Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301292 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 12:58 - Mar 5 with 2213 viewswestwalesed

The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Mar 3 by rockinjk

So in essence it’s a ‘feeling’

Like the moment we leave you walk out and door and can shout freedom!

I think we understand it perfectly well, it’s a very odd way to make important decisions. It’s the political equivalent of “winging it”

The argh fck it why not approach

Sorry for the slow reply.

I don't object to it being described as a "feeling" or an "instinct", the real question is whether, as you seem to be suggesting, that makes a vote cast on that basis any less relevant than a vote cast on the basis of "facts". You describe it as "odd" I would describe it as being perfectly reasonable considering the multi-variant nature of Human decision making. I also have no doubt at all that many many Millions of Leave voters literally did think "argh fck it why not" when casting their vote to Leave. Those millions of voters who felt that the current "system" (however they understood it) was broken for them and this was their way of trying to change it. Perhaps misguided, perhaps not, but again, who decides if that is any less valid?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Mar 5 with 2200 viewswestwalesed

The Countdown begins. on 13:45 - Mar 4 by Batterseajack

That "something more arbitrary" is just feelings. Trouble with feelings is that they cant be counteracted with facts.

"It’s hard to say if that will end up bringing material benefits or not in the long run."
Of course its hard to say if we'll be better off, because there is nothing to suggest that we will be, unless something miraculous happen. This is a sad indictment of our great nation that we are now resorting to hoping for a miracle to save the day.

Again, (see above) sorry for the slow reply.

You're right, feelings can't be counteracted with facts. Sometime people have an instinct that the system isn't working for them and they want to overhaul it. Sometimes things just don't feel right. I suppose you could call that a faith in a sense.

There is nothing to suggest we will be better off in the long run, no. But virtually every prediction about the negative consequences of a vote to Leave have been shown to be inaccurate as well - the most famous being the requirement for an Emergency Budget and Half a Million more unemployed.

What will be will be.

The Countdown begins. on 13:56 - Mar 5 with 2169 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 13:02 - Mar 5 by westwalesed

Again, (see above) sorry for the slow reply.

You're right, feelings can't be counteracted with facts. Sometime people have an instinct that the system isn't working for them and they want to overhaul it. Sometimes things just don't feel right. I suppose you could call that a faith in a sense.

There is nothing to suggest we will be better off in the long run, no. But virtually every prediction about the negative consequences of a vote to Leave have been shown to be inaccurate as well - the most famous being the requirement for an Emergency Budget and Half a Million more unemployed.

What will be will be.

"But virtually every prediction about the negative consequences of a vote to Leave have been shown to be inaccurate as well "

Citation needed

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 16:29 - Mar 5 with 2138 viewswestwalesed

The Countdown begins. on 13:56 - Mar 5 by Ebo

"But virtually every prediction about the negative consequences of a vote to Leave have been shown to be inaccurate as well "

Citation needed

Referendum 2016: Unemployment would be up by 500,000 in the event of a vote to leave.
Today: We are at record employment levels.

Referendum 2016: Every household would be worse of by £3000.
Today: Wages are outstripping inflation for the first time in years.

Referendum 2016: There would be an "emergency budget" in the event to leave.
Since the Referendum: There has been no such budget.

Those are the big ones, and I am sure you will find counter points to make. But the fact is that the UK economy is in robust health and is growing at a faster rate that the Eurozone.

The Countdown begins. on 18:26 - Mar 5 with 2106 viewsKilkennyjack

Hey Brexidiots ..... well done you fecking half wits ....

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 19:14 - Mar 5 with 2084 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:29 - Mar 5 by westwalesed

Referendum 2016: Unemployment would be up by 500,000 in the event of a vote to leave.

Those are the big ones, and I am sure you will find counter points to make. But the fact is that the UK economy is in robust health and is growing at a faster rate that the Eurozone.

I think it’s only fair to point out that we haven’t left yet.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:13 - Mar 5 with 2063 viewsbonymine

This in a nutshell stop all the scaremongering FFS ..........

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Countdown begins. on 20:17 - Mar 5 with 2043 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:13 - Mar 5 by bonymine

This in a nutshell stop all the scaremongering FFS ..........

You haven’t been paying attention, have you?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Mar 5 with 2048 viewsbonymine

The Countdown begins. on 20:17 - Mar 5 by WarwickHunt

You haven’t been paying attention, have you?

I just looked at the last page Warwick as I couldn’t be arsed to read through all that sh1t it just sums up my views on this let’s get out to stand on our own two feet FFS maybe a bit simplistic but we survived before the EEC/EU back in 1974 and it’s the greedy bureaucrats who are screwing the system and we’ll most certainly trade and flourish WHEN we go it alone 💪💪💪.....

Onward and Upwards .....🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 20:35]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Countdown begins. on 20:44 - Mar 5 with 2030 viewswestwalesed

The Countdown begins. on 19:14 - Mar 5 by longlostjack

These examples were stated consequences of a vote to Leave, not actually leaving.

The Countdown begins. on 21:42 - Mar 5 with 1988 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Mar 5 by bonymine

I just looked at the last page Warwick as I couldn’t be arsed to read through all that sh1t it just sums up my views on this let’s get out to stand on our own two feet FFS maybe a bit simplistic but we survived before the EEC/EU back in 1974 and it’s the greedy bureaucrats who are screwing the system and we’ll most certainly trade and flourish WHEN we go it alone 💪💪💪.....

The world has changed since 1974...and “greedy bureaucrats...screwing the system” is a laughable reason for wanting to leave a trading block of 600 million people.
The Countdown begins. on 22:57 - Mar 5 with 1957 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Mar 5 by bonymine

UK was ‘the sick man of Europe’ in 1974.

Europe then transformed the UK through peace, trade, and mutual prosperity.

Nothing else good about 1974 except the Dutch football team.
It was a shite time.
Even Swans were shite and had to apply for re-election after finiishing in 89th position.

If we leave with no deal then we cant trade with anybody without new deals. All of which are worse than today.

Luckily our kids will vote us straight back in 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

The Countdown begins. on 07:59 - Mar 6 with 1885 viewsKilkennyjack

Smash this Tory Brexit now.

The Countdown begins. on 10:26 - Mar 6 with 1844 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:57 - Mar 5 by Kilkennyjack

UK was ‘the sick man of Europe’ in 1974.

Europe then transformed the UK through peace, trade, and mutual prosperity.

Nothing else good about 1974 except the Dutch football team.
It was a shite time.
Even Swans were shite and had to apply for re-election after finiishing in 89th position.

If we leave with no deal then we cant trade with anybody without new deals. All of which are worse than today.

Luckily our kids will vote us straight back in 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

The sick man of Europe tag has been chucked at loads of countries in the last century, many of whom are in the European Union.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 11:42 - Mar 6 with 1826 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 19:14 - Mar 5 by longlostjack

I think it's fair to point out that those points were a load of bollox as well.

The only surprise so far has been that employment has held up in the top line figures. And it's good employment too - most of the growth has been in full time jobs.

A big hit on the economy was forecasted (current estimates suggest it's cost us more per week so far than the magical Brexit bus claim). We were told emergency budgetary measures would have to be taken, and £50bn of QE was needed. The economic claims before the referendum were over-played (focus was on the worst case scenario in all of the reports, rather than a more balanced reported including elements of uncertainty). But ultimately they were correct in that economically there's been a big hit already. A hit on GDP, on inward investment and on people's pockets.

We've consistently underperformed compared to other developed countries since the summer of 2016 from being in a position of strength. Only now as of back end of 2018 are we seeing European growth as a whole slowing, for a whole bunch of reasons one of which being the uncertainty around Brexit itself.

And then you've had all the social upheaval. Division, worry about futures with announcements that companies are moving or not going ahead with planned investments. People who've lived here for decades and brought up children now having to apply for settled status, etc.

It's an ridiculous case of utter self harm.
The Countdown begins. on 12:28 - Mar 6 with 1799 viewspikeypaul

23 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 12:46 - Mar 6 with 1784 viewsBatterseajack

The silly tw@t had his French residency application turned down.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/the-londoner-brexiteer-nigel-law
The Countdown begins. on 13:37 - Mar 6 with 1758 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 07:59 - Mar 6 by Kilkennyjack

Smash this Tory Brexit now.

Yup, it's all down to Brexit.

Nothing to do with EU dropping tariffs on Japanese manufactured cars whatsoever.
The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Mar 6 with 1735 viewsEbo

"Today: We are at record employment levels. "

Due to a vast number of people on zero hour contracts. They could not be called in for weeks yet still registered as employed.

"Wages are outstripping inflation for the first time in years"

Still waiting for to see 100% proof of this, certainly not in the most deprived areas of the UK

The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Mar 6 with 1731 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Mar 6 by Ebo

"Today: We are at record employment levels. "

Due to a vast number of people on zero hour contracts. They could not be called in for weeks yet still registered as employed.

"Wages are outstripping inflation for the first time in years"

Still waiting for to see 100% proof of this, certainly not in the most deprived areas of the UK

This is where I have to step in, the vast majority of jobs are F/T

The jobs figures are fantastic, there are issues within this but overall the job market has held up very well.

That's partly why I find it so weird that sum want to rip this up.
The Countdown begins. on 14:02 - Mar 6 with 1727 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 13:37 - Mar 6 by bluey_the_blue

Nothing to do with EU dropping tariffs on Japanese manufactured cars whatsoever.

Credit to tweeter:

Isn't it amazing just how UNLUCKY the UK has become since 23rd June 2016:

Ford
Honda
Jaguar
Airbus
HSBC
Panasonic
Toshiba
Hitachi
P&O
Sony
Lloyds
Barclays
AXA
UBS
EBA
Unilever
Dyson
JP Morgan
MoneyGram

Obviously NOTHING AT ALL to do with #Brexit!

Just how UNLUCKY can you get?!

----------------------------------

When will you guys ever take some RESPONSIBILITY for your actions. Those of us who believe in market forces are usually the first to talk about RESPONSIBILITY

But when it comes to brexit, you're all a bunch of pussies blaming everything but your OWN decision
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 14:03]
The Countdown begins. on 14:08 - Mar 6 with 1715 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 12:58 - Mar 5 by westwalesed

Sorry for the slow reply.

I don't object to it being described as a "feeling" or an "instinct", the real question is whether, as you seem to be suggesting, that makes a vote cast on that basis any less relevant than a vote cast on the basis of "facts". You describe it as "odd" I would describe it as being perfectly reasonable considering the multi-variant nature of Human decision making. I also have no doubt at all that many many Millions of Leave voters literally did think "argh fck it why not" when casting their vote to Leave. Those millions of voters who felt that the current "system" (however they understood it) was broken for them and this was their way of trying to change it. Perhaps misguided, perhaps not, but again, who decides if that is any less valid?

Very interesting and thank you for your reply.

I worry about this Country when the penny drops for these people
The Countdown begins. on 14:10 - Mar 6 with 1712 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 14:02 - Mar 6 by rockinjk

Credit to tweeter:

Ford
Honda
Jaguar
Airbus
HSBC
Panasonic
Toshiba
Hitachi
P&O
Sony
Lloyds
Barclays
AXA
UBS
EBA
Unilever
Dyson
JP Morgan
MoneyGram

When will you guys ever take some RESPONSIBILITY for your actions. Those of us who believe in market forces are usually the first to talk about RESPONSIBILITY

But when it comes to brexit, you're all a bunch of pussies blaming everything but your OWN decision

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Mar 6 with 1706 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:37 - Mar 6 by bluey_the_blue

Japan FTA is a reason for relocated in Japan instead of the EU, that and the need to relocate fairly quickly. They have more factories in Japan which could help them with capacity during this change.

But lets not kid ourselves that the UK being without a trade deal in under a month with both the EU and Japan is what triggered this move.
The Countdown begins. on 14:25 - Mar 6 with 1698 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 14:02 - Mar 6 by rockinjk

Credit to tweeter:

Ford
Honda
Jaguar
Airbus
HSBC
Panasonic
Toshiba
Hitachi
P&O
Sony
Lloyds
Barclays
AXA
UBS
EBA
Unilever
Dyson
JP Morgan
MoneyGram

WIll Brexit lead to some leaving? Sure.

Problem you have is willfully ignoring the fact other reasons also exist.

Niche diesel SUV planned for Britain now not being made, leading to no job losses? Blame Brexit and not the fact that diesel sales have plummeted.

Toyota producing new Corolla here? Despite Brexit clearly.

Dyson moved office staff effectively to Singapore - makes sense given most of their sales in Asia. R&D et al funnily enough remain in Britain.

As for others, especially financial well any dealing with EU will obviously create a new base within EU and relocate, doesn't mean they've pulled out of UK.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024