Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301684 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 16:23 - Feb 23 with 1575 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 16:08 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

It would. But when was honour ever an issue in politics? May is single mindedly focused on history remembering her as the PM who honoured the referendum result and took the UK out of the EU. She seems to think that’s a good thing. Of course the consequences won’t matter to her, either financially or politically. Her and Mr May are independently wealthy and politically she’ll be gone by the end of the summer, running through fields of wheat without a care in the world. Like Cameron before her, she’ll lead the country down a rabbit hole and then bugger off and let the rest of us face the consequences. The two worst PMs this country has ever had. Heath and Callaghan would be chuffed to have that mantle taken from them if they weren’t both dead.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:43]

Mantle, Andrew.

Disappointing, old fruit.
The Countdown begins. on 16:26 - Feb 23 with 1567 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:05 - Feb 23 by Kilkennyjack

If you think that May, Boris, Farage, and Mogg are not part of the elite then you need to read up on them and the company they keep.

Brexit is a project of the elite, for the elite.

Remain is the only option is you are anti elite. Simples.

You do understand that, right ?

Where the hell did I say May, Boris, Farage and Rees Mogg were not part of the elite you rodney plonker?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 16:28 - Feb 23 with 1566 viewsrockinjk

As Anna Soubry said T.May is obsessed with immigration.

That's why we are where we are. There is rules within existing EU treaties that could have appeased many but it suited many politicians to pretend it's all the fault of those bloody foreigners.

Only British people could want to lose rights to live and work elsewhere, so long as they make it harder for people with a foreign accent. It's crazy.

But then I suppose many thought it would just be the bloody foreigners who would lose rights and not themselves.

One day people will wake up, but they'll need to put the sun/mail/express etc down first.
The Countdown begins. on 16:31 - Feb 23 with 1559 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 16:23 - Feb 23 by WarwickHunt

Mantle, Andrew.

Disappointing, old fruit.

I’m blaming autocorrect. Still not as bad as “license”.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 16:34 - Feb 23 with 1542 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 16:28 - Feb 23 by rockinjk

As Anna Soubry said T.May is obsessed with immigration.

That's why we are where we are. There is rules within existing EU treaties that could have appeased many but it suited many politicians to pretend it's all the fault of those bloody foreigners.

Only British people could want to lose rights to live and work elsewhere, so long as they make it harder for people with a foreign accent. It's crazy.

But then I suppose many thought it would just be the bloody foreigners who would lose rights and not themselves.

One day people will wake up, but they'll need to put the sun/mail/express etc down first.

Windrush was May’s legacy to the Home Office. She said nothing and let Rudd take the political flack and allowed Rudd blame officials for implementing government policy. Shameful.

The Countdown begins. on 16:35 - Feb 23 with 1537 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:21 - Feb 23 by rockinjk

And btw we still have no positives for brexit.

We have it'll lead to more Far right activity and we had a vote.

Give me a positive!

Just one, I don't ask for much. One!

"I voted remain on pragmatic grounds. I wasn't a lover of the EU, believe it or not I do see some issues with it and it needs reform".

What issues do you have with the EU and what are the chances of reform?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 16:39 - Feb 23 with 1527 viewsexiledclaseboy

Usually, a government minister, let alone a cabinet minister, openly defying government policy would have to resign. Today three cabinet ministers have written in in one of the nation’s biggest selling newspapers that they will openly defy the stated policy of the government in which they serve. Yet they haven’t resigned or been sacked.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 16:39]

The Countdown begins. on 17:43 - Feb 23 with 1489 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 16:35 - Feb 23 by Highjack

"I voted remain on pragmatic grounds. I wasn't a lover of the EU, believe it or not I do see some issues with it and it needs reform".

What issues do you have with the EU and what are the chances of reform?

My issues are related more towards the euro and there is too much bureaucracy. On FOM there could be some more reforms which I strongly believe will happen with pressure across Europe.

The idealism of the EU for me is very attractive, it’s a work in progress and I think we should be shaping the future direction but we can’t while we keep electing UKIP morons and just spreading lies.

Bottom line is it isn’t perfect pretty much no remainer believes this. Maybe EFTA/EEA could have worked to appease those worried by more federalism but to leave. It makes zero sense to me and to reiterate this becomes more clear by the day. I remember feeling disappointed when we voted leave but I never believed we would consider no deal or potentially put peace in Ireland at risk.

I think many genuinely thought that this would be a case of a few further changes, it has been used by ideologies to push an extreme agenda. I don’t blame brexiteers for voting Brexit I blame them for not having another look after what we know NOW.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Feb 23 with 1473 viewsDJack

Highjack, you've been on these boards a while now. It is a not too common occasion when Rockin and ECB are in full agreeance and when they are it is pretty much the right answer...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 18:24 - Feb 23 with 1466 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:43 - Feb 23 by rockinjk

My issues are related more towards the euro and there is too much bureaucracy. On FOM there could be some more reforms which I strongly believe will happen with pressure across Europe.

The idealism of the EU for me is very attractive, it’s a work in progress and I think we should be shaping the future direction but we can’t while we keep electing UKIP morons and just spreading lies.

Bottom line is it isn’t perfect pretty much no remainer believes this. Maybe EFTA/EEA could have worked to appease those worried by more federalism but to leave. It makes zero sense to me and to reiterate this becomes more clear by the day. I remember feeling disappointed when we voted leave but I never believed we would consider no deal or potentially put peace in Ireland at risk.

I think many genuinely thought that this would be a case of a few further changes, it has been used by ideologies to push an extreme agenda. I don’t blame brexiteers for voting Brexit I blame them for not having another look after what we know NOW.

So what are the chances of us reforming the EU so they drop the Euro?

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Feb 23 with 1465 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Feb 23 by DJack

Highjack, you've been on these boards a while now. It is a not too common occasion when Rockin and ECB are in full agreeance and when they are it is pretty much the right answer...

There is no right answer.

The Countdown begins. on 18:36 - Feb 23 with 1458 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Feb 23 by Highjack

There is no right answer.

Actually, I agree with that. However there is the most favourable/least destructive answer.

As Rockin (and others) on previous occasions have stated the EU is far from perfect but the way to change that is from within...even Thatcher knew that. The death of Europe will come from populism not collective consensus which is why the EU are being strict (nasty in the eyes of naysayers) on the populist governments. Follow the money supporting these groups and it is not from the EU but from a bit further east.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 18:41 - Feb 23 with 1454 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:36 - Feb 23 by DJack

Actually, I agree with that. However there is the most favourable/least destructive answer.

As Rockin (and others) on previous occasions have stated the EU is far from perfect but the way to change that is from within...even Thatcher knew that. The death of Europe will come from populism not collective consensus which is why the EU are being strict (nasty in the eyes of naysayers) on the populist governments. Follow the money supporting these groups and it is not from the EU but from a bit further east.

It's almost the mantra of remain supporters "I don't like the EU but we need to reform it". They all say it. Even those advocating to stay in the EU don't bloody like it. That's the mad paradox of their argument.

We've been trying to reform it for years, they are not open to reform. Reform has been shown to be utterly impossible. Europe is non negotiable.

The Countdown begins. on 19:05 - Feb 23 with 1444 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:41 - Feb 23 by Highjack

It's almost the mantra of remain supporters "I don't like the EU but we need to reform it". They all say it. Even those advocating to stay in the EU don't bloody like it. That's the mad paradox of their argument.

We've been trying to reform it for years, they are not open to reform. Reform has been shown to be utterly impossible. Europe is non negotiable.

I don’t say it. I much prefer their approach to ours.
The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Feb 23 with 1434 viewsrockinjk

You’ve twisted my words there, I like the EU, I like free movement, I believe we’re better together

I just don’t believe it’s perfect, it’s a nuanced perspective that remain has and Brexit supporters cannot comprehend because everything is .... black and white with them
The Countdown begins. on 22:09 - Feb 23 with 1378 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The right wing new tiger party rosette 🏵

we won’t back a General Election because Corbyn might win, we won’t have a by-Election because Corbyn will win and we won’t back Corbyn’s Custom Union because he will win

And now we have the thread talking remain and reform

I wonder who first said that ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 22:12 - Feb 23 with 1372 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 22:09 - Feb 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

The right wing new tiger party rosette 🏵

we won’t back a General Election because Corbyn might win, we won’t have a by-Election because Corbyn will win and we won’t back Corbyn’s Custom Union because he will win

And now we have the thread talking remain and reform

I wonder who first said that ?

Ah yes, honourable Jeremy who gets irate at being asked questions he can't set.

Come on Tom!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 22:13 - Feb 23 with 1368 viewsDJack

Substitute "EU" for "parliament"...

Then again no one has said that they don't like the EU (apart from Brexidiots), they just say that there are improvements to be made. The only paradox is in your mind. As to reform, no we have not been trying to reform it for years. We've been trying to impose British will on it whilst some other foreign nationalists have opposed. Reform comes from a deliberate and thoughtful evaluation process not jingoistic reaction (however good the intention and/or basic argument).

The Countdown begins. on 22:40 - Feb 23 with 1355 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 22:12 - Feb 23 by waynekerr55

Ah yes, honourable Jeremy who gets irate at being asked questions he can't set.

Come on Tom!

Come on my friend I have called it all way so far

The Countdown begins. on 22:44 - Feb 23 with 1351 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 22:40 - Feb 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Bollix. Clasey and others have called it, not you. All you have done is spout pro Corbyn drivel - and this is from someone who was, initially, prepared to give the idiot a chance (him not you).

The Countdown begins. on 22:48 - Feb 23 with 1349 viewsexiledclaseboy

Called what?

The Countdown begins. on 22:56 - Feb 23 with 1338 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:44 - Feb 23 by DJack

Bollix. Clasey and others have called it, not you. All you have done is spout pro Corbyn drivel - and this is from someone who was, initially, prepared to give the idiot a chance (him not you).

I feel sorry for genuine labour supporters.

Tom can't see it, he seems a decent guy and has values I can respect but he's stuck in the mindset that Corbyn is playing a blinder.

He simply isn't. He was pushed kicking and screaming into supporting a customs union, he didn't want it. That's just a fact. He now pretends this is some great alternative idea, when in relaity his offering is just vastly inferior terms to what we have now.

He has blocked all attempts to move towards an EFTA/EEA or Peoples Vote position and played his supporters for fools. Even now, they still can't see it because he plays to the gallery.

I'm a pro business centrist, I'm not instinctively labour. I would rather vote lib dem or moderate tory but I'd vote labour in a heart beat with someone like Yvette Cooper, Chuka etc advocating a pro EU/business agenda.

Most traditional labour voters understand to win elections you have to win over people like myself to win elections. Corbyn will kill labour and I don't relish this prospect because some parts of society genuinely need a strong labour party.
The Countdown begins. on 23:06 - Feb 23 with 1330 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 22:44 - Feb 23 by DJack

Take a look a thread and pull me up .

The Countdown begins. on 23:14 - Feb 23 with 1324 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 22:56 - Feb 23 by rockinjk

I feel sorry for genuine labour supporters.

Tom can't see it, he seems a decent guy and has values I can respect but he's stuck in the mindset that Corbyn is playing a blinder.

He simply isn't. He was pushed kicking and screaming into supporting a customs union, he didn't want it. That's just a fact. He now pretends this is some great alternative idea, when in relaity his offering is just vastly inferior terms to what we have now.

He has blocked all attempts to move towards an EFTA/EEA or Peoples Vote position and played his supporters for fools. Even now, they still can't see it because he plays to the gallery.

I'm a pro business centrist, I'm not instinctively labour. I would rather vote lib dem or moderate tory but I'd vote labour in a heart beat with someone like Yvette Cooper, Chuka etc advocating a pro EU/business agenda.

Most traditional labour voters understand to win elections you have to win over people like myself to win elections. Corbyn will kill labour and I don't relish this prospect because some parts of society genuinely need a strong labour party.

Genuine labour supporters ...........

This is about brexit my friend not about who you are voting for next election

I voted remain

And I’ve accepted the result from the begining , we leave and we leave with the best deal we can get.

Out there in the streets and in the factories the leave vote is very passionate , first major party to diss it will die .

As a side note there are still people out there who think a no deal means it’s all off

The Countdown begins. on 23:33 - Feb 23 with 1317 viewsWarwickHunt

You’ve consistently parroted Corbyn’s pathetic, two-faced drivel. But crack on, fanboy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024