Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301584 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:18 - Mar 12 with 1901 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:16 - Mar 12 by PozuelosSideys

Yeah, lets not assume we would have had a different outcome here had the red lines been different. The EU had played the game very well, but the outcome would have been the same.

Sorry that’s nonsense. May set red lines the day she took office. No single market. No customs union. No ECJ. No freedom of movement. Once she did that and then steadfastly refused to move from them, the die was cast.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:19 - Mar 12 with 1897 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Mar 12 by exiledclaseboy

The terms on offer were dictated by the red lines the government and PM set, not the EU.

Very good point, lots of people will have forgotten about the red lines which came about as a result of all the posturing for their own political ends.
The Countdown begins. on 20:20 - Mar 12 with 1895 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:16 - Mar 12 by PozuelosSideys

Yeah, lets not assume we would have had a different outcome here had the red lines been different. The EU had played the game very well, but the outcome would have been the same.

What I don't get is Labour.

Corbyn conveniently ignore a second referendum, wants a vote on Labour's deal - imo a worse deal than Mays. They've intimated it has support in EU, certainly Starmer has been over to Brussels having their own meetings.

Why have EU been dealing with the opposition here? Undermining the government's position by letting Labour believe their plan may have merit?
The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Mar 12 with 1890 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 20:18 - Mar 12 by exiledclaseboy

Sorry that’s nonsense. May set red lines the day she took office. No single market. No customs union. No ECJ. No freedom of movement. Once she did that and then steadfastly refused to move from them, the die was cast.

Yep, because thats what leaving the EU means. A straight in or out and the EU agrees that you cant pick and choose which bits you want. Its all or nowt.

Anyway, for me at least, the main concern is now keeping out the Trots seeing as Remain appears the most likely fudge

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 20:24 - Mar 12 with 1879 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Mar 12 by PozuelosSideys

Yep, because thats what leaving the EU means. A straight in or out and the EU agrees that you cant pick and choose which bits you want. Its all or nowt.

Anyway, for me at least, the main concern is now keeping out the Trots seeing as Remain appears the most likely fudge

I think you’re wilfully misunderstanding on your rush to blame the EU for this mess. You don’t have to look further than Westminster for the mess we’re in. May went to Brussels, told them what she wanted and she pretty much got it.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 20:43]

The Countdown begins. on 20:24 - Mar 12 with 1878 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:18 - Mar 12 by exiledclaseboy

Were the red lines incorrect though?

Worst scenario would be leaving-but-not-really-leaving. Each of those four items would go once leaving EU - each aren't purely compartmentalised, want to be in customs union, single market then have to accept X, Y and Z. EU aren't going to want to comprimise either CU or SM.
The Countdown begins. on 20:25 - Mar 12 with 1875 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 20:20 - Mar 12 by bluey_the_blue

What I don't get is Labour.

Corbyn conveniently ignore a second referendum, wants a vote on Labour's deal - imo a worse deal than Mays. They've intimated it has support in EU, certainly Starmer has been over to Brussels having their own meetings.

Why have EU been dealing with the opposition here? Undermining the government's position by letting Labour believe their plan may have merit?

They know damn well what a Corbyn Government would do. Not only do they provide the necessary opposition right now to meet the EU needs within this process, they would also tank the country to such an extent the EU becomes far more powerful in significant economic sectors in Europe should Labour get into power. Win win. The EU arent stupid.

Corbyn did what he always does and that is work against his own country in order to pursue his political beliefs.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Countdown begins. on 20:29 - Mar 12 with 1864 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 20:24 - Mar 12 by exiledclaseboy

I think you’re wilfully misunderstanding on your rush to blame the EU for this mess. You don’t have to look further than Westminster for the mess we’re in. May went to Brussels, told them what she wanted and she pretty much got it.

Course not. Westminster is the clusterfck here. Blaming the EU would be like me blaming Pep for his Man City turning us over due to his tactical superiority to Potter. Theyre the opposition and both teams want their way. Cant both win.

May is the turd in the toilet here. Her utter pigheadedness wrote the sh1t on the wall each and every time one of her Brexit ministers walked.

But the EU is not without fault. Blaming the UK for everything is like only blaming the man for a break up when the woman has been frumpy for years

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:39 - Mar 12 with 1841 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 20:25 - Mar 12 by PozuelosSideys

They know damn well what a Corbyn Government would do. Not only do they provide the necessary opposition right now to meet the EU needs within this process, they would also tank the country to such an extent the EU becomes far more powerful in significant economic sectors in Europe should Labour get into power. Win win. The EU arent stupid.

Corbyn did what he always does and that is work against his own country in order to pursue his political beliefs.

That last sentence sums it up perfectly; the sooner that the Maybot and Corbyn fùck right off from politics the better. Pair of chancer cúnts that they are.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 20:41 - Mar 12 with 1835 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 20:24 - Mar 12 by exiledclaseboy

You’re

So sorry.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 20:42 - Mar 12 with 1817 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 12 by PozuelosSideys

All parties and politicians should know damn well that their jobs and their heads would roll if the whole thing was called off - alienating over half the population who voted for it, and causing chaos for the other half.

UK politics and the systems it sits within and has done for hundreds of years would be in tatters.

No it wouldn’t, FFS.
The Countdown begins. on 20:42 - Mar 12 with 1829 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:41 - Mar 12 by monmouth

You’re

So sorry.

I’d have done the same. Best to amend before Warwick sees it.

The Countdown begins. on 20:46 - Mar 12 with 1808 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:42 - Mar 12 by exiledclaseboy

I’d have done the same. Best to amend before Warwick sees it.

I tend to overlook mistakes from the good guys.
The Countdown begins. on 21:18 - Mar 12 with 1789 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:04 - Mar 12 by PozuelosSideys

When Trust is lost in a system, then its very difficult to get back, particularly when it comes to matters of the country in which you live.

But when the operational functionality of the system fails as well, you have chaos. Do not underestimate the implications of an ignored referendum vote on one of the oldest political systems in the world.

A countries tone is set from the top - just like the CEO sets the tone for his company. If the politicians are fcking things off like that, the rest of us peasants will flick two fingers right back at them and do as we feel like. Standards.

I think you need to get out a bit more in the country in which you live mate. People have always mistrusted politicians. The majority of people are now fed up to the back teeth of Brexit and probably wish they’d never heard of the bloody word. They really couldn’t give a toss about it. There are more important things to worry about. NHS, crime, social care, schools.
You have a point about the “operational functionality” (now there’s a classic peasant expression) of Parliament. Archaic procedures need an overhaul. Your fellow peasants may be interested in that subject, but somehow I doubt it.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 21:19]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 21:53 - Mar 12 with 1738 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 18:32 - Mar 12 by PozuelosSideys

Why would the employer up sticks? The UK simply has to implement a more strategic and rounded immigration policy. Limit inbounds to roles and sectors we require. We have had these powers for years in terms of limiting numbers, but the Government never used them.. now none of them will have the balls to do so for fear of being labelled racist etc. This is an ideal opportunity to change things. We have seen already that pay levels have started to creep up as immigration levels decrease in the last 12 months. Its no coincidence that scarcity of labour means companies are forced to pay higher market rates. But, i will conceed that this is as much about 2008 as it is immigration levels - but both play their part. The UK is still very much world leading in terms of a place to do business, despite what the whining self-haters amongst us say. That will continue when this mess dies down. The EU simply has no desire to reform. Hell, Macron cant even make any basic changes to their social benefit structures. The UK will continue to create jobs. Albeit any rebalancing of the economy may be painful.

The NHS will never be improved as its an absolute financial disaster and any private company being operated that way will have been out of businesses years ago. People need to understand that they will need to fund it through increased taxes or it will have to become privitised - it was never designed for this many people. (obviously the NHS does a wonderful job on an operational level, and there are many susperstars within it - id much rather a small tax increase than the American model).

The last paragraph makes me chuckle. I was waiting for my food to turn up the other day as was thinking what you wrote almost word for word. The irony is that those people making the decisions and pushing the agenda are the ones wanting the low prices as they are well off. Those creating the goods are the poor who want higher wages. The system is turning society against itself and i dont know what the answer to that is.

People need to understand - Everyone can be a loser. But when there are winners, there must be some losers by definition. However, not everyone can be a winner.

Slight aside - with regard your second paragraph Poz I'd suggest the main reason it's 'an absolute financial disaster' is due to PFI. Yet more government transference of public money into private hands. Theft, basically.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-41086171

Whoever signed off on these contracts should be in prison, or worse. Absolutely sickens me that the government is let anywhere near the NHS.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 1:10]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 21:59 - Mar 12 with 1716 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 20:29 - Mar 12 by PozuelosSideys

Course not. Westminster is the clusterfck here. Blaming the EU would be like me blaming Pep for his Man City turning us over due to his tactical superiority to Potter. Theyre the opposition and both teams want their way. Cant both win.

May is the turd in the toilet here. Her utter pigheadedness wrote the sh1t on the wall each and every time one of her Brexit ministers walked.

But the EU is not without fault. Blaming the UK for everything is like only blaming the man for a break up when the woman has been frumpy for years

That woman has been giving us special service for years. Leaving that analogy behind, this is ALL Westminster and the UK's doing. The referendum was our idea. The demonisation of the EU nations and our project is our press' doing. The backstop is our idea. May's deal is our proposed deal. The split in the ruling party is our split. The split in cabinet is our split. The utter, utter hopeless opposition is our opposition. The inept PM is our inept PM. The numbskulls in the ERG who refuse to take responsibility for anything are our knumbskulls. This is us. Time to own it.

Edit - I know you're only placing some of the blame on the EU, so that ^^^ is more aimed at those who'll continual play the victim, the popular right wing press lot, etc.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 23:14]
The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Mar 12 with 1681 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:53 - Mar 12 by Jack_Meoff

Slight aside - with regard your second paragraph Poz I'd suggest the main reason it's 'an absolute financial disaster' is due to PFI. Yet more government transference of public money into private hands. Theft, basically.

Whoever signed off on these contracts should be in prison, or worse. Absolutely sickens me that the government is let anywhere near the NHS.

Not forgetting the customary IT feck up.

https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/18/nhs-records-system-10bn

The Countdown begins. on 22:18 - Mar 12 with 1675 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:59 - Mar 12 by LeonWasGod

That woman has been giving us special service for years. Leaving that analogy behind, this is ALL Westminster and the UK's doing. The referendum was our idea. The demonisation of the EU nations and our project is our press' doing. The backstop is our idea. May's deal is our proposed deal. The split in the ruling party is our split. The split in cabinet is our split. The utter, utter hopeless opposition is our opposition. The inept PM is our inept PM. The numbskulls in the ERG who refuse to take responsibility for anything are our knumbskulls. This is us. Time to own it.

Edit - I know you're only placing some of the blame on the EU, so that ^^^ is more aimed at those who'll continual play the victim, the popular right wing press lot, etc.

Time indeed. Great post.

The Countdown begins. on 22:31 - Mar 12 with 1663 viewsmajorraglan

It’s not just PFI that’s turning public money in to private money, look at the fiasco that Graylng created with the privatisation of the Probation Service and the recent debacle with the ferries.

Have a look at attached link, this is scandalous.Basically Plasma Resources UK which was owned by the Dept of Health /Government was sold to a private fund for £230m in 2013, in 2016 same fund sold it to Chinese buyers for £820m. That’s £590m profit in 3 years.

https://nhaparty.org/nha-issues-warning-about-selling-nhs-blood-plasma-supplier-

I am not anti privatisation, but some things need to be the responsibility of the state. The over arching ethos is when we are spending public money it has to be spent well and we should be getting value for money.
The Countdown begins. on 00:17 - Mar 13 with 1599 viewsPozuelosSideys

I think we had the convo about PFI on here before. That was most definitely under Blair (although started under Major). Dont disagree tho

The Countdown begins. on 00:22 - Mar 13 with 1598 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 21:18 - Mar 12 by longlostjack

I think you need to get out a bit more in the country in which you live mate. People have always mistrusted politicians. The majority of people are now fed up to the back teeth of Brexit and probably wish they’d never heard of the bloody word. They really couldn’t give a toss about it. There are more important things to worry about. NHS, crime, social care, schools.
You have a point about the “operational functionality” (now there’s a classic peasant expression) of Parliament. Archaic procedures need an overhaul. Your fellow peasants may be interested in that subject, but somehow I doubt it.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 21:19]

They have, but its never gone this far. I honestly think people are sitting and waiting. Although completely agree everyone is sick to fck of the whole thing.

Hey, dont go judging my vocabulary. Im from Neath at the end of the day. Youd be suprised what im like in real life. Nothing like i come across on here id imagine. Chav in a suit. And with respect, compared to the 0.000001%, we are all peasants

The Countdown begins. on 00:26 - Mar 13 with 1592 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 22:31 - Mar 12 by majorraglan

It’s not just PFI that’s turning public money in to private money, look at the fiasco that Graylng created with the privatisation of the Probation Service and the recent debacle with the ferries.

Have a look at attached link, this is scandalous.Basically Plasma Resources UK which was owned by the Dept of Health /Government was sold to a private fund for £230m in 2013, in 2016 same fund sold it to Chinese buyers for £820m. That’s £590m profit in 3 years.

https://nhaparty.org/nha-issues-warning-about-selling-nhs-blood-plasma-supplier-

I am not anti privatisation, but some things need to be the responsibility of the state. The over arching ethos is when we are spending public money it has to be spent well and we should be getting value for money.

Absolutely mate, I was using PFI as an example as that was the instrument used to pilfer from the NHS (amongst other publicly funded entities). I've been banging the drum for years that government is essentially a legal mafia, extorting taxes from the public then siphoning off as much as possible into private hands. Grayling is merely another quisling in a long line; he's just perhaps worse at hiding his obvious criminality than most of the pigs rooting around in the trough.

I'm not 'anti privatisation' either per se, but to me the state can't have it both ways. They can't tax the public to, for example, build infrastructure, then sell it of for a song and then not have the public question the motive. A prime example would be the railways. Absolutely astonishing. The plasma example the same.

As Leon has mentioned above though - it's our collective fault. We toddle off up to the polls like good little citizens. We argue amongst ourselves about whatever bones the media throw us, whenever they choose to throw them. We deserve the government we get. Played like cheap fiddles.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 00:27 - Mar 13 with 1591 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 21:59 - Mar 12 by LeonWasGod

I painfully agree with almost all of that. Just waiting for Corbyn to come along and finish us all off.

The Countdown begins. on 01:18 - Mar 13 with 1571 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 20:04 - Mar 12 by PozuelosSideys

When Trust is lost in a system, then its very difficult to get back, particularly when it comes to matters of the country in which you live.

But when the operational functionality of the system fails as well, you have chaos. Do not underestimate the implications of an ignored referendum vote on one of the oldest political systems in the world.

A countries tone is set from the top - just like the CEO sets the tone for his company. If the politicians are fcking things off like that, the rest of us peasants will flick two fingers right back at them and do as we feel like. Standards.

Going by the turnout for elections, trust in the system was lost a long time ago.

FPTP electoral system and the two main parties blinkered with their flawed ideologies is going to be the death of the system, not politics itself.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 08:27 - Mar 13 with 1490 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 00:27 - Mar 13 by PozuelosSideys

I painfully agree with almost all of that. Just waiting for Corbyn to come along and finish us all off.

Thankfully kind and gentle Jez has been found out.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024