Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301674 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 17:15 - Mar 9 with 1966 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 17:05 - Mar 9 by exiledclaseboy

Nex week is going to be the most fascinating political week in years. Not to mention the one with the most wide ranging national consequences.

That said, we could be here this time next week and be no further forward but with one more week to that cliff edge. That’s the most likely outcome IMO. Government schedules a third “meaningful vote” just a few days before the 29th in a final act of national suicide.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 17:06]

So she can schedule as many meaningful votes as she likes but refuses to entertain a second referendum. 🤔

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 17:15 - Mar 9 with 1966 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Mar 9 by Gowerjack

Yes I'd noticed that as well.

Got to be an alter ego or a bot, arguing for the sake of it. No one could be that obtuse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 17:15 - Mar 9 with 1964 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:13 - Mar 9 by rockinjk

The BBC has a lot to answer for.

A defeat of over 200 and she's able to just pretend that didn't happen. It's an absolute disgrace.

You are absolutely right, this isn't the Country we know.

How is this the BBC’s fault? They’ve covered every vote, every defeat etc the same as any other news network.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 17:19 - Mar 9 with 1954 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 17:15 - Mar 9 by union_jack

So she can schedule as many meaningful votes as she likes but refuses to entertain a second referendum. 🤔

One thing that really puzzles me and makes me wonder if she's a closet ERG supporter.

The referendum is the best get out of jail free card.

She can say 'I've tried... i've really tried but there's deadlock we need to put this back to the people' and she'd probably lose about 10-20 rednecks to a new UKIP but be able to run a minority Administration which would then destroy Corbyn at next election.

She's a bloody moron. All it takes is some guts. Who gives a fck about some red faced 70 year olds getting angry reading the Daily Mail. It's all nonsense.

The Country would breathe a sigh of relief and if Tommeh and his band get funny well frankly we need to get out there and face the c**ts down. The Country I know never gave into extremists. That's what made us great!
The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Mar 9 with 1953 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 17:15 - Mar 9 by exiledclaseboy

How is this the BBC’s fault? They’ve covered every vote, every defeat etc the same as any other news network.

Mate they've been appalling, you need to watch sky news and channel 4, it's a different gravy
The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Mar 9 with 1939 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Mar 9 by rockinjk

Mate they've been appalling, you need to watch sky news and channel 4, it's a different gravy

Sky News is laughable. C4 is fine but is often accused of leftie bias. How has the BBC been appalling in your view?

The Countdown begins. on 17:38 - Mar 9 with 1932 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Mar 9 by exiledclaseboy

Sky News is laughable. C4 is fine but is often accused of leftie bias. How has the BBC been appalling in your view?

Laughable? When did you last watch it?

They have some brilliant reporters and have been far more "at it" on brexit, they're consistently slated for "remain bias" by brexiteers

I think you're living in the past.

Faisal Islam, Lewis Goodall, Sophy Ridge, Beth Rigby etc etc they're really good and forensic.

BBC will always try to be "balanced" and by doing that they will balance someone who understands WTO schedules with someone from the ERG shouting "project fear" their chief political correspondent Kuensberg is like T. May's press secretary. Do I really need to mention Andrew Marr for example? Absolutely terrible and their love affair with right wing hacks like Hartley Brewer and Farage etc is one of the reasons we're in this mess.

You were right years ago, they are the mouthpiece of the Government of the day. I was wrong! I've seen the light, they were new labour now they're tory/brexit dominated.
The Countdown begins. on 17:48 - Mar 9 with 1909 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:38 - Mar 9 by rockinjk

They have some brilliant reporters and have been far more "at it" on brexit, they're consistently slated for "remain bias" by brexiteers

Faisal Islam, Lewis Goodall, Sophy Ridge, Beth Rigby etc etc they're really good and forensic.

BBC will always try to be "balanced" and by doing that they will balance someone who understands WTO schedules with someone from the ERG shouting "project fear" their chief political correspondent Kuensberg is like T. May's press secretary. Do I really need to mention Andrew Marr for example? Absolutely terrible and their love affair with right wing hacks like Hartley Brewer and Farage etc is one of the reasons we're in this mess.

You were right years ago, they are the mouthpiece of the Government of the day. I was wrong! I've seen the light, they were new labour now they're tory/brexit dominated.

Fair enough on Sky News. I haven’t watched it for ages. I struggle to take a news network that employs Kay Burley in a high profile position in any way seriously.

On the BBC you’re being reactionary because you feel so strongly about Brexit. There are just as many who will criticise them for being way too pro remain. What you’re criticising them for now is something you always denied they were doing previously - trying too hard to be impartial.

On a point of order I don’t think I ever said that the BBC is the mouthpiece of the government of the day, others have but not me. I’ve said and continue to maintain that the BBC is as balanced a news network as this country has. What’s changed in the last decade, since Cameron’s first government, is that the attempts by government at neutering the BBC and using it as a political tool with overt threats to its funding and even its very existence has led to the current cowed and timid coverage we now see.

The BBC and the NHS are this country’s finest two institutions which should be protected at all costs.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 17:48 - Mar 9 with 1909 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 17:38 - Mar 9 by rockinjk

BBC balanced?

The same BBC who describe any jobs coming here, any investment as being "despite Brexit"?

The same BBC who load Question Time panels with Remainers?
The Countdown begins. on 17:49 - Mar 9 with 1906 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:48 - Mar 9 by bluey_the_blue

BBC balanced?

The same BBC who describe any jobs coming here, any investment as being "despite Brexit"?

The same BBC who load Question Time panels with Remainers?

There you go, rockin. The case rests. BBC bashers to the right of me, BBC bashers to the left.

And here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

The Countdown begins. on 17:51 - Mar 9 with 1897 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 17:48 - Mar 9 by exiledclaseboy

Fair enough on Sky News. I haven’t watched it for ages. I struggle to take a news network that employs Kay Burley in a high profile position in any way seriously.

On the BBC you’re being reactionary because you feel so strongly about Brexit. There are just as many who will criticise them for being way too pro remain. What you’re criticising them for now is something you always denied they were doing previously - trying too hard to be impartial.

On a point of order I don’t think I ever said that the BBC is the mouthpiece of the government of the day, others have but not me. I’ve said and continue to maintain that the BBC is as balanced a news network as this country has. What’s changed in the last decade, since Cameron’s first government, is that the attempts by government at neutering the BBC and using it as a political tool with overt threats to its funding and even its very existence has led to the current cowed and timid coverage we now see.

The BBC and the NHS are this country’s finest two institutions which should be protected at all costs.

And haven’t been. It’s too late for both.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 17:54 - Mar 9 with 1889 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:51 - Mar 9 by monmouth

And haven’t been. It’s too late for both.

Not only have they not been protected, they’ve been systematically, deliberately and calculatingly dismantled for naked political gain. I refuse to accept that it’s too late though. Otherwise despair would taken an even firmer hold on me that it already has.

The Countdown begins. on 17:55 - Mar 9 with 1885 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 17:49 - Mar 9 by exiledclaseboy

There you go, rockin. The case rests. BBC bashers to the right of me, BBC bashers to the left.

And here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

All I'll say to you is open your mind and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

You're living in the Richard Littlejohn days, I'd suggest Sky is possibly more to your tastes than the BBC now but you'd need to take off your BBC love affair blinkers.

The BBC is a waste of time, the only thing that it stays true to and I know you'll like this is obsessively pushing identity politics and riddled with pc. That's why right wingers think its left wing. It really isn't.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 17:56]
The Countdown begins. on 17:56 - Mar 9 with 1880 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:55 - Mar 9 by rockinjk

All I'll say to you is open your mind and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

You're living in the Richard Littlejohn days, I'd suggest Sky is possibly more to your tastes than the BBC now but you'd need to take off your BBC love affair blinkers.

The BBC is a waste of time, the only thing that it stays true to and I know you'll like this is obsessively pushing identity politics and riddled with pc. That's why right wingers think its left wing. It really isn't.

I’m glad we’ve found something we still disagree on. It’s reassuring to me.

The Countdown begins. on 17:57 - Mar 9 with 1876 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 17:56 - Mar 9 by exiledclaseboy

I’m glad we’ve found something we still disagree on. It’s reassuring to me.

hahaha, I knew you'd like that.
The Countdown begins. on 17:58 - Mar 9 with 1870 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:13 - Mar 9 by rockinjk

The BBC has a lot to answer for.

A defeat of over 200 and she's able to just pretend that didn't happen. It's an absolute disgrace.

You are absolutely right, this isn't the Country we know.

Loving your work on this thread, Rock but this is a load of bollocks.

Big ‘ol hairy ones.
The Countdown begins. on 18:00 - Mar 9 with 1862 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:55 - Mar 9 by rockinjk

Right wingers think it’s left wing and left wingers think it’s right wing.

I rest my case.
The Countdown begins. on 18:00 - Mar 9 with 1867 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 17:58 - Mar 9 by WarwickHunt

Loving your work on this thread, Rock but this is a load of bollocks.

Big ‘ol hairy ones.

I think he’s nostalgic and trying to recreate the days when me and him used to argue about pretty much everything.

The Countdown begins. on 18:04 - Mar 9 with 1861 viewslonglostjack

The one thing I would criticise the BBC for is their obsession with the Royal Family.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:29 - Mar 9 with 1846 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:04 - Mar 9 by longlostjack

The one thing I would criticise the BBC for is their obsession with the Royal Family.

Yes its dreadful.

Question Time is also dreadful.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 19:23 - Mar 9 with 1806 viewsFlashberryjack

I thought it was a great programme

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 19:36 - Mar 9 with 1781 viewsHighjack

Miranda? Mrs browns boys?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Mar 10 with 1676 viewsGowerjack

Another clear headed piece from Andrew Rawnsley who has consistently been one of the best journalists covering this issue.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/10/brexit-is-heading-towards-

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Mar 10 with 1670 viewsGowerjack

Another sensible and well argued opinion piece

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/10/observer-view-on-the-case-

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 17:22 - Mar 10 with 1589 viewsKilkennyjack

Dai Lammy telling it ....

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024