically difficult (but still satisfies the mandate given by the completely open-to-interpretation Leave vote) or a Canada style deal or no-deal which is economically bad, but politically more palatable for most Leave voters. A deal that's closer to the Norway one is still the more likely one, because the grown-ups in the government know that a no-deal Brexit or a Canada-style deal is economically very bad.

The question is, at what point do the grown-ups in the Conservative and Labour parties alike take charge of this process? Some very difficult decisions about country before party lie ahead on both sides of the political divide - because at some stage the brinkmanship and posturing has to end and project reality commence.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 16:30]
The Countdown begins. on 16:56 - Jan 29 with 2249 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 16:28 - Jan 29 by BytholWyn

It says it all that this article, written back in July of last year, is as relevant today as when it was written: http://ukandeu.ac.uk/the-brexit-choice-norway-plus-or-canada-minus/

If there is to be a Brexit at all, which I still think will happen, then the stark choice is between a Norway style deal, which is economically sensible but politically difficult (but still satisfies the mandate given by the completely open-to-interpretation Leave vote) or a Canada style deal or no-deal which is economically bad, but politically more palatable for most Leave voters. A deal that's closer to the Norway one is still the more likely one, because the grown-ups in the government know that a no-deal Brexit or a Canada-style deal is economically very bad.

The question is, at what point do the grown-ups in the Conservative and Labour parties alike take charge of this process? Some very difficult decisions about country before party lie ahead on both sides of the political divide - because at some stage the brinkmanship and posturing has to end and project reality commence.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 16:30]

Down-arrowed by 6traM, Mart is not going to be happy.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 22:02 - Jan 29 with 2191 viewsmajorraglan

Looks like US firms are seeking to have the current ban introduced to stop US hormone treated beef scrapped as part of a trade deal. They also want to move away from EU standards on GM crops, pesticides and antibiotics in meat which the EU has banned. If we align ourselves with US standards, then I suspect that may prevent our farmers and food manufacturers exporting to the EU because if they can’t prove they meet EU standards then they won’t allow the product in.

The US Tech groups are also seeking to prevent a cyber tax being introduced.

Trade deals, whoever they were with aren’t going to be easy to sort out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47036119
The Countdown begins. on 22:15 - Jan 29 with 2175 viewslonglostjack

Just catching up on the thread and it seems that Jango has had a bit of a Mulder.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 22:16]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 22:29 - Jan 29 with 2165 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Jan 29 by Batterseajack

There was a feature on Chanel 4 news the other day about the companies that do the checks on good coming in to the U.K., they were an Essex based outfit and they were clear that they didn’t have the capability to process the paperwork in the time required to keep things moving. If it’s not going to impact, then why are they getting the army involved.
If we go out with no deal, then I think it’s reasonable to expect some problems as people adapt to new ways of working. Have the government even started to recruit the additional Customs staff we need to handle the additional work.
The Countdown begins. on 07:47 - Jan 30 with 2082 viewspikeypaul

58 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:11 - Jan 30 with 2055 viewsSgorioFruit

how will we be able to secure the hundreds if not thousands of positions of critical care staff within the NHS when we leave the EU? The high number of these staff who were not born in the UK, are they allowed to stay here if they lived here before the referendum was held?

I haven't done much reading on this, so will be happy for someone to tell me.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Jan 30 with 2037 viewssherpajacob

When leavers say they know what they voted for, I now understand what they mean.

They voted for "alternative arrangements".

Everything clear now?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024