Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301382 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 15:12 - Mar 28 with 4135 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:09 - Mar 28 by londonlisa2001

An economy growing at a slower rate than all of its peer group is a weakening economy.

Same as a wage increase of 2% with inflation at 3% is a decrease. It's not difficult.

Ah right , how’s Greece , Spain , Portugal , ROI, Italy, France doing . Booming are they.
The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Mar 28 with 4132 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:08 - Mar 28 by WATP

Type it into your search engine.

"a group within a country at war who are sympathetic to or working for its enemies."

Brexiteers or remainers then?
The Countdown begins. on 15:14 - Mar 28 with 4127 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

"a group within a country at war who are sympathetic to or working for its enemies."

Brexiteers or remainers then?

Give me strength
The Countdown begins. on 15:15 - Mar 28 with 4122 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:14 - Mar 28 by WATP

Give me strength

you brought it up and it doesn't make any sense, hence you can't explain yourself.
The Countdown begins. on 15:16 - Mar 28 with 4117 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 15:12 - Mar 28 by WATP

Ah right , how’s Greece , Spain , Portugal , ROI, Italy, France doing . Booming are they.

The Countdown begins. on 15:18 - Mar 28 with 4113 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:15 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

you brought it up and it doesn't make any sense, hence you can't explain yourself.

Well for someone who ten minutes ago didn’t understand what the term “ fifth column” meant.
Probably best if you read very slowly what I’ve written again, because I’m not going to say it again, with respect.
The Countdown begins. on 15:19 - Mar 28 with 4111 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:16 - Mar 28 by londonlisa2001

Oh yippee a chart , how very nice.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 15:21]
The Countdown begins. on 15:24 - Mar 28 with 4101 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 15:19 - Mar 28 by WATP

Oh yippee a chart , how very nice.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 15:21]

Aw bless. Can't you understand it?

I realise you prefer the 'but don't they know we're British' argument over actual economic reality but, sadly perhaps, the world doesn't work like that.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 15:28 - Mar 28 with 4099 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:24 - Mar 28 by londonlisa2001

Aw bless. Can't you understand it?

I realise you prefer the 'but don't they know we're British' argument over actual economic reality but, sadly perhaps, the world doesn't work like that.

Well it works for a lot of independent countries i.e USA , Canada , Australia , New Zealand and many , many other countries around the globe that aren’t part of a political union.

A question for you - Do you want the U.K. to do well after Brexit, or do you want the country to fail ?
The Countdown begins. on 15:31 - Mar 28 with 4091 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:28 - Mar 28 by WATP

Well it works for a lot of independent countries i.e USA , Canada , Australia , New Zealand and many , many other countries around the globe that aren’t part of a political union.

A question for you - Do you want the U.K. to do well after Brexit, or do you want the country to fail ?

But they are all part of economic unions. We won't be part of any economic union after we leave.

And is a Yes to your question.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 15:32]
The Countdown begins. on 15:32 - Mar 28 with 4087 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:31 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

But they are all part of economic unions. We won't be part of any economic union after we leave.

Are you a student ?
Yes you want the country do do well ? Or yes to fail ?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 15:33]
The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Mar 28 with 4084 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:32 - Mar 28 by WATP

Are you a student ?
Yes you want the country do do well ? Or yes to fail ?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 15:33]

Yes, I want the country to be a success. But what has that got to do with anything?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 15:36]
The Countdown begins. on 15:35 - Mar 28 with 4077 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

Yes, I want the country to be a success. But what has that got to do with anything?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 15:36]

Good to hear.
The Countdown begins. on 15:38 - Mar 28 with 4075 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:31 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

What economic union is the USA in ? Do you mean NAFTA ?
The Countdown begins. on 15:40 - Mar 28 with 4072 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 15:28 - Mar 28 by WATP

Every single economic indicator shows our economy weakening in relation to our European colleagues.

You just said that wasn't correct. I've just proved it is. You now move on to 'do you want the country to fail'. It's just one deflection technique after another.

I want the UK economy to be as strong as it possibly can be, with as many people employed in decent, well paying jobs as possible, with an end to a reliance on zero hour contracts and badly paying temporary jobs. I want there to be proper protection of rights for workers and proper provision of help for those that can't work (note, I didn't say won't work).

I also want there to be far less of a disparity between the rich and the not rich, and I want companies and exceptionally rich individuals to start paying their fair share of tax. I want people who are successful to be allowed to be successful. I don't believe in over taxation if the peop,e in the middle evacuee it's easier, nor do I believe that the State runs businesses well.

I believe every single bit of that is best achieved by us not leaving the EU. I have concerns about some political aspects of the EU but I believe that our current opt outs protect us from the worst bits of that. I also have concerns about uncontrolled EU immigration, but believe that will simply be replaced by uncontrolled immigration from elsewhere as a result of stupid trade deals we will end up sugning.

If we leave, I hope we remain within the customs union and the single market (whatever name we give them).

Even if we don't, I hope that the UK does well. But in the short term at least (and who knows how long that will last), every single indicator says that won't happen.

And the worst bit is that morons like May, Johnson and Corbyn all KNOW that to be the case, and none of them will admit it.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 15:43]
The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Mar 28 with 4063 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:38 - Mar 28 by WATP

What economic union is the USA in ? Do you mean NAFTA ?

Its like Whack-a-mole with you. 20 free trade agreements and the Asia-Pacific trade agreement. How quickly do you think we could sign 20 FTAs and how long do you think we can survive without any?

https://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free-trade-agreements
The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Mar 28 with 4041 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:40 - Mar 28 by londonlisa2001

Every single economic indicator shows our economy weakening in relation to our European colleagues.

You just said that wasn't correct. I've just proved it is. You now move on to 'do you want the country to fail'. It's just one deflection technique after another.

I want the UK economy to be as strong as it possibly can be, with as many people employed in decent, well paying jobs as possible, with an end to a reliance on zero hour contracts and badly paying temporary jobs. I want there to be proper protection of rights for workers and proper provision of help for those that can't work (note, I didn't say won't work).

I also want there to be far less of a disparity between the rich and the not rich, and I want companies and exceptionally rich individuals to start paying their fair share of tax. I want people who are successful to be allowed to be successful. I don't believe in over taxation if the peop,e in the middle evacuee it's easier, nor do I believe that the State runs businesses well.

I believe every single bit of that is best achieved by us not leaving the EU. I have concerns about some political aspects of the EU but I believe that our current opt outs protect us from the worst bits of that. I also have concerns about uncontrolled EU immigration, but believe that will simply be replaced by uncontrolled immigration from elsewhere as a result of stupid trade deals we will end up sugning.

If we leave, I hope we remain within the customs union and the single market (whatever name we give them).

Even if we don't, I hope that the UK does well. But in the short term at least (and who knows how long that will last), every single indicator says that won't happen.

And the worst bit is that morons like May, Johnson and Corbyn all KNOW that to be the case, and none of them will admit it.

I wouldn’t worry to much regarding “indicators”
The day before the vote on Brexit, all the indicators , including the then Prime Minister, George Osborne , Bank of England , world bank , every EU country, IMF, George Soros, all predicted doom straight away. Even the president of the USA at the time ( can’t remember his name) said we’d be at the back of the queue.

And don’t forget most of the so called “indicators” are published be organisations with vested interests.
The Countdown begins. on 15:56 - Mar 28 with 4036 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

Its like Whack-a-mole with you. 20 free trade agreements and the Asia-Pacific trade agreement. How quickly do you think we could sign 20 FTAs and how long do you think we can survive without any?

"whack-a-mole"

Feel free to play the game - https://whackabrexiteer.jonworth.eu/
The Countdown begins. on 15:58 - Mar 28 with 4026 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:16 - Mar 28 by londonlisa2001

Now I’m no expert but after looking at that I’d say that GDP was in rapid decline Before brexit and has kind of evened itself out since.
The Countdown begins. on 15:59 - Mar 28 with 4024 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Mar 28 by WATP

I wouldn’t worry to much regarding “indicators”
The day before the vote on Brexit, all the indicators , including the then Prime Minister, George Osborne , Bank of England , world bank , every EU country, IMF, George Soros, all predicted doom straight away. Even the president of the USA at the time ( can’t remember his name) said we’d be at the back of the queue.

And don’t forget most of the so called “indicators” are published be organisations with vested interests.

They all predicted a downturn.

And there has been a downturn. And we haven't even left.

Look at that graph I posted if you don't believe me. Our economy is tanking compared to our peer group.

And we are at the back of the queue. Do you think the US would prioritise a deal with the EU or with us?
The Countdown begins. on 15:59 - Mar 28 with 4024 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 15:40 - Mar 28 by londonlisa2001

It is not possible for me to up-arrow this post enough.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 16:03 - Mar 28 with 4013 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

Do you think trade will stop the day after Brexit if no agreement is in place ?
The U.K. could operate under WTO rules , if no agreement is in place.

Trade between the U.K. and say the USA will continue regardless of any on going trade deals.
As I said earlier , the EU will no doubt sacrifice jobs in the EU as some sort of punishment to the U.K. and to deter other countries who may want to leave, but that’s a very dangerous game for them to play.

French wine producers, German car makers and many other sectors in the EU, will be sending many employees to the job centre, with a lot of anger, could result in another nail in the EU coffin.
The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Mar 28 with 4010 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 15:58 - Mar 28 by Jango

Now I’m no expert but after looking at that I’d say that GDP was in rapid decline Before brexit and has kind of evened itself out since.

It's the relative positions that are important, as global economic forces are cyclical.

In other words, if the global position is up but we are less up, that is bad news.

And if you are no expert, why then are you arguing the toss about it?
The Countdown begins. on 16:12 - Mar 28 with 3997 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 15:59 - Mar 28 by londonlisa2001

They all predicted a downturn.

And there has been a downturn. And we haven't even left.

Look at that graph I posted if you don't believe me. Our economy is tanking compared to our peer group.

And we are at the back of the queue. Do you think the US would prioritise a deal with the EU or with us?

What downturn has there been ? Record numbers in work.
They also predicted more than just a downturn.

We were in the Eu in the 80’s when we had 3 million on the dole.
We were also in the Eu in 2008 when the financial crash happened.
That’s the problem with a capitalist system, you’ll always have a downturn at some time.

I couldn’t careless regarding the USA trade agreement with the Eu.
He said back of the queue , which is obviously not true. Just another scare story from project fear .
The Countdown begins. on 16:18 - Mar 28 with 3988 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 16:03 - Mar 28 by WATP

Do you think trade will stop the day after Brexit if no agreement is in place ?
The U.K. could operate under WTO rules , if no agreement is in place.

Trade between the U.K. and say the USA will continue regardless of any on going trade deals.
As I said earlier , the EU will no doubt sacrifice jobs in the EU as some sort of punishment to the U.K. and to deter other countries who may want to leave, but that’s a very dangerous game for them to play.

French wine producers, German car makers and many other sectors in the EU, will be sending many employees to the job centre, with a lot of anger, could result in another nail in the EU coffin.

Already answered you first question at the bottom of page 33. Here it is again...

"Of course the EU would still sell us goods. But complex supply chains would be affected by tariffs and custom checks.

Even if we started negotiating now, they wouldn't be agreed in time for when we depart the EU and Countries wouldn't do any serious negotiating with us until they understood our future trading relationship with the EU. "

So yes, we can operate under WTO, but would we be any better off than we are now? Will some companies / sectors suffer? Most likely.

French wine and German cars will still reach our shores,they'll just be more expensive than before. and our exports to the EU will be less competitive than before. Some EU firms might still buy our exports, whilst some might find alternative suppliers as a result of Brexit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024