Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301647 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 00:11 - Feb 19 with 1680 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Feb 18 by Jango

Sky is optional. Fool.

You can get 250 channels for £20 with sky by the way

....and 90% of those channels are utter shite.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 00:13 - Feb 19 with 1678 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Feb 18 by Jango

No but you’re justifying the tv licence fee because it funds something it’s not meant for. Radio and online is free. If it’s such a wonderful thing then stop charging a fee and start advertising like every other channel. Maybe then the ludicrous wages on the gravy train at BBC will come to an end. The lead actor in casualty earns nearly 3 times the prime minister ffs. Do people still watch that?

99.92% of all stats are made up.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 02:54 - Feb 19 with 1654 viewsmajorraglan

I cannot believe that someone has the audacity to champion Sky over the BBC. It’s radio rental.

At £3 a week the BBC is good value, Sky is far more expensive and by en large an inferior product. End of.
The Countdown begins. on 06:15 - Feb 19 with 1639 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 23:48 - Feb 18 by WarwickHunt

Apples and oranges. Not to mention “rumoured...”

Fûck me - does someone tie your shoes for you every morning?

PS Bill Roache. FFS, Jango - I’m crying here. 😂😂😂😂

Viva Ken Barlooooooo, Viva Ken Barloooooo, he helps out in the cafe, he's seen Blanche in the bath Viva Ken Barloooooooo!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 07:04 - Feb 19 with 1623 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 02:54 - Feb 19 by majorraglan

I cannot believe that someone has the audacity to champion Sky over the BBC. It’s radio rental.

At £3 a week the BBC is good value, Sky is far more expensive and by en large an inferior product. End of.

Sky News is WAY better than BBC. Seriously give it a chance.

BBC is the Government spokesman
The Countdown begins. on 07:14 - Feb 19 with 1621 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:48 - Feb 18 by WarwickHunt

Apples and oranges. Not to mention “rumoured...”

Fûck me - does someone tie your shoes for you every morning?

PS Bill Roache. FFS, Jango - I’m crying here. 😂😂😂😂

I didn’t write the article so I don’t care if it used Dean Gafney as a example, you were wrong. Bbc are obviously not the lowest payers by some distance.
The Countdown begins. on 07:22 - Feb 19 with 1616 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 02:54 - Feb 19 by majorraglan

I’m not championing sky, Gowerjack brought it up and I argued that sky is optional. If you like bbc good for you, each to their own. My argument is that people shouldn’t be forced to pay for something they don’t use anymore. Obviously we’ve got the same group on this page that try and belittle anyone with a difference of opinion to them.
The Countdown begins. on 08:14 - Feb 19 with 1604 viewsGwyn737

The Countdown begins. on 21:47 - Feb 18 by WarwickHunt

You need a license to watch BBC on iPlayer.

Unlike you to be clueless.

Plus I assume that even though you don’t have to pay the license fee to listen to the radio, it still has to be funded...by people paying the licence fee!
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 08:14 - Feb 19 with 1598 viewssherpajacob

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1097579713382490112

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 08:25 - Feb 19 with 1580 viewswestside

Swindon and Swindon MP backed Brexit so suck it up
The Countdown begins. on 08:29 - Feb 19 with 1577 viewspikeypaul

Honda have confirmed the decision has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit

That’s why they are also closing the plant in Turkey.

The remoaners are fecking gutted they can’t blame it on it now.

38 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 9:02]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 08:46 - Feb 19 with 1569 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:14 - Feb 19 by Gwyn737

Plus I assume that even though you don’t have to pay the license fee to listen to the radio, it still has to be funded...by people paying the licence fee!

by people who don’t use the service.
The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Feb 19 with 1565 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:29 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

Honda have confirmed the decision has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit

That’s why they are also closing the plant in Turkey.

The remoaners are fecking gutted they can’t blame it on it now.

38 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 9:02]

They still are though. Nothing to do with the FTA the EU has just agreed with Japan.
The Countdown begins. on 08:52 - Feb 19 with 1555 viewsGwyn737

The Countdown begins. on 08:46 - Feb 19 by Jango

by people who don’t use the service.

Do you honestly believe that there are large numbers that pay the fee but don’t access the programming or web presence?

Did you manage to catch the game last night?
The Countdown begins. on 09:04 - Feb 19 with 1543 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Feb 19 by Jango

They still are though. Nothing to do with the FTA the EU has just agreed with Japan.

Or the proposed ban of all sales of Diesel and petrol cars happening in this country in the next 13-20 years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Feb 19 with 1535 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 07:14 - Feb 19 by Jango

I didn’t write the article so I don’t care if it used Dean Gafney as a example, you were wrong. Bbc are obviously not the lowest payers by some distance.

I think we’re all aware that a moron like you didn’t write the article.

The BBC employs 35,000 people - the vast majority of whom don’t have agents negotiating the market rate for them.

Commercial television companies pay a lot more across the board and usually have much bigger programme budgets too.
The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Feb 19 with 1539 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Feb 19 by Jango

Jango, It's so funny listening to the rsoles trying to link the two together,despite the head of Honda confirming the closeure has nothing to do with the people of the country deciding to leave the EU.

38 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Feb 19 with 1525 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:52 - Feb 19 by Gwyn737

Do you honestly believe that there are large numbers that pay the fee but don’t access the programming or web presence?

Did you manage to catch the game last night?

No I don’t believe that. I do believe that a large number wouldn’t sign up for it if it was a subscription though.

If people are on a limited budget shouldn’t they get to choose whether they have Netflix for example, over bbc without having a letter threatening court action.
The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Feb 19 with 1512 viewsGwyn737

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Feb 19 by Jango

No I don’t believe that. I do believe that a large number wouldn’t sign up for it if it was a subscription though.

If people are on a limited budget shouldn’t they get to choose whether they have Netflix for example, over bbc without having a letter threatening court action.

I just think that for the price of large cup of coffee a week, an impartial (if sometimes a little woolly) national broadcaster is vital in this time of ‘choose your own facts’.

This mornings coverage of the Honda story is a case in point - balanced and informative giving a full account of the reasons behind the decision.

Can’t get that in Netflix 😉
The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Feb 19 with 1498 viewsBatterseajack

Jango strikes me as a Channel 5 kinda guy.
The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Feb 19 with 1487 viewsthe_oracle

The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

Jango, It's so funny listening to the rsoles trying to link the two together,despite the head of Honda confirming the closeure has nothing to do with the people of the country deciding to leave the EU.

38 AFLI

SIUYRL

Not Brexit? Japan's new trade deal gives tariff free access to the EU for their products. Once we leave we cannot guarantee that our trade will be tariff free. The new Honda was due to begin in Swindon in 2022. 3500 jobs gone. But Brexit must be a coincidence.
As it is with Ford and Landrover and Nissan.
The Countdown begins. on 09:49 - Feb 19 with 1481 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Feb 19 by Jango

It’s not a subscription, the law of the land states that if you want to watch TV you have to have a licence. I don’t want to pay tax, but I have to because it’s the law. For the price of a pint of beer each week viewers, listeners and online browsers get a very good service from a very good broadcaster.
The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Feb 19 with 1480 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:09 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

38 AFLI

SIUYRL

Aye, nothing to do with Brexit at all. All this said back in September can be discounted.

In an interview with Radio 5 live, Mr Howells said a no-deal Brexit would lead to costly trade barriers and disrupt its supply chain.

"In terms of administration, we'd probably be looking at something like sixty odd thousand additional bits of documentation we would have to provide to get product to and from Europe," he told the Wake up to Money programme.

Mr Howells said the loss of "frictionless trade" in this supply chain would harm its production output and competitiveness.

"If we are shipping and competing against a European manufacturer in Europe, they are not incurring those tariffs," he said.

"And in the UK it would be the componentry cost that would be the main additional burden we would have to carry for UK customers."

"And clearly if we end up with World Trade Organization tariffs we'd have something like 10% costs in addition on our shipped product back into Europe, and that would certainly run into tens of millions of pounds."

"Likewise when we're looking at componentry coming the other way, again [it could cost] tens of millions in terms of tariffs coming into the UK."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45558424

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1070185/brexit-news-honda-fanctory-japan

https://www.ft.com/content/be4d30b2-14f8-11e9-a581-4ff78404524e

https://www.ft.com/content/8f46b0d4-77b6-11e8-8e67-1e1a0846c475
The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Feb 19 with 1471 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Feb 19 by Batterseajack

Jango strikes me as a Channel 5 kinda guy.

Haven’t watched channel 5 for years, another pointless channel. If I’m not watching sport I watch documentaries or tv series. Hope that clears that up for you.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 9:56]
The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Feb 19 with 1471 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Feb 19 by Batterseajack

Aye, nothing to do with Brexit at all. All this said back in September can be discounted.

In an interview with Radio 5 live, Mr Howells said a no-deal Brexit would lead to costly trade barriers and disrupt its supply chain.

"In terms of administration, we'd probably be looking at something like sixty odd thousand additional bits of documentation we would have to provide to get product to and from Europe," he told the Wake up to Money programme.

Mr Howells said the loss of "frictionless trade" in this supply chain would harm its production output and competitiveness.

"If we are shipping and competing against a European manufacturer in Europe, they are not incurring those tariffs," he said.

"And in the UK it would be the componentry cost that would be the main additional burden we would have to carry for UK customers."

"And clearly if we end up with World Trade Organization tariffs we'd have something like 10% costs in addition on our shipped product back into Europe, and that would certainly run into tens of millions of pounds."

"Likewise when we're looking at componentry coming the other way, again [it could cost] tens of millions in terms of tariffs coming into the UK."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45558424

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1070185/brexit-news-honda-fanctory-japan

https://www.ft.com/content/be4d30b2-14f8-11e9-a581-4ff78404524e

https://www.ft.com/content/8f46b0d4-77b6-11e8-8e67-1e1a0846c475

They only made £2 billion profit last year. An extra bit of documentation and those shareholders will be destitute and starving the poor buggers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024