Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301688 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:52 - Mar 13 with 1830 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:20 - Mar 13 by westwalesed

It’s not about money it’s about sovereignty.

Oh right, must have imagined these arguments being made:-

"We pay billions more into the EU than we get out"
"The EU is a protectionist racket for trade and pushes up the prices of our food"
"We can do our own trade deals with the rest of the world, outside the high EU tariffs"
"The EU will be broke soon, better to be out now.."
"We can save money by not paying the extortionate £39B to the EU"
"We can import food cheaper outside of the EU"
"The fat cat bureaucrats in Brussels are over paid"
"350m on the side of the bus"
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 15:53]
The Countdown begins. on 13:53 - Mar 13 with 1824 viewssherpajacob

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brexit/status/1105771736836988928

Farage asks the EU to veto the wishes of the UK sovereign parliament.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begin on 13:58 - Mar 13 with 1819 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begin on 13:42 - Mar 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’m a remainer Lovely Lisa

But I’m on the side of democracy

Leave won

Tory’s need to step aside

Labour will deliver a soft brexit

What about the leave voters who wanted hard Brexit or a moderate Brexit or a Norway / Canada model. There’s no such thing as a leave voter in the singular. There are do many different types of Brexit.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Mar 13 with 1818 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:47 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

Whois reveals no details of who owns the domain name. Site owner doesn't make themselves known either - so who created it, who was behind the site and why are they so evasive?

The sit itself I doubt has become mainstream enough to independently assessed; it seems to have looked at government details, made the odd assumption without exposing it's methodology for calculating.

From the FAQ it urges you to use a JavaScript interface to see the calculation. Eh, my JavaScript is rusty so I'll come back to that.

From the site you can see the benefits of being in EU and whoda thunk it - a link for you to contact your MP. This takes to to https://hey-mp.uk - a site set up for you to work out your MP based upon supplied postcode ( not prone to abuse whatsoever ).

Entered a false postcode ( not having you stalkers turn up on my doorstep ) and voila...

https://hey-mp.uk/hey/stephen-doughty?f&#Grangetown|CF11%200AA

Now it's become clear. Site telling people they don't really pay much to EU and hey isn't the EU really wonderful is a front organised by Best for Britain.

So why the secrecy on the euworthit.uk?

As i previously said, its either wright or wrong. There's no bias in the answer.

Thanks for telling me the author is probably a remainer, could have figured that much out myself. But the approach to calculation is open, and it acknowledges that the exact figure is likely to be different, but only by a very small amount.
The Countdown begin on 14:05 - Mar 13 with 1801 viewswaynekerr55

Leave won

Yeah, of course arch Marxists Corbyn and Mad Mac will do that.

Jobs first Brexit, hey?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begin on 14:06 - Mar 13 with 1799 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begin on 13:58 - Mar 13 by union_jack

What about the leave voters who wanted hard Brexit or a moderate Brexit or a Norway / Canada model. There’s no such thing as a leave voter in the singular. There are do many different types of Brexit.

what about them ?

They should all be sectioned 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begin on 14:19 - Mar 13 with 1771 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begin on 14:06 - Mar 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

what about them ?

They should all be sectioned 😂

Well I’d say all leavers should be sanctioned.😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begin on 14:22 - Mar 13 with 1768 viewslondonlisa2001

Leave won

I know you are.

My point about democracy was referring to the democratic vote of the Labour Party to establish current policy, which is not ‘to get on with it’.

They are relying on boredom and people just giving up.

The Tories won’t step aside. And polls suggest they’re right not to do so. As, astonishingly, they are 10 points ahead of Labour, so we’ll just be back to where we are now,

I’d be happy (relatively) with the Brexit suggested by Labour. Although I find it amazing that remaining in all structures just with no vote is somehow ‘taking back control’.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begin on 14:38 - Mar 13 with 1743 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begin on 13:58 - Mar 13 by union_jack

Why would we pay the same to be a rule taker and still ne subject to what we are now?

It's all a mess

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 15:29 - Mar 13 with 1676 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

That referendum was on AV+ which isn’t proportional representation and in some extreme cases can actually make the lack of proportionality worse. The commitment to proper PR was one of the many policies the libdems abandoned or watered down in their rush to share power with Cameron. AV+ was rejected because a - it was crap, b - it was only marginally better than the current shambles of a system and c - because it was so closely associated with the libdems, who everyone hated.

At the time the Lib Dem’s were everyone’s second favourite party which would have put them permanently in coalition government under AV. It’s no wonder they pushed for it so hard.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 17:32 - Mar 13 with 1603 viewsbluey_the_blue

I get Yvette Cooper is trying to leapfrog Starmer in terms of wanting to succeed Corbyn but is she even close to reality?

Wants to know what default position is. Errm, the default position is leaving under WTO rules as per Article 50 - the same Article 50 invocation she herself voted for.

"oh, but that would be terribly bad... what's the default position?"
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 17:33]
The Countdown begins. on 18:50 - Mar 13 with 1557 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 17:32 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

I get Yvette Cooper is trying to leapfrog Starmer in terms of wanting to succeed Corbyn but is she even close to reality?

Wants to know what default position is. Errm, the default position is leaving under WTO rules as per Article 50 - the same Article 50 invocation she herself voted for.

"oh, but that would be terribly bad... what's the default position?"
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 17:33]

Well today Corbyn called for a GE (Groundhog Day), Redwood supported no deal (Groundhog Day), Liz Truss supported May's Deal (Groundhog Day), Yvette Cooper went on and and on about no no deal (Groundhog Day), Hilary Benn spoke about a second vote (Groundhog Day), Stephan Gethins talkabout remaining (Groundhog Day) NONE OF THE FOOKERS GET IT.

GUESS WHAT THEY WILL TALK ABOUT TOMORROW?

PS I understand that Boris has made a tawt of himself today (Groundhog Day)
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 18:58]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 19:24 - Mar 13 with 1531 viewsbluey_the_blue

Well, despite many on social media celebrating prematurely, "no deal" remains on the table.

Quick question though ( and I guess ECB may know as it seems to me to be civil service type wonkery ) - should Parliament change the law to explicitly rule out "no deal", would EU also have to change their rules to accomodate that?
The Countdown begins. on 19:26 - Mar 13 with 1526 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 19:24 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

Well, despite many on social media celebrating prematurely, "no deal" remains on the table.

Quick question though ( and I guess ECB may know as it seems to me to be civil service type wonkery ) - should Parliament change the law to explicitly rule out "no deal", would EU also have to change their rules to accomodate that?

312 to 308 they will start arguing again.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:26]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 19:29 - Mar 13 with 1516 viewsPozuelosSideys

So that was all very close. Why do i smell months and months more of arguing, posturing and attempts to swings things in all directions.

Fcking yawn.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Mar 13 with 1506 viewsbluey_the_blue

As it stands we still leave March 29th, no deal. Simple as that.
The Countdown begins. on 19:34 - Mar 13 with 1497 viewsbluey_the_blue

When Bercow dramatically yells "DIVISION" I get the mental image of Mike Reid yelling "Runaround"!
The Countdown begins. on 19:38 - Mar 13 with 1491 viewsLuther27

You couldn't make this shite up honestly. A clear majority of 4..... but a clear majority of 4% of the Brexit vote doesn't count. Democracy at its best eh...
The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Mar 13 with 1477 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

As it stands we still leave March 29th, no deal. Simple as that.

Not “as simple as that” though is it. Cos it isn’t going to happen.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Mar 13 with 1476 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 19:38 - Mar 13 by Luther27

You couldn't make this shite up honestly. A clear majority of 4..... but a clear majority of 4% of the Brexit vote doesn't count. Democracy at its best eh...

It changes nothing.

With or without a deal, we leave 29th March.
The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Mar 13 with 1476 viewslonglostjack

Three line Whip and Government Ministers abstaining. Tories eh? Self-destructing.

[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:46]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Mar 13 with 1475 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:24 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

No european law changes needed.

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 13 with 1466 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

It changes nothing.

With or without a deal, we leave 29th March.

Are you mad? The law will be changed to amend the exit date.

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 13 with 1462 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

No european law changes needed.

Doesn't Article 50 work both ways though - after activating, two years to get withdrawal agreement. So wouldn't the 29th March date apply to both parties, ie EU can enforce leaving with no deal?
The Countdown begins. on 19:48 - Mar 13 with 1462 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Mar 13 by longlostjack

Three line Whip and Government Ministers abstaining. Tories eh? Self-destructing.

[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:46]

The government is now whipping against its own motion cos it’s been amended. Brilliant.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024