Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301165 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:12 - Feb 27 with 2976 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:43 - Feb 27 by WarwickHunt

What do you mean “now”?

Should we all chip in for Pikey’s new abacus?

He's in denial.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 07:07 - Feb 28 with 2827 viewspikeypaul

29 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 07:50 - Feb 28 with 2804 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:12 - Feb 27 by longlostjack

He's in denial.

Doubt it. Egypt’s full of muslims.
The Countdown begins. on 11:24 - Feb 28 with 2741 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 11:28 - Feb 28 with 2737 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins. on 11:24 - Feb 28 by LeonWasGod

If i saw chris grayling serving behind the bar at a wetherspoons i'd expect him to f**k my order up.
The Countdown begins. on 11:30 - Feb 28 with 2736 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 11:28 - Feb 28 by Ace_Jack

If i saw chris grayling serving behind the bar at a wetherspoons i'd expect him to f**k my order up.

Not the most competent is he!
The Countdown begins. on 10:55 - Mar 1 with 2577 viewsBatterseajack

How much money has been wasted on this No deal brexit preparations. Folkstone is now shelved and now £33m of taxpayer money is paying off Eurotunnel over the f**ked up Ferry tendering process. This Grayling is a real sham of a man yet is untouchable due to his support for Brexit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47414699

If thats not enough for one daily cycle of news, its emerged today that his f**k up on the part-privatization of the probation service has cost the tax payer almost £500m.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47409350

Of course, he's right on Brexit though.
The Countdown begins. on 11:03 - Mar 1 with 2572 viewspikeypaul

4 weeks and fecking loving it.

SIUYRL

Now get posting you motherfecker remoaners I want 600,000 views by the end of the weekend.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:17 - Mar 1 with 2565 viewsLeonWasGod

You're a bunch of racist clakw@nkers

The Countdown begins. on 11:24 - Mar 1 with 2559 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:17 - Mar 1 by LeonWasGod

You're a bunch of racist clakw@nkers

" The people must show the elite who is in charge "

Cummings' strategy still being used to fool the masses then !
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 16:12]

The Countdown begins. on 14:48 - Mar 1 with 2516 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 11:24 - Mar 1 by longlostjack

" The people must show the elite who is in charge "

Cummings' strategy still being used to fool the masses then !
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 16:12]

If he passed my house I'd pour a kettle over the c unt.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 21:52 - Mar 1 with 2442 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:48 - Mar 1 by Ebo

If he passed my house I'd pour a kettle over the c unt.

👏👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 08:50 - Mar 2 with 2368 viewsWarwickHunt

That nice, trustworthy Mr Trump is going to give the UK a great trade deal - just like the Brains’ Trust on here forecasted.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/01/brexit-trump-trade-hanoi

Whaddya reckon, Jango? 😂😂😂
The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Mar 2 with 2334 viewsKilkennyjack

You could not make this up.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 10:04 - Mar 2 with 2328 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 08:50 - Mar 2 by WarwickHunt

That nice, trustworthy Mr Trump is going to give the UK a great trade deal - just like the Brains’ Trust on here forecasted.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/01/brexit-trump-trade-hanoi

Whaddya reckon, Jango? 😂😂😂

It doesn’t make great reading for us going forward. If we strike a trade deal with the US and we start importing the chlorinated chicken and hormone treated beef, then some of our food manufacturers are going to find it very difficult to export to the EU unless they can provenance the source of their materias which will take some doing.
The Countdown begins. on 11:18 - Mar 2 with 2292 viewspikeypaul

27 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 11:18 - Mar 2 with 2292 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 10:04 - Mar 2 by majorraglan

It doesn’t make great reading for us going forward. If we strike a trade deal with the US and we start importing the chlorinated chicken and hormone treated beef, then some of our food manufacturers are going to find it very difficult to export to the EU unless they can provenance the source of their materias which will take some doing.

The whole chlorine Beef thing is a red herring

The main issue will be lowering of standards meaning more competition and therefore job losses in agriculture through undercutting

Brexit supporters don’t seem to understand in any Trade deal it takes two to tango and the States is the top dog in this negotiation

It will mean eventual privatisation of the NHS which personally doesn’t bother me but it will bother people who bought into 350m for NHS and all that nonsense

Brexit supporters have been sold a pup they’re losing their own rights, creating a more right wing capitalist economy with short termism at its heart and a recalibration towards Non EU migrants... less Italians, Spanish etc but more from places where the sun/mail readers will have a freak out

Turkey have already said as part of Trade bargain they want visa restrictions lifted

But keep the faith brexiteers, keep the faith the fund managers and currency speculators thank you for your continued devotion to I don’t know what
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 11:19]
The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Mar 3 with 2162 viewsexiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/03/mays-hopes-rise-as-senior-tory-

The inevitable is happening as predicted. This has always been about keeping the Tory party together not what’s best for the UK.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Mar 3 with 2158 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Mar 3 by exiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/03/mays-hopes-rise-as-senior-tory-

The inevitable is happening as predicted. This has always been about keeping the Tory party together not what’s best for the UK.

"As long as the attorney general [Sir Geoffrey Cox] is able to assure the House that he has a legally binding guarantee that the backstop can only be temporary, I would accept that and would urge others to accept it.”

He won't be able to...
The Countdown begins. on 09:27 - Mar 3 with 2150 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Mar 3 by WarwickHunt

"As long as the attorney general [Sir Geoffrey Cox] is able to assure the House that he has a legally binding guarantee that the backstop can only be temporary, I would accept that and would urge others to accept it.”

He won't be able to...

We’ll see.

The Countdown begins. on 09:38 - Mar 3 with 2137 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:27 - Mar 3 by exiledclaseboy

We’ll see.

Will the DUP and ERG accept Barnier's statement from yesterday that "...we are ready to give further guarantees, assurances and clarifications that the backstop SHOULD only be temporary”?

If it's only temporary in legal terms then it ceases to become a backstop, Shirley. The EU won't write that into the original agreement.

They (the DUP and ERG) may well cave in and accept it rather than potentially have no Brexit though, granted.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 9:44]
The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Mar 3 with 2121 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 09:38 - Mar 3 by WarwickHunt

Will the DUP and ERG accept Barnier's statement from yesterday that "...we are ready to give further guarantees, assurances and clarifications that the backstop SHOULD only be temporary”?

If it's only temporary in legal terms then it ceases to become a backstop, Shirley. The EU won't write that into the original agreement.

They (the DUP and ERG) may well cave in and accept it rather than potentially have no Brexit though, granted.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 9:44]

“This deal, no deal or no Brexit (or a delay)”. May’s tactic has always been to take this to the brink and dare the ERG/DUP to blink first. And they will.

The Countdown begins. on 10:51 - Mar 3 with 2095 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:52 - Mar 3 by exiledclaseboy

“This deal, no deal or no Brexit (or a delay)”. May’s tactic has always been to take this to the brink and dare the ERG/DUP to blink first. And they will.

The ERG could well split 😂 !

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Mar 3 with 2073 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Mar 3 by exiledclaseboy

Yep, we’re all going to have to put up with a crap deal far inferior to what we have now just so some tw@s can save face.

I noticed through twitter the sun is onboard now..... what a surprise

They sold unicorns and now they’re pretending this is a great opportunity

What we’re getting is literally what was referred to as project fear during campaign. It’s a terrible fudge, to limit the damage caused by a lot of stupid people buying into a lot of lies

Oh well, hey at least we won’t have a depression! We’ll just have to have years of decline just so Dai doesn’t have to hear as many polish accents as before

😏
The Countdown begins. on 11:57 - Mar 3 with 2069 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 10:51 - Mar 3 by longlostjack

The ERG could well split 😂 !

With any luck, yes!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024