Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301522 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Feb 12 with 2195 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:52 - Feb 12 by Lohengrin

Have you really got to ask?

I’d look great in that hat.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:01 - Feb 12 with 2185 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Feb 12 by exiledclaseboy

I’d look great in that hat.

That’s Director-level millinery, Clase. You’d best think about joining the Masons.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 21:58]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Feb 12 with 2165 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 19:57 - Feb 12 by exiledclaseboy

No. The five in six chance is that she’ll leave it so late that MPs will vote for her poxy deal purely to avoid no deal. Which has been her plan all along. The one in six is that they don’t and she leads us over the cliff edge purely to hold her party together. There’s no good outcome. Brexit isn’t and never has been about what the UK wants, it’s about keeping the Conservative party together at all costs.

That’s why the majority of Labour voters voted leave is it? Oh I forgot they did not know what they were doing did they ? PMSL.

😀

Anyway, not long now lads. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Happy days are here again.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Feb 12 with 2132 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

That’s why the majority of Labour voters voted leave is it? Oh I forgot they did not know what they were doing did they ? PMSL.

😀

You're not good on facts are you?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Feb 12 with 2101 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

😀

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story eh Pikey?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Feb 12 with 2091 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 19:57 - Feb 12 by exiledclaseboy

No. The five in six chance is that she’ll leave it so late that MPs will vote for her poxy deal purely to avoid no deal. Which has been her plan all along. The one in six is that they don’t and she leads us over the cliff edge purely to hold her party together. There’s no good outcome. Brexit isn’t and never has been about what the UK wants, it’s about keeping the Conservative party together at all costs.

That seems as logical explanation as anyone can come up with for what the mad cow is doing. It’s crazy if true. Everyone is having to try to prepare for a no deal that may not happen. Christ knows what the cost and effort is, not just in the short term but where longer-term decisions are being forced.

But then I don’t think anyone knows what she’s thinking. There’s a school of thought that she doesn’t know what to do either - that’s just as plausible as her having some sort of master plan.

Meanwhile in Parliament, Statutory Instruments are being used to push through all sorts of laws on things the House aren’t able to scrutinise. The very opposite of taking back democratic control. It’s borderline dictatorship, but with the guns, fat cigar and sombrero (do Cubans wear Sombreros? Just trying to carry on the hat theme!).
The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Feb 12 with 2077 viewsLohengrin

”There’s a school of thought that she doesn’t know what to do either.”

Mate, that’s not a school of thought that’s pretty much the consensus.

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Feb 12 with 2064 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Feb 12 by Lohengrin

”There’s a school of thought that she doesn’t know what to do either.”

Mate, that’s not a school of thought that’s pretty much the consensus.

I’ve come to the conclusion that she knows exactly what she’s doing and has done since she delayed the first “meaningful vote” in December last year. She intends to delay parliament’s say until the last possible moment and then say “this is it. Take this or it’s no deal”. The question is will she be allowed to get away with it.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 22:08 - Feb 12 with 2059 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Feb 12 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve come to the conclusion that she knows exactly what she’s doing and has done since she delayed the first “meaningful vote” in December last year. She intends to delay parliament’s say until the last possible moment and then say “this is it. Take this or it’s no deal”. The question is will she be allowed to get away with it.

Let’s me and you get a couple of tickets for the public gallery next month and watch the denouement live, shall we?

The Countdown begins. on 22:45 - Feb 12 with 2028 viewspikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/30/lab

60% of Labour areas voted leave.Fact.

Try to twist it with proportional estimates that are not worth a toss if you like losers, but I’ll stick to the facts. Like the country democratically voted to leave, but you losers are still struggling to accept that as a fact which makes far more funny😂

45 AFLI

Not long now lads.

Fecking loving it.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 22:52]

The Countdown begins. on 22:55 - Feb 12 with 2016 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:45 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/30/lab

60% of Labour areas voted leave.Fact.

Try to twist it with proportional estimates that are not worth a toss if you like losers, but I’ll stick to the facts. Like the country democratically voted to leave, but you losers are still struggling to accept that as a fact which makes far more funny😂

45 AFLI

Not long now lads.

Fecking loving it.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 22:52]

You in favour of May’s deal then Pikey?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 23:05 - Feb 12 with 2008 viewsjack_lord

She is a clever woman just not a good leader. The leader thing has gone to her head and it is all about keeping the party going to keep her job.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Countdown begins. on 01:21 - Feb 13 with 1951 viewsJango

And we’ve got some absolute belters out there who think if we stay in the EU we can reform it from within. Corrupt gravy train.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 1:23]
The Countdown begins. on 05:33 - Feb 13 with 1916 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 01:21 - Feb 13 by Jango

And we’ve got some absolute belters out there who think if we stay in the EU we can reform it from within. Corrupt gravy train.

Jango,the majority of the remoaners are lefties in cushy public sector jobs that actually do feck all and do not want their boat to be rocked.
Ask the regular tradesman who actually works for a living and you will get another story.

Anyway not long now.

44 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 08:08 - Feb 13 with 1885 viewsWarwickHunt

Oh dear...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/12/theresa-mays-brexit-tactic-my-w
The Countdown begins. on 08:46 - Feb 13 with 1872 viewssherpajacob

May doesn't actually care what type of brexit we,get or whether brexit actually happens. She's not a converted leaver nor a remainer in disguise

She doesn't care about anything or anybody else.

Her sole strategy is to do and say whatever keeps her PM the longest.

She's exactly like Boris in that respect.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 09:28 - Feb 13 with 1860 viewsBatterseajack

In other words, a Cameronesque gamble that could backfire and result in an unintended consequence.
The Countdown begins. on 11:57 - Feb 13 with 1822 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:08 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

Oh dear...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/12/theresa-mays-brexit-tactic-my-w

“Ah yes, the remainers who weren't involved in the "negotiations". Naughty remainers!

WarwickHunt February 11th 2019.

Proving yourself wrong again pal. (Mince)
The Countdown begins. on 12:36 - Feb 13 with 1804 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:57 - Feb 13 by Jango

“Ah yes, the remainers who weren't involved in the "negotiations". Naughty remainers!

WarwickHunt February 11th 2019.

Proving yourself wrong again pal. (Mince)

Not only spectacularly thick but severely deluded as well.

I repeat, for the benefit of the hard of thinking, your initial complaint was that Remainers who openly opposed Brexit were hampering negotiations with their beastly negativity (aka Project Reality).

I assume Comprehension wasn't your strong point at school. Please tell us all how the Robbins/May plan to blackmail MPs into accepting her deal to leave is actually designed to keep us in the EU.

One word answer (even you should be capable of that) - do you seriously think May's cunning plan was, and still is, for us to remain?
The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Feb 13 with 1797 viewsLeonWasGod

#preyforYvonne

"When I voted to leave I didn't think it would change anything for my rights to live here" [Spain]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47214093

Thick or deceived? It's one or the other or both. She best hopes the Spanish PM manages to secure all rights for British citizens.
The Countdown begins. on 12:53 - Feb 13 with 1791 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Feb 13 by LeonWasGod

#preyforYvonne

"When I voted to leave I didn't think it would change anything for my rights to live here" [Spain]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47214093

Thick or deceived? It's one or the other or both. She best hopes the Spanish PM manages to secure all rights for British citizens.

Yet another utter moron.
The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Feb 13 with 1786 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 01:21 - Feb 13 by Jango

Well our MEPs would have been involved in passing the resolution calling for Selmayr's resignation. And they would have been involved in the the development of the role that was formalised via the Maastricht Treaty, and for setting out the terms and scope of the ombudsman's activities, and for voting in the ombudsman. So yep, we have some influence in this. Good to see that it works. Hopefully Selmayr will be booted out and Junker gets a slap over his knuckles.

Who's going to investigate Boris, Rees-Mogg, Hannan, Banks, Farage, etc., and transparently hold them to account for their lies and malpractice?
The Countdown begins. on 14:22 - Feb 13 with 1750 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:36 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

Not only spectacularly thick but severely deluded as well.

I repeat, for the benefit of the hard of thinking, your initial complaint was that Remainers who openly opposed Brexit were hampering negotiations with their beastly negativity (aka Project Reality).

I assume Comprehension wasn't your strong point at school. Please tell us all how the Robbins/May plan to blackmail MPs into accepting her deal to leave is actually designed to keep us in the EU.

One word answer (even you should be capable of that) - do you seriously think May's cunning plan was, and still is, for us to remain?

This was my initial complaint.

The biggest cause of uncertainty over the last 2 years has been caused by remainers.

You’re reply was that no remainers have been involved in negotiations. May and Robbins both strongly supported remain. Nether of us have any idea of what their true plans are but you were wrong regardless.
The Countdown begins. on 14:43 - Feb 13 with 1735 viewsBatterseajack

So Ford are now saying they'll move production out of the UK. Nothing to do with Brexit of course.
The Countdown begins. on 14:52 - Feb 13 with 1729 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 14:22 - Feb 13 by Jango

This was my initial complaint.

The biggest cause of uncertainty over the last 2 years has been caused by remainers.

You’re reply was that no remainers have been involved in negotiations. May and Robbins both strongly supported remain. Nether of us have any idea of what their true plans are but you were wrong regardless.

The infighting in Parliament has prevented any meaningful consensus on how to proceed, the lack of strategy by our MPs is indicative of a total lack of competence. If the EU don't blink there is a good chance we'll end up with a second vote.

As someone who voted to remain, I feel that the inability of MPs to follow up on the wishes of the voters to leave is a real problem, MPs on all sides of the argument have failed miserably.

There should have been preparations from day one to leave with a deal or without a deal.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024