Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301456 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 15:01 - Feb 13 with 2218 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:22 - Feb 13 by Jango

This was my initial complaint.

The biggest cause of uncertainty over the last 2 years has been caused by remainers.

You’re reply was that no remainers have been involved in negotiations. May and Robbins both strongly supported remain. Nether of us have any idea of what their true plans are but you were wrong regardless.

That was my initial response. I wasn't aware you were lumping May and Robbins in with "the remainers".

Lose the argument - move the goalposts...

Mays "red lines" (approved by all the leavers) and her desire to keep the Tory Party in one piece at all costs are responsible for the failure of negotiations.

As you've failed to give me a one word answer to my previous question, perhaps you'll answer one of these.

Were May's "red lines" ( agreed by all the leavers) consistent with her wanting to remain in the EU?
Are her begging missions to Brussels consistent with wanting to remain in the EU?
Is her refusal to even countenance a customs union consistent with her wanting to remain in the EU?

Take your time, sunshine - we all know you're a bit simple...
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 15:07]
The Countdown begins. on 16:09 - Feb 13 with 2187 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:01 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

That was my initial response. I wasn't aware you were lumping May and Robbins in with "the remainers".

Lose the argument - move the goalposts...

Mays "red lines" (approved by all the leavers) and her desire to keep the Tory Party in one piece at all costs are responsible for the failure of negotiations.

As you've failed to give me a one word answer to my previous question, perhaps you'll answer one of these.

Were May's "red lines" ( agreed by all the leavers) consistent with her wanting to remain in the EU?
Are her begging missions to Brussels consistent with wanting to remain in the EU?
Is her refusal to even countenance a customs union consistent with her wanting to remain in the EU?

Take your time, sunshine - we all know you're a bit simple...
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 15:07]

Well they voted remain you tool!

You keep on about may as if she is who I was referring to by saying ‘remainers’. You refuse to accept that anyone away from the negotiating table has had any influence over Brexit whatsoever.
When I said remainers I was referring to the likes of Blair and Clegg going to Brussels asking for as much time as possible to cancel Brexit. The likes of Chukka Imunna and Anna Soubry campaigning since day 1 for a people’s vote or for Brexit to be overturned. Dominic grieve and Yvette cooper trying every trick in the book to overthrow the government. And then they’ve all got the cheek to come out and say that the uncertainty isn’t fair on businesses. They are a major part of the problem. If you believe none of that has played its part in the EU being less keen to strike a better deal then you’re not deluded.

If or when Brexit does get over the line, all those fighting tooth and nail to stop it should resign immediately. They’ve done the processs no favours whatsoever.
The Countdown begins. on 16:24 - Feb 13 with 2171 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 16:09 - Feb 13 by Jango

Well they voted remain you tool!

You keep on about may as if she is who I was referring to by saying ‘remainers’. You refuse to accept that anyone away from the negotiating table has had any influence over Brexit whatsoever.
When I said remainers I was referring to the likes of Blair and Clegg going to Brussels asking for as much time as possible to cancel Brexit. The likes of Chukka Imunna and Anna Soubry campaigning since day 1 for a people’s vote or for Brexit to be overturned. Dominic grieve and Yvette cooper trying every trick in the book to overthrow the government. And then they’ve all got the cheek to come out and say that the uncertainty isn’t fair on businesses. They are a major part of the problem. If you believe none of that has played its part in the EU being less keen to strike a better deal then you’re not deluded.

If or when Brexit does get over the line, all those fighting tooth and nail to stop it should resign immediately. They’ve done the processs no favours whatsoever.

You're clearly fùcking bonkers.

No one word replies to my questions then. As expected.

Carry on dribbling.
The Countdown begins. on 16:41 - Feb 13 with 2161 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 16:24 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

You're clearly fùcking bonkers.

No one word replies to my questions then. As expected.

Carry on dribbling.

At what point have I said May is trying to stay in the EU? I said she voted remain and campaigned strongly to do so. Her chief negotiator was an ardent remainer and still clearly favours remain. Quite clearly not the best candidates for the job.

Stop making things up to turn around the fact you were wrong. Again.
The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Feb 13 with 2138 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:41 - Feb 13 by Jango

At what point have I said May is trying to stay in the EU? I said she voted remain and campaigned strongly to do so. Her chief negotiator was an ardent remainer and still clearly favours remain. Quite clearly not the best candidates for the job.

May’s just trying to keep her hopelessly divided Party together until the last possible moment and has obviously decided that playing the chicken game might just get her deal through or lead to a last minute concession by the EU that will marginalise her Brextreemists. I don’t think she’ll get away with it though. Amber Rudd’s face today spoke volumes. Meanwhile Corbyn seems to be having real problems reconciling his 70’ies style perception of the EU with the views of his party members. What a mess.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:16 - Feb 13 with 2111 viewsWarwickHunt

The remainers who were negotiating and the remainers who weren't negotiating were the problem.
That all wanted to remain. Naughty remainers!

Answer the questions, dull cúnt.
The Countdown begins. on 20:51 - Feb 13 with 2082 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:16 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

The remainers who were negotiating and the remainers who weren't negotiating were the problem.

👏👏👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺😂

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 21:15 - Feb 13 with 2057 viewssherpajacob

Jacob and the ERG all recently gave May and her cabinet a vote of confidence to carry on sorting out Brexit.

If the arch disciples of brexit think she's the right person, why don't you?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:17 - Feb 13 with 2048 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:15 - Feb 13 by sherpajacob

Jacob and the ERG all recently gave May and her cabinet a vote of confidence to carry on sorting out Brexit.

If the arch disciples of brexit think she's the right person, why don't you?

Because he has shit for brains? Just a guess like.
The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Feb 13 with 2045 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:16 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

Yep you got it.

Basically the ones that didn’t want it, don’t like the fact they lost and haven’t stoooed moaning about it ever since. Your kind.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 21:21]
The Countdown begins. on 21:23 - Feb 13 with 2037 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Feb 13 by Jango

Yep you got it.

Basically the ones that didn’t want it, don’t like the fact they lost and haven’t stoooed moaning about it ever since. Your kind.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 21:21]

You’re barking, mush.
The Countdown begins. on 23:27 - Feb 13 with 1979 viewsKilkennyjack

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 23:37 - Feb 13 with 1969 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 23:27 - Feb 13 by Kilkennyjack

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Yeah but... BLUE PASSPORTS!
The Countdown begins. on 01:42 - Feb 14 with 1945 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 23:37 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

The funniest part of that is we could have had blue passports whilst we were in the EU. We CHOSE not to do so.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 05:34 - Feb 14 with 1926 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:37 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

Can’t wait to get hold of the commemorative Brexit 50p coin when it comes out too!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 08:07 - Feb 14 with 1906 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 05:34 - Feb 14 by longlostjack

Can’t wait to get hold of the commemorative Brexit 50p coin when it comes out too!

It will only be worth 40p by then though.
The Countdown begins. on 08:08 - Feb 14 with 1907 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 01:42 - Feb 14 by DJack

The funniest part of that is we could have had blue passports whilst we were in the EU. We CHOSE not to do so.

I've never had a blue passport.

Mine was black, before it was burgundy

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Feb 14 with 1879 viewspikeypaul

43 AFLI

SIUYRL

Not long now lads.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:03 - Feb 14 with 1842 viewsJango

What a guy.
The Countdown begins. on 13:49 - Feb 14 with 1831 viewssherpajacob

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-china-talks/china-cancels-trade-talks-

Gavin Williamson, what an absolute bell end that man is.

All this "Britannia rules the waves, we won the war" stuff that gammons love so much. Guess what, the rest of the world think its pointless, childish and as the Chinese have shown insulting.

sabre rattling at the Chinese ffs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures-

The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Feb 14 with 1821 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:03 - Feb 14 by Jango

What a guy.

Shut up, you tart. It's only short term pain, innit?

They can have a nice holiday and learn unicorn riding on the sunlit uplands until all the benefits of Brexit make them richer beyond their wildest dreams.
The Countdown begins. on 14:05 - Feb 14 with 1815 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Feb 14 by WarwickHunt

They can have a nice holiday and learn unicorn riding on the sunlit uplands until all the benefits of Brexit make them richer beyond their wildest dreams.

Didn’t expect anything different from you I’ll be honest. Spend 2 years crying about losing workers rights but are happy to sack people for having a different political opinion to them.

Get a #FBPE on the end of your name Warwick lad.
The Countdown begins. on 14:09 - Feb 14 with 1809 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Feb 14 by WarwickHunt

They'll have no job,and have to rely on universal credit, but that doesn't matter they'll be free from the oppressive yolk of Brussels and their unelected MEPs, causing them misery and suffering on a,daily basis through workers rights legislation

The Countdown begins. on 14:47 - Feb 14 with 1793 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:05 - Feb 14 by Jango

Didn’t expect anything different from you I’ll be honest. Spend 2 years crying about losing workers rights but are happy to sack people for having a different political opinion to them.

Get a #FBPE on the end of your name Warwick lad.

Brexiter complaining about the erosion of workers rights.

Fück me - you really are the thickest cûnt on here. Well done, minceboy, that's quite a feat.
The Countdown begins. on 14:55 - Feb 14 with 1787 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:47 - Feb 14 by WarwickHunt

Brexiter complaining about the erosion of workers rights.

Fück me - you really are the thickest cûnt on here. Well done, minceboy, that's quite a feat.

Haha Where in my post have I moaned about the erosion of workers rights you joke? Merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your friends in the #FBPE brigade.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024