Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301101 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:01 - Feb 23 with 1625 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 13:43 - Feb 23 by Highjack

May + the EU have made it absolutely clear that their 'deal' is the only unalterable final possible deal. Parliament will never vote for it. Parliament will also never allow 'no deal' and will use whatever machinations are available to them to stop it. Even the speaker is breaking centuries of protocol against the advice of his own clerks to stop Brexit.

The only other option is remain. It's inevitable. I've said from the start they will never ever let us leave.

I suspect you're right, although you've more faith in their ability than me. We know they don't want it to happen, but I'm not ruling out them fecking it up and falling out by accident!
The Countdown begins. on 14:16 - Feb 23 with 1604 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Feb 23 by rockinjk

Because we can't leave without inflicting tremendous damage

It was and is a fantasy.

The only feasible brexit was EFTA/EEA and that was dismissed the moment May decided we HAD to end freedom of movement.

You can't do Canada without damaging economy, decimating manufacturing and creating a hard border.

You can't have a no deal because that will be beyond catastrophic.

It's not me being a remoaner, I voted remain on pragmatic grounds. I wasn't a lover of the EU, believe it or not I do see some issues with it and it needs reform. But my worst fears have played out, we can't leave without causing tremendous problems be that economically, culturally or politically.

I'm a bit of a politics nerd and I didn't know anything like what I know now about our relationship with EU in 2016.

This is not a goodbye, it was nice knowing you flounce out. There are huge repercussions and until many wake up and stop shouting project fear then we'll never heal. If we have another referendum on a deal or a proposition e.g. Canada and there's honesty with discussions about trade offs and people vote for it. Then the Country will come back together, I'm sure of that.

What p1sses people off is knowing that it was sold on a lie and if brexiteers had integrity they would be honest and say that is the truth.

I believe the long term damage politically if the result of the 2016 referendum is ignored or overturned will trump (for want of a better word) any economic damage caused by the implementation of a few tariffs.

This sort of thing is manna from heaven for Tommy Robinson and the EDL types. It feeds them, they cannot exist without it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 14:24 - Feb 23 with 1602 viewsKilkennyjack

What a dickhead ...

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Feb 23 with 1596 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:16 - Feb 23 by Highjack

I believe the long term damage politically if the result of the 2016 referendum is ignored or overturned will trump (for want of a better word) any economic damage caused by the implementation of a few tariffs.

This sort of thing is manna from heaven for Tommy Robinson and the EDL types. It feeds them, they cannot exist without it.

You dont train wreck the futures of millions of people because you fear the likes of Tommy robinson. You stand up to these people and you take them on - and destroy their arguments.

The Countdown begins. on 14:32 - Feb 23 with 1588 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Feb 23 by Kilkennyjack

You dont train wreck the futures of millions of people because you fear the likes of Tommy robinson. You stand up to these people and you take them on - and destroy their arguments.

When one of their core arguments is "The elite don't listen to you and they just do what they want for their paymasters" how do you destroy it when it's true and they are openly conspiring to overturn democratic votes?

You can't destroy that argument when it's happening. It's actually happening now.

All trust in the 'mainstream' politicians and the established parties is dying before our very eyes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 15:00 - Feb 23 with 1572 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:37 - Feb 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Motion tabled

Less than 300 votes ,thrown out by parliament.

So answer the question ?

The answer’s the same. Have you been in a coma for two weeks?
The Countdown begins. on 15:11 - Feb 23 with 1562 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:32 - Feb 23 by Highjack

When one of their core arguments is "The elite don't listen to you and they just do what they want for their paymasters" how do you destroy it when it's true and they are openly conspiring to overturn democratic votes?

You can't destroy that argument when it's happening. It's actually happening now.

All trust in the 'mainstream' politicians and the established parties is dying before our very eyes.

Have another referendum now people know the truth about Brexit. Perfectly reasonable and sensible. And no, it won’t be the best of five, seven etc.

This hysterical “voting again is undemocratic and will lead to Armageddon” nonsense is risible.
The Countdown begins. on 15:11 - Feb 23 with 1563 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 00:09 - Feb 23 by Highjack

Remain has been inevitable for a long long time.

I’d love to know what leads you to believe that based on facts and what you know, as opposed to what you believe in your head based on nothing.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 15:33]

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 15:12 - Feb 23 with 1560 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 11:30 - Feb 23 by Lord_Bony

Would any party be able to offer a second referendum after coming to power?

Just wondering.

Only parliament can authorise a referendum.

The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Feb 23 with 1560 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:11 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

I’d love to know what leads you to believe that based on facts and what you know, as opposed to what you believe in your head based on nothing.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 15:33]

Can you write that again in English with the right words in some sort of order?

The Countdown begins. on 15:14 - Feb 23 with 1558 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Feb 23 by Highjack

Can you write that again in English with the right words in some sort of order?

It’s a fairly simple sentence. Try a bit harder.

The Countdown begins. on 15:22 - Feb 23 with 1542 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:43 - Feb 23 by Highjack

May + the EU have made it absolutely clear that their 'deal' is the only unalterable final possible deal. Parliament will never vote for it. Parliament will also never allow 'no deal' and will use whatever machinations are available to them to stop it. Even the speaker is breaking centuries of protocol against the advice of his own clerks to stop Brexit.

The only other option is remain. It's inevitable. I've said from the start they will never ever let us leave.

But TM is quite obviously running down the clock to get her deal through.

I'm positive it will be passé at the 11th hour then drinkies all round.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 15:25 - Feb 23 with 1540 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 15:14 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

To be fair, it is a couple of commas light. Not something you’d want to serve up to Warwick as a starter.

I do wonder myself why some people still believe the random voices in their head, based on no evidence whatsoever. Especially if they’ve been to university, and supposedly had to critically evaluate to get their degree.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 15:27 - Feb 23 with 1538 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:14 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

Based on facts and what I know opposed to what's in my head based on nothing why do I believe and you'll stop living if you don't know?

The Countdown begins. on 15:32 - Feb 23 with 1530 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 15:27 - Feb 23 by Highjack

Based on facts and what I know opposed to what's in my head based on nothing why do I believe and you'll stop living if you don't know?

Ah I see what you mean. I’ll go back to change the I to an O if it makes you feel better but It’s fairly obvious you know what I was asking. You just don’t have an answer outside of the conspiracy theory you’ve been spouting for months. No need to answer anyway, you repeated the same icke-esque nonsense to a similar question to my friend from Gower.

The Countdown begins. on 15:36 - Feb 23 with 1521 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 15:22 - Feb 23 by Gowerjack

But TM is quite obviously running down the clock to get her deal through.

I'm positive it will be passé at the 11th hour then drinkies all round.

Of course it will. Terrifying parliament into voting for her deal as opposed to accepting the catastrophe of leaving without a deal has been May’s plan for months. Olly Robbins was bragging about it in a Brussels bar only a few weeks ago. Anyone who’s seen anything of how this has played out behind the scenes would have been quickly and firmly disavowed of the notion that the plan all along has been to ignore the referendum result. I can’t even begin to illustrate how wrong that actually is. May’s plan is and always has been to “honour” the referendum result come what may and to hell with the consequences. And that’s just a fact.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 15:37]

The Countdown begins. on 15:38 - Feb 23 with 1517 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:32 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

Ah I see what you mean. I’ll go back to change the I to an O if it makes you feel better but It’s fairly obvious you know what I was asking. You just don’t have an answer outside of the conspiracy theory you’ve been spouting for months. No need to answer anyway, you repeated the same icke-esque nonsense to a similar question to my friend from Gower.

1. Do you think it's likely that the unchanged deal will get voted through despite giving the Government the biggest defeat in centuries mere weeks ago?

If the answer is no move on to 2.

2. Do you think Parliament will allow the U.K. to depart the European Union without a deal?

If the answer is no to both questions then remain is inevitable. It isn't Icke-esque nonsense. It's clear and unobstructed logic.

The Countdown begins. on 15:45 - Feb 23 with 1509 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 15:38 - Feb 23 by Highjack

1. Do you think it's likely that the unchanged deal will get voted through despite giving the Government the biggest defeat in centuries mere weeks ago?

If the answer is no move on to 2.

2. Do you think Parliament will allow the U.K. to depart the European Union without a deal?

If the answer is no to both questions then remain is inevitable. It isn't Icke-esque nonsense. It's clear and unobstructed logic.

1 - yes. I’ve been saying it for months.

2 - is moot. But I’ll go with the scenario. No I don’t think parliament will accept no deal. The most likely outcome there being that May falls, the Tory party splits asunder, Labour probably does too, a general election follows and f*ck knows what happens from there. In the meantime article 50 is extended but not revoked.

But even if this does at some point lead to a second referendum and a vote to remain it doesn’t logically follow that May’s plan all along has been to keep us in the EU. What does logically follow is what most of us have known since the day she took office. She’s just monumentally f*cking incompetent and has messed this whole thing up as badly, no worse, than anyone can possibly imagine. It has never been the plan all along to remain in the EU. That’s a simple fact whether you believe it or not.

The Countdown begins. on 15:48 - Feb 23 with 1504 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:36 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

Of course it will. Terrifying parliament into voting for her deal as opposed to accepting the catastrophe of leaving without a deal has been May’s plan for months. Olly Robbins was bragging about it in a Brussels bar only a few weeks ago. Anyone who’s seen anything of how this has played out behind the scenes would have been quickly and firmly disavowed of the notion that the plan all along has been to ignore the referendum result. I can’t even begin to illustrate how wrong that actually is. May’s plan is and always has been to “honour” the referendum result come what may and to hell with the consequences. And that’s just a fact.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 15:37]

If that happens the honourable thing to do would be to put May’s deal back to the people in a referendum for them to decide whether it is better than remaining in the EU.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 16:05 - Feb 23 with 1477 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:32 - Feb 23 by Highjack

If you think that May, Boris, Farage, and Mogg are not part of the elite then you need to read up on them and the company they keep.

Brexit is a project of the elite, for the elite.

Remain is the only option is you are anti elite. Simples.

You do understand that, right ?

The Countdown begins. on 16:08 - Feb 23 with 1474 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 15:48 - Feb 23 by longlostjack

If that happens the honourable thing to do would be to put May’s deal back to the people in a referendum for them to decide whether it is better than remaining in the EU.

It would. But when was honour ever an issue in politics? May is single mindedly focused on history remembering her as the PM who honoured the referendum result and took the UK out of the EU. She seems to think that’s a good thing. Of course the consequences won’t matter to her, either financially or politically. Her and Mr May are independently wealthy and politically she’ll be gone by the end of the summer, running through fields of wheat without a care in the world. Like Cameron before her, she’ll lead the country down a rabbit hole and then bugger off and let the rest of us face the consequences. The two worst PMs this country has ever had. Heath and Callaghan would be chuffed to have that mantle taken from them if they weren’t both dead.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:43]

The Countdown begins. on 16:17 - Feb 23 with 1455 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 14:16 - Feb 23 by Highjack

But this again is the problem, it's not a 'few tariffs'

It's regulatory divergence that is far more of an issue.

A very basic example in Financial Services is a thing called 'passporting' if that goes we're talking billions of pounds that would have been spent on NHS leaving the Country.

Tariffs are a small part of this, it's integrated supply chains, JIT systems, universal legal systems etc.

We were the biggest advocates of all of this and we're now abandoning it.

And to reiterate we have a multitude of Trade agreements with Non EU States through the EU negotiated on behalf of 500m people. We now start from a place of weakness and have the bargaining ability of 60m.

Wake up.
The Countdown begins. on 16:19 - Feb 23 with 1453 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Feb 23 by Kilkennyjack

Absolutely.

It's so anti British to give in. If they give me a slap, I'll slap them back harder.
The Countdown begins. on 16:21 - Feb 23 with 1448 viewsrockinjk

And btw we still have no positives for brexit.

We have it'll lead to more Far right activity and we had a vote.

Give me a positive!

Just one, I don't ask for much. One!
The Countdown begins. on 16:23 - Feb 23 with 1446 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:08 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

It would. But when was honour ever an issue in politics? May is single mindedly focused on history remembering her as the PM who honoured the referendum result and took the UK out of the EU. She seems to think that’s a good thing. Of course the consequences won’t matter to her, either financially or politically. Her and Mr May are independently wealthy and politically she’ll be gone by the end of the summer, running through fields of wheat without a care in the world. Like Cameron before her, she’ll lead the country down a rabbit hole and then bugger off and let the rest of us face the consequences. The two worst PMs this country has ever had. Heath and Callaghan would be chuffed to have that mantle taken from them if they weren’t both dead.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:43]

Indeed. Anthony Eden deserves a mention though. Having said that Brexit will undoubtedly do more damage to the UK than Suez ever did. Probably on a par with Churchill’s decision to stick to the Gold Standard. The common denominator? Tories overestimating the strength of the UK in the world and believing in their own hyperbole.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024