Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301105 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Feb 18 with 1758 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 21:33 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

No. Millions do not not use the BBC. It’s ubiquitous and pretty much everyone uses it daily, whether they care to admit it or not.

376m a week globally according to their own media figures (never known how they're calculated mind). By far the largest TV broadcaster in the UK by viewership. Largest radio broadcaster by listeners in the UK by a huge margin.

Hard to argue they're not one of the world's largest and most respected broadcasters.
The Countdown begins. on 21:47 - Feb 18 with 1730 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Feb 18 by Jango

I’m sorry but you’re wrong. You don’t need a license fee for online or radio so the fee applies to tv alone. There’s many people out there that don’t watch the bbc.

You need a license to watch BBC on iPlayer.

Unlike you to be clueless.
The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Feb 18 with 1754 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Feb 18 by Gowerjack

You are a philistine and a fool.

Have you stopped to consider the people who can't afford subscriptions to Sky at £40 - £80 a month?

The licence fee is £12.55 per month.

Sky is optional. Fool.

You can get 250 channels for £20 with sky by the way
The Countdown begins. on 21:50 - Feb 18 with 1739 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Feb 18 by LeonWasGod

376m a week globally according to their own media figures (never known how they're calculated mind). By far the largest TV broadcaster in the UK by viewership. Largest radio broadcaster by listeners in the UK by a huge margin.

Hard to argue they're not one of the world's largest and most respected broadcasters.

Not disputing that. Still doesn’t mean there’s not millions out there that don’t watch it but pay for it regardless.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 21:51]
The Countdown begins. on 21:52 - Feb 18 with 1712 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Feb 18 by Jango

Sky is optional. Fool.

249 of which are for educationally sub-normals like you.
The Countdown begins. on 21:53 - Feb 18 with 1732 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Feb 18 by Jango

I’m sorry but you’re wrong. You don’t need a license fee for online or radio so the fee applies to tv alone. There’s many people out there that don’t watch the bbc.

The licence fee funds the entire BBC. I didn’t say that you needed one to listen to the radio, just that the proceeds fund all the BBC’s output. Are you being deliberately obtuse? You’re reading one thing and replying to something else. Are you sure you voted to leave? Given your efforts here you may well have put your cross in the wrong box.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 21:55 - Feb 18 with 1723 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:47 - Feb 18 by WarwickHunt

You need a license to watch BBC on iPlayer.

Unlike you to be clueless.

License?

Really?

Now that is disappointing.

The Countdown begins. on 21:59 - Feb 18 with 1692 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:55 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

License?

Really?

Ah, bollocks! Quoted Jango. Red mist, your honour.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:59 - Feb 18 with 1711 viewsGowerjack

Sky is optional. Fool.

The Countdown begins. on 21:01 - Feb 18 with 161 views Jango

"Well where’s the great value? It’s a tv licence fee where the majority of people already pay a subscription."

As I was saying you are a fool.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Feb 18 with 1686 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Countdown begins. on 21:55 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

License?

Really?

You're going to pay for that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Countdown begins. on 22:08 - Feb 18 with 1676 viewsHighjack

Sky is optional. Fool.

Yeah but their programmes stop every 30 seconds for five minutes of adverts.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Feb 18 with 1669 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:53 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

The licence fee funds the entire BBC. I didn’t say that you needed one to listen to the radio, just that the proceeds fund all the BBC’s output. Are you being deliberately obtuse? You’re reading one thing and replying to something else. Are you sure you voted to leave? Given your efforts here you may well have put your cross in the wrong box.

No but you’re justifying the tv licence fee because it funds something it’s not meant for. Radio and online is free. If it’s such a wonderful thing then stop charging a fee and start advertising like every other channel. Maybe then the ludicrous wages on the gravy train at BBC will come to an end. The lead actor in casualty earns nearly 3 times the prime minister ffs. Do people still watch that?
The Countdown begins. on 22:18 - Feb 18 with 1661 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Feb 18 by Jango

No but you’re justifying the tv licence fee because it funds something it’s not meant for. Radio and online is free. If it’s such a wonderful thing then stop charging a fee and start advertising like every other channel. Maybe then the ludicrous wages on the gravy train at BBC will come to an end. The lead actor in casualty earns nearly 3 times the prime minister ffs. Do people still watch that?

Ok. I’m out. I can’t be dealing with such idiocy. Night, Jang

The Countdown begins. on 22:19 - Feb 18 with 1659 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:59 - Feb 18 by Gowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:01 - Feb 18 with 161 views Jango

"Well where’s the great value? It’s a tv licence fee where the majority of people already pay a subscription."

As I was saying you are a fool.

Majority yes. Meaning there’s a minority that dont but have to pay a license fee regardless.
The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Feb 18 with 1639 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Feb 18 by Jango

Someone please tell this thick cûnt that you need a licence to watch BBC online and the BBC are by some distance the worst payers in the entertainment industry.

Thanks.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 22:31]
The Countdown begins. on 22:24 - Feb 18 with 1647 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 22:18 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

Why not make it a subscription service if everyone uses it. Use it to watch bbc and log in for online services. Don’t pay don’t use. Would never happen because so many wouldn’t take up the option.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 22:25]
The Countdown begins. on 22:40 - Feb 18 with 1617 viewsrockinjk

Thought I’d drop by, counting down the days to my new shiny blue passport and the smell of that clean foreign free air.

I can’t wait. Brexit is just so good isn’t it.

Who needs a car industry aye
The Countdown begins. on 22:49 - Feb 18 with 1606 viewsrockinjk

Can someone remind me again besides blue passports (as good as they are..) why we’re doing this?
The Countdown begins. on 22:51 - Feb 18 with 1599 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:49 - Feb 18 by rockinjk

Can someone remind me again besides blue passports (as good as they are..) why we’re doing this?

Because it was voted for.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 22:53 - Feb 18 with 1580 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:51 - Feb 18 by Highjack

Because it was voted for.

Largely by fûckwits.
The Countdown begins. on 22:53 - Feb 18 with 1589 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:18 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

It hurts to think down to his level.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 23:08 - Feb 18 with 1549 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:53 - Feb 18 by WarwickHunt

Largely by fûckwits.

Possibly. But in the absence of f*ckwit disenfranchisement it still counts.

The Countdown begins. on 23:28 - Feb 18 with 1527 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Feb 18 by WarwickHunt

Someone please tell this thick cûnt that you need a licence to watch BBC online and the BBC are by some distance the worst payers in the entertainment industry.

Thanks.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 22:31]

I was talking about the bbc website online you clown. Clase mentioned the fee covered radio and website. Im fully aware the iPlayer is part of the license fee as it throws it in your face whenever you go near it.

As for bbc the worst payers by some distance.

Adam Boulton, Sky’s best-known news presenter was widely rumoured to be paid upwards of £400,000 a year in his former role as political editor, which he had occupied since establishing Sky News’ political team in 1989.

That’s less than BBC’s highest paid newsreader Huw Edwards who is on £500,000-549,999, but more than Laura Kuenssberg, the BBC’s political editor since July 2015, who is paid between £200,000 and £249,999.

Nick Robinson, who held the position before Ms Kuenssberg, now earns between £250,000 and £299,000 as a presenter on the Today Programme. Former ITV news anchor Mark Austin, who left the channel in December, was rumoured to have picked up a £300,000 salary when he joined in 2005.

ITV is apparently less generous than the BBC when it comes to actors. Among the channel’s biggest earners is Jack P Shepherd, 29, who is paid £200,000 a year for his role as Coronation Street bad boy David Platt, according to the Sun.

Bill Roache, who has played Ken Barlow on ITV’s flagship soap since 1960, is also reported to be earnings a similar figure to Mr Shepherd’s, as is the show’s highest-earning female star, Barbara Knox, who plays Rita Tanner.

The figures are dwarfed by the pay packet of Derek Thompson, who plays Charlie Fairhead in BBC hospital drama Casualty. He receives between £350,000 and £399,999 per year.

Long-time Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker is the highest paid star at the BBC after Chris Evans, with a £1,750,000 to £1,799,999 salary. This is slightly more than Sky Sports football pundit Gary Neville, who was reportedly handed a £1.5m-a-year contract

Some distance that Warwick.
The Countdown begins. on 23:35 - Feb 18 with 1513 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:48 - Feb 18 with 1496 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 23:28 - Feb 18 by Jango

I was talking about the bbc website online you clown. Clase mentioned the fee covered radio and website. Im fully aware the iPlayer is part of the license fee as it throws it in your face whenever you go near it.

As for bbc the worst payers by some distance.

Adam Boulton, Sky’s best-known news presenter was widely rumoured to be paid upwards of £400,000 a year in his former role as political editor, which he had occupied since establishing Sky News’ political team in 1989.

That’s less than BBC’s highest paid newsreader Huw Edwards who is on £500,000-549,999, but more than Laura Kuenssberg, the BBC’s political editor since July 2015, who is paid between £200,000 and £249,999.

Nick Robinson, who held the position before Ms Kuenssberg, now earns between £250,000 and £299,000 as a presenter on the Today Programme. Former ITV news anchor Mark Austin, who left the channel in December, was rumoured to have picked up a £300,000 salary when he joined in 2005.

ITV is apparently less generous than the BBC when it comes to actors. Among the channel’s biggest earners is Jack P Shepherd, 29, who is paid £200,000 a year for his role as Coronation Street bad boy David Platt, according to the Sun.

Bill Roache, who has played Ken Barlow on ITV’s flagship soap since 1960, is also reported to be earnings a similar figure to Mr Shepherd’s, as is the show’s highest-earning female star, Barbara Knox, who plays Rita Tanner.

The figures are dwarfed by the pay packet of Derek Thompson, who plays Charlie Fairhead in BBC hospital drama Casualty. He receives between £350,000 and £399,999 per year.

Long-time Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker is the highest paid star at the BBC after Chris Evans, with a £1,750,000 to £1,799,999 salary. This is slightly more than Sky Sports football pundit Gary Neville, who was reportedly handed a £1.5m-a-year contract

Some distance that Warwick.

Apples and oranges. Not to mention “rumoured...”

Fûck me - does someone tie your shoes for you every morning?

PS Bill Roache. FFS, Jango - I’m crying here. 😂😂😂😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024