Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301801 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 23:37 - Feb 23 with 1946 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 23:14 - Feb 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Genuine labour supporters ...........

This is about brexit my friend not about who you are voting for next election

I voted remain

And I’ve accepted the result from the begining , we leave and we leave with the best deal we can get.

Out there in the streets and in the factories the leave vote is very passionate , first major party to diss it will die .

As a side note there are still people out there who think a no deal means it’s all off

Okay Tom, no worries.

Good luck getting a Corbyn Gov
The Countdown begins. on 14:10 - Feb 24 with 1866 viewsexiledclaseboy

Next vote on the withdrawal agreement now postponed until 12 March. 17 days before exit day. If May’s tactic wasn’t clear to some people before it surely should be now. Tick tock.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 14:32 - Feb 24 with 1848 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 14:10 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

Next vote on the withdrawal agreement now postponed until 12 March. 17 days before exit day. If May’s tactic wasn’t clear to some people before it surely should be now. Tick tock.

How does this motion being put forward to delay the exit come into this?

If A50 is extended then it doesn’t matter as much when she puts her deal to the vote surely? No Deal won’t be an imminent threat then.

I’m still hoping, naïvely possibly, that the only way to break the stalemate will be a People’s Vote.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Feb 24 with 1839 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 14:32 - Feb 24 by union_jack

How does this motion being put forward to delay the exit come into this?

If A50 is extended then it doesn’t matter as much when she puts her deal to the vote surely? No Deal won’t be an imminent threat then.

I’m still hoping, naïvely possibly, that the only way to break the stalemate will be a People’s Vote.

The motion won’t be binding on the government so if it’s passed they’ll probably ignore it. They usually do.

The Countdown begins. on 14:49 - Feb 24 with 1831 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

The motion won’t be binding on the government so if it’s passed they’ll probably ignore it. They usually do.

Right, I see. It would be a stick to beat her with though.

I truly believe this woman has blinkers on and isn’t seeing the wood fot]r the trees. She’s fixated with Brexit, her Brexit at that and wants to go down in history as the PM who delivered it.

Fame or infamy beckons.

The Countdown begins. on 19:57 - Feb 24 with 1774 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 14:49 - Feb 24 by union_jack

Right, I see. It would be a stick to beat her with though.

I truly believe this woman has blinkers on and isn’t seeing the wood fot]r the trees. She’s fixated with Brexit, her Brexit at that and wants to go down in history as the PM who delivered it.

Fame or infamy beckons.

at the moment she's going down as the woman who failed to negotiate the one single and most important thing that needed to be negotiated during her tenure.

No deal is not a policy option it is the failure to achieve an agreement.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 21:58 - Feb 24 with 1734 viewsrockinjk

Genuinely getting angry now! This is like a coup.

This is becoming unprecedented - she ignores votes/motions/delays/cancels you name it.

This isn’t the United Kingdom I know - we’re sleep walking into fascism

Parliament need to act before it’s too late this goes beyond Brexit now
The Countdown begins. on 22:00 - Feb 24 with 1728 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

This is the key point, she just ignores the will of the house. In normal times the biggest defeat in a Century would mean something. Not now.

What the Fck is going on
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 22:01 - Feb 24 with 1725 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 22:00 - Feb 24 by rockinjk

This is the key point, she just ignores the will of the house. In normal times the biggest defeat in a Century would mean something. Not now.

What the Fck is going on

Not forgetting that she leads a minority government with no mandate for anything.

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Feb 24 with 1719 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 21:58 - Feb 24 by rockinjk

This is becoming unprecedented - she ignores votes/motions/delays/cancels you name it.

Because she’s delivering what the people voted for.

In 2016.

Before we knew more about the consequences.

True democracy would be to find out what the people would vote for NOW. Before it’s too late. I’d support the result whichever way it went. I think I know what the result would be though.

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Feb 24 with 1718 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:01 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

Not forgetting that she leads a minority government with no mandate for anything.

There’s something troubling about her, I think she a no dealer and she’s played us all
The Countdown begins. on 22:08 - Feb 24 with 1711 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Feb 24 by union_jack

Because she’s delivering what the people voted for.

In 2016.

Before we knew more about the consequences.

True democracy would be to find out what the people would vote for NOW. Before it’s too late. I’d support the result whichever way it went. I think I know what the result would be though.

And that’s why true believers can’t abide having another vote because we know the reality now not the unicorn bs we were fed and the years and years of anti EU propaganda in the tabloids leading up to it

I bet there’s some people who voted Brexit having some deep regrets right now, at least my conscious is clear. Brain drain here we come
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 22:09]
The Countdown begins. on 22:13 - Feb 24 with 1696 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Feb 24 by rockinjk

There’s something troubling about her, I think she a no dealer and she’s played us all

I think there is something wrong with her, or she is up to her eyeballs on Prozac and has no idea what she is doing or why. The only thing she cares about now is ‘must get my way, must win’ no matter how shit that win is. She’s not a no dealer but, if she can’t get her ‘win’ she will go right over the cliff for no deal and disaster if it lets her say ‘you should have gone for my deal’ when the consequences become clear.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 22:18 - Feb 24 with 1685 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 22:13 - Feb 24 by monmouth

I think there is something wrong with her, or she is up to her eyeballs on Prozac and has no idea what she is doing or why. The only thing she cares about now is ‘must get my way, must win’ no matter how shit that win is. She’s not a no dealer but, if she can’t get her ‘win’ she will go right over the cliff for no deal and disaster if it lets her say ‘you should have gone for my deal’ when the consequences become clear.

I honestly believe she has a case if tunnel vision.

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Feb 24 with 1685 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:13 - Feb 24 by monmouth

Nobody wants this deal, remainers obviously hate it and most Brexit supporters hate it

If it gets voted through because of fear of no deal the Country could take a nasty turn which has already taken place

It’s all become about getting the numbers to get it through not the future of the Country. This is not cool.

Brexit supporters seriously wake up you’ve had your fun open your eyes
The Countdown begins. on 22:23 - Feb 24 with 1676 viewsrockinjk

The obvious solution is that all moderates form an alliance for next 12 months revoke article 50 and find a workable Brexit solution put it back to the people if they vote for it then fine we Brexit

Stand up to the Far right and left!!
The Countdown begins. on 22:26 - Feb 24 with 1673 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 21:58 - Feb 24 by rockinjk

I’ve said continuously Teresa may is a communist ,a dictator.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 22:39 - Feb 24 with 1653 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:26 - Feb 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

She’s very, very right wing and Authoritarian

She’s an odd one
The Countdown begins. on 22:40 - Feb 24 with 1651 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:26 - Feb 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

A communist???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 22:45 - Feb 24 with 1644 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:40 - Feb 24 by Highjack

A communist???

Hahaha

Yes probably more polar opposite
The Countdown begins. on 22:53 - Feb 24 with 1633 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:45 - Feb 24 by rockinjk

Hahaha

I agree she has some dictatorial tendencies and is a right wrongun but communist is about 17 steps too far.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 22:56 - Feb 24 with 1630 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:53 - Feb 24 by Highjack

I agree she has some dictatorial tendencies and is a right wrongun but communist is about 17 steps too far.

The Buckinghamshire Bolshevik
The Countdown begins. on 08:01 - Feb 25 with 1542 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:45 - Feb 24 by rockinjk

Hahaha

Ignore Tommy, he's patently bonkers.
The Countdown begins. on 11:12 - Feb 25 with 1492 viewspikeypaul

32 AFLI

SIUYRL

I want 600K views by the end of the week,so get posting you remoaner w@nkers.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 11:14]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Feb 25 with 1488 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:12 - Feb 25 by pikeypaul

32 AFLI

SIUYRL

I want 600K views by the end of the week,so get posting you remoaner w@nkers.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 11:14]

Bless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024