Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301418 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:47 - Jan 30 with 1900 viewssherpajacob

A prime example of how and why the EU negotiators have been able to make mincemeat of Davis , Raab, etc Tec.

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The EU is open to “alternative arrangements” to the Irish backstop – as cited in a key British legislative proposal on the Brexit treaty – but for now no such alternatives exist, a senior EU negotiator said on Monday.

Referring to an amendment to Brexit legislation proposed by a supporter of British Prime Minister Theresa May, Graham Brady, who wants “alternative arrangements”, deputy chief EU negotiator Sabine Weyand said that the withdrawal treaty that has been rejected by UK MPs already contained that possibility.

“We are open to alternative arrangements” on the Irish border, she told a conference. “The problem with the Brady amendment is that it does not spell out what they are.

“It’s not a criticism of them because they don’t exist.”

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 11:59 - Jan 30 with 1885 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 11:47 - Jan 30 by sherpajacob

A prime example of how and why the EU negotiators have been able to make mincemeat of Davis , Raab, etc Tec.

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The EU is open to “alternative arrangements” to the Irish backstop – as cited in a key British legislative proposal on the Brexit treaty – but for now no such alternatives exist, a senior EU negotiator said on Monday.

Referring to an amendment to Brexit legislation proposed by a supporter of British Prime Minister Theresa May, Graham Brady, who wants “alternative arrangements”, deputy chief EU negotiator Sabine Weyand said that the withdrawal treaty that has been rejected by UK MPs already contained that possibility.

“We are open to alternative arrangements” on the Irish border, she told a conference. “The problem with the Brady amendment is that it does not spell out what they are.

Don’t fret, the great sky pixie will sort it all out, while we are living under martial law and fighting each other for vindaloo and paracetamol.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Jan 30 with 1857 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:47 - Jan 30 by sherpajacob

I just saw a giant pig fly by carrying a unicorn with a piece of paper impaled on its horn. Looked official.

On its way to Brussels, obviously.
The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Jan 30 with 1857 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Jan 30 with 1842 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Jan 30 by Batterseajack

Someone needs to tell Cornwall for Europe that No Brexit and a people’s vote was all but ruled out last night. It’s a deal vs no deal now.
The Countdown begins. on 13:05 - Jan 30 with 1831 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Jan 30 by Jango

Someone needs to tell Cornwall for Europe that No Brexit and a people’s vote was all but ruled out last night. It’s a deal vs no deal now.

No. It. Wasn't.

No. It. Isn't.
The Countdown begins. on 13:10 - Jan 30 with 1828 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 13:05 - Jan 30 by WarwickHunt

No. It. Wasn't.

No. It. Isn't.

Much too fast and too complicated a response for that particular recipient, I’m afraid.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 13:26 - Jan 30 with 1811 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:10 - Jan 30 by monmouth

Much too fast and too complicated a response for that particular recipient, I’m afraid.

Ah bugger - I put full stops in as well.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 13:27 - Jan 30 with 1812 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Jan 30 by Batterseajack

Digby on newsnight last night said, he accepted we would be worse off economically and in the next breath said we would have more money for the NHS.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 13:56 - Jan 30 with 1787 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:27 - Jan 30 by sherpajacob

Digby on newsnight last night said, he accepted we would be worse off economically and in the next breath said we would have more money for the NHS.

I saw that. All partisanship aside, he sounded a bit of a twàt.
The Countdown begins. on 13:56 - Jan 30 with 1789 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Jan 30 by Jango

so Is Noel Edmunds going to be drafted in to help with the negotiations?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 16:13 - Jan 30 with 1732 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 13:56 - Jan 30 by vetchonian

so Is Noel Edmunds going to be drafted in to help with the negotiations?

He may as well. No one else is sorting it.

This has become a real farce now. I dont know where it’s going to end up but surely the reason May is saying No Deal is a possibility is to threaten the EU27.

If it’s down to the backstop and no border in Ireland there are only two options as far as I can see (assuming EU don’t backtrack) and that’s a technical solution - no where near that apparently - or no Brexit. A Sinn Fein member was on the news earlier saying that a hard border is a non starter, presumably meaning that if one is implemented we can expect a return to the ‘troubles’.

Complete mess!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 1693 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins. on 16:13 - Jan 30 by union_jack

He may as well. No one else is sorting it.

This has become a real farce now. I dont know where it’s going to end up but surely the reason May is saying No Deal is a possibility is to threaten the EU27.

If it’s down to the backstop and no border in Ireland there are only two options as far as I can see (assuming EU don’t backtrack) and that’s a technical solution - no where near that apparently - or no Brexit. A Sinn Fein member was on the news earlier saying that a hard border is a non starter, presumably meaning that if one is implemented we can expect a return to the ‘troubles’.

Complete mess!

It is a complete and utter mess...and whatever happens Cameron has alot to answer for.

The government should have put out far more info about what Brexit would involve.
The issues are that there are so many "entanglements" between the nations now whihc have developed over the past 44 years since we voted to stay in the common market it isnt just a case of here we are guys we are leaving.

Its like a relationship/marriage break up early in the relationship it is easy to walk away with little to lose....not the same several years on when there are joint assests etc..

The damage of the referendum is done ...yes I am a remainer not a remoaner....why beacause I recognise the economic damage that will be done to the country.

People say well we have had Brexit for two years now and noe of the prophecies of doom have happened...Well thats because actually Brexit has not happened. The business world is same trading and working under the current terms as part of the customs union etc....that doesnt change until March 29.

That said I have had to accept the decisio of the majority what pees me off is that 2 years on no one knows what Brexit will look like. Forget claptrap that no deal will be ok.

The EU will be ok as they have things to sell to us...but what do we have to sell to th rest of the world?

Airbus are not posturing....tariffs/border checks will not work for their supply chain.

How many vehicles do Ford assemble in the UK? Why would Ford wnat to pay extra to import engines from the UK to mainland Europe to fit to thier cars?

The USA are strict on imports....do you think they will buy our steel? our agricultural products?

Thee last two years hould have been spent sorting this out instead the "little englander" politicians who are stuck in the Victorian age and want the simple working man to return to as he was then have been trying to get their deal for thier vision.

And what a great time to be negotiating new trade deals with a global downturn on the horizon

Whatever happens I predict gloomy times ahead....Im just glad Im not at the start of my working life!

The Countdown begins. on 17:31 - Jan 30 with 1690 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:05 - Jan 30 by WarwickHunt

No. It. Wasn't.

No. It. Isn't.

Keep telling yourself that. Let’s not forget you’ve been telling anyone who thinks Brexit will go ahead how thick they are for the last 6 months. It must be killing you. When it does go ahead, you become the retard you claim anyone who has a different opinion to you to be.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 17:33]
The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Jan 30 with 1684 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:22 - Jan 30 by vetchonian

It is a complete and utter mess...and whatever happens Cameron has alot to answer for.

The government should have put out far more info about what Brexit would involve.
The issues are that there are so many "entanglements" between the nations now whihc have developed over the past 44 years since we voted to stay in the common market it isnt just a case of here we are guys we are leaving.

Its like a relationship/marriage break up early in the relationship it is easy to walk away with little to lose....not the same several years on when there are joint assests etc..

The damage of the referendum is done ...yes I am a remainer not a remoaner....why beacause I recognise the economic damage that will be done to the country.

People say well we have had Brexit for two years now and noe of the prophecies of doom have happened...Well thats because actually Brexit has not happened. The business world is same trading and working under the current terms as part of the customs union etc....that doesnt change until March 29.

That said I have had to accept the decisio of the majority what pees me off is that 2 years on no one knows what Brexit will look like. Forget claptrap that no deal will be ok.

The EU will be ok as they have things to sell to us...but what do we have to sell to th rest of the world?

Airbus are not posturing....tariffs/border checks will not work for their supply chain.

How many vehicles do Ford assemble in the UK? Why would Ford wnat to pay extra to import engines from the UK to mainland Europe to fit to thier cars?

The USA are strict on imports....do you think they will buy our steel? our agricultural products?

Thee last two years hould have been spent sorting this out instead the "little englander" politicians who are stuck in the Victorian age and want the simple working man to return to as he was then have been trying to get their deal for thier vision.

And what a great time to be negotiating new trade deals with a global downturn on the horizon

Whatever happens I predict gloomy times ahead....Im just glad Im not at the start of my working life!

Would you stay in a relationship/marriage just to save the hassle of splitting assets?
The Countdown begins. on 17:53 - Jan 30 with 1676 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The media

Lovely stuff

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 18:19 - Jan 30 with 1667 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Jan 30 by Jango

Would you stay in a relationship/marriage just to save the hassle of splitting assets?

Would you* leave your* beautiful, intelligent, sexy wife for an ugly, stupid, frigid munter?

*hypothetical in your case, probably.
The Countdown begins. on 18:26 - Jan 30 with 1658 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:19 - Jan 30 by WarwickHunt

Would you* leave your* beautiful, intelligent, sexy wife for an ugly, stupid, frigid munter?

*hypothetical in your case, probably.

I wouldn’t have expected you to call Junker beautiful sexy and intelligent. Not unless you’ve drunk as much as he has anyway.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Jan 30 with 1639 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:53 - Jan 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

The media

Lovely stuff

They’re not all bad. But even a challenging media can’t help. Have you seen this today? Just staggering levels of delusion in the face of clear evidence showing the opposite. It’s a cult, there is simply no reasoning with them. Madness.

The Countdown begins. on 18:50 - Jan 30 with 1629 viewsLeonWasGod

No, but I would if both adults wanted to stay together because they cared and valued each other, worked well together, and it was only one of the 2 kids who didn’t like the relationship, and the toddler at that.
The Countdown begins. on 18:50 - Jan 30 with 1629 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 18:44 - Jan 30 by LeonWasGod

They’re not all bad. But even a challenging media can’t help. Have you seen this today? Just staggering levels of delusion in the face of clear evidence showing the opposite. It’s a cult, there is simply no reasoning with them. Madness.

They don’t live in the real world

What the Fack is wrong with people man

Terrible Teresa the uk dictator is going to take us over the cliff for the lunatics in here party

The Countdown begins. on 19:07 - Jan 30 with 1607 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:50 - Jan 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

They don’t live in the real world

What the Fack is wrong with people man

Terrible Teresa the uk dictator is going to take us over the cliff for the lunatics in here party

I’m not sure which is more surreal - doubling down on his conviction that “not 1 job would be at risk” or a LORD playing the elite card. It’s beyond bizarre.
The Countdown begins. on 19:13 - Jan 30 with 1600 viewsvetchonian

No I wouldn't but the point I was trying to make is after 40 years there are more things to discuss and sort in making the break....unless of course you want to walk away without anything as some do ! Otherwise it requires discussions and agreements....which is what we should have been trying to do......many keep saying lets have no deal we will be ok!
Yeah
It's all down hill now

The Countdown begins. on 19:23 - Jan 30 with 1583 viewsSgorioFruit

The Countdown begins. on 09:11 - Jan 30 by SgorioFruit

how will we be able to secure the hundreds if not thousands of positions of critical care staff within the NHS when we leave the EU? The high number of these staff who were not born in the UK, are they allowed to stay here if they lived here before the referendum was held?

I haven't done much reading on this, so will be happy for someone to tell me.

Anyone know?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Countdown begins. on 19:36 - Jan 30 with 1578 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 19:07 - Jan 30 by LeonWasGod

I’m not sure which is more surreal - doubling down on his conviction that “not 1 job would be at risk” or a LORD playing the elite card. It’s beyond bizarre.

Custom union starting to rear it’s head .

Thank f@ck

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024