Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301689 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Mar 6 with 2166 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 22:02 - Mar 6 by union_jack

Excellent article from The Grauniad.

Anyone know when this amendment is due to be voted on?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/06/brexit-kyle-wilson-amendme

No guarantee it will be voted in. The speaker has to call it. If May’s deal isn’t passed on Tuesday the other motions will be debated on Wednesday and Thursday.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 22:08 - Mar 6 with 2157 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Mar 6 by exiledclaseboy

No guarantee it will be voted in. The speaker has to call it. If May’s deal isn’t passed on Tuesday the other motions will be debated on Wednesday and Thursday.

Given John Bercow’s seeming desire to halt Brexit I would hope this would be tabled next week.

Fingers crossed.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 22:13 - Mar 6 with 2154 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:02 - Mar 6 by union_jack

Excellent article from The Grauniad.

Anyone know when this amendment is due to be voted on?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/06/brexit-kyle-wilson-amendme

Would have to be before the vote on May’s deal next Tuesday I suppose. It’s clearly the most sensible option but the swivel eyed loons of the ERG will be panicking that the people may decide to vote to remain in the light of the evidence. This would be err......... very... err .... undemocratic and shouldn’t possibly be allowed to happen.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 22:52 - Mar 6 with 2119 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:04 - Mar 6 by bluey_the_blue

Don't agree with all the red lines.

With regards to immigration I'm in favour of an Australian style points system; skilled immigration in areas of need. IT has had visas abused ( admittedly from outside EU ) for decades.

With regards to Europe, I was in favour of a trading block but not everything else; silly to even attempt to homogenise so many disparate cultures and economies, Euro being one of EU's greatest failings.

Leaving, can't bind ourselves to EU otherwise what's the point? We need to be able to conduct our own trade negotiations.

Northern Ireland can't be isolated from UK.

Why can’t the north of Ireland be treated differently ?

Its a different situation, not least the GFA and the fact that NI voted Remain.

The DUP speak for very few people. Thankfully.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 02:35 - Mar 7 with 2070 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:52 - Mar 6 by Kilkennyjack

Why can’t the north of Ireland be treated differently ?

Its a different situation, not least the GFA and the fact that NI voted Remain.

The DUP speak for very few people. Thankfully.

Killy the CTA precedes the EU by around 70 years and as far as I’m aware will still be in place even in the event of a no deal brexit. This nonsense about a “hard border” only applies to trade because the only thing the EU really cares about is the Markets (praise be unto them).

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 07:23 - Mar 7 with 2038 viewspikeypaul

To answer the terrorist lovers question Northern Ireland is British and Britain 🇬🇧 voted leave, end of. it will leave with the rest of Britain . What next,Islington voted remain so it should be treated differently and allowed to remain in the EU ?

Anyway 22 And fecking loving it.

SIUYRL

And in the words of Ashdown “you either believe in democracy or you don’t and be it 1 vote or more the result must be respected and acted on”
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 7:25]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 07:51 - Mar 7 with 2027 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 07:23 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

To answer the terrorist lovers question Northern Ireland is British and Britain 🇬🇧 voted leave, end of. it will leave with the rest of Britain . What next,Islington voted remain so it should be treated differently and allowed to remain in the EU ?

Anyway 22 And fecking loving it.

SIUYRL

And in the words of Ashdown “you either believe in democracy or you don’t and be it 1 vote or more the result must be respected and acted on”
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 7:25]

Hi dumbo - no need to worry about Islington cos its not a nation see. Britain is also not a nation.

The north of Ireland is , well, part of Ireland - albeit temporarily ruled from London.
Ireland is a nation.

Likewise England, Scotland, and Cymru.

Your union is on its death bed with Brexit.

Looking forward to the Peoples Vote now to kill Brexit stone dead. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 08:52 - Mar 7 with 2006 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 07:51 - Mar 7 by Kilkennyjack

Hi dumbo - no need to worry about Islington cos its not a nation see. Britain is also not a nation.

The north of Ireland is , well, part of Ireland - albeit temporarily ruled from London.
Ireland is a nation.

Likewise England, Scotland, and Cymru.

Your union is on its death bed with Brexit.

Looking forward to the Peoples Vote now to kill Brexit stone dead. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Hmm.

Not sure the residents of NI will want to join your mob after no deal Brexit, they know who they are better off with.

Still, the EU that are hammering you over tax breaks will no doubt step in to help (snigger).
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:40 - Mar 7 with 1991 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 08:52 - Mar 7 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm.

Not sure the residents of NI will want to join your mob after no deal Brexit, they know who they are better off with.

Still, the EU that are hammering you over tax breaks will no doubt step in to help (snigger).

Southern Ireland will be hit far harder than anyone including 🇬🇧 after we leave, that is for sure and the reason they are sh!tting themselves.

Forgive me if I am wrong but there is nothing stopping anyone in British Northern Ireland going to live in Southern Ireland now or for that matter on mainland Britain going there, I wonder why they have not? It’s because they are happy to rely on Britain 🇬🇧 to give them a living like parasites have always done, go home if you do not like it,simples. But we all know despite everything they will still be here long after we leave the EU like the hypocrites they are.

Geographically they are not in a good posistion and they export massively to Northern Ireland and the rest of 🇬🇧 so I hope they enjoy the tariffs we will impose on them, it works two ways see.😂😂😂

22 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 10:06]

The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Mar 7 with 1985 viewsbluey_the_blue

Not sure they'll enjoy the consequences of a no deal Brexit. Varadkar will bear the brunt of that at next election, especially if EU aren't as helpful as some claim.
The Countdown begins. on 09:46 - Mar 7 with 1984 viewswestwalesed

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Mar 6 by exiledclaseboy

Having now read that Bercow would 100% allow that to be voted on, and it would pass too in my opinion.

And then who decides what the question is?

For me, Remain shouldn’t be on there.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Mar 7 with 1970 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:46 - Mar 7 by westwalesed

Having now read that Bercow would 100% allow that to be voted on, and it would pass too in my opinion.

And then who decides what the question is?

For me, Remain shouldn’t be on there.

So you would prefer May's binary choice? My deal or no deal?

The Countdown begins. on 10:36 - Mar 7 with 1964 viewswestwalesed

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Mar 7 by longlostjack

So you would prefer May's binary choice? My deal or no deal?

My honest answer is I don't know. As someone who is completely opposed to a Second Referendum, it is hard for me to countenance a question I would be "happy" to take part in.

May's Deal vs Remain - would be completely unacceptable to me as a Leaver. May's deal is as soft as it gets and Remain as I have said shouldn't be there.

May's Deal vs No Deal vs Remain - would be unacceptable as it would deliberately split the leave vote and Remain shouldn't be there.

May's Deal vs No Deal is about the only thing I could possibly get on board with. It honours the original Referendum result and breaks the deadlock.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Countdown begins. on 11:34 - Mar 7 with 1939 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 09:40 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

Southern Ireland will be hit far harder than anyone including 🇬🇧 after we leave, that is for sure and the reason they are sh!tting themselves.

Forgive me if I am wrong but there is nothing stopping anyone in British Northern Ireland going to live in Southern Ireland now or for that matter on mainland Britain going there, I wonder why they have not? It’s because they are happy to rely on Britain 🇬🇧 to give them a living like parasites have always done, go home if you do not like it,simples. But we all know despite everything they will still be here long after we leave the EU like the hypocrites they are.

Geographically they are not in a good posistion and they export massively to Northern Ireland and the rest of 🇬🇧 so I hope they enjoy the tariffs we will impose on them, it works two ways see.😂😂😂

22 AFLI

SIUYRL

You need to see a shrink pronto.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 12:47 - Mar 7 with 1915 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:36 - Mar 7 by westwalesed

My honest answer is I don't know. As someone who is completely opposed to a Second Referendum, it is hard for me to countenance a question I would be "happy" to take part in.

May's Deal vs Remain - would be completely unacceptable to me as a Leaver. May's deal is as soft as it gets and Remain as I have said shouldn't be there.

May's Deal vs No Deal vs Remain - would be unacceptable as it would deliberately split the leave vote and Remain shouldn't be there.

May's Deal vs No Deal is about the only thing I could possibly get on board with. It honours the original Referendum result and breaks the deadlock.

I do wonder whether it's actually the honouring the result of the first referendum that is Leaver's concern or whether it's the fear that, having had so much more information since 2016, voters may have changed their minds.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 13:21]

The Countdown begins. on 13:24 - Mar 7 with 1898 viewsEbo

We live in a society where we need food banks to feed the poor, and an army to help the police. Meanwhile we've spent 4.2 BILLION on Brexit.

It’s criminal.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 13:32 - Mar 7 with 1900 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:47 - Mar 7 by longlostjack

I do wonder whether it's actually the honouring the result of the first referendum that is Leaver's concern or whether it's the fear that, having had so much more information since 2016, voters may have changed their minds.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 13:21]

I’d say it’s more a case of us having no faith whatsoever in the remainer MP’s accepting the decision if leave/when leave won again. Because let’s be honest, they have never accepted the result of the first one even though they all said they would before the vote. All a second referendum does is extend the turmoil for remainers in the hope they get the result they want next time. Criminal in my eyes.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 13:33]
The Countdown begins. on 13:51 - Mar 7 with 1884 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:32 - Mar 7 by Jango

I’d say it’s more a case of us having no faith whatsoever in the remainer MP’s accepting the decision if leave/when leave won again. Because let’s be honest, they have never accepted the result of the first one even though they all said they would before the vote. All a second referendum does is extend the turmoil for remainers in the hope they get the result they want next time. Criminal in my eyes.

So your real fear is that Remainers will call a third referendum if people vote to accept May’s deal. Pull the other one Jango. You’re worried that voters have changed their minds and Brexit might not happen.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 13:54]

The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Mar 7 with 1880 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:32 - Mar 7 by Jango

Trouble is, leaving the EU is seemingly more complicated than just leaving the EU and only leaving the EU is what was asked during the referendum. May's deal is leaving the EU, but many brexiters don't seem to like it for whatever reason.

There's a reason why the details of leaving was deliberately avoided by Dominic Cummings Vote Leave strategy.
The Countdown begins. on 15:34 - Mar 7 with 1847 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:51 - Mar 7 by longlostjack

So your real fear is that Remainers will call a third referendum if people vote to accept May’s deal. Pull the other one Jango. You’re worried that voters have changed their minds and Brexit might not happen.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 13:54]

I never mentioned a third referendum but if leave win and the MP’s refuse to accept the people’s vote then what? What truck will they try to pull then. There’s some MP’s who were arguing that it shouldn’t have been out to the people in the first place but are now calling for a 2nd referendum. I work all over the country and am yet to come across a person who’s changed their mind on how to vote so see no reason to be worried.
The Countdown begins. on 16:12 - Mar 7 with 1831 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 09:40 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

22 AFLI

SIUYRL

You are forgiven 👍🏻

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 16:17 - Mar 7 with 1831 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 15:34 - Mar 7 by Jango

I never mentioned a third referendum but if leave win and the MP’s refuse to accept the people’s vote then what? What truck will they try to pull then. There’s some MP’s who were arguing that it shouldn’t have been out to the people in the first place but are now calling for a 2nd referendum. I work all over the country and am yet to come across a person who’s changed their mind on how to vote so see no reason to be worried.

Exactly, the remoaners say we must have another referendum.
So what happens if leave won again ? Do they suddenly all get on board leaving with or without a deal and deliver or are we back in the current situation where they can not accept democracy and the will of the people.

Do they then demand a 3rd referendum?

Remember the country voted leave,nothing at all to do with ANY deal.

Get on with it and deliver what the people decided.

22 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 16:21]

The Countdown begins. on 16:35 - Mar 7 with 1819 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 16:17 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

Exactly, the remoaners say we must have another referendum.
So what happens if leave won again ? Do they suddenly all get on board leaving with or without a deal and deliver or are we back in the current situation where they can not accept democracy and the will of the people.

Do they then demand a 3rd referendum?

Remember the country voted leave,nothing at all to do with ANY deal.

Get on with it and deliver what the people decided.

22 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 16:21]

If leave win again.

It’s quite simple bar the absolute extreme remainers it will unite the Country

We will think the Country has gone mad, but 95% will accept result as we know so much more now and it would be democratic

That’s why there’s so much anger because it was a manipulated referendum this would be based on actual facts

That’s why leavers fear it so much, no more unicorns
The Countdown begins. on 16:56 - Mar 7 with 1800 viewsrockinjk

https://mobile.twitter.com/Doozy_45/status/1103609516803919872

Sky news this morning

I mean... there comes a point when you lose the will
The Countdown begins. on 17:11 - Mar 7 with 1781 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 16:35 - Mar 7 by rockinjk

If leave win again.

It’s quite simple bar the absolute extreme remainers it will unite the Country

We will think the Country has gone mad, but 95% will accept result as we know so much more now and it would be democratic

That’s why there’s so much anger because it was a manipulated referendum this would be based on actual facts

That’s why leavers fear it so much, no more unicorns

This, this and this again!!!!

I’m surprised this point has to be made ad nauseum tbh.

And it’s obvious that leavers are concerned that the vote will be reversed otherwise they should embrace a second referendum and give us remainders a good ‘I told you so’ when they win!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024