Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301350 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:20 - Feb 18 with 1823 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Feb 18 by WarwickHunt

I’d add kids’ channels and BBC4 to that lot.

I can’t somehow imagine the Brains’ Trust on this thread watching top drawer foreign drama on a Saturday night. Fakkin’ sub-titles!

Twirliwoos is a lifesaver at times, Warwick

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Feb 18 with 1799 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:20 - Feb 18 by waynekerr55

Twirliwoos is a lifesaver at times, Warwick

PM’d you.
The Countdown begins. on 20:33 - Feb 18 with 1792 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:08 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

You could double the licence fee and the BBC would still be fantastic value.

If we’re worried about saving public money, scrap the Department for Exiting the EU. It literally has no responsibilities at all now.

I’m sure people using food banks and sitting in the cold would happily double the fee and pay £25 a month for BBC while Chris Evans and Gary Lineker earn nearly £2m a year each for doing very little. Yet another gravy train at the expense of the people.
The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Feb 18 with 1789 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:33 - Feb 18 by Jango

I’m sure people using food banks and sitting in the cold would happily double the fee and pay £25 a month for BBC while Chris Evans and Gary Lineker earn nearly £2m a year each for doing very little. Yet another gravy train at the expense of the people.

I wasn’t advocating doubling the price, dumbo.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:39 - Feb 18 with 1770 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

He’s fûcking special, isn’t he?
The Countdown begins. on 20:44 - Feb 18 with 1763 viewsGwyn737

The Countdown begins. on 20:33 - Feb 18 by Jango

Again, no new material so making up an argument.

The Internet forum version of shouting at clouds.
The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Feb 18 with 1741 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 19:08 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

You could double the licence fee and the BBC would still be fantastic value.

If we’re worried about saving public money, scrap the Department for Exiting the EU. It literally has no responsibilities at all now.

What I don't like about the BBC is that it can no longer compete to bring us the great sporting events. Which isn't its fault of course - it's the @holes at Sky predominantly who somehow persuade people to pay well over £1,000 per year just to watch tv. But the FA Cup should absolutely be on BBC. And test match cricket. It's just how life should be.
The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Feb 18 with 1741 viewsunion_jack

Mixing sport and politics is usually a no-no but the comment by Keeftron in the comments section made me laugh. Scroll down quite a way.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/daniel-james-news-leeds-united-1584

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:00 - Feb 18 with 1737 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:13 - Feb 18 by Batterseajack

There really should be an inquiry into this mess.
The Countdown begins. on 21:01 - Feb 18 with 1736 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

Well where’s the great value? It’s a tv licence fee where the majority of people already pay a subscription. 99% of what’s on bbc is uttter crap but they force people to pay a fee anyway whilst paying ludicrous wages. It’s another outdated organisation which some of you seem obsessed with.
The Countdown begins. on 21:02 - Feb 18 with 1727 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:01 - Feb 18 by Jango

Well where’s the great value? It’s a tv licence fee where the majority of people already pay a subscription. 99% of what’s on bbc is uttter crap but they force people to pay a fee anyway whilst paying ludicrous wages. It’s another outdated organisation which some of you seem obsessed with.

You don’t watch the BBC then? Or listen to any if its radio channels? Or use its website?

The Countdown begins. on 21:03 - Feb 18 with 1724 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Feb 18 by union_jack

Mixing sport and politics is usually a no-no but the comment by Keeftron in the comments section made me laugh. Scroll down quite a way.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/daniel-james-news-leeds-united-1584

That website platform is such a mess - comments won't load for me.
The Countdown begins. on 21:12 - Feb 18 with 1689 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:01 - Feb 18 by Jango

BBC pay a fraction of what ITV/Sky etc. pay, you dumb Sun-reading fûck.
The Countdown begins. on 21:16 - Feb 18 with 1690 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:02 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

You don’t watch the BBC then? Or listen to any if its radio channels? Or use its website?

It’s a tv license fee not a radio fee but no I don’t listen to bbc radio, I follow bbc on twitter for news updates as I do many many other news stations free of charge. Fa Cup is probably the only time I ever watch bbc these days. I have a good job I can afford it, to make people pay a fee for it that may not be as fortunate as us is criminal in my eyes.
The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Feb 18 with 1682 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:16 - Feb 18 by Jango

It’s a tv license fee not a radio fee but no I don’t listen to bbc radio, I follow bbc on twitter for news updates as I do many many other news stations free of charge. Fa Cup is probably the only time I ever watch bbc these days. I have a good job I can afford it, to make people pay a fee for it that may not be as fortunate as us is criminal in my eyes.

It funds the BBC, that includes its radio and online output. And just cos you claim not to use it, millions do across all its platforms. It’s one of this country’s greatest institutions.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 21:21]

The Countdown begins. on 21:20 - Feb 18 with 1678 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Radio 4 is worth the licence fee on its own.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Countdown begins. on 21:27 - Feb 18 with 1658 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

It funds the BBC, that includes its radio and online output. And just cos you claim not to use it, millions do across all its platforms. It’s one of this country’s greatest institutions.

The Beeb has clearly been fantastic in the past but it’s nosedived in recent times in a lot of areas, purely because it’s utterly terrified to take any risks that’ll upset someone somewhere.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Feb 18 with 1649 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:19 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

Yet I still have to pay or I get taken to court. Yes millions use it, millions don’t tho.
The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Feb 18 with 1649 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:27 - Feb 18 by Highjack

The Beeb has clearly been fantastic in the past but it’s nosedived in recent times in a lot of areas, purely because it’s utterly terrified to take any risks that’ll upset someone somewhere.

I don’t disagree with that. It’s because it’s beem threatened, browbeaten and used as a political football by politicians of all hues in recent years. It needs to be left alone to do what it does.

The Countdown begins. on 21:31 - Feb 18 with 1645 viewsGwyn737

There's definitely some mileage in this, but it also makes the accusations of bias even more bizarre.
The Countdown begins. on 21:33 - Feb 18 with 1638 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Feb 18 by Jango

Yet I still have to pay or I get taken to court. Yes millions use it, millions don’t tho.

No. Millions do not not use the BBC. It’s ubiquitous and pretty much everyone uses it daily, whether they care to admit it or not.

The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Feb 18 with 1621 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:16 - Feb 18 by Jango

You are a philistine and a fool.

Have you stopped to consider the people who can't afford subscriptions to Sky at £40 - £80 a month?

The licence fee is £12.55 per month.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Feb 18 with 1614 viewsGowerjack

Due to its funding model being subject to political interference.

Time to protect the institution from politicians.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Feb 18 with 1613 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:33 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

No. Millions do not not use the BBC. It’s ubiquitous and pretty much everyone uses it daily, whether they care to admit it or not.

I’m sorry but you’re wrong. You don’t need a license fee for online or radio so the fee applies to tv alone. There’s many people out there that don’t watch the bbc.
The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Feb 18 with 1609 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t disagree with that. It’s because it’s beem threatened, browbeaten and used as a political football by politicians of all hues in recent years. It needs to be left alone to do what it does.

The nature, science and history documentaries are still fantastic and they’ll continue to lead the world with them i think. But in a general sense they need to be allowed to take risks and allow content to grow.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024