Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2325452 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:47 - Feb 22 with 2009 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 13:51 - Feb 22 by WarwickHunt

I’d pay good money to watch that.

I’d even take a picnic.

I'm intrigued as to the contents - Salmon Billecart, by any chance?

Aldi replica, of course
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 14:48]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 15:02 - Feb 22 with 1998 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:47 - Feb 22 by waynekerr55

I'm intrigued as to the contents - Salmon Billecart, by any chance?

Aldi replica, of course
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 14:48]

Is that their version? Billecart-Salmon, but NV.

One wouldn't want to appear ostentatious.
The Countdown begins. on 15:07 - Feb 22 with 1985 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:02 - Feb 22 by WarwickHunt

Is that their version? Billecart-Salmon, but NV.

One wouldn't want to appear ostentatious.

One wouldn’t want to sit too close as the skulls are placed on to spikes either. Cerebrospinal fluid is so hard to get out of your clothes, even with daz ultra.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 15:10 - Feb 22 with 1979 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 15:07 - Feb 22 by Highjack

One wouldn’t want to sit too close as the skulls are placed on to spikes either. Cerebrospinal fluid is so hard to get out of your clothes, even with daz ultra.

Heavens above! I'd leave after the burning, I'm not a barbarian.
The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Feb 22 with 1890 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 00:39 - Feb 22 by Batterseajack

It’s just short term pain guys

Wrong. This is just the start.

BTW we've got about 40 Trade deals through the EU that we need to complete including the likes of Japan.

You've been miss sold.
The Countdown begins. on 21:43 - Feb 22 with 1881 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 08:30 - Feb 22 by WarwickHunt

A second referendum. You haven’t been paying attention, have you?

Jezza is the problem, it's well known that he is blocking this along with his marxist crew and that moderate tories reluctantly won't peal away for the People's vote because of him. Yet even with the clown in charge there's about 15 tories on record as saying they want the vote.

The idiot is enabling it, there's no coincidence his old "comrades" are helping him in this pursuit.

I think it was Matthew Parris who said the biggest fear the tories have is Corbyn leaving - it would CRUSH the tories but the ideologues will never see it.
The Countdown begins. on 23:34 - Feb 22 with 1840 viewsrockinjk

FFS

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2019-02-22/polls-shows-welsh-voters-prefer-mays-b

I should be happy, but in reality it makes us look thick as the proverbial
The Countdown begins. on 23:48 - Feb 22 with 1831 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:34 - Feb 22 by rockinjk

FFS

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2019-02-22/polls-shows-welsh-voters-prefer-mays-b

I should be happy, but in reality it makes us look thick as the proverbial

Why? No deal would be a disaster. Not the fault of the Welsh respondents if they were presented with May’s binary choice. Pity they didn’t ask whether they preferred May’s deal to remaining in the EU.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 23:50]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 00:02 - Feb 23 with 1826 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 23:48 - Feb 22 by longlostjack

Why? No deal would be a disaster. Not the fault of the Welsh respondents if they were presented with May’s binary choice. Pity they didn’t ask whether they preferred May’s deal to remaining in the EU.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 23:50]

I'm talking more about remain v brexit
The Countdown begins. on 00:09 - Feb 23 with 1816 viewsHighjack

Remain has been inevitable for a long long time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Feb 23 with 1750 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Feb 22 by rockinjk

Wrong. This is just the start.

BTW we've got about 40 Trade deals through the EU that we need to complete including the likes of Japan.

You've been miss sold.

Irony, mun...
The Countdown begins. on 10:05 - Feb 23 with 1737 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Feb 23 by WarwickHunt

Irony, mun...

Isn't that something else that has been foisted upon us by the EU?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 10:37 - Feb 23 with 1720 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 08:30 - Feb 22 by WarwickHunt

A second referendum. You haven’t been paying attention, have you?

Motion tabled

Less than 300 votes ,thrown out by parliament.

So answer the question ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 10:43 - Feb 23 with 1714 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 10:37 - Feb 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Motion tabled

Less than 300 votes ,thrown out by parliament.

So answer the question ?

Tom anybody who knows anything about Parliament knows that wasn’t a vote for a People’s Vote

It was a trap that no Tory MP would vote for. It was not a pure vote for a second referendum which of course old Steptoe keeps blocking

For goodness sake man vast majority of labour have woken up when you do there won’t be a party left for you. Like Brexit don’t say you weren’t warned

Corbyn has two weeks or labour could be dead possibly forever
The Countdown begins. on 10:56 - Feb 23 with 1702 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 10:43 - Feb 23 by rockinjk

Tom anybody who knows anything about Parliament knows that wasn’t a vote for a People’s Vote

It was a trap that no Tory MP would vote for. It was not a pure vote for a second referendum which of course old Steptoe keeps blocking

For goodness sake man vast majority of labour have woken up when you do there won’t be a party left for you. Like Brexit don’t say you weren’t warned

Corbyn has two weeks or labour could be dead possibly forever

As I’ve been saying for a while (and welcome back by the way) on this thread

This will go to the wire .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 11:06 - Feb 23 with 1696 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 10:56 - Feb 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

As I’ve been saying for a while (and welcome back by the way) on this thread

This will go to the wire .

Thank you, I firmly believe if Corbyn backs second referendum it will be because he was forced into it. Not tactics or strategy and the damage will have been done no matter what.
The Countdown begins. on 11:20 - Feb 23 with 1695 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 00:02 - Feb 23 by rockinjk

I'm talking more about remain v brexit

People like May and Pikey won’t allow the people of Wales to change their minds though. That’s somehow undemocratic.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 11:24 - Feb 23 with 1692 viewsrockinjk

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/jess-phillips-perfect-response-to-labour-

The corbynista mentality, eek

It screams stasi - horrible people
The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Feb 23 with 1688 viewsLord_Bony

David Cameron sure does have a lot to answer for.

Lit the blue touch paper then ran away.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 11:27 - Feb 23 with 1684 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 11:20 - Feb 23 by longlostjack

People like May and Pikey won’t allow the people of Wales to change their minds though. That’s somehow undemocratic.

When you consider the right wing lies that continue to be spread - both Tory and labour leadership pro Brexit for remain to be ahead as we go head first into this disaster it’s quite incredible and deeply troubling

If this was to fly really by now vast majority should be behind it not against it

This isn’t nationalising a train set it’s serious sh1t
The Countdown begins. on 11:30 - Feb 23 with 1680 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 11:06 - Feb 23 by rockinjk

Thank you, I firmly believe if Corbyn backs second referendum it will be because he was forced into it. Not tactics or strategy and the damage will have been done no matter what.

Would any party be able to offer a second referendum after coming to power?

Just wondering.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 12:06 - Feb 23 with 1654 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 00:09 - Feb 23 by Highjack

Remain has been inevitable for a long long time.

I'm puzzled by why you would think that.

We are out its just the degree of pain it's going to cause that's still up for debate.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Feb 23 with 1636 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 12:06 - Feb 23 by Gowerjack

We are out its just the degree of pain it's going to cause that's still up for debate.

Yep, it's no longer sunny uplands, easiest deal in history, they need us more than we need them.... yadda yadda

It's we had a vote, will of the people.... yadda yadda

No brexit supporter has anything beyond we had a vote. It's a weird mentality.

We all know the next stage is - it's not the fault of brexit we're in the sh1t it's because of T.May, remoaners, the EU, if only....

Basically they can't lose and we all have to suffer for the pride of the ardent brexit supporter.
The Countdown begins. on 13:43 - Feb 23 with 1621 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:06 - Feb 23 by Gowerjack

May + the EU have made it absolutely clear that their 'deal' is the only unalterable final possible deal. Parliament will never vote for it. Parliament will also never allow 'no deal' and will use whatever machinations are available to them to stop it. Even the speaker is breaking centuries of protocol against the advice of his own clerks to stop Brexit.

The only other option is remain. It's inevitable. I've said from the start they will never ever let us leave.

The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Feb 23 with 1607 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 13:43 - Feb 23 by Highjack

May + the EU have made it absolutely clear that their 'deal' is the only unalterable final possible deal. Parliament will never vote for it. Parliament will also never allow 'no deal' and will use whatever machinations are available to them to stop it. Even the speaker is breaking centuries of protocol against the advice of his own clerks to stop Brexit.

The only other option is remain. It's inevitable. I've said from the start they will never ever let us leave.

Because we can't leave without inflicting tremendous damage

It was and is a fantasy.

The only feasible brexit was EFTA/EEA and that was dismissed the moment May decided we HAD to end freedom of movement.

You can't do Canada without damaging economy, decimating manufacturing and creating a hard border.

You can't have a no deal because that will be beyond catastrophic.

It's not me being a remoaner, I voted remain on pragmatic grounds. I wasn't a lover of the EU, believe it or not I do see some issues with it and it needs reform. But my worst fears have played out, we can't leave without causing tremendous problems be that economically, culturally or politically.

I'm a bit of a politics nerd and I didn't know anything like what I know now about our relationship with EU in 2016.

This is not a goodbye, it was nice knowing you flounce out. There are huge repercussions and until many wake up and stop shouting project fear then we'll never heal. If we have another referendum on a deal or a proposition e.g. Canada and there's honesty with discussions about trade offs and people vote for it. Then the Country will come back together, I'm sure of that.

What p1sses people off is knowing that it was sold on a lie and if brexiteers had integrity they would be honest and say that is the truth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024